[65] the song brothers and jennie

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

The music already stopped but Jongdae never let go of Jisoo yet. It was followed with the next slow music and he still continue to dance along with Jisoo.

She still couldn't get over with what Jongdae told her earlier. That was the first time that Jongdae said something like that and it is very new to her. There was an awkward silence in between them afterwards, none of them initiated to speak, not until the music finished.

"J-Jongdae?" Jisoo breaks the silence between them.

"Yes?"

"Why are you like this? All of a sudden you were acting like this..." Jisoo asks.

"What do you mean by that?" Jongdae furrowed his forehead.

"You used to hate me a lot... why are you doing this all of a sudden? Y-you're... trying... being nice to me." Jisoo stammers. She couldn't look at Jongdae anymore that she just looked down.

"Let's just say that it's for the change." Jongdae shrugs.

"A change?"

"You're innocent... nevermind." Jongdae scoffs.

"What is it? Tell me." Jisoo forces.

"You won't understand it anyway..." Jongdae says.

Jisoo's face turned into a frown when Jongdae shrugs. She looked annoyed when Jongdae chose not to tell her about it.

"Stop asking me too much okay? I'm not in the mood to answer all of it after what happened earlier " Jongdae sighs. He's still not over with the sabotage that almost ruined their performance.

"You know I am really curious about the enemy that your fellow member is talking about... it's more like a warning is it?" Jisoo asks just to nake sure she is right.

"Most likely..." Jongdae replied shortly.

"That must be someone who has something to do with me too, the person in black who's been stalking me for how many months now... the unknown person who's suddenly showing up. A while ago, the dress that I'm supposed to wear was torn and Dilireba gave me a spare one." Jisoo says.

"That is what I was thinking about Jisoo, whoever that person is must be after you. It seems suspicious. I didn't really care about this before but that person is really persuasive." Jongdae says.

A Very Special Love by Sarah Geronimo

I never believed in love
I was deceived by love
I never had much luck with lovers before
And I couldn't compete
I seemed just part of the street
To be walked on by everyone but then...

Jisoo looked at Jongdae when he starts to sing along with the first verse of the song. His voice is soothing to hear as always, he can make a very own version of his own even a song sang by a female. His voice easily adjusts to the song, that is what Jisoo see in him.

She looked at Jongdae just on how he feels the song with his eyes shut. She only realized that the person singing is Dilireba, she is on stage right now. The latter winks at her while singing. She don't how Dilireba was able to sing live but her worry is about the person behind the sabotage incident.

Then I found a very special love in you
It's a feeling that's so totally new
Over and over, it's burning inside
I found a very special love in you
And it almost breaks me in two
Squeezing me tighter
But I'm never gonna let go