[95] forbidden love

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

It's just been days since Jongdae and Disha revealed the truth to their daughter. They already told their parents about it, it took Dian and Jiheun three days to finally accept the truth. This is different from Yifan's case since Jongdae impregnated Disha at an early age. Dian got mad at Jongdae but later on accepts it. He and Jiheun gave all of their support for Jongdae and Disha, the same goes with Anjir. Jongdae also promised to take responsibility of the kid for not doing it within three years, which Anjir allowed him but agreed that the kid will be visiting the Lis Mansion from time to time or stay at least a week. Anjir cannot fully allow Jongdae since the custody of the kid is under him and Rowena. Once Disha and Jongdae finished college they can finally claim the kid as their daughter through the birth certificate. On the other hand, Jongdae and Disha couldn't be back together as a couple but they remained good friends and that's the best for Rayna.

Today is weekend, and the Li brothers decided to consider this day as their bonding with each other. Since they all get closer again, the six of them have decided to do a workout on their gym room together, while Jisoo on the other hand is with the girls, they are having their own bonding outside.

Yifan is doing pull ups, Minseok is doing a bench press, Jongdae is doing sit ups, Zitao does barbell curls while Luhan and Yixing do boxing. This is the first time that they decided to workout all together.

"Gosh I can't actually believe that you have a child Jongdae. You're finally a dad just like me now." Yifan says as he shook his head.

"Neither would I. Jongdae is the second youngest of the family and it's really unexpected that he become a dad before I do." Minseok jokes. "But you know what? I'm proud of you for being responsible."

"Gege, it's my daughter. I want to be as responsible as Yifan gege to Soora too. It's been three years since they choose to hide Rayna and exclude her every family or business outing. Aunt Rowena mistreated her badly, now that she is in jail I can finally see my daughter and took responsibility as her father... Geges, I don't want her to feel the pain that she has been through." Jongdae explains.

"That's right. I can't believe Aunt Rowena is so cruel to do such things to Rayna. By the way we should let Soora and Rayna meet each other sooner, they both are cousins after all." Yifan suggest.

"That's a great idea gege. Have I forgot to tell you that they are on the same age?" Jongdae asks.

"Of course I remember, you told me. They were born three years ago." Yifan nodded.

"Anyway how are you and Disha going gege? You guys look fine." Zitao asks.

"They are fine. They remained friends despite of what happened." Yifan replied.

"You know our break up wasn't our choice. Disha choose to follow what aunt Rowena told her to do, or else she'll be sent to India and threaten me." Jongdae explains.

"It make sense why you too remained as friends as of now. But gege, serious question... do you ever feel regretful with your relationship? You two really loved each other back then." Zitao asks.

"I do, I really feel bad because I feel like everything has been wasted... you know that's one of the main reason why I become a rebel. It really changed me back then..." Jongdae explains.