[59] his deeper side

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Jisoo is now back to the university for the whole week of being absent, due to being confined in a hospital and for resting in two days. She walks along with Zitao entering the campus, and it's such a relief that none of the students who were around them said something about her or start to bully her. Jisoo obviously knew that it's because of the students being aware of everything, while some did not dared to mess up with her anymore because of the probation.

"This is unusual, but I am glad they aren't coming for me anymore." Jisoo told Zitao about what she have noticed.

"As they should, and don't they ever dare to do that again. I'll break their bones one at a time." Zitao says.

"Zitao..."

"Ji I just want to defend you." Zitao told her. "I already had enough of those people hurting you physically."

After classes, Zitao took Jisoo to the business department in a hurry. Jisoo doesn't have any knowledge why Zitao is almost dragging her through the other department, when she asked him about it Zitao don't even tell her.

"Zitao what's going on? Why are you taking me here?" Jisoo still confused, didn't know what is going on.

"Ji, I can't answer your question. Just wait." Zitao shrugs in return. He walks in behind Jisoo and covers her eyes.

"Zitao what are you doing? Hey!" Jisoo panics when Zitao covers her eyes with his left hand while his right hand is on Jisoo's shoulder. He starts to guide her while walking towards the vacant room with the door closed.

"Just relax Ji. This will be fine okay? Trust me." Zitao slowly walks while guiding Jisoo, without taking off his hands on her eyes. "Slowly... let's go inside."

He slowly opens the door and make Jisoo enter, followed by himself and locks the door still with his hands on Jisoo's eyes to cover.

"Zitao what is going on?" Jisoo still had no idea about what happened. Zitao removes his hands on Jisoo's eyes, giving her a chance to finally see where she is standing at but when she opens her eyes she saw nothing but black and it's dark inside the room. "Zitao where are you? It's dark... I can't see a thing."

She is about to panic but the lights just turned on and Jisoo is shocked with a loud shout.

"WELCOME BACK JISOO!" it shows all of her friends in a surprise.

She saw her friends holding a surprise for her, with a huge banner of Welcome Back Jisoo and a food prepared just for her, also including the gifts. Jisoo's reaction is speechless, she was not able to say anything, she is more than impressed and touched with what she saw that it almost made her cry.

She turned behind only to realize that Zitao is standing behind the switch because he was the one who turned the lights on while the room is dim.

"Ji why are you crying?" Zitao approaches Jisoo.

"You guys... I-I didn't expect this." a small tear fell on her eyes.

"Well well Jisoo this is for you!" Xiaotong walk closer to Jisoo while holding a cake.

"W-what?" Jisoo gasps.

"Jackson prepared this for you, now blow." Xiaotong orders her.

Jisoo looks at Jackson with a gasp, the latter only smiled at her which makes her blush.

"Uh... th-thank you Jackson." Jisoo stutters and looks away as she could feel herself heating up with awkwardness.

"Now what are you waiting for blow it." Xiaotong orders.