[9] bad boy

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

It's already 5:30 AM in the morning when the Li siblings finished their breakfast and prepared themselves in leaving the mansion.

"I'll be taking Jongdae and Zitao with me for now." Yifan informs everyone as soon as they exit the house. "And how about Jisoo? From who is she going with?" 

"Uhm..." Jisoo plays along with her fingers. She was torned in between Luhan and Yixing who can be seen exchanging glares at each other. The beef between them is deteriorating, to add Jisoo in between them is giving a lot of tension.

"I can take her with me." Luhan and Yixing both said and immediately exchange glares at each other.

Jisoo could not look at them directly. She's uncomfortable with Luhan, and now she's awkward to face Yixing after what happened last night. She still couldn't get over it. Her curiosity grew larger and larger after what Luhan told her about Yixing. It's not clear enough for her to understand because Luhan's statement is more like a warning and a hint for Jisoo to find out.

"Oh... I-I'll go with Minseok. I hope you two don't mind." Jisoo went towards Minseok.

"Alright, come." Minseok smiled at her and guides her inside his car, leaving Luhan and Yixing on the front yard.

Even if Jisoo is already inside the car she can clearly see Luhan and Yixing eyeing each other like they would almost start a fight. She felt worried, she felt bad about it. She thought of herself being the reason why Luhan and Yixing's beef got even worse.

"Jisoo, what's wrong?" Minseok asked. He clearly noticed how uncomfortable Jisoo is.

Jisoo turned to him with worry. "M-Minseok... I-I have something to tell you." Jisoo nervously talks.

"What about it? Just go on." Minseok nods and starts driving.

"Th-this is about Luhan and Yixing." Jisoo told him.

"Oh, the twins? About their beef that's getting worse?" Minseok asks with a worry on his tone.

"They've been arguing since then, and sometimes they're okay. But most of the times they're fighting." Jisoo replies.

"Childish fights you mean? Since mom died, the two of them started to have numerous fights."

"But I don't think this one is a childish fight." Jisoo disagreed on Minseok's term. "This is serious... a-and, they're fighting because of me."

Minseok glanced at her for a while and turned to the road immediately. It sounds surprising to Jisoo that Minseok is not even shocked about it.

"Ah, I got it." Minseok slowly bobbed his head, understanding the point. "Luhan told me about it too."

"About what?" Jisoo gasped. "Th-that he---"

"He told all of us that he's... in love with you." It is clearly noticeable on Minseok's voice that he is talking uncomfortably.

"H-he did?"

"When we're having brothers forum." Minseok replied.

"No wonder why Zitao knows all about it." Jisoo puzzled it out.

"And that's the reason why you're uncomfortable with him?" Jisoo just nodded at Minseok. "I can see it obviously. You're avoiding him."

"I-I don't think I can still talk to him without getting awkward at all." that made Jisoo confused.