[57] internal bleeding

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

After getting cured for the abdominal pain, Jisoo was injected by an anesthesia for her to sleep. After an hour she slowly woke up, Luhan was the person beside her.

"Sis? How are you feeling?" Luhan asks her.

"L-lu? I-I am fine..." Jisoo speaks in a low voice, she seemed tired.

"How is your stomach?" Luhan asks while gently stroking her hair.

"Not that painful anymore."

"That's good. I am glad you are fine now." Luhan sighs. "I really feel bad about you for suffering in that kind of pain."

"I-I... ouch." Jisoo winces in pain when she creases her forehead, she forgot that she has a wound on her forehead covered with bandage, she got it from where she hit the ground.

"Careful sis, your face has a wound and it has yet to be cured." Luhan advises her.

"W-where are they?" Jisoo asks when she realized that it's only her and Luhan who is inside the hospital and the rest are not around.

"Minseok gege and Yixing gege are settling the bills, Yixing and Zitao return to the campus to ask for a report, while Dilireba and Xiaotong went down the pharmacy to buy your medicines, and I suggested to look after you." Luhan replied.

"Thank you Lu."

"It's the least that I could do sis. Look, I really am very sorry. I should have protected you in the first place, because if I did you won't be in here and this wouldn't happen."

"Luhan... it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself. I-it's just that... people are cruel and harsh." Jisoo sighs.

"You are right, they all are." Luhan agrees. "I can't forgive them for hurting you like this. They all need to be sued up."

"Luhan..."

"I am serious sis. I really want that girl who punched you to be sued because she is the reason why you suffered and experience abdominal pain." Luhan says. "And about you, the chancellor already cleared everything including your name, she defended you and the person behind the photos and the post are already named."

"I-I... I wonder who were those person." Jisoo says.

"Sis, it's better not to think about it for now. All you need to do is rest. Oh by the way, the food is here do you want to eat? What do you want?" Luhan asks as he scans for a food in a fridge that they bought for her earlier.

"I-I'm good Lu. Thank you." Jisoo smiles slyly.

"We're back!" Xiaotong opens the door once they arrived.

"We already bought Jisoo's medicines." Dilireba added. "I am glad you are awake now Jisoo."

"How are you? Are you okay?" Xiaotong asks.

"I am fine." Jisoo smiles.

"I am glad you are. Here's the medicine, and before I forgot you need to take this painkiller based on the schedule." Xiaotong took one tablet and handed it to Jisoo along with the glass of water. "This is two times a day, here."

"Thank you Xiao." Jisoo took the tablet she swallowed it and drink water.

"By the way, you guys... don't have any classes today?" Jisoo asks.

"Jisoo you're in the hospital, who's going to take care of you if we were there?" Xiaotong sighs.

"But... all of you took me here and then you skipped the rest of your classes already." Jisoo told them.