jisoo's monologue

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

My name is Kim Jisoo, a simple teenage girl. I grew up with my mother's love and care. I have an independent mindset.

I lives alone in Seoul when her mother began to work away from the country. I started to do things on my own, without anyone's help.

But that changes when mother got engaged to Chinese businessman, and I am forced to immigrate to China for good, along with my step-father's children, my step-brothers.

Mom is supposed to take me to China earlier than now and to live with my brothers soon to be, but I refused it. I am not comfortable with guys around, I grew up being surrounded by females. She didn't forced me anymore, but now I have no choice. I have to live with my brothers now that she is closed to getting married.

I have no problem with mom's decision, I respect it. She needs someone to be with while she's not with me, and she sincerly loves her fiancé.

So when I moved to China, I suddenly missed my home country. I feel homesick, I thought I'll be having a hard time to adjust with the Chinese culture and their language, although I can speak Basic Chinese, it is taught in my school.

Little did I know, I was able to cope up and adjust, and I was able to be close to some of my brothers, although not all of them wants me to be in the family, that's okay. They will soon accept me.

I easily formed a close relationship with my step-brothers, they treated me as a real younger sister and that made me happy. I honestly regret why I rejected mom's offer. If I just immigrated then I would get to know them earlier. They are all sweet and protective.

I just realized that having brothers around you is fun, at least I am not alone and lonely anymore. I have them by my side.

But things went the wrong way when I realized that they treat me not just a sister, they treat me more than that. All of them fall in love with me unexpectedly, all of them!

Each of them confessed their love for me which I thought is just as a sibling. Now I'm all worried knowing that some of them are not having good terms with each other, and I'm afraid that their feud might worsen.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Hi everyone! I added a monologue at the start of the story since I haven't made any prologue. I have no idea actually. Well anyway, I also added a trailer for the story. I hope you guys like it!