[92] jisoo's choice

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Jisoo already made a way outside of the resort, she is close to the garden which is located beside the pool resort. Jisoo cried and cried hard and decided to sit on the bench where she released everything through crying.

One of her brothers run to find where she is and he stopped as soon as he found out where she stopped. "Jisoo?"

"Y-Yixing?" Jisoo turns to him teary-eyed.

Yixing moved close to Jisoo and hugs her, Jisoo did the same and cried harder. She can't accept the fact that Yixing will be on a fixed marriage if it could be true. Among all her brothers, it's the man whom she truly loved who is set on a fixed marriage.

The five among the Li brothers already saw where Jisoo is but the moment that they saw Yixing hugging Jisoo, they stopped. Yixing already found Jisoo before they do. They watched Yixing and Jisoo hugging each other from a far. They are behind a huge bush so Yixing and Jisoo won't be able to see them.

I'll be - Edwin McCain

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath
And emeralds from mountains thrust toward the sky
Never revealing their depth

Yixing and Jisoo stayed like that for a minute, he stood up, remaining his position as he hugs Jisoo and rubs her back to comfort her from crying. Jisoo buries her face on the crook of Yixing's neck while she is crying. He can feel the pain in Jisoo, and seeing her crying like this hurts him. He doesn't want to see the girl he loves crying because it breaks his heart.

"Jisoo... I'm so sorry. If I know that this is going to happen then I should have stopped her and aunt Rowena from making a scene." Yixing says.

"Yixing I was hurt, humiliated. Yes I am, I feel so embarrassed in my own party... all I thought it would be happy and memorable for me because mom and dad surprised me for it... but you know what surprised me the most? Amyra just insulted me and gave me the letter and the marriage contract, she and aunt Rowena even humiliated me."

"Jisoo..." Yixing wipes her tears and cups her face.

"Yixing... D-did you? D-did you... and dad signed it? Tell me you didn't. Right?" Jisoo asks him with a teary eyes.

"No I did not. Dad doesn't have any idea on how did it happened, as far as I know have never signed any contracts and so does dad. Jisoo I am not ready for marriage, and I know dad won't tie me to a fixed marriage." Yixing explains.

"B-but how d-did it h-happened?" Jisoo cries.

"It's either dad signed a wrong contract or they forged our signature. Believe me I didn't." Yixing says.

"F-forged?" Jisoo repeats.

And tell me that we belong together
And dress it up with the trappings of love
I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

"Look Jisoo, we never even have an agreement with uncle Anjir or aunt Rowena, and so does dad. I was just shocked about it. Believe me Jisoo, it wasn't me." Yixing sighs.

Jisoo cried in pain. "Yixing... you know what hurt me the most? It's not only because I feel so humiliated, not only that... If the contract signature that you have is true. I can't accept that. Yixing I can't... I can't accept the contract and I'd rather believe it is fake. I can't..."