[100] forgive and forget

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

After the incident in which Jisoo almost died, everything went back to normal. No one is bothering them anymore because Rowena is already in jail with a case of felony and forgery, while Amyra is in a mental institution, the same case as her mother, but with an attempted murder. They are the root and end of all the Li's problems and especially Jisoo's. Dian and Jiheun really went home in rush because of what happened and filed multiple cases against Rowena and Amyra with the help of Anjir.

Anjir and Disha accept that Amyra has totally lost her mind and Rowena is also losing control so they go through everything with violence, which results them to be punished.

Everyone can go and live in peace because there will be no one who will try to ruin them. Jisoo still feel bad for Amyra at that time because she never knew that Amyra is not only having a bipolar disorder but also a chronic trauma, obsession and schizophrenia as what she have heard from Disha when they last visited Amyra. She feel really bad for hurting Amyra without knowing her situation but half of it, she only did it to defend herself or else Amyra might have killed her already.

Now is the day that the final pageant of the university campus is held. It took them until summer to make it happen since it was postponed during the past academic year, due to their trainor who suffered from injury. They resumed the last day of rehearsals for this past few days before they came up with the final pageant which is today.

Dian and Jiheun remained in China to watch Jisoo, Zitao and Yixing in the pageant. They sit together with the Li brothers and the family of Jisoo's close friends. While the contestants are still busy dressing up for later, the program starts with an introduction.

The contestants are currently on the dressing room, preparing for later. Jisoo is done with her makeup, the stylists also helped her dress up as well.

"Jisoo you're so pretty." Yiyang praises Jisoo when she finally dressed up in a gown.

"Thank you Yiyang. You look pretty too." Jisoo smiles.

"Hi girls. We are all finally dressed up. Good luck to us." Eduarda placed both of her arms on Jisoo and Yiyang's shoulder while she is in between them.

"Good luck to us. Sadly Amyra won't be able to join us." Jisoo says in regret.

"She got disqualified, besides it's good that she needs to stay in the institution. She might just cause a scene if she is still joining this pageant. I just hope she will be getting better." Eduarda says.

"I hope she will, but even if she will be doing fine she's still arrested for multiple cases." Yiyang says.

"That's right. Amyra needs to pay for all the crimes she committed. She and aunt Rowena tricked all of us." Eduarda agrees.

"Everyone gather up! The pageant is about to start. Please be with your pairs!"

The contestants decided to line up along with their pairs for their introduction.

"You look pretty Ji." Zitao smiles when he stand beside Jisoo.

"Th-thank you." Jisoo blushes.

"Don't be nervous." Zitao noticed Jisoo's heavy breathings. "Just take a deep breath."

Jisoo followed what Zitao told her. "Hmmm. I'm so nervous."

"Don't be." Zitao offered his hands for Jisoo to hold as they are about to step on stage.

Jisoo hold Zitao's hands when they began to walk on stage. They were the second in line based on the alphabetical order of their programs.

"Let me introduce you the contestants under the different college programs!"