[96] acceptance

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"Yixing! Jisoo! What is the meaning of this?!" it was Dian, along with Jiheun, and it's terribly a wrong time for everything.

Yixing and Jisoo immediately moved away from each other's kisses and looked at their parents with a shock on their faces. Their parents just went home from Japan unexpected. They haven't informed anyone in the mansion that they are going home by this time.

"D-dad?"

"M-mom?"

It is indeed a wrong timing for everything that Yixing and Jisoo froze after they got caught by their parents. Dian and Jiheun are so furious with what they saw in front of them the.

"We've been away for how many years and this is how you are doing behind our back?!" Jiheun began to be furious after seeing Yixing and Jisoo kissing each other.

"W-we can explain, dad." Yixing tried to make them calm.

"Mom please, we'll explain everything..." Jisoo pleaded.

"There is no need for an explanation young man!" Dian raised a voice towards his son. "What we saw here is enough for us to know!"

"Mom please." Jisoo pleaded when Jiheun held her hands and pulled her away from Yixing.

"And this is how you're doing while we're away from you?!" Jiheun still couldn't believe what she saw. "Jisoo I couldn't believe you would actually do such things as this! Kissing with your brother behind everyone's back?!"

"I'm so disappointed in you, Yixing! Among all of my children you're the least that I doubt to do things like this, but I was wrong!" Dian is obviously upset as of the moment. "I couldn't believe you'll be doing this. I never expect this to happen! You took advantage of Jisoo being your sister!"

"No dad I didn't took advantage of her! I love her!" Yixing justified.

"Nonsense! You two stop this, you're just making another mistake!" Jiheun shook her head in disbelief.

"But mom, I love him!" Jisoo argues.

"Love? Above all people why does it has to be your brother?!" Dian scolds her, he later on turned to Yixing. "And you Yixing, why does it has to be your sister whom you have to fall in love with?! This is terrible!"

"No dad, mom. You don't understand us!" Jisoo cries, then she immediately ran away.

"Jisoo!" Yixing was about to chase her but Dian immediately placed his hands on Yixing's shoulder to stop him.

"Not so fast young man." Dian glares at Yixing. "Follow her and you'll be forced to leave the mansion this instant!"

"I'll go talk to her." Jiheun suggested before she leaves. Dian just nodded

"And you, we need to talk." Dian went inside the house.

Yixing harshly wiped off his hands in his face out of frustration.

"Follow me, Yixing!" Dian ordered.

“Y-yes dad.” Yixing sighs and followed his dad inside of the mansion.

The day that Yixing and Jisoo are worried about has already come. Dian and Jiheun went home unexpectedly and this is what they saw the moment they came. All this three years and not staying in the mansion, Dian and Jiheun are totally unaware of what is going on in between their children, and this shocked them the most.

Dian decided to talk to everyone, including the five guys in the lounge. Jiheun and Jisoo were also there. Their parents expressed nothing but disappointment and anger towards everyone especially to Yixing and to Jisoo about what they saw.