[36] thief

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

It's already dinner, and while the others are eating together at the huge function hall Jisoo stayed long at the clinic. She overslept and just finished her dinner this time before the others. The nurse cleaned up the food before leaving and advised her she can go now.

"Oh hi Chu." Yixing enters the clinic after being done with dinner.

"Xingxing... O-oh." Jisoo smiles awkwardly.

"How are you feeling?" Yixing asks.

"I am... fine now." Jisoo replies.

"That's good to know." Yixing smiles.

"Uhmm... where is Zitao?" Jisoo asks.

"He's probably not done with dinner yet so he'll come once he is done." Yixing replied.

"I-I... I still forgot to thank him." Jisoo recalls Zitao doing CPR just to wake her up.

"Zitao saved you. It's actually the first time he saved people's life. Before he didn't seem to care about, that's why it's really unexpected seeing Zitao showing concern especially to you." Yixing says. "He even got angry at Eduarda for almost drowning you. I can't blame him. f I were on his shoe I might do the same thing."

"I never even expect Zitao saving me, and he just defended me from Eduarda like that." Jisoo added. "I've never expected that to happen."

"If you only see how furious he is when Madame Shen called us for a meeting that you're supposed to be with, Zitao's anger is really something else and the way he looked at Duda." Yixing explains.

"And where is Duda now?" Jisoo asks.

"She's at the kitchen, doing the dishes as her penalty. Madame Shen saw the footage where she almost drown you and washing the dishes for three days will be her penalty." Yixing told her.

"A penalty? Oh..."

"She tried to mess up with you so yeah. If she did something again tell me. I can't just let her do something like that to you." Yixing informs.

"N-no Yixing... I can manage now." Jisoo refuses.

"Still, I insist. We can't really be sure if she'll stop, knowing how problematic she is." Yixing says. "I am really disappointed with her. She almost killed you, I can't forgive her for what she did to you."

"A-and Xing... About the phone... I-I dropped it." Jisoo told him and looked away. "It's not really a big deal to me but... you guys gave it to me on my last birthday."

"Yes Chu I saw it on the footage, but don't worry. It's not mainly the problem now. We can have you a new one." Yixing says. "What's important is you're safe now and I still worry about you sharing one room with Duda."

"Don't worry about me Yixing. I'll be fine. I promise." Jisoo assures him.

"Okay, but I'll still look after you just to make sure." Yixing insists. "So shall we go now? I'll take you to your cottage and it's already getting dark."

"Okay but... how about Zitao?" Jisoo asks.

"Let's check on him. Come on. Do you still need a hand?" Yixing asks.

"No, no need Yixing. I'm okay now." Jisoo says.

They decided to exit the clinic and proceed to the function hall, to see if Zitao is there but a lot of students are already leaving and Zitao is no longer there. Yixing and Jisoo just decides to go back to the cottage instead. Yixing sends Jisoo to her cottage room first.