[62] holding grudges

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Weeks passed and it's been almost two weeks that Jisoo avoided Zitao. She become so awkward towards him that she could no longer talk to him just like before. Well, his sudden confession made her really uncomfortable of him, knowing that Jisoo treated him as a friend but it turns out that Zitao is feeling something deeper than that. Dilireba and Xiaotong are aware of it since they forced Jisoo to tell the reason of avoiding Zitao, she was forced to tell them since she really is uncomfortable about it. Her two friends already expect it to happen since four of her brothers already confessed their love for Jisoo, but she is already done with being awkward towards them, except if the guys are on a motive of doing something that is awkward for Jisoo.

Zitao tried his best to talk to Jisoo, he even apologized but Jisoo is still not ready to talk to him. Zitao respects her decision of not talking to him so he gave her time and decided to be alone for a while. About his sprained ankle, it didn't even lasted for a day. He is perfectly fine.

"That's so awkward for you. How long will you ignore him then?" Dilireba asks while she is busy fixing her locker after putting some of her book inside.

"Until I am not awkward about it anymore. Right now... I just can't talk to him or just look at him." Jisoo sighs.

"That would be so hard for you, but whatever your decision is I respect that." Dilireba says. "Gosh among all people why do you have to be with an all boys step brothers when you can just have girls?"

"I don't know why either... this is hard, and our parent didn't know all about this the whole time." Jisoo sighs.

"That's really complicated Jisoo, I feel terribly bad and sorry for you." Dilireba says.

"It's fine... I can't do anything to it either... But I can't just let them keep their hopes up on me. I would never fall for any of them, I can't." Jisoo says. "Well anyway, let's just go to the music room. We might be late."

They have decided to go to the music room for the training or they might be late. They are currently practicing for the upcoming choral anniversary since this past few weeks already, and during weekends they are doing overtime for the practice. So far Jisoo did great, but not yet enough for Jongdae's standards, at least she survived.

Right now, they practiced with the song titled True Colors, that is what the trainees are going to perform on the anniversary. During weekdays they perform together with the chorales while on the weekend the trainees are together while the choral are having a separate training for their own. Today the group are separated in order of voice classifications during their practice. They did a one time performance and then later on the mentors made their announcements.

"Listen up everyone! I have a news for you! You all are aware that we, the mentors have been observing your practice, we are evaluating you based on your daily performances and progress. So today we already have chosen someone to sing along with mentor Jongdae... the three of us agreed with this decision." Xijang announces it to the whole trainees after the practice.

The trainees got excited while the rest are nervous of who will be the chosen one to have a duet with Jongdae. Some of them are expecting it to be themselves as they dreamed of having a duet with Jongdae, and we all knew how popular the Li brothers are in this campus and everyone is really into them. Some of them are nervous because they might be the one chosen for it.

"After how many weeks we already have chosen someone today, Ms. Li Jisoo." Some claps their hands while some are disappointed about it, Jisoo herself is shocked with it because she never expected to be chosen at all, and she never really hoped about it.