INFO(S)

Hi everyone! This is not an update, but I'll be posting a few informations about this story since one of the reader asked me this few questions listed below. This is a guide for everybody in case of any confusions.

FAQs

1. The setting of the story is in China, but why are there multi-racial characters in your story?

▶ Multi-racial characters includes Dilreba- Uyghur, Amyra & Disha- Indian, Eduarda- Brazilian. Actually the reason why I put this setup is because of the university. The place where they studied is open for all Foreign students so that explains it. Note that it's just a fictional university and it doesn't exist in reality.

2. Are Minseok and Jongdae adopted? Because they have Korean names and their nationality/race is Korean.

▶ In the story, Minseok and Jongdae are Chinese. They do have Chinese names which are Jin Zhong Da (Jongdae) and Jin Min Shuo (Minseok) but I prefer to use the Korean spelling because we (exo-ls) used to know them by those names instead of the Chinese one. Also the reason why their Korean names are preferably used is because of this; Minseok is working in a Korean company, the company he works with required him have a Chinese name, and that is how we came up with MINSEOK, Jongdae on the other hand studies a course that has something to do with the Korean Language which is why he is also forced to use his derived Korean name JONGDAE.

P.S, we all know Minseok and Jongdae are Koreans in real life, but in this story I made them Chinese like the rest of the China line and of course they are all brothers by blood here so that is it.

3. Will the six of them really fall in love with Jisoo?

▶ Eventually...

4. I thought China has a one or two Child policy but why are there so many siblings in the family?

▶ Yes I am aware of that, but this is just a fan fiction. Do not take everything seriously.

5. Who will Jisoo end up with?

▶ Expect the unexpected and you will see.

So those are just few questions I answered that really needs a lot of explanations. If you still have other questions feel free to ask me through the comment section or DM, of course except for asking me such things as "when is the next update?" , "what will happen next?" , "who will jisoo end up with?".

Okay! That's all for now and enjoy reading!