[71] confused between heart and brain

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

It is already summer vacation, but Jisoo is still preparing to go to the campus along with her brothers. She plans to apply as an officer for the organization while Luhan, Yixing and Jongdae are already part of the officers of the campus organization, she also invites Zitao to apply as an officer in their organization which he gladly accepts. Even though it is summer, Jisoo and as well as her brothers want themselves to be busy and productive, during summer they always do workshops and activities inside the campus, like what they are going to do now.

Jisoo already prepares her application form and as well as other requirements needed for the application. She is on the way to the room of the officers for application and gladly she is able to make it for the application and the interview.

"Thank you for your time Ms. Li, the results will be announced on the campus website tomorrow." the president of the organization informs her.

"Thank you." Jisoo nodded and left the room after her interview. Zitao and Xiaotong are still in line for their application. It was Jisoo who encouraged them to join which they gladly accepts.

She waited for the two to finish their interview. Since she has nothing to do she starts reading the book that she has been reading lately.

"Hey turtle." Jongdae greets her as he came to approach Jisoo. "How's the interview for the organization?"

"I-it was fine. The results will be announced tomorrow." Jisoo replies.

"Good luck to that then." Jongdae sat beside her.

The thing that shock Jisoo is Jongdae's word of encouragement which he never did before.

"What's wrong?" Jongdae asks.

"N-nothing... I-I just did not expect it to come from you." Jisoo looks away.

"You should get used to it." Jongdae grins.

"J-Jongdae... I-I don't know... This is so unusual to me, I am not used to you being like this and then in a sudden, you'll act differently." Jisoo looks away.

"Soon you will get used to me being like this, and I'm doing this on purpose." Jongdae grins.

"What purpose?" Jisoo frowns.

"Hmmm." Jongdae slowly moved closer to Jisoo.

"J-jongdae... W-what a-are y-you d-doing?" Jisoo stammered. When her back reached the post Jongdae took advantage of it and closed the gap between them.

"Nothing." Jongdae grins. Jisoo can feel his breath. "I just want to invite you for lunch later."

"W-wait what? I-I'll have lunch with Zitao and Xiaotong." Jisoo says.

Jongdae already moved away and starts to walk pass by, but before he left he added something on. "I'll wait at the parking, 11:30."

"But wait! Oh no..." Jisoo sighs.

This is a bad timing for Jisoo to be invited for lunch in no time. Jongdae just came to invite her for lunch and it seems like he won't take no as an answer. He even informed Jisoo about the time. She can't even take Zitao and Xiaotong along with her because that is what Jongdae told her.

"Now what am I going to do?" Jisoo asks herself.

The way Jongdae invites her for lunch is very instant, she is not ready for that, she still needs to think about how will she tell Zitao and Xiaotong that she'll not be able to have lunch with them together.