[37] forgiveness

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

After the thief incident and showing of evidences to prove Jisoo's innocence, the campsite admins wants to eliminate Eduarda out of all the activities. They might even send her home for inappropriate behavior. Right now the admins along with the university professor in-charge are having a meeting of eliminating Eduarda, having a forum in front of the students.

"I'm so sorry, but Miss Eduarda Montes have shown us a very problematic behavior that causes trouble and involves everybody. We are really sending her home and that is final." Shen initiates.

"What?! No! This can't be! I need to finish the series of seminars as required!" Eduarda defends.

"You even put the blame on anyone that causes damage. We don't want this to happen anymore, and while you are still here it is possible to happen again and we really need to get rid of it." the other in-charge added.

"We won't be signing your seminar series papers as well. We will mark yours incomplete and you have to do another seminar apart." says the other one in-charge.

"You know how much important this pageant is to me and this seminar as well, how am I able to compete without a completion?!" Eduarda panics.

"It's not our problem anymore, you need to look for another seminars to complete yours."

"I'm sorry but we don't offer another seminars after this anymore Ms. Shen. This is the last." the professor informs.

"I am sorry, then we can't do anything about it anymore. What Ms. Montes did is really inappropriate, her behavior caused a lot of trouble in this campsite so we really need to eliminate her today and send her home." Shen declares. "That is final, this decision will no longer change. Now pack your bags Ms. Eduarda and I'll contact your guardian to fetch you here."

"Right." Eduarda mumbles while glaring at Jisoo beside her. "Thank you so much for this!"

Eduarda walks out of the function hall angrily, going to her cottage to pack up. Jisoo follows her direction, with a confusing look.

"Good for her." Yiyang mumbles.

"Yes she deserves it." Yibo agrees.

"W-what will happen to her then? S-she won't be able to join us for the rest of the remaining activities and... the seminars, she won't be able to complete hers." Jisoo says with a worry.

"Most likely. She won't be joining any." Yixing replies.

"I know, I know... b-but what will happen? S-she won't get another seminar? I-I mean..."

"It's a requirement actually, you need to complete the series of seminars because it's a requirement for a department representative joining the pageant." Yibo explains.

"You'll be disqualified if you can't have it all complete." Yiyang added.

"I feel bad for it." Jisoo sighed.

"Don't tell me you're worried about her what she did? Jisoo she tried to ruin you and make you look bad to everyone." Zitao informs her.

"Zitao is right Jisoo, and besides it's not our problem anymore. She caused it now that's what she gets." Jackson agrees.

"Karma for her." Yiyang says.

"B-but still... I am worried about her." Jisoo says.

"What did you just say Jisoo? Worried? Did she ever worried or cared about you? She did a lot of bad things to you, right?" Yiyang says.