Childhood love--Kissed by the...

By rakhsi

Katherine Andrew came from a middle class family by scholarship in high school .There she sees Eisuke Ichinom... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Part 1
Part 2 THE DAY I SAW HIM
Part 3
Part 4 AFTER 10 YEARS
Part 5 EISUKE'S POV
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9 DISGUISES
Part 10 I BOUGHT YOU
Part 11 THE IVC PARTY
Part 12 CAROLINA
Part 13 DIFFERENT FEELINGS
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17 KISS
Part 18 EISUKE'S POV ABOUT THE KISS
Part 19 HIS PAST
Part 20 KIDNAPPED,RESCUED AND WHO ARE YOU?
Part 21 FRUSTRATING
Part 22 KIDNAPPED
Part 23 CONFESSION AND FIRST DATE
EPILOGUE
Bonus Chapter-1
BONUS CHAPTER-2
Bonus Chapter-3

Part 16 DIFFERENT FEELINGS

116 5 0
By rakhsi

longest chapter ahead (2650)words.

KATHERINE'S POV

i woke in the morning with absence of warmth.i look beside me and saw there was no one .i never noticed that i got used to sleeping beside him.am i missing him?what is this feeling in my stomach whenever he is near me?why can't i understand my own feeling?

i heard door opening.

EISUKE:how much time do u want to wake up ,woman?it's not like i did something with u and you are tired .(smirk)

KATHY:(blush)i am waking up.can't u wake up a person normally?using that in the early morning.

EISUKE:haha😄now get ready.

KATHY:yeah!!yeah!!get out

EISUKE:you are telling me to get out?this is my room.

KATHY:(smirk😏)okay then i will get out.

i reached for the door in joking manner.

EISUKE:where do u think you are going ?

KATHY:oh!i am thinking of going to soryu's room.

EISUKE:okay i am going out ,get ready but don't be late.

KATHY:are u really going out?

EISUKE:why?do you want me to see u naked?

KATHY:(blushes)oh my god ,eisuke

i pushed laughing eisuke out of the room.and went to bath.

can i leave him and the others after the business deal?i just got so much comfortable with him and others.

i put that thoughts on side and got ready before eisuke again came in.

i was just doing my makeup when ota came braging in the room without knocking.

i looked at him.

KATHY:what do u want?eisuke is in his office.

OTA:you are talking like his wife.anyway i came here for u but i think u don't want me here anyway.

KATHY:(blushes)but why?

OTA:i came to do your makeup but you are almost done and it is looking good.

KATHY:oh!!thank u and sorry .u should have told me before.

OTA:it's okay complete it i am leaving.

KATHY:okay.

i completed it and went down.i noticed all of them there as usual.

EISUKE:not bad,now come.

he said gesturing his hand towards me.i took his hand left the penthouse.

IN THE LIMO

KATHY:so,where are we going?

EISUKE:we are going to hotel andrew.

KATHY:oh!!why?

EISUKE:(smirk)for honeymoon.

KATHY:(smirk)then we should go to paris. it will be good place to show our affection to all of the people in the world.and u can show that u own me.

EISUKE: oh!really?then we will go there only.driver take us to airport.

DRIVER:okay sir.

KATHY:(shocked)are u serious?

EISUKE: i am always serious my dear katherine thomas.

he then called someone ,

EISUKE: ready ,my private jet.

i just saw him shock visible on my face.

KATHY:i was just joking u know eisuke.

EISUKE: oh!but i took it seriously ,so ,i will show the world that you are mine.

my heart skipped a beat.i know he is just joking but i think my heart is aching .

why are u aching,u stupid heart?

i didn't talked after that but he really took us to airport ,but i heard him talking to pilot to take us to london. he really did gave me heart attack there.

we went to his private jet but john said he will be coming here then why are we going to london. i should call john and ask him.

KATHY:where is the washroom?

EISUKE: there.

he pointed toward it and i went towards it.i went into washroom and took my phone out.

PHONE CONVERSATION

JOHN:hello!

KATHY:hello!john !are u not coming to tokyo for meeting?

JOHN:no, i am coming in the evening.why?

KATHY:no,i just thought to ask u.yeah and i saw news tell them i went to short trip because i wanted rest and i will be there by next month.

JOHN:okay i will call the conference in the afternoon and leave for tokyo.

KATHY:okay bye .i will talk to u later.

JOHN:bye

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION

after that i went out and sat on my seat .then why are we going there.when meeting is in the evening.what are u thinking eisuke?i looked towards him.he looked towards me and smirked.i looked away and went to see out of the window .the sun ,clouds and sky were looking beautiful.the sky is of my real eye color.i miss my hair and eyes so much.

i don't know when but i fell asleep.

i am feeling like i am flying .i can hear someone's heartbeat through my ears.i slowly and opened my eyes and saw eisuke holding me bridal style.he saw down at me.

EISUKE:good morning.at last you are awake.

i looked around and found myself in some hotel's penthouse.

EISUKE: now u can walk.

he was going to leave me when snuggled i deeper into his chest .i can feel his heart beating fast as mine.i hold his coat tightly .he took me towards the bedroom and slowly placed me on the bed.

EISUKE:you are such a pain in a**.

he said that but i can see the softness in his eyes.i just smiled at him.

KATHY:so,where are we?

EISUKE:in the bedroom of marshmallow hotel ,london.

KATHY:what are we doing here?

EISUKE: don't u know what to do in the bedroom.

he said that and came face to face with me .

KATHY:(blushes)eisuke!!

i pushed on his chest playfully.

he fell on his back on the bed.we both were laughing.

KATHY:so,i am asking seriously what are we doing here.

EISUKE:i have some important files to take from here and i am free till evening so i thought to take my girlfriend on a date.(smirk)

KATHY: eisuke..!! u never stop do u.

EISUKE: now get up and fix ur hair and makeup.

KATHY:aye aye sir.

i playfully saluted him.he laughed and went to his office.i fixed my hair and makeup and knocked on the door and opened it i saw eisuke on his laptop.

KATHY:are u writing english without grammatical mistakes?

 i asked him playfully.he just shrugged his shoulders.

i laughed at him and he playfully glared at me.

we went out which he called a date.

we drank coffee and some chocolate cake at the cafe near the hotel and i noticed all the girls drooling over eisuke .i suddenly got the urge to hold his hand .before i could he hold my hand and interwined our fingers i saw him glaring at the man who was looking at me.i giggled lightly.he then noticed me.

EISUKE: i was making sure so,u couldn't get lost here. 

KATHY:yeah!!yeah!!

i kissed him on the cheek.he looked at me shocked then he smirked.

KATHY:it is common in london u know,to greet people.

EISUKE: ohh!!i thought u wanted to kiss me.

KATHY:stup up!!

we travelled british museum ,bunkingham palace and big ben tower.we couldn't saw all the places because of less time but actually i saw all the places because it's my birth place.

EISUKE:u know lot about london

i didn't notice how i was talking to him about london. what should i say to him,yeah!!

KATHY:i learned about it in the book.

EISUKE: okay.

KATHY:so,how much time do we have to before we fly back?

EISUKE: 1 hour

KATHY:i want to go somewhere ,can i?

EISUKE: i have work .i am going to hotel but do know how to go there and the address to come back to the hotel.

KATHY:yeah!!don't worry i will manage.

he left in the limo .i called my chaffeur .

i called him and told him come to the place where i was.

when he came i went inside the limo and opened my suitcase in it and changed into the dress and started to do my makeup.

KATHY:go to the modeling studio.

i called my manager

KATHY:hello!i am coming for the ''beautiful''magazine call them and tell them and tell them to do it fastly. i don't have that much time.

MANAGER:okay mam.

i don't that much time for dying my hair again so i put the wig and removed the brown lens from the eyes .i done my hair and makeup in the limo.

DRIVER:we are here mam.

he came and opened my door i went inside the studio.

EMPLOYEE 1:good afternoon mam

EMPLOYEE 2:good afternoon mam

they all greeted me i just nodded and went for photo shoot.

PHOTOGRAPHER:u are looking as beautiful as ever.

KATHY:thank u shall we start.

i posed for several photos .after the photoshoot is done.

KATHY:don't tell anyone that i came and if u publish the magazine then tell media that it was taking before i went.

STAFF:okay mam.

I went out and into my limo i changed into that dress which i was wearing before and removed my makeup and done it like i done it in the morning.

KATHY:leave at one block away from hotel marshmallow.

DRIVER:okay mam

KATHY:don't tell anyone that i came.

DRIVER:okay mam.

i know i can trust him because he kept so many secrets of me till now but whenever i told him to call me kathy he just refused it politely .

i took my phone out and i saw i still have 15minutes so i released a sigh of relief.

when we reached there he opened the door for me.i went out and started to walk towards the hotel .i went inside the penthouse and saw no one .i think eisuke is in his office.

oh shit!i forgot my contacts i ran towards the bedroom and saw eisuke without his shirt.i kept my eyes down and started to walk towards my hand bag.

EISUKE:oh! you are back.you should have told me if you wanted to see me naked that badly.

KATHY:(i rolled my eyes)shut up !!

i checked in my bag and released a sigh of relief.i ran into bathroom and locked the door before he could call me again.after putting the contacts i went out of the bathroom.as i closed the door eisuke stood in front of me and hold me towards the door.

i looked into his eyes and he looked into my eyes.i noticed he didn't wore his shirt still.this time i blushed.what happen to you silly heart ?i have so many guys half naked when i am acting then why now?

EISUKE:u said me to shut up.

KATHY:i said so what?

he looked shocked then he checked his watch and left me.

EISUKE:i didn't got the time or else i would have punished u.(smirk)

KATHY:(blush)

he took his shirt and buttoned it and then he wore his jacket.

EISUKE: come now we are leaving.

i nodded and followed him .we flied back to tokyo.

we reached the penthouse.

EISUKE: go and change we have got 30 minutes.so, get ready in 20 min.

KATHY:okay

i said and went towards the bedroom .but before i can go inside i called ota.

KATHY:ota, do u want to do makeup?

OTA:of course i will be there in 10 minutes.

i nodded and smiled at him.

i went inside and opened the closet what to wear now.

i wore a white long sleeved white top and dark blue floral skirt.i put some jewellery and opened my hair and curled it.

after 10 minutes ota came and done my makeup.

OTA:you have great dressing sense.

KATHY:thank u,ota

we chit chat like that for 5 minutes and ota was done.after that i checked for shoes and picked white shoes

 i went down .

MAMORU:kid, it's too small.

KATHY:u just called me kid that means it is not small.

OTA:it is small but you are looking cute.

OTA:thank you,ota.

BABA:i want to go on date with u in that outfit.

KATHY:no thanks,baba.

OTA:u got rejected ,baba

we all laughed at him.

then mr.kenzaki came up.

MR.KENAKI: sir,mr.andrew is here.

EISUKE: bring him here.

MR.KENZAKI: okay sir

he went and there my brother came with smile.eisuke kept his hand on my waist and pulled me towards him.i am nervous please don't notice me.

EISUKE: hello!mr.andrew ,how are u?

JOHN:i am fine and just call me john it is better for both of us.

EISUKE: and call me eisuke.she is my girlfriend,katherine thomas.

KATHY:nice to meet you sir.

JOHN:nice to meet you too,miss.and you are beautiful.but did we met before?

KATHY:no sir and thank u

he took my hand and kiseed the back of it .i just smiled at him but i noticed eisuke's grip on me tightened.

eisuke and john went to his office to talk and i sat in the penthouse lounge with rest of the guys.i noticed soryu going somewhere.

KATHY:where are u going ,soryu?

SORYU: to the headquaters.

KATHY:can i come too?

they were all shocked.

KATHY:i am bored here.but when will you return.

SORYU: okay then ,we will return before the meeting will be over.

i stood up and waved at the guys and went with him.

the car ride was silent ,then we reached the headquaters.

KATHY:it doesn't look like mafia headquaters.

soryu just nodded and started to walk towards it.i just followed him.

MAN 1:good evening,sir

MAN 2:good evening sir

i noticed all were looking at me with hunger in their eyes.then i noticed two similar faces.

INUI: good evening ,boss!oh!!hii princess

SAMEJIMA: good evening boss!!hii ms.thomas 

KATHY: hii both of you and u can call me kathy.

INUI:okay princess

KATHY: but why are u calling me princess?

INUI: because you are like a princess.

KATHY:thank u but call me kathy.

i noticed soryu walking to a room so i followed him.he opened the door.i think it is his office.

KATHY:is it ur office?

SORYU:yeah!!

he sat on his chair and i sat on the couch nearby and opened my mobile.(sigh)there is nothing to do here also.

SORYU: come with me.

he stood up and started to walk to a room i followed him and their i saw all of them training i think it is training room.i sat at the nearby couch and saw their matches they were strong except inui. but he sat beside me. he and samejima are easy to talk .

i just didn't noticed when it was time to go.

SORYU: we are leaving.

i stood up and followed him into the car.

KATHY:that was impressive.all were very strong.

soryu nodded his head while driving.i am used to his less talking by now.

we reached the hotel and we went to penthouse.i sat on the couch.

BABA: so, what did u did their?

KATHY:i watched them training.

OTA: that's it?

KATHY:yeah!they were so much strong.i enjoyed watching them sitting with inui and samejima.they were both so much funny.

EISUKE: don't talk about another man in front of me.

i didn't noticed when eisuke came down with john behind him. eisuke came towards me and kissed me on cheek i kissed him back.i saw baba and ota looking at us mischievously.

KATHY:why ?are u jealous?

EISUKE: yes! i am jealous.

KATHY: aww!!

JOHN:you are both great couple.

EISUKE: thank you and i was expecting ms.andrew to come.

john looked at me.why are u looking at me?did he know that i am katherine andrew?

JOHN: didn't you watched the news in the afternoon?

EISUKE: ohh!i was on date with kathy.so, what happened?

JOHN:she wanted a break so,she went to trip on disguise.

EISUKE: ohh!!

JOHN:i should leave now.

EISUKE: you can live here for the night,u know?

JOHN:oh!no! i have work in the hotel.

EISUKE: okay

they hugged each other i stood up and john came and hugged.

JOHN:(whispering)i will call you.

then he went out and i sat on the couch he noticed me in my disguise also, i can tell now he really is my brother.

BABA: are u okay?

OTA: you are looking like you just saw a ghost.

i saw all of them looking at me worriedly.i smiled at them.

KATHY:yeah! i am fine.

EISUKE: so,what were u talking about?

BABA: oh! kathy went to ice dragons headquaters with soryu.

OTA:she was talking how much she enjoyed there.

EISUKE: ohh!!

BABA: how was the london date ,kathy?

KATHY:i had fun there.it was interesting becoming tourist guide of eisuke.

OTA: oh!did u went to london before?

KATHY:no!i studied about it in the book.

BABA: are u interested in reading books?

KATHY:yeah!i read lots of books. 

i felt my eyelids heavy.

KATHY:sorry!!guys we will talk about it tomorrow i am sleepy.

i stood and went to the room and directly fell on the bed without changing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------please like ,comment and follow my account.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 296 31
"I'm so sorry. I have no choice. Please forgives me." Is the last thing I said to him before I left. ~~~ Cassandra White. A normal teenager, who hate...
17.9K 348 23
Another Kbtbb children this time what if the father was Eisuke Ichinomiya. The characters are own by Voltage inc some characters Are made by me som...
3.5K 130 30
This is first story, i got nothing to say XD The MC name is Yui Komori (She is not the character from Diabolik Lovers ok) Yui is engage to the KING E...
6.7K 194 27
*I changed some of the characters' personality and relationship to suit the story flow so everyone can be included inside. * *The chapter titled STOR...