Battle Scars (Daughter of Aiz...

By AniMCU

Following in her parent's footsteps and one day becoming a hero herself has always been a dream of Tsuki's. L... More

Author's Note
Character Info/Bio
Chapter 1: Basic Training
Chapter 2: Loosen Up
Aizawa Residence
Chapter 3: I Have Snacks
Chapter 4: Have You Seen My Tie?
Chapter 5: Classmates
Chapter 6: A Rational Deception
Chapter 7: Enter Jienni Shikaumo
Chapter 8: Heroes vs Villains
Chapter 9: Breakfast For Dinner
The Curious Case of Katsuki's Feelings Part 1
The Curious Case of Katsuki's Feelings Part 2
Chapter 10: Mom?
Chapter 12: USJ Part 2
Chapter 13: USJ Part 3
Chapter 14: Be More Careful Dumbass
Chapter 15: Truth
Halloween Chapter
Chapter 16: New Abilities
Chapter 17: Nightshade
A/N
Chapter 18: UA Sports Festival
Chapter 19: King Explosion Murder
Chapter 20: Cinnamon Spice

Chapter 11: USJ Part 1

1.2K 45 11
By AniMCU

Soooo I had originally planned for the USJ arc to span for like two chapters, but they were starting to get kinda long😬...so we broke that ish up into three different chapters. I hope you enjoy!! (And I apologize in advance for how many times I use the word "villain" in the next few chapters😅)

Tsuki POV

I quickly jot awake with a sudden abruptness holding a hand to my racing heart. My chest heaving as I pant loudly in attempt to catch my breath.

I close my eyes taking in deep, slow breaths to calm myself while massaging the temples of my head.

'It was just a dream. It was just a dream. But that makes six times that I've had that same dream this month,' I groan to myself in thought.

I reach to my nightstand for my phone, turning it on to check the time. '6:45? Looks like I overslept. Well, I guess that rules out my early morning run then.'

Peeling back my fluffy sheets and removing my legs from within, I swing my feet over the edge of the bed for them to easily slide into my slippers.

I get up, stretching as I head to my bathroom to take a shower in hopes of easing my mind before getting dressed for school in my uniform.

When I finish getting ready, I grab my backpack and head downstairs to see my dad sitting in his usual seat sipping his coffee while reading this morning's paper.

"Morning." He says looking up from the newspaper, gesturing toward the stove. "I made breakfast, it should still be warm."

"Thanks." I huff, going to grab a plate from the cabinet.

"Yeah, yeah."

When I finish loading my plate I go to sit opposite of him at the island. It isn't too long after that I'm munching down on some bacon and white rice.

"I'm surprised to see you up so late. What's up with that?" He asks, sliding me a cup of coffee.

"I overslept." I reply, raising my mug to him in thanks before taking a sip.

"Is there any particular reason as to why?" He raises his eyebrows at me.

"I had a dream about mom again." I hum in response.

"The same one?"

"Yep. I don't know why but they seem to be happening more frequently now. The same goes for the one with the little girl with white hair and blue eyes too."

"Are all of those the same too?"

"No, it's a different one each time which makes it even weirder. In the most recent one, we were at a some kind of festival and I think we were looking for someone...or something....I'm not sure." I begin, shaking my head in confusion . "After a little bit, we somehow got separated so I went off to look for her. When I eventually found her it looked like someone was holding her hand and taking her somewhere. I tried calling out to her but I don't think she could hear me."

After saying this, I notice his whole demeanor shift from relaxed to painfully tense. He folds up his newspaper and places it down on the counter, giving me his full and undivided attention.

"Do you remember the girl's name?" He asks with a serious expression.

"I don't. But do you know what any of this means?"

He looks as if he's about to say something but stops himself before he can. Instead, he just checks the time on his watch and stands up. He begins walking toward the stairs, stopping at the base before turning around,

"Finish up here. We need to be heading out after while." He speaks lowly, turning back and disappearing up the stairs.

"Dad?" I call out after him in confusion.

'Did I say something wrong?'

....

'Or does he know something I don't?'

===================================

Today in dad's class, he announced that we'll be doing rescue training in an off campus training facility with him, All Might, and someone else. So right now class 1-A is loaded into a bus on it's way there. And let me tell you, they are not the quietest bunch when it comes to traveling. Ya girl just wants to sleep, but instead I'm forced to sit here and listen to glasses bitch about the bus's layout ruining his seating strategy. Like, huh? Just why?

"Iida, you really need to chill." I hear Mina say.

'Thank you Mina.'

"If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I wanna say...about you, actually." Tsuyu states, drawing out my curiosity.

I open an eye at her to see who she's talking about before closing it right back upon discovering that's she's referring to Izuku.

"About me? What is it, Asui?" Izuku asks in confusion.

"I told you to call me Tsu." She responds.

"Oh. Yeah, right."

"That power of yours. Isn't it a lot like All Might's?"

"What? Really? You think so, huh? I never really thought about that. I guess it's kinda similar..." Izuku yelps, somewhat freaking out.

'Ah, he's such a fanboy. But Tsuyu does have a point. Their quirks do favor each others...'

"Wait, hold on, Tsu. You're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference." Kirishima suggests.

'Trueeee.'

"Still, I bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting-type a' quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff with it. My hardening's super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight, but it doesn't look all that impressive." Says Kirishima.

"Looks shouldn't matter when it comes to quirks, so don't berate yourself too much about it. What should really matter is how you choose to use your quirk or in my case, quirks." I interrupt.

"Huh?"

I sigh to myself before opening my eyes, giving him my full attention.

"I wasn't gifted the same quirk as my mom or uncle so I'm not able to morph into animals like they can. Instead I came out with a mutated version to where I have cat-like features and heightened senses and abilities." I state, wiggling my ears and flicking my tail. "It isn't really too flashy either, but pair it with my dad's erasure quirk and it makes me a force to be reckoned with."

"I guess you're right. It just seems like it'd be easier to be a popular hero if I had somethin' flashier." Kirishima sighs.

"My navel laser's got the perfect combination of panache and strength." Aoyama breaks in, smiling proudly to himself with his face resting in his palms.

"But it's way lame if it gives you a stomachache, sweetie." Mina remarks, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Harsh Mina, but she kinda does have a point ." I tilt my head, shrugging suggestively.

"Well, if any of our classmates have pro quirks it's Todoroki, Aizawa, and Bakugo." Kirishima states, directing the class's attention to us three.

"I told you to call me by my first name dude." I deadpan.

"Right, sorry Tsuki." Kirishima chuckles awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Sure, but Bakugo's always angry, so he'll never be that popular." Tsuyu states with a straight face.

"Uh—What'd you say? I'll kick your ass!" Katsuki shouts, now beginning to climb over the railing in rage.

"Ya see?" Tsuyu points.

"I mean she has a point blondie, so it'd probably be best for you to sit your little explosive ass back down." I smirk, sliding him a wink.

He just growls at me as his cheeks flush a light shade of pink, causing me to laugh even more at his obvious frustration and embarrassment.

"Y'know, we basically just met you. So I it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage." Kaminari says nonchalantly, causing Katsuki to break out into another angry fit.

"You're gonna regret the day you applied to this school, you loser...!" He yells, pointing.

"Dude, chill." I smile, humored by his frustration. With this, I decide to tease him a bit. "You know, when you get mad your hair tends to flare out more than usual? It kind of makes you look like an angry Pomeranian."

This causes everyone to break out into a fit of laughter.

"You wanna say that again fur brain?" He angrily spouts back at me. His hair flaring out even more, further proving my point.

"Oh my gosh, he does!" Mina exclaims, laughing even harder and pointing at him.

"Down Sparkie, down boy." I snicker with a hand over my mouth, trying hard to contain my laughter.

"This is such a disgusting conversation." Momo says, making me roll my eyes at her.

"Yeah, but it's kind of fun listening to them fight." Ochaco humorously mentions.

"Hey, hey, we're here. Stop messing around." Dad interrupts, unamused by our previous antics.

We all load out of the bus and meet Thirteen who escorts us inside, leading everyone to stare in awe at the different places in the USJ, taking in how big this place really is.

"The clock's ticking. We should get started." Dad suggests impatiently.

"Excellent. Before we begin, let me just say one thing. Well, maybe two things. Possibly three, four, or five." Thirteen starts.

"We get it." Everyone deadpans.

By now I've completely zoned out, thinking back to the conversation I had with my dad at breakfast this morning.

'He seemed to get all serious and upset when I started talking about my dreams. Specifically the one about the little girl. I wonder what that's all about. I don't know. All of this is just straight up weird if you ask me. I'll have to talk to him about it later when he gets home. Well, that's if he isn't working late again tonight like he usual-'

"That's all I have to say. Thank you for listening." Thirteen says, bowing as everyone cheers.

'Shit. I missed the whole conversation. I have to stop doing that.'

"Right. Now that that's over..." Dad starts before being cut off by the lights flashing and a purple and black portal appearing out of thin air, causing everyone to tense.

We just stare past my father frozen and confused until he finally turns around, clenching his teeth, just as a ton of villains start to enter in through the portal-like thing.

"Stay together and don't move!" He shouts, holding an arm out in front of us. "Thirteen. Protect the students."

"Whoa, what is that thing? Wait, has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people." Kirishima asks.

"Stay back!" My father asserts, putting on his goggles.

"Dad?"

'I don't like this...it doesn't feel right at all. This isn't gonna end well, I just know it.'

"This is real. Those are villains." He states, startling everyone even more.

"What? Real villains? No way." Kirishima says, trying to brush it off.

"Don't be so naive dude. Do these guys look fake to you?" I ask through clenched teeth, unintentionally barring my fangs.

"How could so many of 'em get into a UA facility this secure." He remarks in confusion.

"Yeah, Thirteen. Why aren't the alarms going off?" Momo questions in concern.

"Good question. I'm not sure." Thirteen responds.

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of the villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?" Todoroki finishes, pretty much stating the obvious.

"Thanks for the play by play Ice Queen." I mumble sarcastically under my breath.

"Thirteen, get them outta here. And alert the main campus." My dad says walking toward the edge of the stairs. "Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school."

"Yes sir." Kaminari replies.

"What're you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of 'em. Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and and one-on-one fights. That's not gonna help with a group." Izuku remarks.

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick."

"I'll leave it to you Thirteen." He says, preparing to leap into action.

"Wait, dad, let me help! We can hold them off together!" I plea, causing him to halt upon hearing my voice.

"No. You need to get outta here to some place safe. I won't lose you too." He replies firmly, partially turning his head to the side to look at me directly behind him.

"But-" I protest, being cut off by my father.

"No buts. Keeping everyone safe is top priority right now. I can't compromise that with this many villains around. It's my job to make sure that everyone is safe, you included. Now go!" He shouts.

I start to say something else in protest, but ultimately decide against it in the end. His mind is made up, and nothing that I say can change that. He meant everything that he said just now and there's no stopping it. How do I know?

Because he never yells at me.

All I can do now is listen and do what I'm told and hope for the best. I watch him leap down the stairs immediately springing into action, already taking down three villains at once.

'Dad. You're an amazing hero, and an even more amazing father. The best one I could ever ask for. All that I ask of you is that you please, PLEASE-'

"Be careful."

To be continued...

======================================================================
Word count: 2250

•~•A/N•~•

Helloooo everyone!! I hoped that you enjoyed part one of the USJ arc. A bit of fair warning though: shit's about to get real in the next two chapters.

Aside from that, I would like to thank everyone for the constant love and support that this story has been getting so far. It's because of you guys that this story has officially gotten over 1K reads, not to mention all of the votes as well. It certainly made my day this morning to wake up to that so thank you so much. I did just recently move back to school on Sunday and started my classes back up again on Monday so I'm pretty happy that I was able to finish a chapter within my first week. Hopefully I can keep it up so that I won't leave you lovelies waiting for too long, I know how that can be.

But, with that imma go ahead and close here. I love you all and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!!

Carter xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 560 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
67K 1.7K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
259K 9K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...
604K 22.7K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...