Sotus Black

Autorstwa Sakura_D

Sotus - Sotus Black Time never stops, moving and changing everything in its wake. Time they say, heals all pa... Więcej

Notes
Prologue
CH 1 - Hope
CH 2 - Searching
CH 3 - Slowly
CH 4 - Coffee
CH 5 - Backwards
CH 6 - Steps
CH 7 - Dark
CH 8 - Simple
CH 9 - Almost
CH 10 - Smoke
CH 11 - Chance
CH 12 - Witch
CH 13 - Demon
CH 14 - Waiting
CH 15 -Enemy
CH 16 - Debts
CH 17 - Creeping
CH 18 - Progress
CH 19 - Secrets
CH 20 - Dhampir
CH 21 - Dots (Part1)
CH 22 - Dots (2)
CH 23 - Unexpected
CH 24 - Perpetual
CH 25 - Motion
CH 26 - Thunder
CH 27 - Storm
CH 28 - Silver
CH 29 - Mine
CH 31 - Bite
CH 32 - Revelations
CH 33 - Fires
CH 34 - Spy
CH 35 - Bonding
CH 36 - Chime
CH 37 - Daylight
CH 38 - Nightmare
CH 39 - Fleeting
CH 40 - Interrupted
CH 41 - Silence
CH 42 - Memories (1)
CH 43 - Memories (2)
CH 44 - Darkest
CH 45 - Hour
CH 46 - Eyes
CH 47 - Families
CH 48 - Trust
CH 49 - Lord
CH 50 - Council
CH 51 - Mothers
CH 52 - Crime

CH 30 - Earth

1.3K 90 15
Autorstwa Sakura_D

Arthit POV

"...your memories...?"

"It is more than memories that make you remember." His voice softens. "Mages believe in the circle of life; we store things into us."

"Who...?" I knew it was Kongpob, but the voice. It felt as though it was more.

"I'm his soul, waking once more."

"The past?"

"Still trapped in the demon's hand, P'Arthit."

"Then how...do you know me?"

"I don't need only memories to remember you. I engraved you, into my very being, into my soul."

I cover my mouth to stop the sound escaping, but I can't stop the tears.

"Did I cause these?" He asks, wiping away the tears.

Taking my hand away, his lips, so familiar and soft touch mine. Warm caresses that ended too quickly. 3, 4... Featherlight touches that make promises. 5, 6, 7...the taste of magic lingering even when he moves away. 8, 9, new kisses, mixing with ones I cherished before.

"Is that a challenge?" He smiles, I murmured out loud without realising. "I can kiss you much more, you will lose count..."

His smile disappears, eyes scrunching closed as he grits his teeth through the pain.

"Kongpob..."

"It triggered my powers when you turned me..."

"Is that bad?"

His head landing on my chest as he takes deep breaths. Soft green smoke tendrils making the air around as crackle as they escaped his body.

"Without the old knowledge, I won't be able to control them."

"But you are speaking to me, you know..."

"For a mage, his soul and being need to be in sync. It's a safeguard. I need my memories."

"The demon..."

"She has him, but She will let him go. When he returns you must get them back."

The fear set in again. I engraved you into my soul.

"P'...Arthit..."

"Don't hate me..."

He smiles to reassure me, even though he is in pain. "All this soul, all I, yearn for, is your love..."

"I do...I love you."

It took losing you to realise what you truly meant to me, more than my being. His eyes water.

"I've waited so long...lifetimes... to hear those words." A tear escapes. "I would have been content, even if you said them in jest."

"I say them with all my heart."

"Then let's trust in this love, my P'Arthit. Protect me, until I remember. All the lost time between us will finally end."

I turn my head when I hear, the melody of a song. It rises and falls; it is a bird's song.

"She is singing me to sleep." Kongpob chuckles. "Smart girl. Now how did she get a hold of that?"

He leans down, letting his body drape over me. His lips caress my neck, his arms holding me close.

"Let me sleep a little while, my powers escalated the change and the haze is done."

That quickly? 10 days? This was my first time hearing such a thing was possible.

"When I wake, the month of the Mooning will begin." His body relaxing as his heartbeat starts to calm. "When I wake, tell me again. That you love me."

~~~~~~~~~~

Soul Witch

The light danced across the halls, the normally silent caverns filled with shouting and words of magic as the demon tried to escape his hold. She watched as Arthit closed his eyes and plunged. It didn't take long, the last breath and then the turning.

The demon screeched, she turned her hand and the scene fainted away. It needed to see no more but now She had to deal with him. The Witch called the bird, touching its feathers as she added her power and sent it on its way.

"You have something that does not belong to you."

A long hair pin appeared as she raised her hand, she stabbed it into his chest. It hit a swirling void which appeared and stuck her hand inside, removing a small wooden box.

"How...that is mine!"

She ignored him, throwing the pin into the air where it vanished. She raised her hand again.

"Time to see the contract and its maker."

The demon screamed, something silver sliding from his sleeve and slipping into his hands. A gust of wind moved everything but her, words of power were spoken and the demon became smoke, disappearing into the silver in his palm.

She smiled as she saw the shard hit the floor, he broke the mirror before he came out and used it to escape. Demons never believed in 7 years bad luck; this one should have. She opened the box and rummaged inside, taking out the glowing vile.

No wonder he could pass before the 100 years, the demon had drained energy from Kongpob's soul. There should have been a second vile, it seems he hid it before he came. The little nuisance was trickier than She thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Gathered.

Dust covered the foyer; vampires carrying fallen paintings and ornaments they managed to save as the onslaught of the magic shook the mansion. Bright moved out of the way as plaster fell from the ceiling, Prem catching the chandelier before it smashed to the ground.

"How pissed is Wayo going to be when he sees this place?"

"We may get banned." Tutah coughed walking in with a vase. "That was...big wave of power."

"Big...doesn't even cover it." The Blood Prince frowns, his powers helping keep the aftershocks at bay. Something odd came to mind, he needed to go speak to Her again.

"The piano and both their wedding portraits are fine." Master Panitchayasawad told the others. "He would have started ashing, if anything happened to them."

"There is a crack across the garden and the water around the pirate ship is gone..."

"What about the trees?" George asks.

"They are fully loaded to the brim with fruit." Bright tells them after checking. "Anyone know how to make peach jam?"

"He is an Earth Mage, that is basic for them."

"Do you think they are okay in the room?" Knots eyes turn towards the upstairs hall, worry for his friend evident in his voice. "Will it have hurt Arthit?"

"Arthit wouldn't have felt a thing." Em replied looking exhausted. "Kong would have absorbed any shocks before they reached his, earth."

The mages dropped to the ground once they felt the magic wave disperse. They had dampening spells around the mansion to stop the flow and Em had to create a separate shield circle for himself and the other mages when the bird begun its song. The song was for mages, they needed their powers.

Em watched Nami, how did that little girl know something so powerful? Then he saw it sparkle, dangling on the leather strap around her wrist. A gear, 206 engraved into the metal. The bird finished its song, returning to its mistress. Before he could land on her hand, Nami fainted, caught by George before she could touch the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~

Arthit POV

Everything is silent, I can hear the voices from below but even they have begun to dull. Kongpob moves his head, his warm breath ticking my neck, his arms still firmly around me. I knew he was a mage now; never did it occur to me he could be someone this powerful.

There was something else there too, hidden in the dark. For a few moments as we talked, his soul was laid bare for me and I could feel it. He was part demon, as well as a mage. My turning added a third to the mix.

"P'Arthit, I'm more then you know. I can barely hold onto you as I am, how will I hold onto you once you hear my secrets, my earth."

I hold him close, old memories beginning to assail me again, his words taking root in my mind once more. I thought I was mistaken. My Earth, he called me that once before. It was the mages equivalent to, Beloved. If he was the same back then too, how did the demon manage to get him?

A/N: Did you guys hear about this???? I saw it at 3 am in the morning and had to scream into the cushions to not wake the house XD

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1K 78 1
Can you love someone enough to let him/her.... Go.... Trigger Warning- This story contains self harm, suicide, critical illness, character death, hea...
21.9K 1K 5
When opportunities were opened and you decided to grab it, you should know the sacrifices and consequences that comes with it. When Arthit passed the...
94.5K 4.4K 30
Their love story has inspired so many on the path to their happily ever after. Kongpob knew Arthit was going to be his. He just had to convince Arthi...
69.5K 3.5K 13
They had an earth-shattering love. The kind you only hear about in movies and books; but for them, it was absolutely and wonderfully real. Until two...