Book 2 PDS: Whatever It Takes...

By LadyNoir303

(Book 2 of the Phantom Dimensional Series) PDS= Phantom Dimensional Series Things went badly for Danny after... More

Author's Note
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~

~50~

97 6 2
By LadyNoir303

Nico's POV
When Percy said he understood why I said what I said and gave me that smile...my heart melted.

Then we heard commotion on the other side of the front door. It was Jason and Danny. Sally went to open the door and the two idiots stood there waving with a stupid smile on their faces."What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Uh,..hehe. The camps are throwing a party." Danny said."You came all the way from Camp Half-Blood to tell us that?" Percy said."The party is for us Percy. Also, hi, I'm Danny." Danny said and introduced himself to Percy's mom.

"This must the boy you three saved." Sally said and shook his hand."I'm Sally, Percy's mother." Sally said."Nice to meet you." Danny said.

"Anyway, What's this party?" Sally asked."Camp Half-Blood is throwing a party at Camp Jupiter in honour of us. We tried to stop them but they insisted." Jason said.

"Now why exactly is the party at Camp Jupiter?" Percy asked."Apparently for the space. So that everyone can be there." Danny said.

"I don't wanna. Too many people in one place." I said."We don't have a choice in this one." Jason said."There is said that we are free to do what we want...why are we forced into this?" I said trying to get myself away from this situation.

"How about this? We go, thank a few people and then we can slip away. Deal?" Percy asked. I gave him a small glare."Fine." I said. We went towards the door."All three of you...owe me McDonald's." I said as I went through the front door.

"Okay then." Danny said."Bye mom." Percy said giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek."Bye miss. Jackson." Jason said as Danny waved. I forced them out."Alright out!" I said."Percy!" Sally called.

"Make the best of it, okay?" I blinked in confusion but then I realised it was her advice for our predicament."I will, thank you Mom! Love you!" Percy said and we left.

We used my shadow travelling to get to Camp Jupiter. We were right at the other side of the little Tiber. From where I stood I could see speakers, a whole buffet table with drinks and all kinds of food and what looks like a dance floor.

"They're here!" Hazel shouted. The rest of the Seven, Sam, Tucker and Reyna approached us."Come on, dudes!" Leo said."For what's the party?" Danny asked."To honour you, duh! You did just fight the devil himself and won." Leo said but Annabeth pushed him down.

"Yeah, but this is also a thank you for saving everyone. Our mythological world became world known now and the four of you are the only ones that can protect the demigods that's still out there somewhere." She said.

I really did not expect this but we are here.

When we stepped closer we were send to the stage with Reyna. I looked at the crowd and saw Apollo and Dionysus here. Oh dear souls of Elysium. Don't tell me they are here to see who can party harder.

"Introducing our heroes who survived Tartarus. Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter and now God of Bravery. Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon and now the God of Loyalty, Nico di Angelo, son of Hades and now the God of Spirits and lastly, Danny Fenton, Blessed son of Hades and now the god of Balance. All four of them are the Warriors of Hope!" Reyna said.

The crowd cheered. The party started. Music started play and some of them starting to dance. Immediately Apollo and his children, Roman and Greek started to dance like professionals.

Percy and I snuck away to the bar where Percy got him a blue drink. I just got me some coke."The Warriors of Hope?" I said."Well think about it. We defeated a god is definitely against Hope. We won a battle that others would've failed in." Percy said.

"So back to our conversation before we got interrupted." I said."Look, I know things are weird but it's like my mom said. Let's make the best out of it. We have mortal children and keep to the promise I forced onto the gods and everything will be fine, right? You get what I'm saying?" Percy said.

"Yeah, besides, the mortals are temporarily...the two of us are forever." I said. Percy looked around and then grabbed my hand and he started to run. We could still hear the party and the cheers.

Percy stopped at the top of a close by hill. He sat down and patted the grass next to him as he looked at me. I smiled and sat down next to him."Whatever happens...we do it together and the right way."

I chuckled."That's ironic considering the situation." I said. Percy slapped blank. He looked so confused. I started to laugh. That face though."What?" Percy said."Your face!" I said as I laughed.

I caught a small glimpse of him smirking and then he tackled me. We rolled a little bit and he was above me."You Kelp Head."

"But your Kelp Head." He said. My eyes went over to his lips. The distance between us soon became smaller and our lips connected. As I sat up straight, still kissing, I somehow managed to sit in Percy's lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist and rested my arms on his broad shoulders as he held onto my waist.

We broke apart for a minute and just stared into each other's eyes."I don't want this end." I said."Me neither." Percy said and closed his eyes as he went to my neck. I arched my back as he started to suck and kiss.

"Percy..." I gasped when I felt his tongue. When he pulled back he looked at his work."Perfect." Percy said."I wish I could see it." I said."Don't worry. You will." Percy said.

I looked at the sky and saw a shooting star and gasped."What?" Percy said and turned around himself."A shooting star." I said."What you wish for?" Percy asked."If I told you it wouldn't come true." I said.

"Aww..." Percy pouted. He looked so adorable! I cupped his cheeks and he looked at me."But... here's your hint." I said and kissed him again.

It was perfect.

We heard the music change. Percy and I still cuddled within each other looked down to see that you this time Apollo and Danny were singing, challenging each other."This I have to see." I said.

"Most definitely!" Percy said and we jogged down the hill and went to stand at the back of the crowd."What song are they singing?" I asked."It sounds like E. T. by Katy Perry but the lyrics are Kesha...Take it off."

"Who?" I said. I don't know those artists... probably popstars. The song sounded amazing though. Everyone was cheering for Danny. His voice sounded like a whole choir.

Apollo would sing a part and then Danny will take it over then sometimes the both of them would sing at the same time battling to be heard.

When they were done they were in each others faces and out of breath."Take a rest God of Balance! You can't beat the God of Music." Apollo said."You do realise there has to be a balance in music right?" Dionysus commented.

"Apollo, don't flatter yourself. It's just a title. The action speaks louder than anything else." Danny said."Wise words but, I know how to play every instrument ever made." Apollo said.

Danny smirked as he focused his energy into something. Hid eyes glows red and green. The energy started to form a guitar. Danny struck it, releasing a large riff."Yeah! I'm a real Wild Child!" He sang.

Apollo summoned his guitar."Let's dance boy." Apollo said."Dang, Danny has an amazing voice." Percy said."I didn't know he could sing." I said.

"To be fair we don't know him that well." Percy said. That's when Sam and Tucker stood next to us."Music helped Danny to cope with his feelings. He even asked Ember McClain to teach him how to play the guitar, piano and other instruments." Sam said.

"I thought most ghosts were his enemies." Percy said."Yeah, some of them hates his guts but Danny made peace with some of them. He has powerful allies as well." Tucker explain.

We looked at the battle in front of us. Apollo started to quiet down and Danny started to sing a song that was pretty unusual.

"What song is this?" Percy asked."I don't know." I replied."It's Joke's On You." Sam said. The song sounded pretty depressing and dark but Danny sang it perfectly."GO DANNY!" Sam and Tucker cheered.

Danny finished with the song and Apollo and most of the crowd went silent. Then they started to cheer again."Some one actually beats Apollo?" We turned around to see more of the Olympians, namely, Poseidon, Hades, Ares and Hermes.

"What are you guys doing here?" Percy asked."We here to celebrate with you!" Poseidon said happily. We smiled and they soon started to mingle in with the demigods.

To think that our children will live amongst these...what if the GIW tracks us and finds the demigods? Oh geez. When this party is over I need to speak with Danny, Jason and Percy about it. Percy noted the worried look on my face.

"What's wring, Neeks?" He asked."If the GIW tracks with who the gods including us, mingles with...what will become of the demigods?" I asked. Percy's eyes widen."They'll end up at the place where Danny was. We can't let that happen." Percy said.

"But gods aren't aloud to interfere." I said."Screw the rules, Nico. Besides, we were once demigods as well. We are the Warriors of Hope now. Let's live up to that name." Percy said. I smiled at his boldness."Alright then." I said.

"What's this I'm hearing?" My father suddenly spoke from behind."We were thinking if the GIW tracks what the gods are doing with the mortals, what would happen then to those involved?" I said.

Hades looked at Danny as he still kept singing even making Apollo dancing along. He sighed."Well then, I guess they'll need to be watched over from now on." Hades said."What if lightning face has a problem with it?" I said not trying to name him.

"Then he'll have to deal with me and Poseidon." Hades said. Percy snuggled me from behind. He pressed his face into my neck. Surprisingly smiled at the scene and gave me a nod and left to where Poseidon and the others were.

"Come on." Percy said and he dragged me away again. We stopped at the Little Tiber. We sat down at the edge of the river with our feet inside."To think we have all eternity to be together." Percy said. I looked at him and saw he was smirking.

"So after this, where are we going?" I asked."Maybe we can get an apartment somewhere? Just the two of us."

"It has to be somewhere where the government won't find us." I said."What about here then? Many demigods live normally here."

"But that's for the demigods. Not the gods." I said."Right..." Percy said."How does other gods live?" He asked mainly himself."Iris! She hides herself in a shop. I can't remember exactly how she does it, but I bet we can do the same. Maybe if we change something of our appearance then we can blend in." Percy said.

That could work. The GIW won't be able to track us easily. We can live in an apartment with a shop or something right underneath, maybe even something to help the new demigods to reach the camps safely."So far it would work. We could even make like Hermes. He is the messenger god and you probably saw what he does." I said.

"Oh yeah, he has his own courier service. Works for me."

I smiled and leaned onto him. He wrapped his arm around me.

What could be better than this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555 24 8
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ...
2K 65 8
The Heart of Olympus, also known as Valentina Morrigan Blackwell. There is nobody as resilient, protective or chaotic as her. Aphrodite's daughter wa...
46.9K 1.3K 17
โ˜ž๏ธŽ Yแดแดœ sสœแด€สŸสŸ ษขแด แดกแด‡sแด›, แด€ษดแด… า“แด€แด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแด… แดกสœแด สœแด€s แด›แดœส€ษดแด‡แด…. Yแดแดœ sสœแด€สŸสŸ า“ษชษดแด… แดกสœแด€แด› แดกแด€s sแด›แดสŸแด‡ษด, แด€ษดแด… sแด‡แด‡ ษชแด› sแด€า“แด‡สŸส ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษดแด‡แด…. Yแดแดœ sสœแด€สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ ส™แด‡แด›ส€แด€สแด‡แด… ส™ส แดษดแด‡ แดกสœแด แด„...
24K 403 28
My day was normal. Until my teacher turned into a demon, some scary, over-sized dogs attacked me, and I met Bad Boy Supreme. Getting torn apart from...