Mafia Heroes [ KHRxBNHA ]

Galing kay hinari2_

[Book 1] Died and reborned into a new world. To a world full of Heroes and Villains. Can he survive in the wo... Higit pa

『1』New World
『2』Quirk Manifested
『3』Anger
『4』Katsuki
『5』U.A Entrance Exam
『6』First Day
『7』Combat Training
『8』Nice to see you again
『9』Class President
『10』USJ ⟨1⟩
『11』USJ ⟨2⟩
『12』Suffer of Guardians
『13』Event
『14』Sports Festival
『15』Sports Festival ⟨2⟩
『16』Endeavor
『17』Fight Begins!
『18』Iida vs Tsuna
『19』Flames/Ice vs Flames
『20』Cloudy
『21』End of the Sports Festival
『22』Visiting
『23』Explaning
『24』Names
『25』Quirk
『26』Internships
『27』Training
『28』Train/Fight
『29』Attack on Hosu City
『30』Hero Killer
『31』Sakura
『32』Police
『33』Broke
『34』Rain
『35』End of Internships and Skydiving
『36』Back School Again
『37』Hero Training for the trio
『38』Lighting Roars
『39』Rain Pours
『40』Cloud vs Sky and Deku ⟨1⟩
『41』Cloud vs Sky and Deku ⟨2⟩
『42』One For All
『43』Final Written Exam
『44』Final Practical Exam
『45』Last Exam
『46』Arrival
『47』Reunited
『48』Tsuna's practical exam
『49』Student vs 'Demon'
『50』Finish
『51』Arrival
『52』Mall
『53』Pool
『54』Training Camp ⟨1⟩
『55』Traning Camp ⟨2⟩
『56』Training Camp ⟨3⟩
『57』Kota
『58』Attack on the Camp
『59』Fighting for Lives
『60』Engage Combat
『61』Target
『62』Rescued
『63』Taken
『64』Message
『65』AFO [All for One]
『66』Visiting Midoriya
『67』Plan
『68』Gather
『69』Criticized
『70』Fighting Back
『71』Saving
『72』Start of the Fight
『73』No Matter What
『74』Destroy
『75』Fight to the End
Omake 1 | Katsuki got hit
『76』Destroy it
『77』Realm
『78』All Might/Dying-Will
『79』Bond
『80』A Pro Hero?! Dorms... What?!
『81』Moving
『82』Flames Explanation
『83』Additional
『84』Geez
『85』Shock Much?
『86』Moving of Class 1-A
『87』Discussion
『88』A Little Amusement Morning
『89』Special Moves
『90』Practicing/Training
『91』To the Extreme!
『92』Bombs Away!
『94』Mafia related
『95』Start Now!
『96』Operation Continue
『97』Fighting the Rest
『98』Operation Done!
『99』Going Back
『100』Childhood Friends
『101』The Big Three
『102』Villains
『103』Start of something
『104』Newspaper
『105』Investigation
『106』Know
[???]
"To be continued"
Helloooo
Please kindly read, thank you!

『93』Mists!

2.3K 118 29
Galing kay hinari2_

Phew! Finally! I'm very sorry for the late update! And also sorry for the bad fighting scenes 🙇🏻‍♀️

{3rd POV}

The next fight took a lot of time to start since a certain Chihuahua just exploded and almost using his quirk to explode the whole place if it's not for Aizawa erasing his Quirk and Lambo trapping him on a Bubble with Lightning Flames for double protection.

He even tried to blast the bubble but instead of destroying it, his attacks only come back to him but instead of burning him, he just got his hair sticking out and become more wild than before and black covered his face and Hero Costume which definitely makes him more aggressive and starts shouting a bunch of colourful words and Yamamoto had to insert a half amount of Rain Flames inside the bubble to make his sleep which helps the most.

"S-so who's next?" Ectoplasm ask as Everyone look at the Duo Mist "U-um.." Chrome spoke first "Can me... and M-Mukuro-nii-sama fight together?" She ask shyly as Midnight almost awe'd at her cute face, while some of the Class 1-A boys turn red at her looks and practically stops when they saw Hibari's death glare.

"Sure!!" Midnight answered "And also... Bossu... can you be the one who choose our opponents?" Tsuna blink for a second before turning to Aizawa who nod his head.

Tsuna looks at the students and mentally grin which the guardians notice right away making them a little nervous for the students.

"4 people right?" He ask and the Teachers nod their heads "Kufufufufu~ make it five" The Teachers look at Mukuro who just smirk and Tsuna merely rolled his eyes "It's allowed right?" Tsuna ask and the Teachers shared looks before nodding their heads.

"Then......" He look back at the students "Tokoyami, would you mind?" He ask as the called person blink his eyes not expecting to get called but he nod his head and step forward, Mukuro eyed the boy first before registering what his Quirk called again and what it can do before he secretly smirk planning something.

"Mina, what do you think?" Mina give Tsuna a baffled look before she smiled confidently and nod her head standing beside Tokoyami "Three more...." His eyes trailed to a particular red head "Kirishima, wanna go?" The red head give him a surprise look too before giving him a toothy grin and a nod before standing beside Mina, Tsuna look back at the students "Yaoyorozu, what about you?" Yaoyorozu blink her eyes also surprised that she got picked before she nodded her head and head beside Kirishima.

"Last one..." Tsuna muttered before his eyes twinkle in amusement "Mineta-kun~!" The purple head flinch at the mention on his name.

Mineta shakily stand beside the other four "Finish~" Tsuna said then Aizawa nod his head and step forward and motion for the chosen students and the two Mist to go the field.

"The rule in this Last round is, the first one to get immobilise in 10 seconds is already out and lose" Aizawa said.

"Are you guys ready?" Midnight ask as she look at both sides "Kufufufu~ Of course" Mukuro replied "Y-yes!" Chrome replied shyly "We're ready" Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu said preparing to use their quirk "I'm very much ready!" Mina and Kirishima both exclaimed "I'm Ready" Mineta said trying to act confident but inside he was shaking like a leaf, and on the other side of his mind 'Atleast that Purple Head girl is a real hot and sexy, i can use this as advantage' Mineta thought as he already imagining what he would do to the certain shy mist without noticing a certain brunette trying to hold back a Cloud from lashing out there.

While a certain older Mist keep a straight face despite having a murderous aura Keeping inside him.

'Kufufufu~ seems like i would thank Tsunayoshi for this'

'And... I think i have a idea so that the bird boy can fight fairly'

"Alright, then the fight begins.... Now!!"

Before any of Students move, Mukuro step forward and spin his Trident as he use his Illusions and create a Large Dome around the Whole Fighting Field including the Students and Teachers, the Whole dome was pitch black until Mist Flames light up like a torch around the dome making the place more clear.

The Vongola recognise this Dome which is Mukuro self taught techniques Which is needed a half amount of Mist Flames, it was called "Cupola delle nebbie" or "Dome of the Mists"

The First Time Mukuro first this is when he needed to trap someone, a enemy pervert who tried to do 'something' dirty to his dear Chrome, which took a lot of flames from him.

He use the Dome and let Hibari entered it and beat the hell out of the man. That is also the day when Mukuro and Hibari have 1 day truce which cause a huge disbelief to the Vongola– no wait i mean half of the Mafia. (Another Omake is on the way~ if you like) Anyway back to story.

"Kufufufu~ let's make it fair for a Bird Boy" Mukuro said as Tokoyami flinch "You knew..?" He ask "Kufufufu~ Of course" he replied before stepping back while Chrome step forward and materialize her own trident and spin it and slammed it to the ground.

The ground starts shaking and vines sprouts out the ground and went towards the Four Students, Mineta screamed and jump away as he throw his Sticky Balls towards the Vines.

"Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami called as Dark Shadow emerge "Aye!" Dark Shadow said before going straight to Chrome who jump away, Mukuro let himself get hit before he disappear in a Must and reapeared behind Kirishima who turn around and hardened his arm as block his Trident.

Mina throw acids towards Chrome who dodge it before she also avoid Mineta's sticky balls, Yaoyorozu created a sort of spear and tried to attack Chrome but also block by her trident.

"Hey what is their Quirk?" Midoriya ask as he pointed at Mukuro and Chrome who's both busy fighting and creating Illusions towards their own opponents.

"Mukuro is Mist Flames while Chrome is Illusions" Tsuna replied "What's a Mist Flame?" Uraraka ask "It's the same as Illusions, but they have different names" Yamamoto replied 'That doesn't makes sense' The students and teachers thoughts.

Tsuna sigh "Mist Flames also can make Illusions, let's just say that they both have similar Quirks yet have different names" Tsuna said.

"Oh i remember now, they must have similar quirks because they are siblings...?" Midoriya said and Tsuna just nod 'Not Biological tho' he thought.

"What siblings?!" Half of the class exclaimed shocking both Midoriya and Tsuna because of the loudness of their voice while the rest of students and teachers just stare at them with a hidden known question.

"Yeah, do you guys didn't notice that Chrome-nee called him 'Mukuro-nii-san'?" Lambo ask "Ah, we forgot" The class said and Tsuna and the others Sweatdrop at them while Hibari grown an irkmark on his head.

They look back at the fight and Yaoyorozu is currently clashing her spear with Chrome's trident, and she also gracefully avoiding Mineta's sticky balls that is thrown at her, and also Mina's acid.

On Mukuro, he and Dark Shadow along with Kirishima are currently fighting, he chuckled and made an eye contact with Kirishima before his right eye changed it's kanji making him blink in both confusion and shock and suddenly snakes appeared from beneath him and good thing is Dark Shadow get him and took him away before any of the snakes surrounds Kirishima.

"That was close!" Kirishima exclaimed 'Both where did those snakes came from?!' he added on his mind, Mukuro suppress his amusement look and the snakes vanished.

"Kufufufu~ nice dodge..." Mukuro said before his Trident got coated with Mist Flames "Mukurowl" he called as a Flame materialize beside his shoulders and an Owl appeared there flying beside him.

'Eh? Isn't that...?'

Half of the students remember at the time when they encounter Chrome on their First Day on the Dorms.

Mukurowl fly beside Mukuro before he run towards Kirishima who immediately block his Trident and Mukuro's right eye changed again and vines sprouts under Kirishima and caught him, Tokoyami proceed to send Dark Shadow towards him making him jump away from Kirishima.

"These vines are hard to tear off!" Kirishima exclaimed, Tokoyami jump to Kirishima and he is now holding some sort off Metal Claws and tear off the vines and Kirishima jump away when the vines starts to attack him again.

Mukuro chuckled 'They'll still weak' he thought bluntly and on the other fight Chrome held back her snort as she heard his thoughts 'Mukuro-nii-sama you dont have to be so blunt' she said as she block Yaoyorozu's spear 'Kufufufu~ why? I'm just stating the truth' he said and Chrome just lightly shakes her head.

"Gyahhh!! Take this!!" Mineta yelled and throw multiple balls towards Chrome who blink surprisingly and dodge the raining sticky balls.

"Mineta! Just so you know we are here!" Mina yelled as she tried her Ultimate Move towards Chrome who create a Mist Barrier and block it.

"Mou!! They are strong!" Mina pouted but suddenly grin "But we won't give up!" She said "Yaomomo!" Yaoyorozu appeared behind Chrome and suddenly created two handcuffs and catch Chrome's wrist with it.

'Woah... they caught me off guard' Chrome thought as she smile a little.

Back to Mukuro he's now fighting with Tokoyami who fuse together with Dark Shadow trying his best to control it which is working while Kirishima also supports him by trying to caught Mukuro off guard from behind or infront.

Mukuro spins his trident and crows suddenly appeared and starts attacking the two who yelp in surprise and dodge the attacks of the Illusionary Crows.

'He use Illusions that means this Crows are also...' Tokoyami come on realization and stops his movements "Tokoyami!" Kirishima yelled but Tokoyami stayed firm and the crows attacking him just passed through him making him grin "I knew it" he muttered, Kirishima also stops and the crows went passed through him too.

"E-eh?! How did you...–"

"It's obvious Kirishima" Tokoyami said "He use Illusions so that means these are just illusions" He said and Mukuro felt a smile went up his face.

'He figured it out for about... 1 minute after i unleashed that, impressive' Mukuro thought 'But what if...?'

He sended out his Illusionary Crows again and Kirishima grow confuse until he dodge one of the crows but he felt something graze his arms making him hiss in pain 'What is that!? Rocks?!' he thought "Tokoyami don't let that pass through you!" Tokoyami blink but he was late and he got him causing him to have a few scratch on his body.

Back at the Spectators, Tsuna is having a mental breakdown and in reality he was having a tears of joy and proud.

"J-jyuudaime!!"

"Look... they manage to figured it out for seconds... while me on the past need an hour to figure that out... I'm proud" he said as he wipe his fake tears and the rest of the people sweatdrop at him.

'Really that's what you are crying for?' that's the thoughts of the Students and Teachers.

Back to the fight of Chrome, her hands are now handcuffed and her weapon disappeared Yaoyorozu sigh tiredly and lowered her weapon.

Midnight starts counting and Chrome closed her eyes "Clone della nebbia...(Clone of the Mist)" she muttered and as soon as the count reach 1, she materialize infront of Mineta and throw him away towards Mukuro.

Yaoyorozu and Mina yelp in surprise and they look at the Chrome they caught and found her closing her eyes, the other free Chrome smiled at them before she attack both of them causing them to move away.

Free Chrome remove the Handcuffs and Chrome opened her eyes and the Free Chrome disappeared "It work" she muttered before she stands up and materialised her Trident "Let's continue" she said with a smile.

Back at Mukuro.

"Gyahhhh!!!" Mukuro dumbfoundedly look at the top to see Mineta flying towards him "Wahhh!!! Pineapple!!"

Tsuna and Gokudera blink multiple times and Yamamoto gulp so did Ryohei "Plan the Funeral" Lambo said as he gulp too while Hibari remained stoic but his shaking shoulder gives away that he was holding back a snort.

Mukuro grew bunch of irkmarks "Kufufufu~ Grape head, what flowers do you want for your Funeral~?" He ask with a sweet smile.

Mineta screamed again and starts throwing bunch of sticky balls towards Mukuro no matter how much he bleed and Mukuro Chuckled darkly "Kufufufu~ Someone will be eliminated from the game" he said and snakes appeared and starts chasing Mineta who scream again and starts running.

"Dokuro-chan!! Why did you throw me towards your Devil Brother!?!?" Mineta exclaimed, Chrome blink innocently "I did...?" She ask then Mineta was about to get under her skirt to hide when a illusionary knife went passed his face, he robotically turn to Mukuro who's smiling more sweetly than ever "Kufufufu~ Do it and i'll send you some nightmares" he said and Mineta scream again and starts running away again.

Mukuro huff and spins his trident and lava finally sprouts out the ground and Kirishima and Tokito widened their eyes.

Chrome smiled and faced Yaoyorozu "Yaoyorozu-san" she called "Y-yes?" She ask and Chrome smile at her "Do you want to learn how to fight using that?" She ask as she look at the spear that Yaoyorozu was holding and they clash again but Chrome jump away to avoid Mina's acid.

"E-eh?" Yaoyorozu widened her eyes in surprise "I can teach you if you want" Chrome said and Yaoyorozu blink for a second before she also smile "H-hai! Please teach me!" She said and Mina cheered "Me too! Teach me how to fight with Weapons!" She said with a wide smile and Chrome smiled and nod her head "Alright" she replied before she spins her trident and finally went to use her Real Illusions and about to trapp both Yaoyorozu and Mina with Vines when Mina escape and throw a acid towards her, she blinked when Chrome disappeared and now she hold Mina's wrist and a handcuffs her, Chrome shyly made a peace sign at the two of them when the Count ended.

Mukuro closed his eyes and shakes his head and hit the back of Kirishima's neck and he slumped on the ground unconscious, then vines finally wrap on Tokoyami and he can no longer move.

The Dome disappeared and when it did Everyone saw the only left standing is Mukuro and Chrome and the Teachers declared that they won.

Everyone turn to Mineta who's being wrap but snakes and Mukuro snorted and the illusions disappeared making Mineta heave a huge sigh of relief but still terrified "Kufufufu~ make sure not to hit on my dear Chrome okay?" Mineta nodded his head and hide behind Kaminari who laugh at him.

They freed the teenagers and Mukuro look at Tokoyami "Kufufufu~ this is uncharacteristic of me but let's get rid that weakness of yours" he said before turning away leaving a baffled Tokoyami who's supporting Kirishima.

"Planning to help them?" Tsuna ask as Chrome and Mukuro arrive beside Tsuna and she shyly nod her head and Mukuro just give his usual 'Kufufufu' and Tsuna sigh but smiled too "Good luck then Chrome, Mukuro." Tsuna said and Chrome smiled and nod her head the Hibari approach her.

"Hn(That grape head didn't do anything to you?)" He ask and Chrome shake her head "Hm, no need to.... torture him, he didn't do anything" she replied, Hibari nod his head and wrap his arms around the girl's shoulder.

"Oi, don't flirt with my dear Chrome you Skylark."

"Hn, i do what i want."

"Oya oya, what i am saying is don't do that when i am just beside her"

"Why would i listen to you?"

"Kyoya, Mukuro."
.
.
.
"Yes Boss."

›TBC‹

I'm thinking... on making a Story... Where the Bnha characters meet their Alternative Selves... which is their Villain selves... Well just thinking hehe.

Again I'm sorry for the bad fighting scenes!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.2M 47.6K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
45.3K 943 13
Read the title :D Enjoy</3
320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
654K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.