I Accidentally Turned One Dir...

By clare_cecld

(Editing In Progress) All you need to know about me is.... I may have accidentally turned one direction into... More

I Accidentally Turned One Direction Into Vampires
Darkness
Blood Lust
Getting Back Some Of Our Best Friends.
We're Bloody Vampires! We Drink Blood, We Kill! Why Fight Our Nature?
Vampire Pub
We've Got Some Serious Explaining To Do
When Will This End?
Oh, So Zayn Don't Bite Perrie And Louis Try Not To Kill Eleanor...Yeah?
Amber
I Accidentally Turned One direction Into Vampires (Editing)
Were Wolf
Slayer Community?
Eleanor's story
I know what you are.
"Guess what, My girlfreinds a werewolf"
The Hunt
The True Battle Comes from within
Welcome to the family.
Awaken
The Escape
Missing someone
Flash Backs
Shadows United
Elelement of control
Handing In Deadly Suspence and Trust?
Mind of Faith
Sister R.I.P?
Do You Dare?
Fainting Defeat
Concert Cancled Because Of An New Darkness
Washed Away
Embracing Life As A Shadow
Legends Unfold and Slaughter House
If Thats My Humanity Then Whats This?
Malipulation Of The Voice
Rumours Of War
Mysterious Attack?
Fire And Water Dont Mix
Time Slumber And Only Two Left Now
The Playful and Dangerous Effects Of The Wind
The Voice Of The Wind And Legends Repeated
Whatever It Takes
Earth Flash Back
Key To Hell
Join Forces?
To When We Get Through This?
Should I Come Clean?
And We Get Their At Last
I'm Not Giving Up On You Yet!
Twist the Knife in Deeper and I couldn't believe it....I'd fallen in Love with..
Get Out!
I'll Stand By You and Running Away Never Solved Anything
How Long? And You Have No Choice
I cant fight the Pain
Cracking Under The Pressure
The Plot Thickens
Confusion?
Chained and Realisation
Alone and secrets
Punished and Newborn
Battle Of Wills
The Truth Is Out
Our Only Hope
Sweet Goodbyes
Silent Conversation
The Flaw In His Plan
"Um I'm Still A Shadow...I Have No Problems With Ripping His Heart Out"
A Sticky End
Light Hearted Releaf
Promise?
The Ending Finaly? No Its Just The Beginging.
About the Sequel

Gaining Control

5K 102 14
By clare_cecld

As he was just about to strike something strange happened (Please don't let him hurt me) it was the girl? But she hadn't made a sound!

It took seconds for Harry to realise that he was reading her thoughts!

He felt something inside her, it was her mind.

He could feel her mind thinking.

He wasn't sure how but he knew it was true.

Without really knowing what he was doing, he looked deep into her eyes and then her memory's slammed into his head.

In a couple of seconds he knew her whole life story, she was called Sara.

She was 17, she had her birthday a couple of months ago there she lost her virginity by accident while she was drunk.

Her mother died from breast cancer and her father fell into depression sometimes if he got to sad he would beat her but it wasn't very often though.

She goes to college.

In Secondary School she was bullied loads and almost killed herself because of it.

It wasn't just images Harry was viewing but it was like he was experiencing everything she was experienced, he felt everything she had felt, her pain, her suffering.

He then watched her last memory of a monster pulling her against a lamppost, her friends dead and she knew she was in the same fate.

His glowing red eyes brought tears of terror to her eyes but inside like usual she felt sympathy, like she'd felt it for her father and her bully's.

What terrible pain happened in their life to want to inflicted it on other people?

She then thought please don't let him hurt me, the monster looked up surprised then Harry suddenly realised, the monster was him!

This brought him back to reality, he was still holding her against the lamppost but not as forcefully as before and he was sweating and shivering.

Her memory's had given him control of his more dark instincts, he could feel them still egging him on to drain the girl but ...he couldn't, he dropped her suddenly and took a couple of big steps backwards.

What the hell was he doing!?

Had he really killed an innocent girl then almost killed another one?

The pure guilt welled up inside him, why was he doing this?

Why had he changed into such a monster?

His eyes were no longer black or red but had changed back into their originally green colour. He looked at Sara who wasn't running just staring at him, it was lucky she wasn't bleeding or be didn't know how well he would be able to control himself.

Why the hell wasn't she running?

"Go" he growled at her instead she took a step towards him.

"Why didn't you?-" she was about to ask then Harry pinned her against the lamppost and hissed in a much more threatening voice "Run!"

Then he shoved her in one direction luckily she took the hint and ran but not before giving him a confused look (Why didn't he kill me? ) he heard her think before she ran.

Harry turned back to his band mates not really wanting to, he didn't really know what was happening to them but he'd seen so many horror movies to have a few guesses.

He knew they weren't in control yet and they were currently squabbling over the last man like dogs fighting over their food.

Harry shuddered at their still red blood thirsty eyes and the thunderous hisses and snarls coming from their mouths, make that lions or wolfs fighting over their food Harry thought.

How the hell was he going to snap them out of it?

He turned to Louis who was currently growling angrily at Zayn who hissed back.

"His mine!" Zayn hissed.

It didn't even sound like Zayn's voice anymore, the pure darkness and harshness of it made him sound like a completely different person.

A low growl came from Louis throat in response.

Harry gritted his teeth and stepped in between them.

Louis saw someone step in between his argument he angrily stared at them, he was going to make sure they never did that again!

Harry flinched backwards from Louis hateful stare.

Zayn had sensing Harry wasn't human therefore wouldn't make a nice meal turned away to force the other two back from his meal!

As they both had been trying to steal it as he fought with Louis, Liam and Niall were currently glaring at each other then as soon as Zayn moved there glares went on to him.

"Louis?" Harry asked nervously.

Harry got a angry snarl in response then Louis bared his teeth at him, showing of his to long canine teeth that looked like fangs, it felt like Louis was challenging him?

Harry felt something inside him responding to Louis challenge, he fought the urge to hiss back and bare his teeth.

What the hell was going on?

Harry took a wary step towards him "Louis? Look man, your not thinking stra-"

Louis sneered at him "Fucking get out of my way Harry!".

Harry blinked shocked, it was like Louis was more like an animal the first minute not understanding what he was saying then as he looked at Louis he knew that wasn't true but Louis eyes were red and they were continuously flickering over to the cowering man in the corner who Niall, Zayn and Liam were still squabbling over.

Louis wanted nothing more to sink his teeth into the human but Harry was standing in his way! What was his problem?

He'd been just as eager as then a couple of minutes ago!

"Move or I'll make you move" Louis hissed taking a threatening step towards Harry.

"This isn't you" Harry said trying to get through to him, Louis however was having none of it and lunged angrily at him.

Harry found himself being pressed against the wall, since when had Louis been this strong and fast?

Then Harry knew what to do, it was worth a try, using his new speed and strength his switched their positions before Louis could react Harry reached out with his mind and looked straight into Louis red glowing eyes he suppressed a shudder.

Harry instead of looking into Louis memory's he thought about his own, like the time he had met Louis, his happiness at making a friend, when Louis made him laugh when he was down, how Louis had always been there for him, he thought a out all the moments that had created a bromance between them and how they progressed from friends, best friends then brother's with all these emotions and memory's Harry forced them into Louis blood thirsty mind.

Louis red eyes widened as memory's slammed into his mind but they weren't his, he had no choice but to watch all of them unfold before him, all Harry's emotions were his, the friendship, the brotherly love and protectiveness.

Harry watched as Louis stilled against the wall and his red eyes seeming to watch images that Harry couldn't see.

He felt Louis body start to sweat and tremble just like he found himself doing when he came out of the strange memory lane.

Louis red eyes dulled and Harry watched in hope as they changed back to their normal colour.

Then he suddenly felt Louis tense even more, his eyes showered fear and shock then Harry suddenly realised that he'd given two many of his memory's out, Harry knew what memory Louis was watching shit! Harry thought.

Harry tried to bring Louis out of the memory, it was a extremely recent one, he couldn't let Louis see himself as a monster in Harry's eyes, he didn't mean it!

Louis just needed to gain control of whatever was making him act this blood thirsty, he was fine now!

He wasn't meant to see himself like that, Harry remembered seeing himself like that in Sara's eyes and he'd hated it but so be viewed like that in your best friend more like brother's eye's ? It was probably toucher.

Pure shock and guilt welded up in Louis eyes then he whimpered "No"

He shut his eyes.

Harry shook him trying to get him out of it.

"I don't think like that!" Harry cried out but Louis didn't seem to be listening to him or seeing him for that matter.

The trembling intensified and Louis moaned "No, I'm not a monster, I didn't, I wouldn't"

Denial and suffocating guilt seemed to tremble inside Louis's every being then suddenly Louis eyes snapped open as he yelled "No!!"

A sudden gust of strong wind sent Harry tumbling in one direction but his reflexes where much quicker than before and he managed not to fall over and keep his balance.

Louis was on the ground, clutching his head in pain then slowly opened his eyes. Harry sighed in relief as Louis was finally coherent to what was going on around him.

"Harry? I'm so so sorry, I don't know what came over me, I-" Louis rambled then Harry laughed then ran over at an impossible speed.

"Don't worry we weren't in control alright? That thing wasn't you!"

Louis accepted this then he said guilty "But I can still feel it inside, I'm still tempted to.."

He glanced at the man his eyes reflecting hunger then he looked down again in shame but Harry patted him on the back ''But are you doing it? No! I still feel it to mate, whatever that was its still inside me as well, we'll get through this together"

Harry looked at the rest who took no notice of them, their eyes still red.

Harry looked determined as he said to Louis "Together, as a group"

Louis understood what Harry was going to do as Harry walked towards their three other blood thirsty friends, Louis followed nervously.

Harry grimaced as he saw the man, they were to late, his neck had been broken and a huge bite mark was on his neck, he didn't know which one of their friends was the culprit and didn't want to find out as he and Louis stepped in front of the dead man so none of their friends could take more of the dead mans blood.

Louis shuddered as he stared into three sets of red glowing hungry eyes that also happened to be his and Harry's friends.

He looked at Niall, he used to be the sweetest out of them, where had it all gone?

Now he stared into the face of a hungry and dangerous monster.

The blue ocean bright eyes had been replaced by blood thirsty, cruel red eyes and the hateful expression on Niall's face did not suit him at all.

Louis felt a flicker of fear but he readied himself any way ready to get his best friends back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
252K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...