Childhood love--Kissed by the...

By rakhsi

Katherine Andrew came from a middle class family by scholarship in high school .There she sees Eisuke Ichinom... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Part 1
Part 2 THE DAY I SAW HIM
Part 3
Part 4 AFTER 10 YEARS
Part 5 EISUKE'S POV
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9 DISGUISES
Part 10 I BOUGHT YOU
Part 11 THE IVC PARTY
Part 12 CAROLINA
Part 13 DIFFERENT FEELINGS
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 DIFFERENT FEELINGS
Part 17 KISS
Part 18 EISUKE'S POV ABOUT THE KISS
Part 19 HIS PAST
Part 20 KIDNAPPED,RESCUED AND WHO ARE YOU?
Part 21 FRUSTRATING
Part 22 KIDNAPPED
Part 23 CONFESSION AND FIRST DATE
EPILOGUE
Bonus Chapter-1
BONUS CHAPTER-2
Bonus Chapter-3

Part 6

180 5 1
By rakhsi

the above photo is the andrew hotel japan

KATHERINE'S POV

at last my hotel is completed in japan i am in my office with john we were discussing about the opening 

JOHN:we will be opening it in 2 days . so, who r u going to invite ,we have to sent the invitation fast.

KATHY:send the invitations to our business partners ,my actor and actress colleagues , and u can send the invitation to the famous people there i n japan because we want popularity.

JOHN:Okay and i took care of the maids there then we are all finished.

KATHY:then good, i have my film shooting then i will leave.

JOHN: okay take care(kissing her on the cheek)

KATHY: okay bye and if u want anything call me.(kissing his cheek)

after the meeting with i went to my shooting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------after shooting i went to meet my friends in the bar of my hotel.

KATHY:hi!! lin, kagari and malliaka

LIN/KAGARI/MALLIAKA:hi (then giving a group hug)

Yeah i forget to tell u guys that malliaka is a model and kagari is singer.

KATHY:so, what happen why the sudden party

LIN:it's not a party we just wanted to hang out.

KAGARI: haha yeah! we didn't time to hangout like  this.

MALLIAKA: and if we want to hang out outside then fans will not leave us.

KATHY:lin , ur looking so much serious ,did something happen?

LIN: did i have to come to japan?

MALLIAKA:what r u talking lin, we have to go it's our friends hotel.

KATHY: but what happen why r u asking the question suddenly ?

KAGARI:yeah! what happened? u can't sit there silentely, if u don't tell us how could we find out?

LIN: guys!! i am just thinking that kathy will invite the famous people of Japan also that means i have to face ota there because he is famous artist.

MALLIAKA: that means still have feelings for him, am i right?

LIN: i can't forget him and yeah i still have feelings.

KAGARI:u will be okay ,don't worry and we will be there with u ,u know?

KATHY: as kagari said we will be there with u so don't be like that.

MALLIAKA:we don't like when u act serious just smile for us.

KATHY: now begin the girls night out.

we drank for sometime and we left for places.

i can't wait to make u lose EISUKE ICHINOMIYA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------bye guys we will meet u soon in japan

please like ,comment and follow my account

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 472 26
It's been 5 months since Lisa left Ren, without saying anything. They didn't have any problems in their relationship, they loved each other and they...
28.4K 718 11
A/N: This is my second (but the first published) fanfic.. So, please give some consideration :) This is not that long. I just wanted to try a fanfic...
3.5K 130 30
This is first story, i got nothing to say XD The MC name is Yui Komori (She is not the character from Diabolik Lovers ok) Yui is engage to the KING E...
17.9K 348 23
Another Kbtbb children this time what if the father was Eisuke Ichinomiya. The characters are own by Voltage inc some characters Are made by me som...