Corrupted, Damaged, And Beaut...

Bởi CL2121

Daisy is the soft-hearted mother of one with a dark past and an ex husband she's running from. She's spent th... Xem Thêm

I N T R O D U C T I O N
P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F O R T Y F I V E
F O R T Y S I X
EPILOGUE

T H I R T Y S I X

3K 133 0
Bởi CL2121

Daisy

All thoughts about his brothers wedding were consuming Nate like mad. He was already obsessively stressed about Robert, and now he had this hanging over him.

"Baby, are you okay?" I asked as I walked up to him staring into the midnight sky on the balcony.

I'd just put Hope to bed so it was just us two, hopefully he'd open up now she wasn't here. I'd tried all week and he'd either refused or brushed it off. Yet, I knew how he was feeling; I could read him like a book.

"Hmm? I'm fine" he shrugged, before turning back away from me.

Trying not to lose it with him, and trying not to let my hormones control my emotions, I suppressed the anger boiling inside. I just wanted him to talk to me.

"But Nate-"

"But nothing. I'm fine" he looked back at me, and his face pained when he saw how much he upset me.

I could already imagine the expression on my face at his firm words.

"Oh fuck, baby I'm so sorry"

He put his whiskey on the small table and stepped over to grab my face between his hands. "I just, don't know what to say" he shook his head as he exhaled and shut his eyes.

"I know, I just want you to tell me how you're feeling. Every little emotion - no matter how confusing - I want to hear it. I want to help" I whispered, trying not to cry. My hormones really were getting the better of me recently.

"Don't cry"

"I'm not" I said, my voice breaking as I did.

"You are" he wiped my tears, staring into the depths of my eyes, before eventually talking.

"I feel guilty. I feel angry. I feel betrayed. And worst of all, I feel I'm betraying them"

Them?

"Who?"

"My parents. Mainly mom, but I know dad wishes we were still the same two brothers that did everything together and trusted each other."

My heart broke at his words. He didn't want to let his parents down and, for that, I felt pride. Pride in him and myself for finding such a gentle, caring man who was completely selfless. He was amazing.

"Nate, your parents understand you know. Whether they show it or not. They're just human, and being human means wanting your family as a whole. But they will also understand and not blame you for not wanting to go"

"I just really want to let everything go and go back to normal" he sighed, pushing his head against my own. He was hurting and he needed a bit of love.

"Then do it" I shrugged, knowing full well that without explaining he was going to wonder what on Earth I was on about.

"Huh?"

"Nate, all you have to do is take baby steps. Try building that relationship up again. I'm not saying you have to trust him again, but you could build a bond with him again. You could try"

He looked at me with so much emotion for a second, that I thought he was going to laugh at me for suggesting such a stupid thing. But instead, he slowly sunk his lips onto mine and sucked, nipped, and licked at them until they were puffy, swollen and red.

"If I try, I want you with me. If I go to this wedding tomorrow, I want you with me. You and Hope. By my side." He confessed breathless, panting.

"Like I wasn't going to come? Baby do you know me? I love dressing up"

"Good, then we're going together. Do you have a dress?"

Ah, shit.

"Aw, no. What do I do?"

There was no way I was wearing one I already owned. Especially next to Nate who would most likely be wearing something extremely hot and sexy.

Fuck, I could not wait to see him in a suit.

"Let me make a call"

And just like that he swiftly left the balcony, phone already at his ear.

The next morning I was faced with racks and racks of dresses, make-up artists, and hair stylists. There were a variety of colours: red, pink, navy blue, black and even silver. Of course I was going to choose the lightest, more elegant choice of colours for a wedding, but not too light that it was almost white. I really couldn't believe what he had done for me.

I turned to look at him, to thank him, but he beat me to it. "Only for you, beautiful" he said as he leaned against the door frame.

He was looking me up and down with lustful eyes as I stood in a tiny pair of shorts and a camisole with no bra on. How he found me so attractive in the mornings I had no idea. I was sporting a messy bun and my eyes were heavier than the stress I had going on. He needed glasses if he thought I looked beautiful right now.

"Stop" I whispered, trying to get my own libido under control at the image of all the thoughts swirling round his head. I knew exactly what he was thinking. My nipples were poking through the cami, most likely triggering him. 

"Excuse me Ladies, I just need to borrow my girl" he pulled me into the bedroom, a swarm of giggles erupting from the three women, and sat me on the dresser in the corner.

"We have a wedding to get ready for, what are you doing?"

"This" He crushed his lips to mine and gripped the hem of my cami.

"You're-" kiss "so-" kiss "beautiful" kiss.

"Oh fuck" I moaned as his mouth descended down my neck and made its way to my breasts.

He wrapped his lips around one nipple and pinched his thumb and index finger between the other. He softly played with each one, sometimes tugging, other times teasing, almost sending me over the edge. I completely forgot about the women standing in the other room and the fact my daughter might just walk in on us, and let out a muffled scream as I buried my face into his silky hair gripping it tight.

"Baby" I cried, trying to find the words to tell him what I wanted, what I needed, but it wouldn't come out.

Fortunately, his mouth made its way down south, pulling my shorts off in one quick motion as he pushed me backwards for more access.

There were no teasing, his mouth landed straight on me and he began sucking my clit as he played with my breasts again. It all happened so quickly I couldn't rack my brain around it.

We'd skipped sex last night as he was too busy on the phone sorting out an outfit for me, so right now I was on fire for him. We never went longer than a few hours without touching each other - apart from when I went missing of course.

"You love that don't you?" He said as he came up for air, and pushed two fingers inside me.

My only response was an extremely loud moan, which he managed to catch with a kiss.

His fingers were still stroking inside me, and he decided to pick up the pace. I was in heaven with the pleasure radiating from me, and he used his thumb to rub my clit simultaneously, bringing me over the edge. I was seconds away from orgasm, and when I finally released, I did it on his fingers, screaming down his throat, biting his bottom lip.

"Shit, that you're so perfect" he breathed, trailing soft kisses along my jaw. His hands were moving all over me, and his kisses were full of passion.

I was completely speechless. My hormones were driving me insane, and I was ready for him to take me again, only this time I wanted more.

I began to sink to my knees to relieve his pressure when he stopped me.

"As much as I want to be inside you, making love to you, we don't have time. I just really wanted to satisfy you baby. You looked so beautiful standing out there, I had to"

Again with the selfless ways. His cock was clearly in agony, almost pushing past the zipper on his jeans, but he wasn't bothered. All he wanted was to make me happy.

"I love you"

"I love you beautiful, now get in there and let them pamper you. You deserve it baby" 

How did I get so lucky to find someone as perfect as Nate?

I walked back through to the lounge, a satisfied grin on my face, but red with embarrassment. They clearly heard all of it, and god knows how loud we would of been if we'd gone all the way.

"I'll be back in a little while, I'm just going to see mom and dad. I need to talk to them before we go, they don't know I've agreed to come yet"

He stepped into the lounge to give me a chaste kiss, my taste smeared all over his lips turning my body hot and needy again.

"Of course, take as much time as you need"

I was nervous for him as he walked out the door, but I knew he could do this and I know for a fact they will be overly excited to know he's coming.

We just had to hope nothing could go wrong.

My first thought was Robert. We hadn't heard anything for over a week, and I was thankful but that also made me more on edge. It made me wonder what he was doing, or what he was planning. What if he followed our every move and saw us today? I tried to control my panic before I scared away the stylists, or forced them to make a drastic call to Nate.

I'm fine. Everything will be fine.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

109K 7K 51
When the enigmatic Areston De L'Aquila enters her life like a tempestuous force, Juliette Rothchild finds herself irresistibly drawn to his dark allu...
3.3M 97.2K 83
🖤Book 2 of the 'Blackstone' series🖤 • • • 🔥Highest Ranking🔥 #1: -Adult -Employer -Raunchy #4: -Rated-R #5: -Flower ******************** ⚠️Trigge...
696K 24.9K 32
Losing his wife by a ghastly accident Nathaniel Carter turns from being a husband to becoming a housewife. Now left to cater for this three years old...
1.8M 66.9K 37
This is the ENGLISH VERSION of TAKING WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY HIS! "You're planning on leaving me again? Tell me, is that really how you see me? That after...