Kaitou Joker x Reader

By SnowlightLily

Characters: -Kaitou Joker Characters -female reader -Blue -Shadow -Rose "Welcome to the Shining Night!" More

Prologue
Chapter 1: A Miracle, The Miracle Maker Appears
Chapter 2: Paris And The 100 Years Safe
Chapter 3: A Mermaid And The Ship Of Fakes
Chapter 4: The Heroes of Ice and Flame
Chapter 5: The Shadow Decends
Chapter 6: The Island Of The Evil Scarlet God
Chapter 7: The Diamond And The Queen Of Tears Pt.1
Chapter 8: The Diamond And The Queen Of Tears Pt.2
Chapter 9: The Luxurious Kaneari Express
Chapter 10: The Labyrinth Of Shadow And Mirrors
Chapter 12: The Secret Gourmet Party
Chapter 13: The Luckiest Phantom Thief
Chapter 14: My Wish Happen To Be Granted
Chapter 15: Crash! The Idol Stage!
Chapter 16: Travelling Jokers
Chapter 17: Pandora's Key And The Ruined Kingdom
Chaptet 18: The End To The Long Night
Chapter 19: All Of A Sudden
Chapter 20: Phoenix And A New Companion
Chapter 21: Clash! The Bell Rings For Her
Chapter 22: The Ship Of Lies And The White Devil
Chapter 23: The Shadow, The Eye And The Fakes
Chapter 24: Countdown Television
Chapter 25: The Genie's Lamp And The Palace Of Prophecy
Chapter 26: A Hero's Qualification
Chapter 27: The Boy And The Boredom
Chapter 28: Requiem For The Mask
Chapter 29: Decisive Battle! Phantom Thief Survival Game Pt.1 & 2
Chapter 30: The Shining Night And The Messenger Of The Southern Cross
Chapter 31: The Promise and The Secret History
Chapter 32: Clash!!! Heart-Pounding Panic In A Hot Spring!
Chapter 33: The Firebird And The Urn Of Life
Chapter 34: Go After the International Conference!
Chapter 35: The Vow Of Love And Death
Chapter 36: Bonds Lost On The Ocean
Chapter 37: Clash! The Devil's Fang!
Chapter 38: The Night That Lost It's Shine
Chapter 39: Tonight's Not My Shining Night
Chapter 40: Feelings of A Broken Girl
Chapter 41: Enter of Kaitou Lupin I
Chapter 42: Enter of Kaitou Lupin II

Chapter 11: The Great Escape From Demon's Heaven

1.3K 45 122
By SnowlightLily

•Y/N's POV•

~Last 2 Nights Ago~

I was at the grocery market to look for some things to know since I need to know what earthlings use now instead if rocks... I felt like I travel the future... I know nothing about this stuff anymore since grandpa's robot were always the one who do the working even I insist to help...

Suddenly, someone grab my arms and handcuff me. "W-Wait- w-what are you doing?!... P-Please let me g-go r-right this i-instant!" I said in panic.

"Ms.Y/N L/N, your under arrest for robbery under the name of our inspector, ****. You have the rights to remain quiet..." One police said with a guilty tone. "W-What?... But I have done nothing w-wrong! I did not even plan to lay a hand on anything! P-Please!" I defended myself in fear.

"M'lady, you look really beautiful and innocent, but this is our job and our inspector want us you send straight away to Demon's Heaven. A thousand apologies, but we don't want this either..." another guard said with the same guilt before I scream when the rude one throw me inside their car.

I was sitting in a neat room right now with some men staring at me since I'm the only girl here. I was wearing a plain orange shirt and pants as my [h/l h/c] wasn't styled. "P-Please d-don't h-hurt me..." I stuttered, scared of course as I sit on the corner near the metal bars.

They didn't listen and try to steal my necklace but they get jinx all the time. One fat guy tried but he got kick in the face but the thin guy who doing some tricks. They keep trying to grab it, but gave up after 3 hours.

"I don't know why an innocent girl like you ever end up here..." one police said outside. "Please m-mister... I have done n-nothing, I swear! Please get me out of here! I have asthma, I might s-suffocate here!" I said as I stood up and start crying.

"Wish we could, but Warden Jason won't allow us on that... He will organize what he will do with you..." the officer said before my mouth went slightly open. I couldn't help but scream one name I want to say right now.

"JACK!"

I screamed my lungs out so loud that my voice echo around the place until it reach outside before I collapse on the ground crying more. "Who is Jack? I felt bad for the kid right now..." I heard one guard whisper two another until they start gossiping, but I ignore them.

I want him to save me p-please... I don't wanna stay h-here... I thought before my necklace secretly glow without me noticing.

•PRESENT TIME•

A day passed before I woke up from a soft bed and found every young boy staring at me. "H-Huh?" I mumbled before I back away. "Wait wait wait! We swear we won't do anything bad to you, miss!" One young boy said before I ask hesitatingly, "W-Who are you all?..."

"Us? We're just young guys who end up here because of the crime we did for 3 years...." they said with a 'duh' tone. "Am I really the only girl who end up here in what you guys call 'dungeon'?" I ask again.

"We often call it jail, but yeah. You're the only girl... That's why some guys are staring at you with a dirty look..." one guy with brown hair said. "Which reminds me, I like your necklace. Can I keep it please?" He ask before I cover my only treasure and shake my head in no. At that cue, they all fell on the floor because of the uncontrollable jinx again.

"Ms.Y/n, we need your presence for the introduction with two more new prisoners..." one guard said that caught my attention. "Two more what'cha call it? Who are they?" I ask innocently that made all the boys from kids to adults awe in adore.

Even the guards smile with it, "The famous Phantom Thief, Kaitou Joker and-" When he mention Joker, I tensed up and grab his wrist. "B-Bring me to him p-please..." I pleaded before he look at the guards to see them nodding. "Sure, why not ..."
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I keep walking before I saw Joker and Hachi with handcuffs wearinh the same clothes I'm wearing. "J-Jack!" I called before I back-hugged him. "Y-Y/n..." he called. "Oh, so he is Jack. They look cute together..." one guard whisper and I definitely heard it.

"Miss Y/n?! Why are you in jail?!" Hachi ask before I shrugged. "I don't know either... Last 3 days ago, I was at the market checking things... I wasn't stealing or anything, but they arrested me for robbery crime! They keep checking the camera and they knew I was right! Still, they end me up in here because I'm friends with a Kaitou..." I explain before I pull away.

"I can tell... Hachi told me about the news... It says 'A Beautiful Young Innocent Girl Was Arrested For Robbery'..." Joker mention before the ground shake a bit. "Mr.Joker, the guy is here!" The small ninja half-whisper before they position while I stood there frozen.

My hands tremble when I saw a guy bigger than anyone. Like he's a size of a giant from those story book. "Welcome to Demon's Heaven. You must be the famous Phantom Thief, Joker, eh? I'm Jason, the warden...." he introduce before I yelped and hid behind my crush once lightning strikes behind him.

"He's h-huge... and his smile c-creeps me o-out..." I whisper in the magician's ear secretly. "What's this? The first girl in my dungeon eh? What's your name?" He ask before I gulp. "Y-Y/n, s-sir..." I stuttered.

"Well you sure are beautiful and young to be here my dear... "

"I wanna go home!" Hachi whined. Suddenly, one guard just cough, yet found on the ground because of the smack Jason give. "You there! I told you line up with dignity!" The giant scolded.

"S-Sorry, warden!" The officer salute and went back to his spot before Jason turn back to us. "Understand? If you want to live a long life, don't even think about escaping... To keep criminals like you from escaping, boy, our fully alarmed guards are on 24 hour patrol. And as the name suggests, there are plenty of traps around capable of  sending even demons to heaven. It's truly an impregnable fortress...  " he warned before he start laughing while I whimper.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I begged the officers to room me with Joker and since they can't resist the first girl here in the dungeon, they gladly do it, but secretly because they did it without the warden's permission. So right now, I curled myself into a ball as my back was leaned at the wall while I watch the moon and hum a small lullaby.

"Miss Y/n, are the prisoners treating you right? We heard that your the only girl who end up here..." Hachi spoke first, breaking the awkward silence from the other 'cell' they called.

"Yes...and no... They keep giving me dirty looks but the officers treat me very well. Some prisoners even plan to steal my necklace, but they can't because of the uncontrollable jinx and the guards were behaving them for me..." I answered.

"Glad to know. Are they feeding you well too?" He added before I slightly nod. All they give me were veggies and fruits to keep because they want to see me so flawless and young. I can't believe they did this because I look so innocent.

"Joker-san, why did you intentionally get caught anyway?" The small ninja ask again before the magician's stomach growl and sigh as he stood up. "I'm so hungry..." he mumbled before a small tinkering bells made a sound from outside before one guard appear and hand me a tray of food.

"The kitchen staffs want me to give you this m'lady without the warden's permission. Please accept this as a thank you for our effort..." he whisper before I smile. "Thank you officer..." I whisper back nicely.

"Don't worry, you'll be free soon since we all know the Joker is smart. Anyways, I gotta get going..." he mention before I wave to him. "Thank you again officer... Please tell the kitchen staff the same thing too..." I said before he nod and left.

"Wow, why do they give you food while we have to wait for our time?!" Hachi whined.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Is this all?" Joker ask as he look at his tray while I watch them silently. "It taste awful too. I don't think I can digest this properly... Why can't we have the same food as yours, Ms.Y/n?!" Hachi complain before he start to anime cry.

"Why did you take us to a place like this?!" He added for Joker who was so done with him. "Well about that-" the magician pause before I gasp when he got spilled by a juice all over his face.

"Hey, what was that for?! You can't just do the things you want because your here in jail!" I scolded the old man in his 40's with grey hair. Talking about having wrinkles are the worst.

"Well you see I'm Frank and that's my seat..." he said with a 'duh' tone.

"Really? That's your best reason? Do you have more?" I ask. He just appear out of nowhere and I'm starting to get mad at him. "Is that so? Well whoops, sorry~ My juice spilled too~ " Joker said with a smirk when he purposely spilled his juice to the old man's face.

"You've got the guts kid... I think I'll beat the rules of this place into you..." Frank threatened as he grab my crush's neck collar shirt before he give a threatening glare, but Joker only smirk.

"Oh really? There's no need for that... I don't intend to stay here very long... and I'm bringing the first girl here with me..." he mention that shock the man for sure while I look down to hide my blush. "W-What?.."

"Stop that, #34, #111!" An officer with familiar blue hair stopped them before Joker and Frank both got pinned down at the ground. "We've got a lot of noise this early in the morning!..." the giant officer appeared again. "I'm sorry sir, but these two were fighting!" The blue hair officer said. I made a quick scream and back away from Jason when he enter before I suddenly tripped, but some guys caught me in time.

"Wow miss Y/n~ Looks like the guys here have a soft spot for you~" Hachi teased before I smack the back of his head. The random guys who caught me start asking questions if I was okay or injured, but I had to ignore them and stare to those two who got pinned down.

"Oh, #111. Perfect timing... What kind of joke is this?" Jason ask sheepishly. "It's no joke. I'm a Phantom Thief... I'm going to get that treasure like my Advance Notice said..." Joker corrected before the tall officer start laughing at him, thinking he was really joking.

"What's this captured burglar talking about?" The warden teased as he rip the advance notice while my eyes twitch when he mention the word 'burglar'. "I'm not a burglar! I'm a Phantom Thief!" The magician corrected him again with slight irritation.

"It's the same thing..."

"It's not, fat-leader-wanna-be..." I mumbled before Hachi start laughing quietly but I keep my serious face up and glare at the warden. I wanna choke him... If he even has a neck in that size...

"Be quiet! I despise noisy children!" Jason despise and was about to hit Joker but I was faster and notice his plan. "Make a jinx..." I whisper before my necklace slightly glow, making the warden scream when he accidentally hit his toes instead while I giggle.

Unfortunately, Joker still got hit, but only in the head by Frank that made me growl and whisper again, "Make a jinx..." That cue, the old man thick his back on that.

"Joker-san!"

"Put him in the special cell where he can reflect his actions... Include the girl for some reason... " Jason ordered the blue hair guy after he fix his toes before one officer grab my arm.

"Play along with us, miss..." The guard whisper before he slide their hand to my wrist and pull me where Joker was dragged into. After couple minutes, we reached the 'special cell' the warden was talking about as the magician got thrown face first on the floor while I enter peacefully.

"Joker, do you really have to hurt yourself?" I ask in disbelief. "I did that to look for the moon ring... This is the special cell, huh..." he said before he look around. "The moon ring? You dragged Hachi here for a Moon Ring?" I whisper in disbelief as I helped him stood up.

"I'm also here to help you escape... Next time, try to wear a disguise. You got popular yesterday... If it hasn't been found yet, that means we have to search places most people wouldn't check... Like this special cell..." he explain as he look around the walls.

"Also, I heard you call me Jack. Guess Master told you my real name..." he added but I only shake my head in no. "I found it myself... I heard Spade and Shadow say your real name..." I corrected him before he chuckle. "Typical... Huh, a crack?" He wondered as I look to where he was looking.

"Are you sure that this is the place the people never go?" I ask. "Not really. I actually conclude more. At a time like this..." he pause before he remove one teeth before he start chewing the gum. "Image Gum. I've got a five minute time limit..." he finished as I watch him do his job. "This might take a while..."
____________________________________________________________________________________________

We almost got caught when the blue hair call us out. This guys looks really familiar. "Just kidding!" He said before he remove his hat. "Spade! Thank stars you're here..." I said in relief, but Joker has a different expression.

"Happy to see me again, I see. Well I have to make sure Joker won't put you in danger..." he said before the magician growled at him. "You think I'm letting that pig lay a weapon on her?! What are you doing here besides Y/n anyway?!" my crush ask annoyed.

"You're not the only one after the Moon Ring, of course..."

"You really love disguises, aren't you King? But why as a guard this time?" I ask before he smirk. "I don't look good in prisoner's clothes, my dear. Also, Hachi was right. The jailers here really adore you as the first girl after some years... You look so innocent that even the staffs and officers grew a huge soft spot for you..." Spade joke before I giggle.

"I appreciate that, but they don't deserve to work here... It's too strict..." I mention as he put his disguise back. "Heh, you worry too much. Plus, being a guard is more advantageous... I'll be taking that treasure myself..." he said before he left.

Joker growl at him before he suddenly start snickering. "But as a guard, you won't see it... The ring's going to be in a place that only prisoners like Nick would see... I won't lose to you, Spade..." he mumbled before he turn his head to me.

"Are you saying we have to spend the night here? Have you forgot that guy 'Nick' died from the cold complication?" I remind him befpre he smirk. "It's just one night. I'm, sure you can handle that. C'mon N/N..." he pleaded before I hid my blush he call me by a nickname.

"F-Fine..."
____________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day,

"The Moon Ring that went missing, huh...?" Hachi repeated as me and Joker were partners from the stretching since Hachi is partnered with the same guy I met with brown hair. "Yeah, but Spade's after it too... We'll compete to see who find it first..." the magician added.

"I'm kinda surprised and confused at the same time. How come Ms.Y/n get to keep her necklace while you and I can't even keep your J badge and my slippers..." the small ninja wondered.

"Have you forgot it jinx? And since I told them this is the only thing I have in my family, they want me to keep it since they thought I might lost it here..." I simply explain.

"Next, 30 laps around the ground! Miss Y/n, yours is 10 only to avoid you condition..." Spade disguise as a guard ordered before the other prisoners jaw drop. "I have cancer! Why do I still get 30 laps?!" One random man lied but Spade still respond to his complain, "Liar... Ladies shall be respected, old man. Since you complain, you'll do another 10 laps after..."

After some minute, I pant and lean against the wall. Don't trigger... please don't trigger... Suddenly, I saw Frank went to Joker's direction.

"Hey, new blood.."

"You again?"

"I've got something to talk to you about. This way..." Frank said before they took a break while Hachi is still running. I secretly follow them and listen.

"Okay. Let's just finish this..."

"You said you were a phantom thief or something, right?" The old man ask. "Yeah, they call me the Miracle Maker, who can do the impossibles. That's me!" Joker said proudly before I chuckle.

"You sent the warden this thing to provoke him? You're a fool..." Frank said before I scoff. Why did he ask then? "Give Advance Notice and steal, that's what Phantom Thief does... It's a competition between the owner and me..." Joker explain but the old man only laugh at him, which made me clench my fist tighter and gritted my teeth in irritation.

"You really are a fool! I really like you phantom thief..." Frank teased before I growl deeper. Nobody insults my friends... Especially him... but if I jinx him again, it would be my fault so I didn't bother. I would never use my necklace to make people suffer. It's just not right...

"The truth is, 10 years ago, I was in the cell next to where Nick was..." he mention before I tensed up from my spot. "Really?" The magician ask before he sat next to the old man. "He was a little flighty, but he was a fun guy. He didn't have anything though..." he added.

"No, I'm sure Nick hid the treasure here in Demon's Heaven..." the white hair boy argue.

"And how would he have gotten it in?"

"Inside his stomach, I bet... Before he turned himself in, he swallow the ring and throw it up later..." I gagged at Joker's response in disgust. "What about the first girl? How did she get in with her necklace so visible that the officers din't even force her to take it off..." the old man ask before I secretly gulp. Come on, Joker. Cover me please...

"You are talking about Y/n. That necklace is very important to her and you know that the officers adore her a lot... She said that it belongs to her mother who passed away..." I sigh in relief when he give him a good reason, but I really don't know how I end up having this.

"I see..."

"Anyway, what does Nick usually like?" The magician ask. "Let's see... He have no stamina. On the exercise ground, he was always getting exhausted and falling over..." he mention before one thing appear on my mind.

Water...

After they finish talking, I cut the act and went to the faucet, seeing Hachi drinking water. "Hey, Hachi!" I said before he wave at me. "So this is where you two were..." Joker finally showed up before I look to him. "Heard your conversation with Frank... Hope you didn't fight him though..." I joke before he roll his eyes.

"I just need a little water..." The small ninja said. "I wish to find the Moon Ring..." I whisper before my necklace glow, showing me a glass. "A water glass?" I said in disbelief.

"You're hopeless..." Joker joke before he suddenly tensed up. "Could it be?" He said before he open all the faucet, seeing only one different while the others are the same. "That's it! The water comes out differently in this one..." he exclaim.

"So what? You're wasting water..." Hachi scolded before I turn the other faucet off except the different one. "Get out of my way!" The magician said before he pull the ninja away from it and start removing the faucet.

After some time, he finish before he show us the moon ring. "It looks so pretty... It looks like a real moon stone..." I said before my necklace suddenly glow. "Like yours..." Joker added before I scream when a blue beam blast out like what happen at the Scarlet Heart, shooting the ring before it glow like a flashlight.

"W-Woah. I didn't expect that... Which mean we found another real stone!..." Hachi exclaim in joy. "Now we can tell whether the stones we steal were real or fake... We found it! No wonder to think it would be in a place like this!!!" Joker said with a smirk when he remember his bet with Spade.

"Wow! You're amazing, Mr.Joker! Now let' get out of here right away!"

"............"

"Don't tell me you didn't think of an escape plan..." Hachi ask nervously before he start sweating. "Eeehh...." "I don't wanna stay here until I die! I wanna go home!" The ninja start complaining and do anime break down before I made a facepalm.

Oh Joker...
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"You can't come in here without making an escape plan!" The small ninja is still scolding him as I groan. This has been going on for hours... Suddenly, the same officer show up with another tray of food. "Are you hungry, Ms.Y/n? Our chef cook you something to keep you warm..." he said before I smile.

"Really? Thanks you... but I have to escape tonight with these two..." I mention.

"Of course, dear. Goodluck and take care... I'll get going.." he said before I wave to him bye. He wave back before he sneak away without the camera spotting him. I start eating as Joker start thinking of a plan.

"That's so you, Joker..." Spade's voice was heard before we saw his cell next to us. "Shut up! By the way, that outfit looks great on you..." the magician teased with the blue hair boy.

"Isn't this great?! Look look!" He start showing off to Spade the Moon Ring while I watch them. It was kinda entertaining to watch. "Aaagghh!!! How could I let you beat me to it?!" Spade complain as I laugh. Once I finish my tray, I heard Hachi ask, "Forget about that now. What are we gonna do?"

I hold my necklace and whisper, "I wish to have my clothes back on..." before it glow. Actually, I glow with it and surrounded my body by light. Once it's gone, I was wearing something different.

I don't know why it keeps giving me dresses but okay. Joker show a bread before a bird appear at the metal bars. "There, there we are..." He untie a remote from the bird's leg and start opening the cans.

Not too long, they are wearing their old clothes back. Including Hachi in his ninja outfit. "As long as I have my tools, I can find the way out.." he said before he slice the lock for us by his card. It happen to be the same with Hachi before Spade got out of his with a key, making my crush's jaw drop.

"Why do you have the keys?!" He complain. "I was a guard, remember. It was easy! Now let's go!" Spade reminded before he grab my wrist and start running as those two followed. Do they always have to hold my wrist? Do they ever held Queen's when they are in danger?

Maybe it's just their habit...
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"You could've told us that you will just change clothes... You don't have to dragged us here, King..." I scolded him with a dumbfounded expression before Joker and Hachi did an anime fall.

"M'lady, I can't look dignified on that..." he said before I mentally facepalm to myself in realization. This is King I'm talking about... He loves disguises...

"You mean you came all the way here to change?!" The ninja complain before the magician twitch in irritation. He doesn't have time for that, I can feel just by the way he look completely annoyed with Spade.

"Come on Joker. He isn't that annoying..." I defended. Besides, he has a soft spot for you, you know... I thought with an awkward look as I scratch my hair. Soon, we start running again before we check the exit to see two guards guarding them.

"There. We can get out throught that door..." Joker remind until Hachi suddenly scream because of the mouse who appear close to him that caught the guards attention.

"Who's there?!" One guard demanded before he made a whistle, making us surrounded by tons of more. "Darn it, Hachi..." the magician hissed before his assistant nervously laugh.

"The first lady was with him! Get them all and don't let the girl get hurt!"

Joker grab a card and hit the main system to shut the power source down before he grab my waist and jump with Hachi after Spade throw sleeping powder around the officers,making fell fast asleep. "Great, now it's too dark..."

"At the time like this, you just gotta follow the wall..." Joker said before I sigh, "It's so dark, I can't see..." I whisper before my necklace glow, giving us some light. Suddenly, I scream when I saw the warden's face.

"Hi! That's as far as you go!!" He warned. "A ghost!" The boys scream before we back away with a jump. My necklace is still shining so obviously, the boys were behind me. "How rude. Please don't treat a person like a ghost..." Jason joke.

"You're scarier than a ghost!" Hachi correct him. "You're a meanie!" I joined before he start laughing, "Oh Y/n, you're too cute to be back in your cellar..." he said before I clenched my fist.

"So you finally found the Moon Ring for me, eh? I shall take it and marry this beautiful young girl next week..." he said before Joker and Spade did anime fall while my eyes twitch and give him a disgusted look, "What the heck?! Not happening! You're like 38 and I'm only 16!" I scream at him.

"Heh, well done #34... I owe it all to your hint..." Jason said before I gasp when I see the same man locked up next to him. "Frank, you..." Joker trailed off and look to him in disbelief. "You traitor..." I finish the sentence for him.

"As a reward, I will reduce your sentence from 150 years to 100..."

"What?! You tricked me! You said if you help me, you will set me free immediately!" The old man remind him.

"Oh, did I say that?"

"You backstabbed us for your own greed... How foolish... This is why I don't trust anybody..." Joker mumbled before I glare to Jason. "Of course! You meant to get us to search for the ring in the first place!" Spade mention in anger.

"That's right. If you don't wanna die, give me the Moon Ring and the girl! I'll let you off easy with a sentence of only 300 years..." he offer before my mouth went open. "300 years?! Are you dumb?! We would be dead!" Hachi hinted him in annoyance.

"I'll never hand it over... These are mine... And when I mean mine, it means it's my territory..." Joker remind before I blush when I look down. "Boys who defy me gets the death penalty!" The wardener threaten before I scream when he grab my waist by his huge hands and hit the floor with his bat after those 3 boys dodge it.

"But it's the same either way!" Joker reminded before they start running as Jason went after them. "Let me go!" I scream that caught the jailers and officers attentions. "You think I will? Think again because you will be mine..." he warned as I growl as he start chasing them.

"Hey, you leave the girl alone!" One prisoner said before the other agree. "If your on her side, I'll give you all death penalty!" He threatened before I glare to him. "If your on my side, I promise for the officers to give you a better boss! And for the prisoners, I'll reduce your jail life in a year if you all behave, never do such violent things and enjoy your life freely!" I scream before they start thinking.

Soon, the guards free the prisoners who start attacking the leader, dropping me from his hand before one officer caught me in time. "You promise us... Please grant them, m'lady..." he said before I smile and nod. "The ones who's in his side, stop them! And tomorrow, your new kind and unstrict boss will arrive... " I said as I start running away.

Where are they? "Jack? King?" I called, but nobody answered... I almost got electrolize if no one pull my hand. The guys explode when they got caught by Jason. The people who was stopping him wasn't enough.

"You have been a bad girl to me, darling Y/n. Telling my guards and my prisoners to attack me was a wrong move. I shall punish you..." he warned before Joker covered me and hit his face with a card before we start running again.

"What does he mean his own army attack him?! Y/n, what did you do?!" Joker ask as we continue running. "I promise the officers to give them a better boss than that pig and the prisoners to reduce their jail life to a years if they behave!" I respond.

"Well that's very nice of you dear, but why the heck would you do that?!" Spade scream at me. "They don't deserved to be lock up! Like master and Joker said, 'Life is the most important treasure of all', right?!" I mention before Joker look to me and give a proud look.

"This is why everyone loves you, Y/n..." he said before he stop and pull me in a cell. "I can always see you..." Jason's voice was heard.

"Of course. The mask uses thermography! He's viewing our body temperature!" Spade reminded. "Thermography?!" Hachi repeated. "It measures infrared energy that changes with temperatures, letting him see us at the dark..." I explain before I start panting. 

Joker shushed me and cover me with the blanket, happen to others as well before the warden start looking for us. "You think you can hide like that? The four of you elevated body temperatures... because you've been running around all this time!" he reminded before I scream when he almost hit me, but the magician quickly pull my waist and jump to the warden, exploding as he is back with his clothes before the old man appeared at of nowhere and start choking him.

"Frank?" I called confusedly. "Take this chance to run, Joker! Y/n, I heard your promise so you better grant them!" He reminded. "Let me go!" The tall guy said as he try to break free. "Joker, Y/n, hurry!" Spade reminded. "Go! This makes us even!" The old man said before we start running again.

Soon, we end up in the men's bathroom and I'm clearly red right now. "Wait-men's bathroom?" I spoke first before Joker tensed up. "Spade! Hachi! Y/n! The showers! Turn them on!" He ordered before we all open the showers. Because of the sudden hot temperature circling around the room, I slowly started to feel dizzy. "There's a random exit-"

"J-Joker... S-Spade..." I called before I passed out.

"Y/N!!!"
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I slowly open my eyes to see myself in a boat. "Y/n! Thank god you're awake!" Hachi said before he start clinging around me. "Yah! So noisy! Stop- Wait, how long was I passed out?" I ask. "2 hours... We're almost back to New York by the way. Just a couple more hours..." Spade said.

"How did we escape?" I ask again. "Thank Mr.Spade for the plan and Mr.Joker for carrying you..."

"Speaking of plans... Dark Eye, can I please borrow your phone?" I ask. After couple minutes talking to the police station, I walk next to Joker and gaze to the moon together. "You really have to stop fainting... You're scaring Spade, me and Hachi..." he started before I look down.

"I should probably get used to the heat as well... I promise to do better... I'm just not used to heat that much...S-Sorry..." I apologize before he turn to me. " It's fine. I'm just glad you're awake..." he said before he give smile and turn back to the others, leaving me alone still looking at the shining moon then lowed my head to him.

"Where next Joker?" Suddenly, Spade was cut off by the radio.

In addition, security camera have expose Warden Jason's violent treatment of prisoners and guards, and he's been arrested with his men who took his side! Thanks to Ms.Y/n L/n, the Demon's Heaven wil have a new leader and the prisoners can finally have freedom once they learn their mistakes! Condition at the prison should rap-rap-rapidly get better!

"No wonder you borrow my phone. What shall we do now, Mr.Spade?" Derk Eye ask a she drive the boat. "Hmm... what should we do Joker?" The blue hair boy ask.

"Let's have fun cruising like this for a while. Plus, Y/n deserves it for being a trustworthy person inside the jail with the prisoners and guards! Full speed ahead to the shining night!" He exclaim as I let my blush appear on my cheeks when he said that.

I'll do better... I'll do my best... for you... until I finally confess...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 437 51
Just random Kaitou Joker stuff. It can range from one-shots to just ideas. Hope you enjoy it...? Started: 01/01/2020 Ended: 06/24/2020 DISCLAIMER: Ev...
19.8K 915 199
-With Y/n and OC- R E Q U E S T A R E C L O S E D Kaitou Joker characters x Y/n or OC's ✨: Random Scenarios 💭: Oneshots (Character x ???) 🎵: Song...
1.1K 60 14
Book 2 for "Kaitou Joker - the Butler's Prison" ! TEMPORARY BOOK COVER - DRAWING OF JOKER ISN'T MY ART. CREDIT TO ARTIST ! Joker and his "remaining"...
3.5K 137 12
A part-time Detective of Japanese origin, l/n f/n, that was studying abroad in London has now been requested their assistance of immediate urgency in...