PROMETTRE ▹ agreste

By seriphiaa

❝don't you remember our promise?❞ ❝what promise?❞ BOOK 1 of 2 in WISH series. BOOK 2 of 3 in TRAGEDY trilogy. More

PROMETTRE
prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
1k !! [SPECIAL]
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
important a/n !
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.

seven.

1K 44 22
By seriphiaa

'BOOPS FROM CHAT NOIR'

The wind blew through the curtains of Yuna's bedroom, causing the sheets of fabric to shift. The girl hummed along to FREE's latest song, 'Expectations'. The song played as a new release on TV 5, as a way to promote the recently debuted K-POP group. Yuna smiled proudly as her brother made an appearance in the music video, singing the chorus with his members.

"I don't want to live up to the expectations

Sorry, eomma

Please don't be mad

Don't be disappointed

I'll make you proud in another way"

"And that's all for FREE's newest release, 'Expectations'! Next up, an exclusive interview with Ladybug and Chat Noir on 'Face to Face'! Don't be bemused, it's just the news." Nadja Chamack announced, piquing Yuna's curiosity. However, before she could research into it further, a knock on her window interrupted her thoughts. Surprised, the dark-haired girl turned to see the leather-clad hero on her balcony. The moonlight glistened upon him, illuminating his chiselled features, causing Yuna's eyes to widen at how handsome he really was. She cleared her throat and breathed deeply, trying to calm her racing heart.

"Chat Noir? What are you doing here?" She stepped out onto the balcony, getting a closer look at his masked face. Yuna looked down to her feet to avoid staring, putting on a blank face to not allow him to assume anything.

"I see that you know about the interview," He started, blinking rapidly as he stared at the girl. He sighed, lifting her head with a clawed finger as he leaned in closer to her face.

"I need a little luck from a certain beauty. You see, us black cats are known for our bad luck, but anything from you will make this night amazing."

On the outside, Yuna smirked at his suggestion, but on the inside, her heart raced at the speed of light. She hummed, looking up at him with half-lidded eyes. The girl moving closer to whisper into his ear, causing the hero to go into full-system shut down at the close proximity.

"Close your eyes." Her warm breath on his ear, her low whisper, the closeness of their faces. Chat Noir blushed profusely and closed his eyes, expecting a sweet kiss from the dark-haired teen. Yuna placed her middle finger behind her thumb, bringing her hand up and stopping just centimetres away from his forehead.

"You can open them now."

Flicking her middle finger against his skin, the slight 'smack' resounded, causing Chat Noir to open his eyes and rub his forehead in pain. Yuna giggled at his reaction, the sound melodic enough to make the hero's heart flutter. Smirking, he tapped his finger against her lips, watching as her face burned up. "Boop."

'Cute.' He thought, before shaking his thoughts away. 'No, I love Ladybug... I can appreciate a cutie though.'

"Heh. Thank you, ma chérie." Chat Noir grinned before booping her nose with his finger and winking. "Make sure you only blush like that for me."

Yuna's face flushed red at his touch and his words, covering her blush as he leapt away. She walked back to her computer to watch the interview, unknowing that it would end in chaos.

↽──♕──⇁

The girl grimaced at the end of the show, sympathising with the journalist that had been humiliated on live TV. Suddenly, her screen fizzed, flashing black before an akumatised villain, who seemed to be Nadja Chamack, appeared.

"Welcome to a new show, hosted by me, Prime Queen." The villain laughed evilly, causing the colour to drain from Yuna's face.

In a flash, the girl was in her suit as her alias, Shigan. The agent ran across rooftops, landing gracefully upon the one that was occupied by Ladybug and Chat Noir.

"Shigan?" The cat-themed hero held an excited tone in his voice, while his partner was still suspicious.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news." The large screen in front of them crackled, revealing the newest akumatised victim. Surprised, the Miraculous holders recognised the villain as Nadja, quickly realising what had led to this.

"Tonight, Ladybug and Cat Noir disappointed all their loyal fans by refusing to admit their love for one another."

"We are not in love!" Shigan rose a brow at the spotted hero, imagining steam emit from her ears. The leathered hero pouted at his partner's words, causing the agent to roll her eyes dramatically. The screen then showed the room of Chloe Bourgeois, a rope wrapped around the blonde girl and pulled towards Prime Queen. "Well then, dear Chloé, let's find out if you really can count on them as true friends."

The scene of Chloe's room changed to that of a subway, all passengers leaving the train in a terrified manner.

"Well, well, look here, the ratings are rising! More and more of you want to know if our superhero friends will get here on time. The suspense is killing her! Ladybug! Chat Noir! Are you willing to travel through the screen to save your darling Chloé?"

As Ladybug and Chat Noir argued, Shigan sighed deeply, fed up with their antics. Before either hero could stop her, the agent leapt off the roof and fell into the screen, transporting to the scene of action.

"Ugh, finally, what took you so long? Wait, who are you? Whatever! Hurry up and get me out of this underground nightmare!" The black-haired hero blanked at her words, beginning to untie Chloe as the other two heroes appeared.

"The rules for my show are simple, admit the truth live on TV that you're dating and in love and I'll stop the train!"

"A superhero never lies! We won't admit to something that's not true."

As they whispered to themselves, trying to find a solution to the problem, Shigan sighed once again, saying goodbye to her chances of sleep tonight.

"We have to lure her over her first or we'll never capture her Akuma! So, let's just play along with her, at least it'll buy us some time."

"Meaning?" Before she knew it, Ladybug had grabbed the agent's hand, interlocking their fingers. Astonished, Shigan glanced at the spotted hero with wide eyes, to which Ladybug responded with a look that said 'just go with it'.

"Okay, Prime Queen, you win. But you're wrong, I love Shigan, not Chat Noir."

"No, I love her!" Chat interrupted, grabbing Shigan's free hand, pulling her towards him. This soon became a game of tug of war, with the agent acting as the rope.

"Back off, Kitty, she's mine!"

"Shigan is the only one for me!" The train came to a screeching halt, everyone inside being thrown about and falling over. Shigan lost her balance, landing on the cat-themed hero as a deep sound vibrated from his chest.

"... Did you just purr?"

"Uh, no way!"

"Our two heroes have fallen for the same girl, a new Parisian hero! Our viewers are going crazy! But, our TV ratings haven't maxed out yet. You must do better!" Prime Queen announced, causing Shigan to look at both Ladybug and Chat Noir with a blank face.

"Then come and join us, Prime Queen. You're the host and the star of the show after all. Then you'll have your ratings." The red-and-black-suited girl dared, all the while mouthing an apology to their newest addition.

"My show, my rules, Ladybug! To prove that your feelings are genuine, you're going to have to take off your masks, which means you must both give me your Miraculous!"

"Not a chance, Prime Queen!"

"Wait, I know how we can prove our feelings." Chat Noir leaned in and whispered to Ladybug, to which his partner nodded as they both faced Shigan. "Pucker up!"

Prime Queen watched in anticipation, while the agent stared with wide eyes, preparing to refuse their suggestion. However, both the ladybug and cat had pressed their lips to each of Shigan's cheeks, leading to the flush of red on her face.

Still in shock, the black-haired agent was unable to form words nor pay attention to what was happening. It was only when a clawed hand grasped hers and pulled her through the screen that she regained her senses.

"We're not at the Louvre..." Chat pondered, looking around, noticing they were in a freezer room in the kitchen of a restaurant.

"It was a double-cross!" Ladybug shouted in fury, struggling to open the door. "We're probably far away from the Louvre! By the time we get there, it'll be too late to save Alya!"

"Why so flustered, milady?" The cat-themed hero directed to Shigan, who still wore a slight blush. The agent slapped the sides of her face, attempting to cover her tinted cheeks. Chat Noir noticed this, smirking as he moved towards her ear, whispering. "A kiss on the cheek gets you this flustered? I wonder what your reaction would be if it was on the lips—"

"Not a chance."

A groan left his mouth as the girl kneed him in the stomach, not wanting to deal with his flirty actions. They both turned towards Ladybug, who had used her Lucky Charm and was searching through the tubs of the freezer. The heroes watched as she covered the screen with an empty pizza box, making it go dark for those watching on the other side.

"Fine, you win, Prime Queen. We'll remove our Miraculous. The whole world will see us without our masks!" Ladybug winked at her partners, pressing a finger to her smirking lips.

"And we're about to kiss Shigan! Shame you're missing it!" The comment earned him a harsh elbow to the ribs, as well as a sigh of annoyance. The three heroes watched Prime Queen walk through the screen, trapped in the room with them as Chat Noir broke the TV with his staff.

Enraged, the villain pounced towards Shigan, initiating the fight. The agent swiftly ducked and swept her right leg under Prime Queen's, causing the latter to lose balance. Ladybug used her yoyo to restrain the Akuma victim, allowing Shigan to slam her hand onto Prime Queen's neck, striking a nerve and immobilising her. Chat Noir broke her watch with his staff, the darkened butterfly flying out of the item.

"Cataclysm!" The door that trapped them corroded to rubble, allowing the heroes to leave the freezer room. Ladybug purified the Akuma with a blinding light before restoring all the damage that had been caused.

"Pound it! See you ladies next time!" Chat Noir winked, receiving a nod from his partners as they all went their separate ways.

For the last time that night, Yuna sighed, knowing she wasn't going to be able to sleep until the next day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465 25 18
Warning: This fanfic includes cursing, panic attacks, references to anxiety, suicide and depression, little self harm scenes. If this triggers anyone...
403K 7.8K 29
These are basic One-Shots from the love square of Miraculous Ladybug. These One-Shots include: LadyNoir, Adrienette, MariChat, and Ladrien. Just so y...
2.2K 75 22
After Marinette loses someone close to her, she decides to go after Chat Noir's Miraculous and combine it with her own. Together, the Miraculous gran...
408K 5.8K 45
ღMiraculous Ladybug Oneshotsღ Short stories and ships packed into stories! Many ships & AU's!