Trust Issues || H2O Delirious...

By DaughterDeHell

Los Santos. City of thieves. City of Gangs. There is a constant battle to be, Number One. Every gang want... More

{01}
{02}
{03}
{04}
{05}
{06}
{07}
{08}
{09}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
A/N || Thank you
A/N || Imagines Book Out!

{47}

545 28 32
By DaughterDeHell

Y/n's POV

I rushed out of the door and down the hall, wiping the tears that streamed down my face. Not watching where I was going, I bumped into someone.

"Hey watch i- Y/n? Why're you crying?"

I look up and meet the blue eyes of Terroriser. "Brian, I-"

My emotions cut me off, closing my throat and pouring tears from my eyes. "Hey, hey, it's okay, it's okay." He says quickly, putting his hands on my shoulders in a panic.

It takes him a moment to recover form his panic but he puts a hand on the back of my head, pulling me into him, resting my head on his chest in a tight hug. "Shh, it's alright Y/n."

He pushes open the door to his room, which we were standing in front of, and leads me in, sitting me on the foot of the bed. "What's wrong?"

"Delirious and I-" The sobs spilled from my mouth again, cutting me off. I shake my head and wipe my eyes as I apologize.

"It's alright, don't be sorry, take your time."

I nodded and leaned into him again, wrapping my arms around him, yearning for comfort. One of his arms wrapped around my shoulders, the other rubbing my back soothingly.

After a few minutes, I felt that I had calmed down enough to tell him. "We got into an argument... He raised his voice at me, it was the first time he's ever lost it on me and I thought he was going to hit me, which I know he never would, but I thought he was going to and-"

I sucked in a breath, slowing down my rambling. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asks calmly, moving my hair from my face. I sniffled, wiping my nose and nodding. "That'd be nice..."

He nods, moving himself to sit up more on the bed, pulling me to sit in front of him. "Ok, now tell me what happened, from the start."

I sighed, rubbing my face. "I found out about his... partners, which is completely understandable, I told him to move on so it was totally fine, and then I found out about his extensive relationship with one of them... He lied to me about falling in love with her."

"You found out about Liz..."

'So everybody knows.'

I look up at him, a weary sadness in my expression as I nodded slowly. "I know he still loves her... and he lied to me about it and, and when I confronted him, he brought up Teddy and how I left and how I lied. So I told him it was different and he yelled at me, asking how. He raised his hands when he yelled so I thought he was going to hit me and I got up and walked out. I told him that I lied to protect him and Teddy and he lied to protect himself..."

Brian nods, taking in the information. "I think you guys are confused. Him especially, torn between two, and you're doubting yourself." I fiddled with my hands, listening to Brian's advice.

"Hey." He puts his hand on mine, causing me to look at him. "Don't let anybody make you think differently of yourself. You're more than enough and if he chooses her over you, then to hell with him, you focus on you and your son. And if he does choose you, then good." I smile, hugging him.

I definitely needed to hear that.

"Thanks Brian."

"Anytime."

My phone started ringing, pulling Brian and I away from each other. I look at the caller ID, seeing Ohm's name pop up. Brian and I exchange a look before I answer. "Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Brian's room, why? What's-"

"Stay there, I'm coming." He then hangs up and Brian and I share another confused glance. A few seconds later, there's a knock on the door.

"Come in." Brian calls.

Ohm quickly walks in, closing and locking the door behind him. "I see you talked to Delirious. Didn't go well, did it?"

My tone is a mixture of confusion and shock as I respond. "Yeah, how'd you-"

"Liz is here."

My body goes stiff.

He didn't.

Anger rises in me and I stand.

"Y/n-" Brian tries, but I ignore him, heading for the door.

"Y/n wait!" Ohm says, grabbing my wrist just before I was out of his reach. "What are you gonna do?"

"What am I gonna do? I'm gonna settle this. Brian's right, I'm not gonna be a some side bitch. If he wants her, then so be it." With that, I unlock the door and throw it open, walking towards the living room, Ohm and Brian following closely behind.

It was 8 at night and everyone was in the living room. Jon was sitting on the end of the couch, a blonde girl with brown roots under his arm. The atmosphere was awkward, everyone weary of the two sitting on the couch, too indulged in each other to even notice the discomfort and uneasiness of everyone else in the room.

I laughed, and not the light hearted, fun filled laugh that normally radiates from me, it was more of the, 'I'm about to lose my fucking shit' type of laugh.

I try to step forward but Brian grabs my hand, pulling me to look at him. "If you're really gonna do this, do it right. Don't settle, don't argue. Don't make a fool of yourself. Okay?"

I nodded as he let go of my hand and I walked around the couch, moving to stand in front of the 'couple', Ohm and Brian still close behind.

"Well how sweet." I seethed, crossing my arms.

"Oh! Who's this?" The girl asks, looking between me and Jon.

"You must be Liz, nice to meet you, I'm Y/n, his girlfriend, but I think that's about to change."

"Wait, what?" She asks.

I turn my attention to Delirious. "You need to pick."

"What?"

"Me, or her, right here, right now."

"Y/n you can't expect me to make this decision on the spot-" He rambles.

"And you can't expect me, or her for that matter, to deal with your two-timing! So pick."

He looks between us, everyone in the room frozen, watching on edge. "I-I don't know, I-"

As he continues to look between us, trying to decide who to pick, it dawns on me. Is there really a decision to make?

"You know what Jonathan? Save it. We're done. Choose her, because if you really loved me, there wouldn't be any other choice."

Everyone watches in shock as I start to walk away. Footsteps are heard speeding down the hall and Teddy runs out, jumping on me. I quickly bend down and pick him up. "Hi bubs!"

"Hi momma, we're about to go so I wanted to say bye bye." I laughed hugging him before setting him down with a kiss on the cheek. "Ok honey, have fun!"

He smiles before running to Jon, jumping on him as well. Everyone watches with a mixture of anticipation and nervousness.

"Bye dadda!" He squeals, hugging Jon before hopping off of the couch and running to the twins, who were waiting by the door. They leave and I sigh, rubbing my face.

"Momma? Dadda?" Liz asks, looking at me then at Delirious.

"I guess you guys have some catching up to do." I say, giving them a painfully fake smile before walking towards Jon's room to gather my stuff.

Jamilyne stopped me. "Ted can spend the night with Aunt Jamie, don't worry about him."

I nodded at her and started down the hall again. Ohm seemed to stay with everyone in the living room, however, Brian followed me. He grabs my hand, pulling me to face him yet again as we got closer to Jon's door. "You can stay with me tonight, and I'll set up a room for you tomorrow, your own room."

I nodded, smiling at him as walked through the door, grabbing any clothes I had laying around and stuffing them into mine and Teddy's bag before allowing Brian to lead me to his room again. Once inside, Brian closes and locks the door behind us.

"Are you alright?" He asks cautiously. I drop the bag on the floor, processing the recent events. Everything hit me like a truck and I drop my head, feeling my lip trembling and tears starting to pool in my eyes.

"Oh Y/n..." Brian mutters as I let out the first of many sobs. He hugs me tightly, rubbing my back and resting his chin on my head. "Shh, it's okay, you'll be alright."

We moved to the bed, sitting side by side, Brian still holding me tightly. "We have a kid together, Brian. A child! And he's ok with just throwing it all away! Everything!"

"I know it's hard Y/n. I know you're gonna feel lost for a while, but you have people here who are gonna help you through this, okay?"

I nodded, burying my face deeper into the crook of his neck. "Thanks Brian."

"You don't have to thank me." I pull away from him, wiping my face as I nod again. He puts a hand on my shoulder, offering me a smile. "You okay?"

"For now." I respond, smiling back. We look at each other for a moment, not even realizing it until he finally spoke. "You can sleep on the bed, I'll just go get an air ma-"

I cut him off. I don't know why I did it or what was going through my mind, but I kissed him.

He froze, but only for a second before kissing back. I come to my full senses, pulling away from him suddenly.

We both stared at each other for a moment, shock filling our faces.

'What the fuck just happened?'

"Sorry, I-I don't know what-"

"It's okay Y/n."

"Yeah... right okay, umm..." I run a hand through my hair. "We can both sleep in the bed, I don't mind. As long as you're okay with it as well." I mutter quickly, just glancing at him.

"That's fine."

I nod, still trying to grasp what just happened. I averted my gaze, looking anywhere but at him.

He puts two fingers to my cheek, turning me to face him.

"Really Y/n, it's okay. Besides, I didn't mind..." He mumbles, leaning closer. I didn't say anything, my body following his actions and our lips made contact once again.

Slowly, my arms made their way around his neck, his finding my waist. His tongue swiped my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I allowed it, breaking the kiss for only a moment to take in a breath and move to sit on his lap.

One of my hands ran through his hair, the other on his chest, pushing him back to lay down, me hovering over him.

He broke away for a moment, looking me in the eyes. "You're okay with this?"

I give a small smile and lean down, whispering before continuing on.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 81 15
🚫permanent hiatus🚫 You are (F/N) (L/N), only daughter to the wealthy (L/N) family. After being kidnapped to threaten your father, none other the th...
20.5K 941 38
you are a young girl, who's been "missing" for 18 years. the apocalypse starts and you change your life around, even meeting someone you grow close t...
3.1K 90 51
Firstly, I wanted to say this is my first time writing, so please don't judge that much!! If you have a request you can put it in the comments and I...
115K 3.3K 43
S T I L L A " X R E A D E R " S T O R Y Y/N, a craze serial killer. Roaming around the city of Los Santos. She doesn't have any partner. Sh...