Mafia Heroes [ KHRxBNHA ]

By hinari2_

[Book 1] Died and reborned into a new world. To a world full of Heroes and Villains. Can he survive in the wo... More

『1』New World
『2』Quirk Manifested
『3』Anger
『4』Katsuki
『5』U.A Entrance Exam
『6』First Day
『7』Combat Training
『8』Nice to see you again
『9』Class President
『10』USJ ⟨1⟩
『11』USJ ⟨2⟩
『12』Suffer of Guardians
『13』Event
『14』Sports Festival
『15』Sports Festival ⟨2⟩
『16』Endeavor
『17』Fight Begins!
『18』Iida vs Tsuna
『19』Flames/Ice vs Flames
『20』Cloudy
『21』End of the Sports Festival
『22』Visiting
『23』Explaning
『24』Names
『25』Quirk
『26』Internships
『27』Training
『28』Train/Fight
『29』Attack on Hosu City
『30』Hero Killer
『31』Sakura
『32』Police
『33』Broke
『34』Rain
『35』End of Internships and Skydiving
『36』Back School Again
『37』Hero Training for the trio
『38』Lighting Roars
『39』Rain Pours
『40』Cloud vs Sky and Deku ⟨1⟩
『41』Cloud vs Sky and Deku ⟨2⟩
『42』One For All
『43』Final Written Exam
『44』Final Practical Exam
『45』Last Exam
『46』Arrival
『47』Reunited
『48』Tsuna's practical exam
『49』Student vs 'Demon'
『50』Finish
『51』Arrival
『52』Mall
『53』Pool
『54』Training Camp ⟨1⟩
『55』Traning Camp ⟨2⟩
『56』Training Camp ⟨3⟩
『57』Kota
『58』Attack on the Camp
『59』Fighting for Lives
『60』Engage Combat
『61』Target
『62』Rescued
『63』Taken
『64』Message
『65』AFO [All for One]
『66』Visiting Midoriya
『67』Plan
『68』Gather
『69』Criticized
『70』Fighting Back
『71』Saving
『72』Start of the Fight
『73』No Matter What
『74』Destroy
『75』Fight to the End
Omake 1 | Katsuki got hit
『76』Destroy it
『77』Realm
『78』All Might/Dying-Will
『79』Bond
『80』A Pro Hero?! Dorms... What?!
『81』Moving
『82』Flames Explanation
『83』Additional
『85』Shock Much?
『86』Moving of Class 1-A
『87』Discussion
『88』A Little Amusement Morning
『89』Special Moves
『90』Practicing/Training
『91』To the Extreme!
『92』Bombs Away!
『93』Mists!
『94』Mafia related
『95』Start Now!
『96』Operation Continue
『97』Fighting the Rest
『98』Operation Done!
『99』Going Back
『100』Childhood Friends
『101』The Big Three
『102』Villains
『103』Start of something
『104』Newspaper
『105』Investigation
『106』Know
[???]
"To be continued"
Helloooo
Please kindly read, thank you!

『84』Geez

2.7K 115 43
By hinari2_

Are you ready? If so then go and read it HAHAHAHAHA

{3rd POV}

Back home Nana and Sakura was busy cleaning the house and Nana was cleaning upstairs, Sakura was downstairs and she was cleaning the storage room when she came across a clean box that has a paper glued there Sakura blink confusedly before opening the box and she saw a clean picture frame.

She lift it up and what she saw almost makes her drop the frame.

'EHHHHHHH SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!? NO WAY!!!!'

'This man! He– omaygod! Uncle Tsuna do you know about this?! WAHHH I can't believe it!!–'

"Sakura-chan are you done?" She snap out of her thoughts as she quickly put back the frame as she stop her excitement from flowing out of her "Yes! Maman!!" She said and closed the box and head out the room.

On the Frame Nana stood there smiling widely while caressing her big belly and beside and also hugging her waist was a tall man with his eye was shadowed but smiling at the camera or rather smirking.

•••••

"I see..." Tsuna mutter while recovering from his own shock state "Yep! And also Tsu-chan! I want to inform you that others back to your world that is gonna die... will be sended here by my parallel self!" Byakuran exclaimed.

"What about when your parallel self died there first before the others?" Mammon ask and Byakuran grin "My other Parallel will do the job or either me if i have the strength" He said.

"By the way, does it means that the us in this world is already dead?" Yamamoto ask "Correct! And that's why you guys from another world is here" Byakuran answered.

"Tsu-chan in this world died while Nana-san was giving birth to him" Byakuran said "Hayato-kun in this world died when he was poisoned by his classmates at Italy and before he died he reach the Japan" Gokudera sigh at this but irritated when Byakuran said his given name without his permission "Takeshi-kun in this world died when his classmates push him to the clift" Yamamoto narrowed his eyes "Ryohie-kun in this world died when a Classmate bullied him and went far and use their quirk" Ryohie grip his hand tightly and look away "Lambo-kun in this world died when his bastard-father give him to the League of Villains and because of abuse he just died at his sleep at the early days" Lambo glared at the ground "Chrome-chan in this world died because of her abusive parents after she was kidnapped by the League of Villains and died on her sleep, Mukuro-kun in this world died because of experiments your father did to you" Chrome bite her lower lip and Mukuro grit his teeth "Kyoya-kun in this world died because the Villains at China attacked him" Hibari tightened his grip on his tonfas.

"And the Arcobalenos in this world died because of AFO and Akuma" Byakuran said as the three Arcobalenos stayed silent but they are angry inside.

"That's why... Kaa-san mention that i almost died while she was giving birth, not knowing that the real Tsunayoshi in this world was already dead" Tsuna mutter sadly.

"Heh, i knew it when i woke up on the middle of an empty road" Gokudera stated and Yamamoto laugh a little "That's why i woken up laying on the ground but there's no blood at all" Ryohie huff "I found myself dump on the trash, not extreme at all" Lambo sigh "I found myself being controlled by that Blueberry" Chrome look away "I found myself... Trap by the League of Villains" she said quietly but enough for them to hear "Kufufufufu~ and i found myself strap on the white bed and then i kill every people there" Mukuro said "Hn... I layed on the middle of the forest" Hibari said.

The Arcobalenos just stayed silent.

"Yes, but don't worry their souls are resting peacefully and guiding you to the best" Yuni said with a smile.

"But Byakuran, what's the reason that we got reincarnate here?" Reborn ask "About that, Before any of you got here, Akuma had arrived here" He said "Then what about the Akuma we Defeated that time?" Lambo asked, Yuni shake her head "Unfortunately, it was a puppet that is filled with his Flames and his presence for you all not to determine about it" She said "Their goal was to destroy the Vongola, Arcobaleno, Millefiore, Simon, Varia and Cavallone since those Famiglia hold Strong Flames and they want to get their flames but since you all got reincarnated here they won't get the flames they wanted since your souls are already gone from there" Byakuran said.

"And even endangering the others" Ryohie said and Yuni nod her head "Anyway speaking of others.... Do we have relatives here?" Yamamoto ask.

"Hm~ I'm not sure but you have your father who knew that you have died... Chrome-chan's parents here is still alive so did Ryohie-kun! Who knew that you have died, Mukuro-kun's parents well i don't know, i think they are dead –"Well that's good" Mukuro said–, Kyoya-kun well his parents are unknown, Lambo-kun well your father is already alive –"Tch"– Hayato-kun's sister is alive with your mother and father, in this World Hayato-kun's sister and mother refuse yo believe that you died and want to search for you and your father doesn't care" Byakuran said and Gokudera click his tongue but Quiet happy about that Bianchi and his mother cared.

"Also here, Bianchi-chan was your real sister you two are from the same mother named Lavina" Gokudera widened his eyes before he smiled "I'm glad..." He said and Tsuna smiled at Gokudera.

"Reborn-kun, Colonello-kun, Mammon-kun well their parents are long gone" Byakuran said cheerfully "But" Yuni suddenly said "Uncle Colonello and Uncle Reborn have a Wife and a Child" The Vongola stare at the two and Mammon smirk "Well that's amusing" Mammon said "Tell me! Who's my wife!" Colonello exclaimed while Reborn doesn't care.

Byakuran playfully stuck out his tongue "Bleh! I won't!" He said and Colonello felt that he grown irkmarks on his head.

Then suddenly the whole place starting to shake "Opps! There's no time left my power has limits you know!" The place was starting to fade, Colonello jump to Ryohie's shoulder, Mammon jump to Yamamoto who's the nearest and Reborn jump to Tsuna's shoulder.

Then suddenly Tsuna remember something.

"Hoh~ that KI reminds me of someone who also almost killed me"

"It was all similar, you two seems related, Sadly that Person had died"

"If you're related, then that left is your Mother and You to be sended to the next life"

"I'll see you soon Decimo and Him"

"Wait Byakuran!!" He called as Byakuran hug Yuni "I have one question!" He exclaimed "What is it Tsu-chan?" Byakuran ask while smiling

"Who's my Father?!" Now that's shock them all "I never seen my father at all! So can you tell me who is he? Please! I give you marshmallow when we meet again!" He added with a desperate voice.

"Eh?! You didn't know!?" Yuni asked and Tsuna shake his head and Byakuran laugh.

•••••

'The Picture' Sakura thought as she force to stop her grin which is failing miserably 'A hat, and those eyes! And that suit! It's definitely him!'

•••••

"It's Sawada Renato, or better know as Reborn~! He was your Father in this world! The proof is your BirthMark which is shaped like a flame on your right knee! Reborn-kun has his on his left knee! Oh and his Brother was Sawada Giotto! So basically Primo is your Uncle! Tsu-chan See you soon!~"

"What?"

"HEIIIIIIIIII?!?!?"

"HAHHHH?!?!"

"EHHHHHHHHHH?!?!"

'Geez... Byakuran, Yuni This is too much information, I didn't even have a chance to tell you all that i have meet Kawahira-san'

›TBC‹

Teh-heh~!

"Yellow but Orange"
     -Well i did say a little twist, so Reborn had an Orange band(?) on his fedora when he was on his baby form and a Yellow band(?) when he was on his adult form, Well i say there's a twist ahahahah.

"Bright but Dark"
     -Well i think this doesn't makes sense but i'll explaine, Bright because he was the Sun Arcobaleno and Dark because of his past and he got turned into a Baby.

"He Punch, He Shot"
     -He can fight hand-to-hand combat well, and of course he shot, he use guns after all.

"It glows, It dims"
     -His Yellow pacifier glows and shine like the sun, but dims and lose it's color when he died (At the Future arc, i think All the Arcobalenos died except Yuni, if he didn't then let's say it happened in this story)

"He hides but he shows up when it's time"
     -Remember? When he was on his baby form he like to hide and suddenly pop out of nowhere when he likes to mess with his student, or when his student are on trouble.

"It Grows, it Shrinks"
     -He can transform to his Baby Form or Adult Form whenever he likes, he grows to his Adult form and Shrinks to his Baby Form

I don't know if this makes sense but yeah, see yah! Babaiii!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.1K 32
What if a 20 year old girl Reincarnated into Jennette Margarita? Find out! !!Warning!! Crossover Enjoy<3
47.2K 1.7K 10
He's been behaving well ever since he took the mantle, and his friends can no longer guess on what's on his mind... -until now... Disclaimer : KHR be...
3.6K 74 8
Book 3 of the Mafia Queens! What would happen that Tsuna and the others turned to girls?! What would happen that the Queens have a LOVE TRIANGLE?! If...
868K 19.8K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.