sent from heaven ; yeonji

By sjunghannn_k

ā š˜¼š™£š™œš™šš™”š™Ø. š™š™š™šš™® š™–š™§š™š š™£š™¤š™© š™§š™šš™–š™”.āž That's what Hwang Yeji has been believing all her life. Lit... More

Introduction
One | Mission
Two | Accident
Three | You
Four | Seeing Him
Five | Saving Her
Seven | The Fallen Angel
Eight | Keeping You Close
Nine | Truth
Ten | Heartbeat
Eleven | Mutuals
Twelve | Rule
Thirteen | Attempt
Fourteen | Found Out
Fifteen | Change
Sixteen | Letting Go
Seventeen | Last Chapter
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SC #1 | Wedding Day
SC #2 | Under the Bright Stars

Six | Sinking In

1.1K 82 26
By sjunghannn_k

C H A P T E R  S I X
~ yeonjun's pov ~

From the moment we got inside her unit, she immediately ran away from me. She was scared. Scared to see me, and scared to know my existence.

She was now sitting on the couch. Her scared eyes glued at me. I walked towards her, but she told me to stop. So, I obliged.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Yeonjun," I answered.

"Liar." Just like that, I felt pain stroked into my chest.

"I a-am really Y-Yeonjun," I stuttered, and she threw me a pillow, and thanks to my active reflexes I immediately caught it.

"Stop lying you monster!" She screamed.

It was hurting me. Those words. It hurts me. After a few seconds, I finally regained my strength and started to speak.

"I am really Yeonjun. That's my real name. If you don't want to believe me, that's fine. Just don't call me a liar because I am telling the truth," I said. It wasn't my intention to say it so seriously.

"What are you?" She asked.

"An angel," I said, and she scoffed. Of course. Why wouldn't she?

"Yeah right. I already believe that your name is Yeonjun, but this? I don't know~" She said and got up from the couch.

"I mean. They don't even exist," and again. Just like that, with those words she just said. It already made me kneel to the floor in pain. My chest was aching badly.

"W-What's happening to you?" She asked while I was still on the floor. Holding in the screams that I should've let out because it truly hurts.

"D-Don't s-say t-that," I said stuttering.

"What do you mean?" She asked. I closed my eyes in pain and began to speak again.

"Tell me that you believe," I said.

"What?" She asked me again.

"Believe in what?" She asked.

"IN ANGELS!" I screamed.

"What? I'm sorry but I really don't" She said and scoffed. The pain became much worse.

"I-I believe in A-Angels!" She said and finally, the pain disappeared just like that.

Hearing that from her before did give me a bit of pain. But hearing it from her now, the pain became way worse than before.

"Believe it or not. I'm an angel. If you don't believe it, then think about it first. For I shall disappear for a moment," I said, and snapped my fingers and disappeared from her sight and went to Archangel Taehyung.

He saw me holding my shirt tight. He looked worried, looking at me.

"What happened to you?" He asked while I was breathing heavily.

"Why does it hurt so much?" I asked while still holding onto my chest.

He was quite confused. He checked me from head to toe and looked again at my face. Still worried.

"She said some things. Didn't she?" He asked, and I nodded.

"That's normal. It'll hurt because you are her guardian, but it won't kill you of course. It'll just hurt," He said. Eternal pain huh?

"I went through that too. The one I was guarding before was just like Yeji," He told me, and sighed heavily. That's weird. It's like he just lost his loved one with that expression.

"Anyway, you have to go back to her. I'm sure she wants to ask a lot of questions. She's still confused," He said, and I did what he said.

~ yeji's pov ~

Am I dreaming? I must be dreaming. It can't be. They aren't real. Angels are not real!

He disappeared from my sight just like that! Is that even possible? He disappeared in the light. It's like the light at him or something. It's creeping me the fuck out.

"I already told you. We're real." I heard his voice behind me.

"Son of a bitch! I almost had a heart attack," I said. Oh no. I told him I won't curse any–Wait. Why do I even bother? It's not like he's in charge of my life.

"Sit here Yeonjun," I told him and pat the seat beside me, and he silently obliged.

He was really glowing, even though the sun wasn't focused on him.

"I have questions," I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Of course you have," He said, and I pouted.

"If you're an angel why are you so rude?" I told him, and he answered right away.

"If you're human why aren't you acting like one?"

"Yah!" I shouted and pouted my lips in annoyance.

"How come you're an angel?" I asked him.

"I'm born in Heaven, and not here on Earth," He answered, and I nodded. So that's the difference.

"How old are you?" I asked once again.

"I've been an angel for quite a long time, but if we're talking about human age. I have the same age as yours." He answered while nodding his head.

"Are you my angel?" I asked. That made my heart skip a beat for an unknown reason.

"Yes I am your angel." He looked at me straight to my eyes, and I felt all of the things around me went slow-motion. He smiled, and I shook my head making me go back to reality.

"So what just happened earlier?" I asked him.

"A lost soul was trying to kill you," and my heart started to beat louder.

"W-What?" I asked him.

"A lost soul which was your driver was trying to kill you. So, I suggest that you become kinder to people. Cause when they die they'll try to hunt you," He said.

Oh.

"My driver wanted to kill me. What an ungrateful man," I said and scoffed.

"Yeah, you made him work and lose time for his family," He said.

"Is that my fault? And why are you on that killer's side?! He's evil!" I said and moved closer towards him.

Realizing that I was now too close, I felt my cheeks burning and I immediately went back to my original place.

"I'm not taking sides. It's just that he's hurt, alright? And he resents you too much," He said and I nodded. Still feeling awkward with what just happened.

"Anyway. You're quite special though." Hearing what he said made my heart beat faster than before.

"I'm special?" I said hiding my smile.

"Yeah. I mean you can see me. That's why you're quite special. Not all humans can do that"

Oh, that's why I'm special...Wait why am I feeling a bit sad? That's peculiar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 341 26
Do you believe in love at first sight? Yeonjun never did. Well, maybe until he met someone special. Special with a little bit of attitude. A YEONJUN...
206K 8.9K 38
ā š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™˜š™¤š™¢š™šš™Ø š™žš™£ š™™š™žš™›š™›š™šš™§š™šš™£š™© š™¬š™–š™®š™Ø.āž A typical love story you might say. But what if this 'typical' turned out to have not just o...
15.8K 497 24
Ryujin and Yeji were childhood best friends along with Yuna, Chaeryeong and Lia. The two girls fell in love with one another and the girls supported...
52.5K 2.5K 15
"You don't know me, Felix. I'm not a good person like you think. You really shouldn't bother yourself with me. You'll only end up getting hurt." "Wha...