The Original Lamelo Ball Imag...

De retrocanvas

LaMelo Ball Imagines made by a black girl 🤎 This imagines book is completed but there is a second entitled "... Mais

Love
Welcome :)
Drip too hard
Tinder | explicit
Toxic
Confessional Gangsta
I want one.
Never Call Me
Titties!
Fantasty
The Maid
Fantasy (2) | explicit
Scared pt.1
Scared pt 2
Sports Agent.
That Damn Game | explicit
Loml
Abort Mission?
Abort Mission? (2)
Abort Mission? (2) (AE)
Jealousy (1)
Tinder (2)
Quarentined Live
Jealousy (2)
Jealousy (3)
Quarantine Radio
Hurt feelings
GQ The Couples Quiz
Prank Wars (1)
Daddy Day Care
Just Wright (1)
Family Reunion
Red Carpet Moment
Too Hot To Handle
Prank Wars (2)
Meant To Be
Ghosted
Baby Mama Drama
GQ Couples Quiz (2)
Baby Mama Drama (2)
Just Wright (2)
Mystery Inc.
Feeling Like YaYa in this Mayweather
Feeling Like YaYa in this Mayweather (2)
Every Kind of Way
Alfredo
Alfredo (2) | explicit
Blind Date
Wattpad
Girls Play Games, Too
Daddy for a Day
Dear Retro,
Got Beef Bitch
Party? Hardly.
Overtime
Just Junie
Group Message
Just a Friend
Just a Friend (2) | explicit
Just A Friend (3)
He Gets Jealous (1)
Fuck the World
My Favorite Girl
7 Minutes In Heaven | explicit
Entanglement
Entanglement (2)
Twitter Fingers
Twitter Fingers (2) fr this time
18 & Pregnant (2)
Entanglement (3)
Clingy
Facetime (1)
Ball In The Family
Get Well Soon
Date Night (1)
Quick F*ck
Just Call
Tik Tok - short
Christmas & Chill
Cheating on my NBA boyfriend PRANK?!!?
Facetime (2)
Requests / Build Your Own Imagine 🤩
Never Speak of This Again | explicit
Celebrity Fboy Island (1)
Vlogmas Day 1
Mariah
Chicago, Chicago (1)
Cheaters | explicit
Britt Wit Da Sticc
Chicago, Chicago (2)
CFBI (2)
reeses cup, reeses cup, pb chocolate flava
A prince made for a princess
iSpy (1)
iSpy (2)
Valentine's Weekend
V-Day > Cheat Day
Don't You Wish
Surprise, surprise.
Help Me! * kevin hart voice*
Seeing Green
Seeing Green (2)
Seeing Green - Teaser
shake my ass on a yacht, in a thong
That Boy Is Mine (1)
Smile youre on camera :)
Seeing Green (3) AV
111
iSpy (3) | Explicit
Photoshoot
Seychelles (1)
When Ur Not Reading My Imagines.. Read These!!
Manifesting Me
Nanny Affair
I hate you & elevators too
Complete
Seeing Green 3 | Jalens Version

18 & Pregnant

8.3K 204 56
De retrocanvas

I totally forgot who requested this one I'm sorry :( if it was you just comment and then I'll tag u

-

"Melo I can't hide my pregnancy much longer we have to tell your parents and my dad. I haven't even been to one doctors appointment yet, and it's been 3 months since we found out." I watched as he bit onto his fingernail, something he usually did when he was anxious. This was our third time having this conversation today, and I didn't mean to nag, but I was really starting to feel the effects of this pregnancy.

"Before we know it we aren't going to be able to hide it any more."

"I-I know. It's just you already know how my dad gets."

"Melo, baby, I don't think your dad is going to care as much as you think. I mean Zo has a whole kid already." I laid on my bed rubbing my stomach.

If anyone had anything to worry about it would be me. My father was the head Deacon of our church. I know once he finds out I was having sex, let alone a child out of wedlock he was going to kill me. He already didn't like Lamelo because of some things that happened in the past, but the fact that it's his child would take everything over the edge.

"Yeah, but he was two years in the league, at least. I haven't even been drafted, yet."

He pecked my lips, then laid next to me pulling my shirt up and placing his giant hand on my belly. He rubbed it and placed little kisses that kind of tickled all around it. I laughed a little enjoying his little acts of love.

"I can't wait to see you." He whispered.
It was so cute to see that he was ready to be a father. And there was no doubt in my mind he was going to be a great one.

"Summer why is Lamel- " The door opened, and appeared my father whose face was filled with confusion.

We both sat up quickly and I pulled down my shirt, but it was too late. The room filled silence and an awkward tension as we all exchanged looks at one another. I hoped that maybe my dad would just act like he was seeing things but I already know he wouldn't.

"Summer are you pregnant?" His face was obviously displeased, his from lines around his face appeared along with a couple of wrinkles on his forehead.

I looked down nodding my head figuring there was no use of lying. We both know he already saw my growing stomach. Melo's hand slid over mine grabbing it. He rubbed his thumb over my hand comforting me the best he could.

He shook his head. "You must think you're grown huh?" He asked, confusing us both. "No?" I answered but it came out more like a question.

I mean technically I was grown but I was still very dependent on my Dad for stability.

"Obviously, you do think you're grown. Doing acts that should only be done in marriage."

Oh Lord, hear comes the deacon part of my dad. He was just gonna go on and on, on his holier than thy tangent that I got every time I did something wrong.

"Get out my house." He spoke as if he was disgusted, but it was so sudden it surprised me. "What?" My eyebrows raised.

"Since you think you're grown enough to have sex. You're grown enough to get up out my house."

"But Dad-."

"Stop It." His voice boomed, making me jump. I've heard him yell but never at me.

He turned to Melo mugging him. "This the no good son of a bitch that got you pregnant?"

"Duh." Melo spoke with furrowed eyebrows, you know how he gets. He doesn't take disrespect well.

"I want you gone! Tonight!" He slammed the door behind him. I felt the tears fall ungracefully from my eyes and onto my cheeks, but Melo was quick to wipe them away. "Summer baby stop crying, we gone be good."

After my emotional breakdown, we went ahead and packed all of the clothes and shoes we could in my two suitcases. I looked out the window as Melo drove the familiar route to his parents estate in the hills of California. He had called them and told them to be in the living room when we got there because we needed to have a family meeting. I couldn't possibly imagine how this would go, but I was hoping for the best.

"You ready?" Melo tapped my thigh pulling me out of my emotionally induced trance. "Yeah." I sighed hopping out the car walking around it and grabbing onto Melo's arm.

When we walked inside the mansion, we could hear the family talking cheerfully having a great time, literally everyone was here.

"Summer! What's up girl!" LaVar yelled like usual while beaming his classic smile. "I was starting to think you broke up with this nigga."

I laughed, walking over to Tina placing a kiss on her cheek. "Hey Momma."

"Hey!" She smiled. "Hey, Noni." I hugged her quickly so she wouldn't feel my bump.

"So what's going on that you needed to have a meeting with everyone?" LaVar asked.

"Probably getting married." Zo butted in flopping on the couch next to Gelo, who was busy shoving popcorn in his mouth, occasionally giving Zoie some.

"Nah, not yet." Melo looked at me smiling. I couldn't help but to smile back. I could definitely see myself marrying him one day.

He sat down on the recliner, patting the spot next to him so I would sit down. "So, I've been meaning to say this. But, I couldn't really figure out how to say it."

"What Melo?" Tina asked.

"We- uhm." Melo stammered. "We're having a baby."

Everyone's face turned focused on us if it wasn't already, and that same silent and awkward tension that we felt earlier could be felt again. Tina and Noni smiled, however LaVar shook his head, while looking down at the ground, he was displeased. "Why you look like that Dad?"

"You should be focused on yo career not no baby."

"Lonzo did both." Melo pointed to Lonzo, who just sat with a stupid look on his face like 😗.

"You're 18 Melo. At least he had a couple of years in the league under his belt."

Melo sighed, leaning back in the chair playing with my fingers that were intertwined in his.

"How far along are you Summer?"

"At least 3 months." I shyly spoke, not liking how the attention was turned on me. He shook his head in disappointment once again. "Melo let me talk to you, clear the room."

We all got up walking in separate directions. Noni, and Tina went to sit outside, while the guys, zoie, and I went into the indoor gym room they had.

"Damn Big Baller looked mad." Gelo joked, wrapping his arms around me pulling me into a brief hug. "I know." I said pulling away.

"You told Deacon Walker, yet?" Zo asked laughing, tossing Zoie in the air. "Yup." I popped the 'p' sighing.

"I know he was mad." Gelo laughed, "Especially since it's Melo's that makes it 10 times worse. Nigga probably praying for yo ass right now." Gelo laid his hand on my forehead, fake speaking in tongues pretending to be my father.

Laughing I swatted his hand away. "Yeah, I got kicked out."  They muttered some curse words in shock.

Shortly after footsteps could be heard behind me. I turned towards Lamelo who stood in the doorway of the indoor gym, biting onto his bottom lip.

"What Dad say?"

"I gotta be out by tomorrow." Melo shook his head, and I brought my hands to my face in shock covering it.

"Stop playing."

"Bro what?"

Melo just nodded his head looking at me.

"When I had a kid he didn't act like this."

"Cuz you his favorite bro." Melo rolled his eyes. "Dad always been harder on me, outta all us. He said this gon teach me a lesson whatever the fuck that means."

I could hear the hurt in the tone of LaMelos voice and instinctively I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, squeezing tightly and laying his chin on my head.

"I'm finna go talk to him." Zo walked out, with Gelo following behind.

We sat in silence just, wrapped into each other arms. "Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't know what we're going to do." He spoke.

$$
y'all lil uglaasses gone ask for a part 2
Vote, comment, follow meeeee!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

173K 2.6K 35
Lamelo Ball imagines ( Requests are open💋)
259K 4.9K 57
A LaMelo Ball Story 🏀🦋
146K 2.9K 64
ᒪOᐯᗴ Iᔕ ᗯIᑕKᗴᗪ ᗷᗩᔕKETᗷᗩᒪᒪ ᑭᒪᗩYEᖇ IᗰᗩGIᑎEᔕ ᑕᗩᑌᔕᗴ Iᗪ ᘜIᐯᗴ ᗩᑎYTᕼIᑎᘜ TO ᕼᗴᗩᖇ YOᑌ ᔕᗩY Iᒪᒪ ᗷᗴ ᒪOᐯIᑎᘜ YOᑌ ᗴTᗴᖇᑎᗩᒪᒪY YOᑌᖇ ᒪOᐯᗴ Iᔕ ᗯIᑕKᗴᗪ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗜...