I Was Once A Normal Girl

By nogoodinthis

Cheyenne Price was living her normal teenage girl life. That is until she goes to a One Direction concert and... More

I Was Once A Normal Girl
Modeling with the boys, with a kiss?
Trouble in paradise.
A Day full of flashbacks
The start to a long journey
First full day.
Bailey and shocking news.
Bad news and a slip up?
A breakup, Crying Zayn, kissing harry and Butt slapping Louis?
A walk in the park <3
Girls day<3
Louis and Eleanor's date<3
Liam and Danielle's date (:
Beth and Harry's date.
Zayn meets Perrie.
The morning after is always interesting
A holiday, A surprise, Jealousy and don't forget a new couple!
A Heart broken Zayn and a cold Cheyenne
A romantic night, and a teasing Niall.
Nice bruises and how to tease a wanting Niall.
Clubbing !
The morning after
Niall and Cheyenne's date night in Hawaii
Zayn and Perries date night in Hawaii.
Danielle and Liam in Hawaii
Beth and Harry is Hawaii
Eleanor says yes!
Last Chapter
Epilogue

Coming home!

407 11 2
By nogoodinthis

                Nialls POV

                We are on our way to pick Cheyenne up. She had to stay for the full sixty days because she had a few slip ups. I saw her just a week ago and she looked amazing. Her face fuller this time, but just as beautiful as before, if not more. Her smile is white and strong again. Her shoulders normal, her arms have meat on them along with her legs. Her body is still flat because she is skinny still. She has come to realize that she is skinny, but she tells me she struggles every day. Once two weeks ago, the last time she almost slipped up she called me crying to be normal again. I talked to her for three hours until she would calm. Since then she has been wonderful.

                "Are we almost there Niall I miss my best friend!" Louis shouts from behind me  holding Eleanor close as she looks at him taken back.

                "Actually she's mine thanks babe." She kisses his cheek and he seems sad, but it's an act. We all love Cheyenne equally. I just love her different way.

                "Guys, we are almost there stay calm." Danielle says aggressive looking out the window proping herself up by the elbow. Liam tries to hold her hand but she pulls away. They have been fighting lately and we are all worried. I tell Cheyenne but she tells me Danielle has already told her.

                Tonight I am taking Cheyenne out since it is now late may, I will be taking her for a walk on the trails in the park. I think she will love it. I have news for her about her dad, it might not be completely well, but it is news that she will be happy to hear.

                "Niall are you just gonna go in and get her?" Harry speaks up breaking my thoughts again.

                "Yes." I say putting the car in park.

                "Can I come in with you?" Zayn says, and I nod.

                I am starting to notice something about Zayn the way every time something happens with Cheyenne involved he jumps in. I know he misses her but he misses her a lot more than I thought. He lights up when someone says her name, does he not understand she is mine? I have been driving up here an hour each way almost every other day when we don't have rehearsal. I long for Cheyenne’s taste on my lips, I want her in my arms, I want to spend time with her, and I want her to be mine. But I will be sticking to my plan. I must wait until she is ready.

                "NIALL!!!!" An American accent rings through the quiet lobby. I turn to see a blonde girl running full speed at me. I turn on my heels just in time to catch her jumping into my arms. We are back in the position where her legs wrap around my waist and her arms around my neck. She leaves me wanting more as she leaves a peck on my lips. But I can tell you this is more than lust, yet I much as I want to, I won’t, because I want her to be mine, completely, not just in that way.

                "Cheyenne!" Zayn comes in the lobby from smoking, his smell burns my nose, but he takes Cheyenne in his arms and you can see the smile creep on his face. My fist ball up as he runs his hand through her bleach blonde hair. That is mine. She is mine.

                "Ready?" I say gripping Cheyenne’s hand in mine, along with her suitcase in my free hand. I kiss her cheek and she giggles her beautiful giggle, the one that send chills up my spine all the time. I wish she would giggle forever, and it would be my fault.

                "Yes I am." And with that I lead her to the van, Zayn trailing close behind.

                "I am driving." The first words out of Louis mouth, Cheyenne feels hurt you can tell it by her face.

                "Cheyenne!" You hear all the girls screaming and then they are all piled onto on me and Cheyenne. I pull my hand out of the jumble so I can get in the van waiting for the girls to finish up.

                "I am so excited you are better." Beth takes a seat next to Harry in the van putting her hand in his and her head in his neck, him returning with his head on hers.

                "So what are we doing tonight?" She whispers looking up from my lap.

                "You will see." I wink at her and her face turns a beautiful shade of pink.

                "So Cheyenne I think tomorrow we need a girl day?" Danielle speaks up.

                "Not like you have time for your boyfriend." Liam shakes under his breath. Danielle sighs and looks at him.

                "We need to talk when we get back to the house." He sighs and we all know what is going to happen, at least we think.

                "I have missed you!" Zayn speaks up.

                "I miss your torture." Liam says laughing, it's good to hear him laugh, he hasn't been doing much of it.

                "I just realized something.” Cheyenne looks out at the rest of our group.

                "Where am I going to live?" She becomes sad and we all think for a minute, she could live with Eleanor, but she's always gone. Danielle might not be hanging around much anymore so no one dares mention that. And Beth, well she lives with Louis and Harry. That sparks an idea.

                "You can stay at my flat." I say and she perks up. Everyone mentions how brilliant I am but I know what they mean by that.

                "Really Niall, are you sure? What if you want to have a girl over or something?" What was she talking about? She is the only girl I talk to like that, why would she even think something like that.

                "What do you mean." She looks down at her feet and back to me. She bites her lip slightly. Her white teeth against her lip make me want her. Everyone is carrying there down conversations now while I question Cheyenne.

                Now she looks out the window, back to her feet, and back to me. She is in my lap right now so there is room for everyone, I want to set her down so she is at my level but the van won’t let me. I look at the side of her face since she won’t make eye contact with me, why?

                "Cheyenne?" I ask her again but she still does not respond. Her legs swinging gently and she bites her lips harder. I only have once choice, I have no idea why she is being like this. I know that she doesn't think she is beautiful, I swear she is the definition of our song, so I do one thing. Wow I should really stop referring to songs.

                I grab her face gently and make her face me. I hold around her neck with my hands and rub her cheeks with my thumbs, I am now making her stare at my eyes, she has nowhere to go. She bites her lip again and I almost lose control, I almost forget we are in the car with our friends, but I kiss her anyway. Gently and carefully. Like it was our first kiss. Maybe it was a bad idea to ask her to live with me, maybe I shouldn't have ever got involved. Maybe then she would be happy, or dead.

                "You are the only girl in my life, the only one I feel for." I hold her face close to mine in my hands, whispering into her. Soon the car is full of awe’s and oohs.

                "Niall I am scared, you're going to wake up one day and not want anything to do with me." He forces herself out of my hands, and I feel my heart break. How can she even think that.

                "Well you have nothing to be scared off." She gives me a slight smile and I feel as if we are alone, no one is around us. Her smile is so perfect. It is capable of stopping my heart for a whole second, her smile could kill me.

                "Will you two get a room?" Harry jokes with us and I feel my face get red hot. She looks like an angel her head resting slightly on my shoulder staring out of the van window. I kiss her head multiple times and she clenches tighter to my body with ever kiss.

                "Liam, when we get home, I suggest you just wait outside. This cannot wait." Danielle breaks the silence with her rude words to Liam.

                "Yes love." He looks out the window and I feel the sadness coming from him. I watch as he tries to grab her hand but she pulls away slowly putting her hand into her lap. Liam looks at her and she shrugs. I hope those two don't break up.

                "Hey love, while I am thinking of it, can we talk to?" Louis says to Eleanor and she looks frightened. Her faces drops worse than it already has as if she saw a ghost. She has been looking worried the whole day and she is quiet, which is weird for her.

                "Why Lou?" She whispers but you can hear her through the car and you can see a tear roll down her face.

                "So I can tell you why I love you." He whips the tear with him free hand and she relaxes a tad.

                "Do you want to go out tonight?" Harry asks Beth next to us. I wonder if everyone can hear everyone’s conversations or if it is just me.

                "I would love to." Beth gives Harry a passionate kiss, I know what tonight is. He is asking her to be his girlfriend, and I am still waiting for Cheyenne to be mine. I will ask her out in a couple of days when she is okay again.

                "Here we are." Zayn opens the door with a jerk and jumps out. Instead of joining us in the house he takes a walk. We are all worried about him, he hasn't been the same in a long time, and now it's only getting worse.

                "Liam. Stay." Danielle grips Liam's jacket and he sits back down. Once everyone is out of the car I close the door to give them alone time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 109 15
Payton True gets hit by One Directions car. She thought she had everything figured out but after she wakes up in the hospital, nothing is the way it...
10.3K 178 31
One direction imagines!! each boy is a different chapter!! vote and comment!! ENJOY!!!!
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
132 6 11
Jade is just a normal girl. Hanging out with friends and dealing with boys. Until she meets a certain boy band who turns her world upside down.