Billionaires In Love [ Comple...

Av alwaysokayforever

His hands found way to my waist, encircling it softly, as by a movement of hand, he pulled me closer leaving... Mer

AUTHOR'S NOTE- THE MOST IRRITATING CHAPTER
PROLOGUE
Diary-1
AS RED AS BLOOD AND WINE
BROKEN HEARTS AND HEELS
Diary 2
GHOSTS OF DEAD NON-BOYFRIENDS
RAIN,TEARS AND ARCHITECTURE
DIAMONDS AND APOLOGIES
DATE AND PASS OUT
LONG FORGOTTEN LOVE
AS BUSY AS A WESTON AND SCREW MATT!
FAMILY, DRAMA,NEWYORK AND KISSES
RUBIES, BLOOD AND GHOST OF DEAD NON-BOYFRIENDS
BLUR WINTERS
LOVE AND OTHER DRUG ADDICTS
KNOCKED DOWN THE MEMORY LANE!
DON'T DISAPPOINT YOUR DADDY
LOVE THAT CONSUMMATES YOU
EX-GIRLFRIENDS OF NON-DEAD NON-BOYFRIENDS
TOUCH ME HOT!
OFFICE AND NO DINNER
LATE,SCREWED AND TICKLED PINK!
3-POINT BOY DRAMA!
FAMILY DON'T HESITATE!
FLOWER OF THE DIVORCED COUPLE
THE COLOR TO MY CANVAS
ALLERGIC TO FRIENDS
MAD AT LOVE
BLOSSOM TO GO
FORGIVE ME CATHEDRAL, FOR I HAVE BITCHED
DON'T-GIVE-ME-A-NICKNAME!
MIXING BUSINESS AND PLEASURE!
THE ITALIAN PAINTBRUSH
TO CHOOSE OR NOT TO CHOOSE?
LOVE,KILL,MARRY?
STEP 3)- END UP IN HOSPITAL
BROTHERS AND HUSBANDS-TO-BE
SURPRISE THE CEO
EPILOGUE-YOUR DEMONS ARE MINE
New Book Update!!!

TROUBLE IN NEW YORK!

1K 55 0
Av alwaysokayforever

CATHEDRAL'S POV

It was finally the day I would go to New York, mom had forced me to go and shop with her and buy tons of trash clothing I would never wear. Well, that's a disadvantage of not having a bestfriend to go shop with, but nonetheless I never needed one.

I checked the time, it was half past four in the morning and Jason was to pick me up at 5 or so. I did not sleep the whole night, thinking of the text I had received, I was terrified, if he could hurt me twice he could hurt anyone I loved. I had hired secret security for my parents and as for Jason, we were always surrounded by security,even though he thought I would never notice but for a fact I knew.

Jason and I were really busy clearing our work here and we had talked once in these three days, I had missed him and his touch miserably. I was going to meet him after our little embarrassing-throwing-me-over-shoulder moment, not to forget our very intimate moment.

"Honey are you ready?" My mom's voice struck me out of my thoughts.

" Almost" I yelled tying up my sneakers . I had to be comfortable for a long flight. I wore a light blue top and black jeans and threw a grey blazer to make it look a bit formal. I ran downstairs with my duffle bag as a single suitcase of mine was sitting by the door and my parents stood there all emotional.

" Don't tell me you guys are gonna cry?" I asked as my voice cracked weak.

" No darling I was going to pull out a champagne out of the old cellar. to celebrate" My dad said as he hugged me. My dad was an impossible guy, down to earth and anchored to a habit of being sarcastic at every moment.

" Dad, it is just three months and I am going to enjoy it, I love architecture!" I tried to cheer them up.

" Mom, I swear I will behave and I won't let you down." I said as I hugged her.

" Cathedral I am so proud of you and just be yourself, just wear some dresses I packed you, okay?" She was trying not to break in front me.

" Shel, don't cry, besides we will have the house to oursel-"

" I get it dad." None was interested in hearing the rest

The bell rang and I moved forward but was stopped by my dad. OH NO! Not again!  Last time this happened, I ended up embarrassed. 

" Jason, how nice to see you!" Dad opened the door.

" Good morning Mr Weston, how are you today?"

" I am fine, Jason , jokes apart but you are really a great guy, take care of my daughter." My dad. for once in his life was serious, A once-in-a-blue-moon sight to be seen.

" I will sir, shall we Miss Weston?" I loved him for how cool he acted up in every situations, mostly. He had impressed my parents, no doubt in that.

I took his hand as he took my duffle bag from me and his driver took my bag. We drove off to the airport.

" Do you happen to realise how much I missed you?" He said and pulled me into his body and kissed me.

" Yeah, I missed you too." I said.

" You won't miss me anymore, Miss Weston, you are stuck with me for three months, you do realise that?" 

" I want to be stuck with you forever but first, please buy me a coffee" I whined.

" Okay" He said and we stopped a ta local cafe, and believe me when I say this, coffee came down to earth from heaven!

We reached the airport and checked-in, I was excited to travel in a private plane. I have been in one with my parents but this was going to be fun!

I was left in a daze by the beauty of the interior of the plane. It was elegant and classy, in the shades of brown and creme. We were welcomed by the plane crew

" You like it?" He asked me keeping his hands on my shoulders.

" Very much." I replied spinning and gazing at him.

" You look tired, Jason" I said as I looked at his tired face.

" You have been having sleepless nights too, Wes"

" Just work" I replied avoiding the truth.

" Well for me, I haven't slept well since the day I had you beside me, but that, is going to change." He said pausingly as we settled down and were buckling our seatbelts. I was unable to buckle myself as for the files I had in my hands.

" Here, let me help you, love." He said seductively as he leisurely buckled me up and touching me intensely.

" Ahem, excuse me sir, ma'am, would you like something to drink or eat?" 

" I will have a glass of champagne" He said and looked at me.

" Black coffee please, no sugar." I said.

After the drinks, we worked our way through most of the flight. I had completed reading the files and signing them along with making some drafts for our new project. My eyelids were heavy and my eyes shut off, my body needed sleep.

I felt being carried when I woke up. It felt nice and warn. I opened my eyes to see Jason carrying me into a car.

" How long have I been asleep?" My voice was beyond hoarse.

" Less than an hour, sleep love, you need it." His words were calming and soothing as he pulled me closer to him and kept head on his shoulders.

I tried to sleep but failed so I looked out of the window as I saw the never sleeping city of New York. The streets were always busy and had a spark of life in them. I have always wanted to live in New York and now I am getting everything I wanted, to be an architect, find love and New York.

" Can't sleep?" He asked.

I simply shook my head and pulled me more into him.

" I love New York, I loved it here when I was a student."

" Did you have a girlfriend in school?" I asked him casually.

" One too many." He answered nonchalantly.

" What?" I asked pulling away from him and looking at him.

" What what?" He asked me.

" I mean I am not your fir-" 

" You will be my last Cathedral, believe me or not I was kind of a playboy before I laid my eyes on you. But you are the forever girl." He explored the intensity in my eyes.

" Forever girl?" I asked and chuckled.

" Yup, not letting you go." He said as he pulled me closer. I enjoyed the view in his warmth till the car had stopped indicating that we had reached.

Jason reached over to my side and opened the door for me and I stepped down.

" You know that I can open the door for myself?" I asked. Instead of a reply, I was picked up in a bridal style.

" Jason!" I screamed.

" Wes,let me carry you please, don't fight it."

" Okay." I looked at him while we travelled up the elevator as he put the pin to access our penthouse.

" It feels good to be carried by you."

" Did I hear it wrong?" He tauntedly asked me.

" I feel safe and warm like this." I snuggled into his neck as we walked through the door.

" Woah!" I was struck by the simplicity and elegance of the place.

" Yeah I think I like you too much in my arms to put you down." He said jokingly.

" Please show me around Mr Blake." I whispered into his ear as my grip on his neck tightened.

"Why not Miss? Let's start from the bedroom" He said and carried me to the bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Okay dad, bye, take care." I just got off the call with my dad and realised that we hadn't eaten anything since lunch we had in the flight and it was evening now, almost time for dinner. I got off the bed and walked up to kitchen. That kitchen was a dream of every cook. The grey marble glistening under the lights pouring through the window. 

I checked the ingredients we had and decided to make some chicken salad, soup and parmesan risotto. 

" It's so sexy to see you cooking in my clothes." The words instantly made me blush madly and his hands wrapped around my waist.

" You look hotter shirtless." I said slyly.

" So what in here is our sexy chef preparing?" He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck.

" Parmesan risotto, Chicken salad and soup." I replied.

" And what's for dessert?" He asked seductively and clenched onto my waist. My senses were now out of service as I started to enjoy his touch.

" Actually, I was thinking, since you yourself are a great chef, why don't you work on that one?" I answered avoiding any type of contact and keeping myself from giving in.

" Hmm..How about you?" He answered innocently.

" Excuse me?" I was perplexed.

" I mean, what would you like?" He asked looking as cute as a puppy.

" Anything you make best." I answered back while drinking a glass of water.

" Love" He answered instantly making me choke on the water.

" Lovely cupcakes, how about that?" All the thoughts behind his angelic face were visible.

" Love-ly" I will not give in.

I made the dinner and arranging the table while Jason worked on his lovely cupcakes. And it smelt heavenly.

" Dinner is ready" I said.

" So is the dessert." Jason came from the kitchen to the dining area,fancied up in layers of flour and cocoa powder. 

" Are you serving yourself in dessert, cause I wouldn't mind a bit." I was amused by his look.

" Hey I made them first time." He defended.

" Take a shower please." I snickered at his absurd state. He pouted and went to our room for taking a shower. I walked into the kitchen to witness the destruction after a war between Jason and the flour.

The expensive grey marble platform was covered in white sheets of flour and the floor was wet with the milk all over it. Jason is so screwed today! 

While Jason showered, I cleaned the mess he had made. It took me fifteen minutes to clean everything back to new.

" Hey, I showered."

" Do you realise the mess you had made?" I was so mad at him.

" Yeah I was going to clean that before your OCD kicked in."

" Just let's have dinner before I turn into godzilla." My anger was heightened by hunger.

We had dinner in silence and Jason went to the kitchen to probably fetch cupcakes. He brought them and kept them onto the table and passed the tray to me. They looked ravishing! Some were covered in glitter while others were iced with chocolate and chocochips.

He gestured me to try them. The glisten in his eyes was magical. I picked up a glittery cupcake and devoured over it.

" Hmmmm, it's so good." I moaned.

" So you are not mad at me anymore?" He looked cute while giving me puppy eyes.

" I can't stay mad at you, even if it is what I want. More than you."

" I'll do the dishes as an act of apology, you should rest, we have a long day tomorrow."

" Okay" I smiled at his offer.

I went in our room and decided to take a shower. The shower relaxed me and calmed me. I came out wearing a bathrobe and took out a pair of fresh undergarments and a long tee. 

I arranged all the files and looked through my mails and prepared for tomorrow when my phone dinged indicating a text message.

THEY SAY, NEW YORK IS FOR LOVERS, WHAT ABOUT BEST FRIENDS?

I shivered in fear, he knows that I am in New York. This can't get worse I have to do something about it.

" Something wrong Wes?" I shivered in fear of letting anything bad happen to him.

" No, everything is fine."

" Okay" He pulled me to bed with him.

We both got comfortable under the covers as he held me close. I can't bear the thought of losing him, or him getting hurt. I hugged him even tighter.

" I love you Jason, I love you so much that it hurts when you are far." I was on the brink of getting emotional.

" I love you Wes and I want it, just you and me, till whenever we have." He replied making my heart melt.

He snuggled me more into him as I fell into a safe sleep.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

412K 7.8K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
452K 21.3K 30
Book 1 of the Jackson Series! Ella finally gets an opportunity to escape the clutches of her cruel tormentor before fate leads her to Ryder Jackson...
774K 16.6K 101
I shouldn't like her. I shouldn't be feeling like this towards her. I can't help it though. shes breath taking. he doesn't deserve her. it should hav...