An Angel In Disguise ‖ IE x OC

Od blueberry-gems

Lily Roberts is a well know girl, a former cheerleading captain of Raimon and a good singer in a girl band na... Viac

◈ OC ◈
Chapter 1: The Bet
Chapter 3: The Meeting {Part 1}
Chapter 4: The Meeting {Part 2}
Chapter 5: The Sleepover
Chapter 6: The Flame Striker
Chapter 7: The Match
Chapter 8: The Flyer
Chapter 9: The Inazuma Drop
Chapter 10: The Lightning Training Centre
Chapter 11: The Maiden Café
Chapter 12: A Peaceful Evening
Chapter 13: Wich Flower?
Chapter 14: A Problem
Chapter 15: The Park
Chapter 16: Going to Royal
Chapter 17: The BP
Chapter 18: The Shadow
Chapter 19: The Stalking Ends
Chapter 20: The Winning Team
Chapter 21: The Legendary Eleven
Chapter 22: An Operation
Chapter 23: A Project
Chapter 24: The Triplets
Chapter 25: New Hissatsu's
Chapter 26: Revealed {Part 1}
Chapter 27: Revealed {Part 2}
Chapter 28: Training Camp
Chapter 29: The Finals
Chapter 30: Aliens?
Chapter 31: Going on a Trip
Chapter 32: A New Member
Chapter 33: Snowboarding
Chapter 34: Cloister Divinity High
Chapter 35: A Night with the Stars
Chapter 36: A Turn of Events
Chapter 37: A Figure in the Water
Chapter 38: The Triple C
Chapter 39: Making Letters
Chapter 40: Genesis?
Chapter 41: Finding Some Motivation
Chapter 42: Beautiful Ocean Views
Chapter 43: The Flame Striker
Chapter 44: A Full Moon
Chapter 45: Meeting Mary Times
Chapter 46: A Beach Barbeque
Chapter 47: The Flame Striker's Return
Chapter 48: A New Formation
Chapter 49: In the Opposite Team
Chapter 50: Choas
Chapter 51: Mount Fuji
Chapter 52: The Mysteries Unveiled
Chapter 53: The End of Alius Academy
Chapter 54: A Not So Very Warm Welcome
Chapter 55: The Beginning of Inazuma Japan
Chapter 56: The Suprise
Chapter 57: Helping a Teammate Out
Chapter 58: Waiting for the Food
Chapter 59: Axel's Last Match?
Chapter 60: The Finals
Chapter 61: Liocott Island
Chapter 62: The Party
Chapter 63: The Storm Before the Calm
Chapter 64: A Day Off
Chapter 65: Italy's Representatives
Chapter 66: Too Late?
Chapter 67: Moon Rain
Chapter 68: A Mysterious Event
Chapter 69: The Notebook
Chapter 70: Quite the Suprise
Chapter 71: Blackmail?!
Chapter 72: The Symbol
Chapter 73: The Kingdom
Chapter 74: Old Childhood Friend
Chapter 75: The Worst Plan
Chapter 76: Going to the Finals
Chapter 77: Trying Something New
Chapter 78: The End of the FFI
Chapter 79: A Promise

Chapter 2: The Song

1.5K 38 3
Od blueberry-gems

"I hope it's okay if I start tomorrow instead of today. After school, I want to go home and gather my cheer stuff and put it away before I start playing soccer." Lily said towards Mark.

"Sure, I get it. I'm just really happy that we have another experienced athlete on the team. It will help a lot, but I still feel bad that you had to leave like that." Mark said to her.

"Don't feel bad. We had a promise and I always keep my promises." She assured him.

*After school*

School was finally done and Lily was really happy about it because the whole day she was trying to avoid the Cheer Squad. The last thing she wanted was to make a scene about quitting cheerleading.

Instead of walking home, she went to the auditorium of the city. Lily comes there every day to practice signing with the other three other girls: Scarlette, Mia and Chloe. They are pretty famous when it comes to signing. Scarlette and Chloe are going to the same school together called Oak Grove Middle School their school is famous for its art education. Mia is at Royal Academy. In fact, she is one of the managers of their soccer club.

Lily enters the auditorium and sees Scarlette and Chloe already doing the soundtrack. She puts her stuff down and walks towards the stage. She takes her guitar and begins checking the sound while having a conversation with Scarlette who is checking the sound of the keyboard. Chloe is too busy with the bass guitar to talk to the two other girls.

"Do you know where Mia is, she is never this late?" Scarlette asked.

"No, I don't know, but she is here probably any minute." Just when I ended my sentences Mia entered with a big smile on her face.

"HEYYYY GIRLS!!!" She screams happily. "Guess who passed her physics test!"

Mia isn't really that good at school stuff let alone physics, so we were super happy for her. School isn't always that easy for everyone you know. It's still a wonder that she didn't get expelled for her grades. I mean Royal is one of the best schools in the country.

"I'm so happy for you!" Chloe says to her.

"You really deserved it more than anyone." I said.

"I say we are going to sing your favourite song to celebrate." Scarlette said with a smirk on her face. It was one of our better-known songs and it was full of girl power and that is just what we like.  

"Yes! I like that idea a lot." Mia said.

"I'm still in love with this song. I always love to sing this at a concert." Chloe said with twinkles in her eyes.

"So true, however, the choreography isn't always that easy." Scarlette said while sweat dropping.

"True, but it's still amazing!" Mia answers. She almost jumped in the air because of it.

"I couldn't say it any better myself." I said to her.

Lily and the other three girls were done with the rehearsals so they went home. They didn't live close to each other so they separated.

While Lily was walking she taught just for a moment that somebody was following. However, when she turned around she was the only one in the street. She just ignored it, but still didn't let her guard down.

When Lily was finally home she heated up some food and made her homework while eating. For those who wonder Lily's parents are really important people, but not in this city or even this country. So Lily is most of the time alone at the house. They don't have servants there, because they always help her parents at the place where they have a job to do. She doesn't really mind it they actually have a really good relationship with each other and even if they're not always at their house, they still talk a lot.

After finishing her homework and cleaning up her plate, she went to her room and made her beg for the next day. When she was done she got her cheer uniform and other supplies and went to the attic. Lily got a box and put all of the stuff in it and put it away again. She sort of felt relieved, but she knew that she had to tell the Cheer Squad that she stopped. To be honest, that was the last thing Lily wanted to do, but it had to be done.

She got out of the attic and went to the bathroom, took a bath and changed into her pyjamas. Lily had still some time left so she went to the living room and watched some Netflix.

At around half-past nine, she went back upstairs, brushed her teeth and went to bed. However Lily was pretty nervous about tomorrow. How will the Cheer Squad react when hearing that she joined the soccer club instead of continuing cheerleading? How will the soccer club react to her joining? And how will her first soccer practice go in general?

All those questions were running through her head, but eventually, she fell asleep with a little smile on her face.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter and the new characters in it and that you liked the song. To be honest I'm a mixer so I am a fan of Little Mix so that are the songs they are going to sing most in this story. But if you have some song requests they are more than welcome! Here is also a photo of what the four girls look like in regular clothes.

Singers in the song :

Jade (yellow) = Chloe

Jesy (blue) = Scarlette

Perrie (pink) = Lily

Leigh-Anne (green) = Mia

This is a photo of what Lily's house would look like. :

Until the next chapter!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

148K 7.3K 50
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! I also noticed I misspelled sometimes TSURUGI name to Tsuguri, my bad if you notice some...
25.1K 943 18
Tenma and Aoi's old friend Reiko Arisu has transferred to Raimon. Unaware Tenma and Aoi are there. So she goes for the soccer team.. Being the only g...
72.1K 2.9K 37
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - (Books cover art: not found the creator please dm me if you know the artist who did th...
4.3K 325 25
It's worse than Alius.........because this time you can't even trust your own friends. The team faces a tough time after they loose one of their play...