The Original Lamelo Ball Imag...

By retrocanvas

LaMelo Ball Imagines made by a black girl 🀎 This imagines book is completed but there is a second entitled "... More

Love
Welcome :)
Drip too hard
Tinder | explicit
Toxic
Confessional Gangsta
I want one.
Never Call Me
Titties!
Fantasty
The Maid
Fantasy (2) | explicit
Scared pt.1
Scared pt 2
Sports Agent.
That Damn Game | explicit
Loml
Abort Mission?
Abort Mission? (2)
Abort Mission? (2) (AE)
Jealousy (1)
Tinder (2)
Quarentined Live
Jealousy (2)
Jealousy (3)
Quarantine Radio
Hurt feelings
GQ The Couples Quiz
Prank Wars (1)
Daddy Day Care
Just Wright (1)
Family Reunion
Red Carpet Moment
Too Hot To Handle
Prank Wars (2)
Meant To Be
Ghosted
Baby Mama Drama
GQ Couples Quiz (2)
Baby Mama Drama (2)
Just Wright (2)
Mystery Inc.
Feeling Like YaYa in this Mayweather
Feeling Like YaYa in this Mayweather (2)
Every Kind of Way
Alfredo
Alfredo (2) | explicit
Blind Date
Wattpad
Girls Play Games, Too
Daddy for a Day
Dear Retro,
Got Beef Bitch
Party? Hardly.
Overtime
Just Junie
Group Message
Just a Friend
Just A Friend (3)
He Gets Jealous (1)
Fuck the World
My Favorite Girl
7 Minutes In Heaven | explicit
Entanglement
Entanglement (2)
Twitter Fingers
Twitter Fingers (2) fr this time
18 & Pregnant
18 & Pregnant (2)
Entanglement (3)
Clingy
Facetime (1)
Ball In The Family
Get Well Soon
Date Night (1)
Quick F*ck
Just Call
Tik Tok - short
Christmas & Chill
Cheating on my NBA boyfriend PRANK?!!?
Facetime (2)
Requests / Build Your Own Imagine 🀩
Never Speak of This Again | explicit
Celebrity Fboy Island (1)
Vlogmas Day 1
Mariah
Chicago, Chicago (1)
Cheaters | explicit
Britt Wit Da Sticc
Chicago, Chicago (2)
CFBI (2)
reeses cup, reeses cup, pb chocolate flava
A prince made for a princess
iSpy (1)
iSpy (2)
Valentine's Weekend
V-Day > Cheat Day
Don't You Wish
Surprise, surprise.
Help Me! * kevin hart voice*
Seeing Green
Seeing Green (2)
Seeing Green - Teaser
shake my ass on a yacht, in a thong
That Boy Is Mine (1)
Smile youre on camera :)
Seeing Green (3) AV
111
iSpy (3) | Explicit
Photoshoot
Seychelles (1)
When Ur Not Reading My Imagines.. Read These!!
Manifesting Me
Nanny Affair
I hate you & elevators too
Complete
Seeing Green 3 | Jalens Version

Just a Friend (2) | explicit

8.8K 169 54
By retrocanvas

"Girl, wha- wait wait. So let me get this straight... He held your hand, he held you, and he said I love you... but then was all up on that girl afterwards?" Makiya my girl best friend reiterated back to me making the most disgusted face in the universe.

I nodded my head, and wiped my nose with a tissue I still had in my hand. I had been crying all week since I left his house replaying the situation in my bed.

"He's sending mad mixed signals. Arnell, I don't want to say this, because I know it's not what you want to here but.. maybe you shouldn't get your hopes up over him." She sighed looking into the camera. Makiya would always want what's best for me, she'd never lead me astray. I stayed quiet for moment trying to take in that truth and understand it, when my phone vibrated indicating I had another call coming in.

Melo's name flashed across the screen, incoming call from Big Dipper🤩..

"Oh girl, somebodies calling me." I smiled slightly. "Bitch that better not be Me-."

"Hello?" I asked, tilting my phone up so he could only see the ceiling fan. I didn't want him to see that I was crying, it would lead to too many unwanted questions and an awkward conversation.

However, his face was in the camera and it looked a little red. "What you doing right now, Can I come over?" He spoke, seemingly a little flustered and annoyed.

"Um, yeah sure." "Okay I'm on my way." With that he hung up the call. I quickly jumped up cleaning my room. I had at least 20 minutes before Melo arrived so I hoped in the shower, and did my edges with some edge booster.

Before I knew it, the annoying ringing of my doorbell was audible throughout the house. "Oh shit." Quickly I slid on some grey shorts, a black tee, and sprayed a vanilla mist before making my way down the steps to Melo. "Hey." I stepped to the side allowing him to walk in.

"Wassup." He hugged me, then followed closely behind to my room. "I haven't been here in a cool minute." He spoke softly, which was totally unlike him, and flopping on my bed.

"Yeah cuz, that girl be having you on lockdown." I grinned, finding amusement in my shade hoping he would too. However, his face started to frown up and he looked up at the ceiling, sighing out. It was unlike him to not have a witty comeback for anything I said to him. Especially when it came to his lover.

There was obviously something up with my best friend. "Is everything okay?" I asked climbing on the bed and laying on my side next to him. I burned a whole in the side of his face, while he ignored my pries into his love life.

He closed his eyes tightly before grabbing his chest. "I broke up with her today."

yessssss.

Grabbing the hand that laid on his chest, I rubbed it in circular motions like how he did me last weekend. "why did you do that?" I pretended to care. I mean don't get me wrong I cared that he was sad but I didn't care that he broke up with her. She was bad news from the beginning.

"I knew for weeks, maybe even months that she was cheating." His voice croaked.

damn.

"I thought maybe that, once I finally made it to the big league you know with being drafted she's stop playing with me. But I caught her. I caught her having sex with the nigga she told me not to worry about." A single tear fell from each of his eyes as he pressed them shut. He squeezed them so hard as if he was trying to erase the image of her fucking another man out of his mind.

Something took over me and I found myself leaned over kissing his tears away. My cheeks warmed from embarrassment after realizing what I just did. "I'm- im sorry." I moved back from him. He reached his hand to my face pulling it closer to his, then placing his lips to mine. Intertwining them, making the fireworks I knew were always there go off.

His eyes opened, and he stared into mine. But... he looked lost, almost as if he was looking for something. I pulled away feeling embarrassed.

I guess he didn't feel the same fireworks I did.

"Um." I spoke up, wiping the lipgloss from around my lips.

"Lay down." He damn near whispered. Kind of shocking me.

I did as I was told watching as he grabbed my thighs moving between them and hovering over my body. He closed the space between us two, and lord have mercy just let me tell you I could feel all of him pressed against me. I felt him grow between my legs, making me grow wetter by the second.

His head found its way in the crook of my neck, leaving wet kisses on my neck. Flicking his tongue from time to time making me squirm underneath his touch when he made it to my sweet spot. I loved that he bit softly at me, almost as if he was hungry and wanted more.

Reaching his hands underneath my shirt, he caressed and grabbed on my boobs, occasionally pinching and flicking my nipples making me moan out at the sensation. I could tell he liked when I moaned because he would smirk a little while still kissing on my neck.

I couldn't handle the anticipation anymore so I reached for the bottom of my shirt pulling it off wanting him to show my nipples the same attention he was giving my neck. Catching my hint, he took them into his mouth circling his tongue around each one and sucking on them like a baby does a bottle.

My bottom lip found it's way in between my teeth as I wondered how his tongue would feel against, in, and around my nani.

His finger tips crept their way between my legs rubbing me through the fabric, teasing me. Grabbing his wrist I pulled his hand from where it was to into my shorts so I could truly feel the pleasure I was receiving.

"Damn, you didn't have any panties on?" He breathed out.

It was obvious that, him feeling how wet I was for him was turning him on because he started to let out little mmms while he played with my clit, and inserted fingers inside of my body.

The pleasure came to a halt, as his fingers found there way outta me, and into his mouth as he tasted me for the first time. I guess you could say I tasted pretty good the way he was licking them thangs clean. "You taste good." He leaned down kissing me, sticking his tongue in my mouth so I could taste myself. I sucked on his tongue, while he grabbed the waistband of my shorts pulling them off of my body. In a swift motion he positioned himself in between my legs once more, pushing them back to my head.

I gasped, feeling him enter me slowly pumping in and out going deeper inch by inch so I could get used to his size. The pleasure of feeling his whole length in me was so euphoric I closed my eyes tightly, letting out a soft moan. His strokes quickly found a steady pace, that had both of us moaning and groaning like we didn't have any sense.  But really we didn't have any fucks to give. We wanted everyone to hear us.

"Mm fuck." He cursed, slowing down his strokes, pinning my legs closer to the bed. "Look at me." He commanded. I moaned out grabbing my breast and looking into his eyes. He bit his lip, staring back, going deeper and deeper inside me. This man was really trying to touch my heart with his dick. And guess what it was working.

"Oh, Melo!" I gasped out grabbing onto his arms, as he rammed into me reaching as deep as he could. He chuckled, doing it serval times until he's strokes started becoming sloppy. He was near his end and I was too, my body telling on me as my legs began to shake. I felt my insides clench around him, which made him go even faster, before releasing my orgasm. I felt a warm sensation in me, before he pulled out and lied back on the bed next to me.

As I came to my post nut clarity, I realized I had just fucked my best friend.

I didn't know whether to be happy, because the man I've always wanted made love to me, or to be sad because the man I wanted used me as getting over his ex sex.

Either way,

I still hit.

$
I know God like, girl, ew. But this for y'all cuz y'all ain had a lil nasty scene in a minute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 413 21
When a new girl moves in across the street from two boys. Who will get the girl? What will happen to their friendship?
54.2K 727 19
𝕂𝕒π•ͺ𝕝𝕒 𝕂π•ͺ𝕣𝕒 π•‚π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•šπ•€ π•π•’π•žπ•–π•π• '𝕀 𝕓𝕖𝕀π•₯π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•• π•€π•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•– π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝟟, π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π••π• π•Ÿπ•– 𝕖𝕧�...
217K 5.3K 49
A LaMelo Ball Book ?