An Angel In Disguise ‖ IE x OC

Bởi blueberry-gems

Lily Roberts is a well know girl, a former cheerleading captain of Raimon and a good singer in a girl band na... Xem Thêm

◈ OC ◈
Chapter 2: The Song
Chapter 3: The Meeting {Part 1}
Chapter 4: The Meeting {Part 2}
Chapter 5: The Sleepover
Chapter 6: The Flame Striker
Chapter 7: The Match
Chapter 8: The Flyer
Chapter 9: The Inazuma Drop
Chapter 10: The Lightning Training Centre
Chapter 11: The Maiden Café
Chapter 12: A Peaceful Evening
Chapter 13: Wich Flower?
Chapter 14: A Problem
Chapter 15: The Park
Chapter 16: Going to Royal
Chapter 17: The BP
Chapter 18: The Shadow
Chapter 19: The Stalking Ends
Chapter 20: The Winning Team
Chapter 21: The Legendary Eleven
Chapter 22: An Operation
Chapter 23: A Project
Chapter 24: The Triplets
Chapter 25: New Hissatsu's
Chapter 26: Revealed {Part 1}
Chapter 27: Revealed {Part 2}
Chapter 28: Training Camp
Chapter 29: The Finals
Chapter 30: Aliens?
Chapter 31: Going on a Trip
Chapter 32: A New Member
Chapter 33: Snowboarding
Chapter 34: Cloister Divinity High
Chapter 35: A Night with the Stars
Chapter 36: A Turn of Events
Chapter 37: A Figure in the Water
Chapter 38: The Triple C
Chapter 39: Making Letters
Chapter 40: Genesis?
Chapter 41: Finding Some Motivation
Chapter 42: Beautiful Ocean Views
Chapter 43: The Flame Striker
Chapter 44: A Full Moon
Chapter 45: Meeting Mary Times
Chapter 46: A Beach Barbeque
Chapter 47: The Flame Striker's Return
Chapter 48: A New Formation
Chapter 49: In the Opposite Team
Chapter 50: Choas
Chapter 51: Mount Fuji
Chapter 52: The Mysteries Unveiled
Chapter 53: The End of Alius Academy
Chapter 54: A Not So Very Warm Welcome
Chapter 55: The Beginning of Inazuma Japan
Chapter 56: The Suprise
Chapter 57: Helping a Teammate Out
Chapter 58: Waiting for the Food
Chapter 59: Axel's Last Match?
Chapter 60: The Finals
Chapter 61: Liocott Island
Chapter 62: The Party
Chapter 63: The Storm Before the Calm
Chapter 64: A Day Off
Chapter 65: Italy's Representatives
Chapter 66: Too Late?
Chapter 67: Moon Rain
Chapter 68: A Mysterious Event
Chapter 69: The Notebook
Chapter 70: Quite the Suprise
Chapter 71: Blackmail?!
Chapter 72: The Symbol
Chapter 73: The Kingdom
Chapter 74: Old Childhood Friend
Chapter 75: The Worst Plan
Chapter 76: Going to the Finals
Chapter 77: Trying Something New
Chapter 78: The End of the FFI
Chapter 79: A Promise

Chapter 1: The Bet

1.8K 48 4
Bởi blueberry-gems

Lily Roberts was walking towards the big gym from Raimon, where normally she had her cheerleading practice. She had her bag with her supplies in her hand, she wore her school uniform with a baby blue ribbon on her chest and her hair in pigtails with also baby blue ribbons. She was almost at the gym, but before she could reach it, she got stopped by none other than Mark Evans.

"I know you said you don't want to join the soccer team but we made a promise." Mark said and he looked very determinant.

It was true they had made a promise before the game against Royal Academy. If Raimon would win against Royal she would quit cheerleading. Of course, she thought they would never win against them. It looks like she had unfortunately underestimated them. But a promise is a promise and she always keeps them, even if she isn't that happy about it.

"You're right I'll quit. Do you want to come with me so that you can see it for yourself?" Lily asked Mark.

At first, he thinks about it but after a while, he nods. They entered the gym and went straight to the office of her cheerleading coach. She knocks when a voice inside answers.

"Enter!" The voice said.

As they entered the office they could see a nice room with a lot of trophies and of course the school colours. Mark was pretty amazed by the number of trophies. He knew the school cheerleading squad was good, but not this good.

"Ow, good morning, Lily! What's wrong and who is your friend? A new member?" The coach asked.

"Good morning coach, this is Mark Evans captain of the soccer club and unfortunately not. I had a bet if you would even call it that, with him about the game and regrettably, I lost." Lily said.

"Hmm, alright what was it about?" She curiously asked.

"Well...I would quit cheerleading and help Mark with the soccer club as a player. Of course, I didn't know they would actually win." Lily answered her a bit afraid for the reaction that may come.

Mark just stood there and watched the atmosphere change real fast.

"YOU DID WHAT!!!" The coach screamed so loud that the whole building could hear it.

"You're their captain you can't quit and even if you did it you would not do it for a soccer club like them!" She said, continuing the conversation.

"Don't worry I main Elizabeth is also really good as a captain. Remember when I was injured? She did a great job of replacing me and they won! I really think it's not that big of a deal to keep our title. Besides Mark did an interesting catch hissatsu don't you think?" Lily asked while she looked at her coach with an interesting look on her face.

"That's true...Alright, you're allowed to join that club instead of remaining cheerleading, but you have to promise me to keep on winning!" The coach said with a rather odd facial expression.

"You got it, coach!" She said she was really happy and relieved that she had permission from the coach to switch clubs.

She handed her belongings to the coach, but she insisted that she keeps it as a reminder of the Cheer Squad. Lily thanked her former coach and left together with Mark. What the two of them didn't know is that she changed immediately when they left and if you could see the look on her face it would creep you out that's for sure.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.9K 123 20
[ An Inazuma Eleven Ares x OC Fanfiction ] • • • Hatsuharu Hina is a normal, cheerful girl who loves soccer. She just got back from Russia to her bir...
1K 63 11
Nishi Rina is a 16 year-old teenager in NYC, captain of team Unicorn and living her best life. She has no interest in her excellent academics whatsoe...
246K 8.9K 69
[BOOK COMPLETE] [BOOK UNDER REWRITING SO IT MIGHT BE CRINGE ON THE REST OTHER 10 CHAPTERS] [only 10 chapters has been finished re-writing!] (Books...
46.8K 1.2K 79
Book 2 of my Inazuma Eleven Fan-Fic series (Inazuma Eleven GO Arc) It's been 10 years after Endou and his team won the FFI...but now a new kind of so...