Bye bye baby (EDITING)

By porkandbeans

One night of heated passion was all it takes for Zoe Jones to get knocked up. What if she wakes up and her b... More

Baby knocked up!
Saks Fifth Avenue
Hervé Leger
The Zodiac
Cherry Bomb
Posting of chapters and plans
Miss Jackson
Teaser
Blame it on the alcohol
Have we met before?
10th floor
Knock knock
Knock knock again
To my fab readers with LOVE....
The office
Happy 1k to Bye bye baby!
Maybe it's bad food?
Movie marathon
Baby Bomb!
Our baby's heartbeat
Little monkey seed
Baby Daddy-O
Welcome to the Taylor Family!
It is a date....
Our first times...
Bye for now loves....
Falling in love is such an easy thing to do
Not a chapter: but a weird dream
I Caught the Love Bug?
The Reunion
Ruined lunch and Emergencies
Battle of the exes
Whiskeys and temptations
Flirting and misunderstandings
Stupid cravings and caught in the acts
Sparks fly
Mafias and necklaces
Comebacks and confusions
Crawling under the sheets.....
Friends and aftermaths (part 1)
Friends and aftermaths (part 2)
One of those things you call rant.
Skydeck Chicago
I can take you away from here
End of the road
Moving on
A very short HIATUS for Bye Bye Baby
Hoping for the love to come
Her inner peace
I'm back! (A/N)
Unpredictable romance
Bad Romance
You are my high and low
You are my high and low (Part 2)
Engagement
He who was nervous as hell
He who was nervous as hell (Part 2)
She who love him the most
I'm going to try this one!
She who went inside the office
She gave up fighting for them
Pretty wings
The cries of a grieving mother
Bye bye baby (A/N)
She felt ugly
Heaven couldn't wait for you
Second Chances (End)
Answers to everything
About the epilogue
5 years apart
I'm really sorry! (A/N) *really important*
Wonderwall
I'll let you in a secret (A/N)

The Mission Impossible

11.3K 320 19
By porkandbeans

Hi! Oh my god! Its been weeks now and I miss posting chapters for Bye bye baby! Haha!

Not a top notch chapter but I was kinda motivated to finish this.

I posted another story it is called "Bestfriend & A Baby"

Check my profile and just click on my works and read all of the stories!

Cheers!

(Picture is what Zoe is wearing in the chapter)

Max's POV

(Happened simultaneously with the Chapter: End of the road)

I felt every thing jumped off the cliff, I can feel I was pulling down by a black hole. My heart was pounding crazily like she could see it beating frantically.

"Why?" I croaked out while adjusting my tie. Stupid tie! Why do you have to tighten to much now? Why not later or after this talk?

"I'm tired" she was showing no emotions at all. Holy shit what have I done?

"Of what Zoe?" I asked with a hint of frustration. I was getting frustrated from all these suspense and this riddle kind like words.

"Our relationship Max. I want out" she reasoned out and her eyes were like a fragile glass that any minute it may break into pieces.

"What do you mean? Is that why you ask me that question last night? You are unsure of our relationship?" I want to shake her up some sense.

She was silent, already giving me her answer.

"I know your relationship with your secretary Michelle" she looked at me emotionless but her eyes was raging with anger and hatred for me.

My stomach dropped further. Did she found out what happened a few days ago?

I froze to my seat. "There is nothing going on between us" I reasoned out but she wasn't convinced.

"I saw you in Tatsuya, getting cozy and sneaky with her" she gritted through her teeth.

To tell you the truth I was kinda relieved when I thought she learned the one-night stand but still the dreadful feeling was still there. I can still have a chance to get her back

"It is not what you think. She was the one who throw herself at me" I looked at her directly in her eyes and she was unfazed.

"What do you want me to think? That there is nothing between the two of you while doing things behind my back?" She was frustrated.

"Also when we were at the hotel, you looked like you've seen a freaking ghost when you saw her with me, you looked guilty. I'm going to question you and don't you ever lie to me" she said with doubt and hate, I steadied myself for the question.

"Did something happened between the two of you? Just be honest please" her voice was turning into whisper, asking for the truth. I looked into her eyes fear and sadness filled her beautiful eyes.

I stopped frozen and stiff. "No" I lied. It hurts me to tell her a lie but I don't want to lose her further.

This time tears started to flow and I immediately wiped her tears with my thumb but still she wasn't moving.

"I'm really sorry but I can't continue this relationship with doubts plaguing my head everyday and insecurities eating up my mind and uncertainties" she said, she was really hurt.

"Is this all about Michelle? I said it to you that I don't any relationship with her" I said getting frustrated. She doesn't get what I was trying to say.

"I'm going to be blunt about it. There is a part of Michelle here but this is more about us" it breaks my heart seeing her hurt.

"About us?" I said confused and she just kept quiet.

How can I let this happen to her? I'm so stupid and fucked up. All the stupidity that I've done is biting my ass off now.

"I need you I want you Zoe, stay with me" I cupped her face, resting my forehead on her but I can feel her pulling away from me.

"I promise to make it better, I'll do anything you want me to do" I looked back at her but she was slipping away from me.

"I can't take you away from who you really are Max" she whispered.

"Don't go baby, this is just a down time for us, don't run away now" I was pleading and bargaining.

"I'm not running away Max. I'm saving myself from this relationship, this relationship is just all taking not the other way around and you are taking away so much from me" she was crying bigtime.

"We are giving and taking in our relationship Zoe" I said with conviction.

"What exactly are you giving to me Max? Sex and kisses?" She said with pure hate and anger.

"No, I give you my time and me" My body was getting heavier and tensed.

"It is not enough to keep our relationship running" she looked at me trying to squeeze something from me.

"What do you want Zoe? I can give it to you" I said, heck I can give to you anything possible but she just looked at me.

It all dawned on me she wants LOVE. MY LOVE..

"You know I can't offer that to you and you know it" I said leaning back away from her.

"Then I can't stay in this relationship, I don't want to wake up every morning knowing that I don't have all of you and everyday I will have this fear that you will leave me and replace me with some bombshell bimbo. " she said all her soul was drained away from her body and eyes.

"Our relationship is built with insecurities, uncertainties and lies. Ours is not guaranteed and it scares the fuck out of me. I feel like I'm not becoming myself anymore" she sounded so hurt. I can feel her sorrow all the way to my core.

I pushed her away most especially hurt her.

I don't want her to leave but I have to do this...

"Are you leaving me with our child?" I said masking my emotions.

She gave me a pitiful smile and she shook her head. "No Max, I'm not. We are just breaking up. You will still be apart of the baby, I'm not taking the baby away from you. Lets be the adults here"

"I know it hurts for me but I'm not stopping you from coming with me on appointments or even when the baby is born but that's it. I can't give you more beyond that" she cupped my face.

"Don't leave" I kissed her lips.

"I can't stay" she accepted my kiss and I hugged her tight like I was holding for my dear life.

Suddenly she broke our kiss. "You will be fine Max" she gave me an encouraging smile but I know that deep down inside her, she was shattering.

"Goodbye Max" she grabbed her things and opened the car door.

I was so stunned and shocked that I didn't move to help her.

I watched her walked inside her apartment until she closed the door.

I watched away my girlfriend slip away from me without a fight, because I know I can't give her what she deserve.

Fucking stupid Max. You got your new chance but you fucked it up more.

The driver went inside the car looking at me in the rearview mirror waiting for my orders. I said the address and we drove off.

----------------------------------

We stopped at a familiar neighborhood, I slung my overnight bag on my shoulders and walked to the front porch. I pressed the doorbell and waited for a person to open the door.

"Oh Max! What an unexpected visit on a weekday?" My mum sounded confused on why am I standing in her front porch.

"Crashing for the day" I smiled weakly and her face soften with worry.

She let me in and we walked to the living room, she motioned for me to sit down and went to the living room to get some coffee and snacks.

"You look like crap son, what happened?" Placing the tray on the coffee table and I rested my palms on my face.

"Zoe broke up with me" I grumbled and I heard the clattering of tray, she was freaking surprised.

"What the hell did you do?" She said anger and disappointed.

"She was unsure with our relationship and she wants more mum, you know I don't do more and you know it" I reasoned convincing my mum to side with me.

"Bullshit Maximus! Can't you see she is different from that Samantha that you loved?" She said roaring like a lion.

"That is what I'm afraid of, what if she turns out to be like Samantha?" I asked her for the possibilities.

"I know and I can feel it that Zoe is far from Samantha. She is the one for you son" she said giving me a bit hope on my ruined faith for humanity.

"I don't know" I gripped my hard from the frustrations.

The day passed by very quickly and I stayed in my parents house.

-------------------------------------
Weeks passed and I still haven't talk to Zoe. I was getting restless and irritable without her.

She is now my air, my energy and my life, without her I can't function like I was before. I fell like I'm slowly dying.

The Max that is always level headed and knows what to do in life, now I was a mess that becomes more disastrous with each passing day.

"Mr. Taylor? Meeting at 10th floor in an hour" the intercom buzzed and I looked at the machine, wanting to throw it.

10th floor. Zoe's floor. I felt my body was coming to life, I can finally catch a glimpse of her.

Waiting for an hour was like a death sentence. I was happy but nervous at the same time. It will be my first time seeing her again after she broke up with me so I don't know how to act about it. See? I'm a mess right now.

I fixed my tie and suit, grabbing my iPad, I, then walked to the 10th floor. I was welcome by the section manager.

I scanned the whole room and I immediately spotted what I'm looking for. Zoe

She was beautiful as ever, wearing a maroon wrap long sleeves and jeans with boots. She was rubbing her growing bump while talking to her officemate but something is definitely wrong with her. She was not happy, I can totally see and feel the sadness in her eyes.

Her life was heartbroken and I was the cause of it,

I really miss my family. Her and our growing jellybean and it hurts me more that you'll ever think.

"Mr. Taylor is there something wrong?" The section manager was facing me, I didn't realized that I was standing and staring at Zoe.

I shook my head and I stealing a quick glance at Zoe but she was still talking to her friend not noticing me.

We proceeded with the meeting that I can't fully grasp about. I was starting to get useless and I definitely can't concentrate on anything.

After the meeting, I asked the section manager to send the full report on my office, knowing that Zoe will be the one to give it to me.

I was know back to my office, when I saw that my friends were waiting in my office.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" I gave them a questioning look.

All of my bestfriends are here: Aidan Moore and Brandon Walsh.

"Someone is feeling crabby!" Aidan taunted sending Brandon into laughter. They gave me a brotherly hug.

"Why don't we take this outside? Up for it boys?" Brandon said and we all agreed.

We stopped at an exclusive bar owned by Aidan. It was very sophisticated and laid back like the owner. A great venue for businessman seeking for a short escape.

We were guided to a private booth and we ordered our drinks. Few minutes later, a waiter served our drinks. I immediately picked up mine and gulped it, not bothering the hot path that the drink caused to my throat.

"You look like shit" Aidan said to me bluntly and I grunted.

"Zoe broke up with me" I said shrugging while twirling my drink.

Their faces dropped.

"What the fuck bro?!" Aidan said in disbelief and I now that he was not happy with me.

"So that is why the whiskey on the rocks order" Brandon said rubbing his forming stubble.

"She wants more from me that I can't give" I placed my drinks on the table and starting to rub the building headache from lack of sleep.

"You are so fucked up that you hurt the woman who loves you" Aidan scoffed and drink his alcohol.

"Aidan is right bro, she loves you so much that she kept the baby and stayed with the shitty you unlike Sam" Brandon has a point but still it is too late to take her back.

I groaned again, "hell! If I saw or come across with Zoe. You and your ass will be sorry" Aidan smirked at me and I glared at him

"Zoe is fucking mine bro! If I heard that you talk or come closer to her with just an inch, I will fucking cut you" I gritted through my teeth and they both laughed at me.

"Oh! Someone is crabby today!" They both laughed at me and I scowled at them.

"But it is too late to get her back" I suddenly said to them and they both stopped laughing.

"Better late than never motherfucker!" Aidan rubbed both of his hand and flashed his scheming smile.

I nodded and my body started to function again in a normal state, knowing that I can get my Zoe back with the help of my friends.

"Holy mother balls! Finally he saw the light" Brandon was raising the roof.

"First, we need to slowly get to her good side again, show her that you are willing to change for her" Aidan started to laid out his plan.

"Zoe said that she doesn't like me to change" I reasoned out and I heard Brandon huffed.

"Women, when they say don't change it means the other thing. They want us to fucking change. Trust me, comes from experience" Brandon looked at me while drinking.

"Ok, now you will do send her gifts and bits of surprises. Let her feel your redemption in her heart." Aidan was talking like an expert.

"Have the balls to make an initiative to talk to her but don't be too comfortable like when you were before. Casually ask her how her day went or just a simple catch-up and start to do some smooth talking" Aidan winked at me and I rolled my eyes as a reply.

"Oh! I remember, Jen enrolled us in couples pregnancy class a couple of weeks ago and I think it is a good way to start to rekindle the romance between the two of you" Brandon suddenly part his own suggestion but the news surprised us more.

"What the? Your going to be a father again?" I said and he just nodded proudly.

We fist bump Brandon for the job well done but deep inside I was envious of what Brandon has now; a growing family and a beautiful girlfriend but me I wasted what I already have which is one of the best thing that happened to me and I let it flew away because of my selfish reasons.

"So I think that it will be good for the both of you, tried that shit a couple times and damn it was estrogen filled room" Brandon said like he was afraid of growing a MAN-GINA.

"Oh, so that's why you are Mr. Softy right now. Don't forget to shave your MAN-GINA bro" Aidan teased and we both laughed.

"Fuck off" Brandon glared at Aidan and he leaned back to the sofa.

"Kidding aside, I think the couples class is a good one" Aidan sounded happy.

"All pregnancy classes, enroll to all of it until you grow a vagina" Aidan said while picking up another drink.

I looked back to the both of them. "Uh-but we have a bit of problem" I said and they were waiting for my story.

"We had an argument when we were in the clinic." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"What kind of argument?" Brandon asked me getting impatient.

"Uh..bad one..I can't help but the Doctor A&F was eye raping her. So instead of arguing with the doctor I argued with Zoe and I let a the word "whoring around" out of my mouth" I said and they both face palmed and said "stupid"

Everything that happened that day flashed again in my mind.

They way she looked hurt when I said to stop whoring around and some inappropriate words that I did really mean.

Her face when she was crying it really hurts me to the core and I hate myself that time so I did some self loathing and alcohol drinking.

"Just please stop talking shit and to continue ruining what you have left. Please do is nicely and correct this time" Aidan scolded me and we proceed with the talk.

And after a few planning, we retreated back to our own companies.

For the first time again, I'm pretty determined to get back what I have lost.

----------------------------------
Brandon and Aidan decided to take a cab so I went to the office alone.

I greeted Joe with a smile and I hurriedly went to the office. Mrs. Kipps was on her desk organizing some folders.

"Someone is happy today" Mrs. Kipps smiled at me.

"A good day Nelia" I said standing across her.

"Oh, you and Zoe got back together?" She asked enthusiastically.

I shook my head and her smile dropped feeling sorry for me. "But this time I will get her back" I smiled widely.

"Well, goodluck Mr. Taylor!" She said to me and I went inside to my office.

I immediately sat on my chair and started to browse some pregnancy class.

I enrolled to one of the best in the city. I called and they said that they are booked for the time being but when I said my name, they immediately opened a class for me.

The privilege. I thanked the receptionist and started to finish my work.

-----------------------------------
I went back to my quiet apartment, I took my suit jacket off and walked to the empty living room.

It was very quiet and empty. I can't wait to hear Zoe's voice, laughter and even her moans in my house.

I plopped down the sofa and I turned my TV to watch some series or whatnots. My phone started to ring. There was a text message for Aidan.

Saw this while checking some news. - Aidan

He attached a link and I tap it, it sent me to Safari browser and an article about me popped up.

"The Casanova of NYC is going to be a daddy!"

It says on the gossip sight, there was a picture of me and a woman cut-out with a question mark on her face.

News travel so fast but I didn't care. In fact I'm happy that the world knows I'm going to be a father and women will stop throwing there silicon boobs at me as long as Zoe is not mentioned or thrown into the limelight.

I decided to retreat for the night and slept looking forward for the start of "Getting my baby back" mission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 6.2K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
264K 8.6K 36
a simple yet beautiful hard-working girl falls in love with simply the wrong but the right guy at the same time, jasmine white is a 24 years old wom...
5.2M 193K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
272K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...