Beneath Your Bloody Books (Ya...

By Alissabrielly

There was once a librarian who was smart, cold and handsome. Nonetheless, he was popular. Girls flocked the l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Attempt
Chapter 2: Delivery
Chapter 3: Rush
Chapter 4: First Date
Chapter 5: Late Night Talk
Chapter 6: New Beginning
Chapter 7: Sleepover
Chapter 8: A Regular Day
Chapter 9: Surprising Information
Chapter 10: Help Me
Chapter 11: Family Dinner
Chapter 12: Plan Out
Chapter 13: Execution
Chapter 14: Execution pt. 2
Chapter 15: End of the plan
Chapter 16: Abduction?
Chapter 17: Taking Care
Chapter 19: The Visit
Chapter 20: A New Problem

Chapter 18: Medical Examination

1.9K 48 28
By Alissabrielly

(Warning: Slight Smut)

Ashton's clothes were soaked with water from being splashed on by me.

I was annoyed at him from earlier but now that I did something to him, a tinge of fear crept unto my spine.

I might have made him angry..

I don't want to see that crazy side of him again..

Ashton's face still kept a stoic expression.

Thankfully.

Then, he raised his dark shirt and took it off. Revealing his well built and attractive body once more.

My eyes grew wide at the sight.

A wave of emotions washed over my head, anxiety, fear and excitement..?

Was I enjoying this secretly?

It must be my female hormones..

Yeah! That definitely must be it.

"What are you trying to do?!" I backed myself more into the tub, staring at the shirtless Ashton.

"You got me wet, also you haven't kissed me yet.." Ashton said, while placing his hands on the waistband of his white shorts.

I closed my eyes and waved both my hands in front of him in refusal.

"Stop!" I shut my eyes tightly, nervous and uneasy to see him wearing only his boxers.

Sure, I've seen him once before!

But that was an accident!

And there's no way I'm going to repeat that!

Not to mention that was the time I was finally informed at his size which is kinda big-

Big and scary..

I didn't realize something, that the arm that was covering my chest wasn't covering me anymore.

Because I waved them both in front of him!

Oh shit, I just gave him a free viewing.

And I even faced him..

Damn it!

At this point he might not be able to hold himself back anymore..

Dangerous Ashton.

I opened my eyes and hastily turned away, my face beet red.

I turned away too fast to the point I wasn't able to see Ashton's face properly.

I covered myself and glanced back at him.

His face was also a scarlet red while his hand covered his mouth in shock.

Through his eyes though, you can see amusement and pleasure, here and there.

His mouth even though it was covered was probably smirking.

Ashton removed the hand covering his mouth to reveal the expected smirk.

"It's fun teasing you. I didn't think you would reveal yourself like that." Ashton bit his lip and gave a seductive smile.

Honestly, my heart fluttered a bit.

Wait no-

I wanted to sink in the tub and just avoid him.

Why can't I just take a bath normally?

A second later, a warm hand was placed on top of my eyes, preventing me from seeing anything.

"Hey!" I tried to pull his hand off but he kept it in place.

I heard the sound of water slightly splashing and felt the liquid sort of having slight waves.

Hmm?!

Another hand was placed on the leg where my injured foot was, to prevent it from getting wet and going into the water.

I felt his body touch my other leg as he tried to sit himself into the tub in a part where he wouldn't collide into my body.

Finally, his hand was removed to reveal Ashton sitting in front of me and right next to my leg.

He was smiling happily seemingly enjoying himself.

I glanced back at the floor and saw Ashton's pile of clothes.

Proving that he was completely naked in front of me.

Thank God there are bubbles so that I can't really see what's underneath.

I felt uneasy having to bath with him..

Especially when he's naked. And I'm injured and very vulnerable at the moment.

Everything is just so convenient for him to do something lewd.

"Don't try anything funny." I warned him while giving him my most aggressive glare.

Ashton didn't flinch one bit and still kept his smile as if I didn't do anything.

Am I not intimidating enough?

Or is he really just too lovestruck to notice?

Won't he at least realize I'm going to hate him or anything of that sort?

I guess.. it's because I can't really do anything on my own against him right now.

I'm weak and vulnerable.

"Where's my kiss?" Ashton slowly leaned forward, making me back onto the side of the tub.

"Y-You promised you wouldn't do anything weird to me.." I stuttered as I nervously told him.

"Right." By this time, the distance between us was very close. Enough for me to feel the warmth of his breath.

He pressed his lips forward on mine and started to kiss me hungrily. My heart was beating so fast it's about to explode.

Is it because we're both naked? There were mixed emotions in my head right now.

"Mmph.." he made a pleased sound as he continued.

He started to nibble and suck on my top lip and then on my bottom one, giving me a surprise.

Then he slowly grazed his tongue, trailing his saliva around my lips before forcefully entering my mouth.

"Nn.."

He placed a hand on the back of my head and pushed my head towards him.

I tried to avoid his tongue which was trying its best to wrestle with mine. Our tongues made contact, mixing our saliva as he licked me constantly.

Soon afterwards, as if he was dissatisfied, he started to explore every nook and cranny of my mouth using his tongue.

My face and body was heating up real bad. I'm sure, he might be able to feel the heat radiating off me.

Strangely, it felt kind of good. Compared to the first time he did this..

Which was in his car.

And then after he suddenly had a large mood swing and tried to kill himself due to guilt from forcing me.

That thought made me feel worried.

He might start to regret everything later and attempt to kill himself.

And when he does try, I won't be able to stop him. Not at all.

Because I can't move without him..

It's hard to say..

But I really need him right now.

Due to my physical condition.

Finally, he pulled his tongue out, a string of saliva still connecting our mouths.

"Ha.." we both gasped for air.

Both our faces must be flustered and quite red..

"I might not be able to hold myself back anymore.." Ashton declared while panting.

"So you're taking back what you said?!"

Ashton gave me false hope. Seems like he still wants to have his way with me either way.

Such disappointment.

"No. I keep my word." He places his hands on my bare shoulders as a sign of sincerity.

Okay sure.

"But only if you do me one last favor.." his voice faded slightly as he faced away from me, driving me curious.

"What is it?" I irritatedly asked him, tired of being unable to bath myself already.

".." he looked down and didn't answer. A mysterious emotion in his eyes.

Then he suddenly pushed himself against me, his chest colliding with my arm which was covering mine.

I was leaning on the edge of the tub with him pressed against me.

Odd enough.. there is also something pressed against me.

Is that his foot?! Well it's kinda hard and..

Long.

Disgusting. Why would he press his foot on my thigh? Does he get a strange perversion out of it?

"Don't press me with your foot." I sunk my hand in the water and grasped around to get his foot off.

Ashton gasped in surprise and his cheeks reddened.

"Why are you so surprised? Does touching your foot remind you of past trauma?" I worriedly asked.

And that's when I realized..

Maybe it wasn't a foot that I grabbed.

It should be kinda thick but this one ain't that much..

And it isn't sort of flat.

Oh shit.

I immediately unwrapped my fingers from him, and dragged my hand out.

"..Shit. That was an accident it was pressing on my thigh and all." I defended myself from Ashton who was facing the other direction and covering his face with his hand.

Was he confused? Aroused? I wonder..

I peeked around to look at him and flicked his hand away.

He was breathing heavily and there seemed to be drool over his lips.

Uhmm.

"I can't hold back much longer.." he turned to face my direction, his hazel bangs covering his eyes.

"Right. I'm out." I planned on standing up away from the tub and just leaving him.

But then I realized, that I couldn't walk nor stand up.

And even if I can, then my whole body will be revealed to him-

Not good..

"Silly. Like you can get out without my help." He giggled in amusement as he moved towards me and pressed himself against me.

His wet skin making contact with mine.

I gulped in sudden anxiety.

He leaned his head on my neck and moved towards the spot where he left a love bite the other night.

Covering up one is hard already!

Making more is worse!

They also hurt you know.

Damn you.

And he might damage my blood vessels-

Although the possibility is close to zero.

His warm tongue covered in his saliva trailed around the small bruise, causing it to slightly sting.

"Gah..." The sting irritated me but his tongue was ticklish.

Won't it get infected from having someone drool over it?!

Well it was made with someone's mouth in the first place.

Speaking of which, saliva has healing properties.. but is still risky due to the bacteria..

Based on animal instinct they lick their wounds to aid in the healing process..

Is he an animal?

By licking it is he helping me get rid of it faster?

Hmm. I guess that's why.

Thinking of the science between licking wounds and bruises to help them heal in a tense sexual like situation is very weird.

But it's my way of trying to calm myself down since I might go hysterical.

He moved his tongue downwards, slowly reaching my collarbone.

It feels sensitive.. and satisfying?

My muscles tensed up a bit in surprise.

His wet tongue continued to move around and touch my skin.

Giving a weird sensation.

Is this what they call pleasure?

..Pleasure huh.

He abruptly removed his tongue from my skin, making me feel somewhat disappointed.

"Do me a favour please." His green eyes narrowed and he bowed his head down as if he was begging for something.

He looks vulnerable and pitiful. Especially when his body is wet.. and he's naked.

Although his hair isn't..

He still looks well... kinda hot.

"What?" I asked him.

I felt something stiff press on my thigh once more.

Well I already know what it is.

And I even grabbed it earlier by mistake..

Judging by the looks of it, he wants me to give it to him.

Right?

..But we're not married..

I don't want to give my body to someone who will just dirty me and in the end leave me alone.

He looks like he's begging for it.

Is this how intoxicated he is by lust?

Pitiful, vulnerable and drooling..

I don't want my body to be used just to satisfy his inner cravings.

Sexual intercourse is also called making love.

Cause you do it because you love someone right?!

I love him too.

Yes, I do love Ashton.

But I don't want to do this..

Don't wanna give my virginity away to this dude.

I was about to refuse him and push him away from me with both hands when he spoke up.

"..I know this is wrong but..! Please.. I won't be able to control myself anymore." In a desperate and weak tone he said.

He leaned his head on my shoulder and pressed his body more.

"..Touch me please. Or I might do something terrible to you.. help me." He
begged, losing almost all of his dignity.

This sounds like a threat. Or a call for help at most.

It's ''I'll sexually assault you if you don't touch me instead.''

Convincing?

"Seriously..?" I placed a hand below his chin and lifted his face up.

His eyes becoming teary eyed by the moment.

He looked sad but when he stared up into my eyes, I thought I was looking into an endless void.

"Just do it already please!" Like a sudden personality change, he stopped acting all pitiful and unexpectedly became more demanding and dominant.

He's so confusing.

"..What do you want me to do?" I gave up on all other options. Seeing that if I deny him a worse outcome will happen.

At least he won't touch me.

But I don't really want to touch him indecently...

Since I've just heard about his miserable past.

Touching him is like being that person.

Except he wants me to.

..Fine.

I'll do it cause I still love him.

"Rub me where you touched earlier."

I closed my eyes and let him grab my hand towards "it".

This is it?! It feels.. kinda weird.

I don't know how to describe it. Nevermind.

But I can definitely say it is thick and long..

Just get this over with and forget about it.

"..Now. Please.." his breathing continued to become heavy.

So without further ado..

I slid my hands up and down in a continuous motion slowly..

I gulped in nervousness. Wait.. why am I doing this..

I simply shrugged it off and continued to stroke it.

Just imagine it is your leg and you are just scrubbing it down.

"..Nghh.. gghh.." muffled moans came out of his mouth which he was supposedly covering with his hand.

Damn. This is awkward.. somehow I can't help but feel..

Arousal..?

No.. no.. this is wrong right..?

His hand that was holding my arm suddenly gripped tight, I almost yelped in surprise.

"F-faster.." he begged. I ended up opening my eyes and staring at his overly flushed out face which looked pitiful, and at the same time, was in illicit pleasure.

I couldn't help but turn red also..

Due to the small distance between our bodies I could feel him gasping..

"aa... mmm... gahh.." he continued to moan. His eyes rolling into the back of his head in pleasure.

My breathing pattern suddenly changed.. and I started to pant.

I'm just tired.. from rubbing.. it's nothing..

After some time of hearing his moans, he suddenly shoved my chest towards him, our bodies colliding with each other.

"...Wha?!" The impact shocked me it was kinda painful.

But I couldn't stop.. for some reason. I just kept on doing what I was doing.

I was staring at Ashton's flustered face the whole time.. he bit his lip at times trying to hold back a moan.

It was kinda embarrassing to stare at him the whole time.

"Ah... ahh.... I'm about to.." his breathing became heavy panting and he suddenly bit the back of my neck.

"ACKKK!" I almost screamed in pain from the sudden bite. Another hickey.. wow just wow.

And this one is probably one heck of a bite.

He suddenly got up which made me close my eyes.

But for a split second I kinda saw his naked body..

Then I felt something splash on my face.

..Kinda warm..

And sticky..

WAIT! Is this..

I wiped it off my face and opened my eyes to see..

Staring at my hand was as expected.. male ejaculation.

Semen in short..

"I'm sorry very sorry!" Ashton who was now wearing a towel washed it off with water.

"..I want to get out of the bath now.." he grabbed a towel and quickly helped me up.

He lifted me out of the bath gently. I sat down at chair near the tub trying to wrap myself up in the towel.

"Do you need some help?" He volunteered, I shook my head in response.

I struggled to wrap myself up. Since I'm sitting down, the towel can only cover my back and chest but not my bottom part.

"You seriously need help. Stop being stubborn." Ashton said in a slightly irritated time.

"N-"
before I could reply, he lifted me up and wrapped the towel properly around my body.

The towel almost fell off when he lifted me and he ended up seeing some parts..

Well he saw almost everything. Since the tub and all.

Such a disappointing life eh.

Now is the awkward part. Being carried wearing only a towel just because I couldn't walk.

He will put his arms underneath my bare legs again.. even more bare this time. I'm only wearing a towel.

"..Don't you have a wheel chair of sorts?" I asked him without thinking.

Even if it was obvious there wasn't, maybe he had a change of mind and bought one.

Being a handicapped person must be so bad..

In my situation it's a crazy and horny boyfriend being the only person who can take care of me.

"Well no, of course not." He walked us out of the bathroom.

I sighed as he carried me once again.

His arms underneath my bare thighs caused me to tense up.

He opened the door to his room and sat me down on his bed gently.

"I will get the bag hold on." He left the room.

The bath was not the worst to come. Maybe dressing it is?

I have to lift myself up from the bed in order to wear my underwear properly. It's a true struggle.

I have to do it myself otherwise he will be the one to dress me up.

Damn it..

Ashton came back within a minute holding the bag.

While staring at the bag, I ended up diverting my eyes to his shirtless build.

He's still kinda wet.. there were still drops of water here and there.

Probably from a hurry of putting on a towel he couldn't wipe himself up properly.

I felt a small blush creeping up on my face.

"What is it? Want me to dress you?" He pretended to cluelessly ask before suddenly smirking.

I just shook my head in response.

My face burned more in heat when he suddenly sat down on the bed next to me.

A couple wearing only towels on the bed together-

Nevermind...

Please don't invade my "innocent mind"

I suddenly had a glimpse of what happened in the bath earlier.

Ashton still smirking brought my attention back to him.

"Here." he placed the bag on the bed, taking out the clothes slowly so I don't have to.

"Those clothes.. were the ones I had been wanting to buy the other day."

What a coincidence.

Or was he stalking me?

Before we even started dating, I saw those luxury brand clothes on display at the mall.

They were the same clothes worn by a certain artist.

It looked good on them but I'm not sure whether they will look good on me.

I stared at them for a while until I saw the damn price tag.

$1,260 just for a mini dress..

"Oh really? I had a hunch you will like them."

Ash smiled happily.

"Don't spend your inheritance on a bunch of clothes!" I scolded him.

Where the heck did he get all of his money from in the first place other than inheritance..

"Eh? I bought it using my own money." He explained.

"$1,260... why?! You could use all that money for important matters."

It's not that I don't appreciate the gift.

I just don't like having someone spend so much money on me when they themselves don't even have that much.

"How long have you been saving up for them in the first place?" Ashton didn't seem bothered.

"Don't think about it just wear them okay?" he placed both hands on my bare shoulders.

"Fine." I accepted defeat as he handed the bag over to me.

"Here underwear." He calmly said, somehow I felt kind of nervous.

Don't tell me this is a pair of luxury underwear...

Or it could be lingerie.

It might be the very revealing laced ones.

My mind is travelling elsewhere now.

What if it's one that barely covers anything???

Something tight?

I close my eyes and put my hand in the bag.

Slowly pulling it out to reveal..

Just normal underwear..

Same colors but pretty normal as well as comfortable.

"It's my favorite color again huh." I breathe a sigh of relief.

Thank goodness this it not those skimpy bikini types.

And the cup size.. well how does he know? How can he know?

"What is it?" He noticed I seemed to be kind of bothered.

"I'm sorry if you preferred something else like-"

I put a finger on his lips.

"No this is perfect. And I would REALLY like to know how you knew my size."

"Uh.. will you get mad if I tell you?" a bead of sweat somehow dripped down his forehead. Or it could have been water.

"Just spit it out."

I am dying to know.

"Well I read your size on your clothes which I stole from your room a few days ago." he finally said.

"Ah it's fine. It's not like you did anything weird with them."

Yeah now it seems doubtful.

Ashton gave another smile which says "Don't worry I didn't do anything don't kill me please" while I shot him a look of suspicion.

"Anyways I must put my clothes on. Leave the room please." I gestured my hand for him to leave.

"Shoo go away~" Ashton disappointedly stood up from the bed, walked towards his dresser, grabbed some clothes and then went to the door.

The door shut and finally I am free to do as I please.

All except walk.

I removed the towel but looked around the room just in case then stared at the door.

There might be any cameras here. Who knows.

He could also be peeking from a gap.

I did change clothes here before so why am I kind of doubting him now?

Knowing Ashton he will suddenly barge inside his room worried that I will have an accident since I am pretty much injured.

Just like he did earlier in the bathroom, in which he saved me from an accident. 

I will just do my best to be careful.

It would be awkward to have an accident while naked in bed alright?!

Bad things will definitely happen!

I put on a bra first then proceeded to lift my legs up so that I could wear my undies.

A knock on the door was heard.

I must hurry! He could barge in any moment now to see me in such a convenient position.

"Are you okay?" A male voice from outside was heard.

"Yeah yeah! Don't go in yet!"

I'm getting close. Now I just need to lift my bottom up and I'll be wearing a complete set of underwear in no time.

I put my legs back down on the bed. The injured foot hurting due to the sudden collision.

"Ow.." I paid no more attention and hastily lifted myself up then pulled it on.

"There.." I plopped myself back on the bed and laid there for a while.

At least I'm no longer fully naked.

Still it would not be good to be caught wearing only underwear while laying down on his bed.

Right. The dress, I must wear it.

I pushed it down my head and tried to wear it.

Hey finally it's down my chest and back just not my bottom once again.

"Still good?" Ashton asked from behind the door once again.

"Yes! yes!" I answered back.

Now I just need to lift myself up again like earlier.

And...

Success.

Finally I'm wearing it.

Though.. it's kind of cold down there wearing only underwear underneath this dress.

It's not that long either so..

"Can I come in now?"

"Alright." The door opened and a fully dressed Ashton appeared before me.

Looking at Ashton, he looked quite fine himself.

Well anything looks good on someone good-looking such as him.

He can wear rags and still call it fashion.

"Ah." he seemingly gasped for a moment.

What is it?

Do I look bad in this dress?

Guess there is a true difference between a celebrity wearing it and a common person.

"What?"

"It looked better on you than I expected." He eyed me up and down.

"Well thanks." I thanked him for the compliment despite in certain disbelief considering Ashton probably believes everything looks good on me.

He shot me a wink before going back to the living room.

Ash came back with a blue foldable wheel chair.  Which he unfolded in front of me.

"Here let me help you sit down."

Ashton lifted me up from the bed and sat me down on the wheelchair.

"I thought you didn't have one."  I gave him yet another look of suspicion.

"I rented it. It just arrived after you finished dressing up." He calmly explained.

Well at least it is a rental.

If he bought one it means long-term disability or permanent disability.

The thought is quite scary.

The possibility he might just cripple me just for his own personal gain.

But if that ever happened my parents will worry right?

They'll search for me and have Ashton as the suspect.

Then have him arrested!

The idea doesn't look far-fetched.

Knowing Ashton though, he will do whatever he can do to hide me away.

I didn't realize with all my thinking that Ashton was already pushing the wheelchair out of his home.

A middle aged man wearing a suit came out from one of the doors and greeted Ashton.

"Good morning Ashton." the man smiled at him.

"Good morning sir." Ashton greeted back.

"Is that your girlfriend?" He asked curiously.

Ashton nodded in response.

"Hello there sir." I politely greeted the well dressed man.

He looked down at the cast on my foot.

"Hope you get better soon young lady. Well, I must be going now."

He walked away off to do his business elsewhere.

"You know your neighbor well?"

His smile disappeared from his face.

"What about him? You like old men?" His eyes had a slight hint of aggression in them.

He suddenly stopped pushing the wheelchair, making me surprised.

I sensed tension up in the air.

"No I'm just asking.."  I nervously replied.

Ash calmed down.

"Oh sorry. Yeah we know each other because I helped him when he was drunk once." 

Ashton pushed the wheelchair to the exit while talking.

I didn't make anymore talk. Save it when I'm inside the car cause he might stop and suddenly push me off.

Eventually we arrived at the parking lot.

The doors of the car raised and Ashton helped me get up from the wheelchair and into the car.

I patiently waited for Ashton who folded the wheelchair and placed it in the trunk of the car before walking over to the driver's seat and closing the doors.

"Are you all right? Not feeling uncomfortable or anything?" His voice was laced with concern.

"I'm alright." I assured him.

He started up the car and began to drive.

The whole time he was driving there was only silence. No car music or anything.

Nor was there anyone talking.

I simply stared outside through the windows.

Watching the streets we pass by, the shops, the buildings and people etc.

"Which hospital are we going to?" I asked Ashton curiously.

We passed the route to the nearest hospital. How odd.

Is he talking me someplace else?

"It's a private one." He simply replied before continuing to remain silent.

___________________________________________

I watched as we arrived to what seemed to be a large hospital building.

I've heard about this hospital before. It's the one where they have all of the important medical equipment and the top notch professional medics.

It was originally a hospital for rich people. I'm sure.

The medical fees here are more expensive than usual because they are pretty confident they can treat patients well.

Ashton has already parked the car.

He turned off the engine and went out to take the wheel chair for me.

Ashton helped me get onto the wheelchair.

A man wearing office attire came out of the entrance and seemed to be walking towards us.

Or maybe his car was right next to Ashton's?

"Sir!" The man stopped right in front of Ashton and bowed down.

Eh..?

Who is he?

Is he Ashton's assistant? Employee?

"The appointment was set already. You are right on time."

Ashton checked the silver watch on his wrist.

"Please follow me." Said the man as Ashton pushed the wheelchair and started walking.

The hospital was busy as usual. As we got in it was obviously flocked with people.

And I could smell the sanitized hallways, floors etc. The scent of antiseptics.

The ambient sounds of  nurses and doctors walking around some pushing wheelchairs or trays of medicine and food.

The man led us to a door in the hospital instead of talking to the nurse on the front counter.

"Aren't you going to inform the people at the counter what our business is?"

I looked up and asked Ashton who had a blank expression.

Before he could reply though the man assisting him spoke.

"There is no need for him to do so. This hospital is partially owned by the de Riscuotere family."

Ohh.

So special service huh.

The plate on the door says Orthopedic.

Ashton twisted the knob on the door and opened it.

The doctor sitting in front of a desk greeted us.

"Ah you must be Mr. de Riscuotere. Pleasant to meet you sir."

The doctor took his hand out to shake.

Ashton shook his hand before proceeding to push me into the room.

"So this must be the patient. What happened to her?" The doctor asked Ashton, completely ignoring me.

The doctor should talk to the patient right?

Maybe it's because Ashton refuses to let the doctor know he was the main cause?

Kinda frustrating.

"She had an accident." Ashton calmly stated skillfully without a look of suspicion.

The doctor still felt somewhat suspicious of him.

If it was fractured why wasn't I brought immediately to the hospital?

"Let me examine the foot. Can you lift it up?" The doctor had me lift my leg up on the hospital bed.

He removed the cast carefully and observed it.

"...." The doctor's expression became serious, the calm face vanished completely.

"Excuse me but.. can you please leave the room Mr. de Riscuotere? I will call you back later." He asked Ashton.

Ashton glared at the doctor before agreeing to leave.

"Fine." He scoffed as he walked out the room.

The door shut a bit loudly. Someone is obviously not pleased.

The doctor tensed up a bit in nervousness.

"This is no accident is this not? Your foot is badly bruised. Aside from that, it seems well treated." The doctor whispered.

What am I supposed to do?

Cover up for Ashton or tell him the truth?

"Yeah it wasn't.."

My conscience tells me to speak the truth and just be honest.

But I don't want to explain that Ashton did this.

"This requires an X-ray for me to see whether there are any fractures." The doctor changed the topic.

He just asked if it was an accident or not?

"Well it was obvious brute force was applied to your foot. If this was an accident from let's say.. a machine-"

"-Your foot may not be intact anymore."

The doctor paused for a bit then stared directly at my eyes with a stern face.

"So.. who did it come from?"

The question still had me unprepared. I was still undecided on whether I should tell the truth or lie.

Why must this happen?

Well I don't need to mention Ashton's name to speak the truth right?

"A man stomped on my foot forcefully multiple times. I don't want to talk about it.."

Phew. Finally it came out.

Even if it wasn't the complete truth.

"Your left leg also.. it has some bruises."

That is quite easy to explain now.

"That man also kicked me harshly on my leg."

I frowned. Remembering what happened before.

It was a shock for Ashton to do that. Especially him.

"Is it perhaps Mr. de-"

The door opened, thus interrupting the doctor.

Ashton came in the room as if nothing happened.

Me and the doctor looked back at him.

He had the same blank expression.

"Accusing me of abuse huh? Is that why you shut me out?" Ashton's blank expression turned into a somewhat furious one.

He was glaring daggers at the doctor who seemed bothered by it.

"Mr. de Riscuotere.. it's not that. What I'm trying to do is ask the patient confidentially what caused their injury."

The doctor tried his best to calmly explain.

"Yes he is just being professional. Nothing personal Ash." I tried my best to calm Ashton down.

I don't want him to cause a scene. But then again he can easily get away with it.

A thought popped in my head all of a sudden.

Wait..

Connections..

Rich family yes..

Inheritance..?

And here I thought his father was-

What is happening now doesn't add up.

How can he have influence despite his late father being the so called neglected son of the family?

Is it just because he has that surname that people immediately look up to him?

I will just assume that's it.

"Fine. It's acceptable." Ashton retorted, which snapped me out of my thoughts.

The doctor sighed then proceeded to ask me questions about my medical history and other details.

"Based on my findings it seems like a type 1 crush injury.."

"And? What does that mean?" Ashton asked the doctor impatiently.

"It's not that bad compared to most cases.  Also I will need to do some tests." The doctor wrote down.

I was taken to the x-ray room first.

The staff helped me prop up my foot then scanned it with the machine.

The results came out a bit later.

The doctor explained that there was only a small closed fracture here and there but nothing that serious such as a displaced fracture.

He prescribed me some medications and gave me instructions on how to recover immediately.

According to him, at most it will take over 6-8 weeks to heal as well as the fact I must come back for follow up check ups to see whether the bone is slowly recovering.

Damn that's a long time..

How am I going to study like this..?

Wear crutches? Or just rely on a wheelchair?

"..this is frustrating.." I mumbled.

I could also just not attend class for like 6 weeks but I will need to take summer classes then.

What a pain.

I feel helpless.

Ashton noticed my misery and showed a look of concern.

"Worried about classes?"

"Of course." I shot him a glare.

All this happened because of him.

But also because of my stupidity to go on a wonderful crime with Cassius and Mike.

All of this could have been avoided if I just stayed where I was and did nothing.

Yet.. if I didn't do anything.

Cassius and Mike...

They would be dead by now.

"They'll take it easy on you. We've already got your med cert." Ashton tried to cheer me up.

"My parents if they see this-"

He put a finger on my lips.

"It's all from an accident."

"Eh-"

"Accident. Understand?" He had a serious yet scary demeanor once again.

No. Forget that description. It was a smile  but a threatening one at that.

"..ok." I could only nod in approval.

"Good girl. And since you're good.. let's go see your friend Cassius."

"Cassius.." my eyes lit up at the mention of his name.

Ashton scowled a bit before forcing himself to act normal.

"Yes. I moved him here." Ashton started pushing the wheelchair into the hospital corridor.

He stopped in front of the elevator, pressed the up button then waited for it to arrive.

He pushed me inside then got in himself, and pressed the button of the floor we were going to.

I was kind of nervous the whole time.

How was Cassius doing? How will I face him now?

We arrived at the 5th floor and he walked until we reached a door with a sign next to it which says patient room 505.

"This is it. Cassius is just behind this door." Ashton pointed at the door looking quite amused.

I wanted to take a peek at the small door window but I couldn't stand up.

___________________________________________
A/N: sorry for not updating a long time. i will try to update but i have been dealing with so many things that I just keep forgetting about this story.

I have also been investing my free time on drawing (just like how the main cover of this story has been drawn by me) as a way to get rid of stress.

I plan on drawing Ashton for every scene to give more visual impact. (Yes I'm tired of searching from Google.. I will just draw myself. But I am not confident enough I can please people with my art so maybe I will not do it.)

Here is a concept art for Ashton that I made in well.. 30 mins. (Cuz I suck that bad),

(I even added my artist signature so that people will believe that I can create average looking yet garbage art. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 13.5K 31
โ†ณ โ [ ไฟบใฎใ‚‚ใฎใ  ] โž โ” yandere popular boy x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, Cage Winters, the one guy every girl wants to date and eve...
463K 19.3K 82
' ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ! ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†! ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹. โช ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , a ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ป๏ฟฝ...
239K 9.5K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) ๆฐ—ใซใ—ใชใ„: อ€ฬ—โž› โ•ฐโ”€โ–ธ โ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž you like this โž ใƒป๊ง๏ผŽโ”โ” ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
32.4K 1.2K 24
y/n's mother had just got remarried and the girl who had been blessed enough to have two sister's now has an extra seven brothers but what happens wh...