I'm Fine || l.s. ✓

By twinklingpisces

I wrote this when I was like 15 so it's awful and horribly inaccurate regarding lots of stuff and the charact... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Other Works

Chapter 25

29.1K 772 4.2K
By twinklingpisces

"What was that?" Louis questioned angrily as he walked up to Harry.

"What was what?"

"Your little comment and eye roll."

"Nothing. She was just being cringey."

"In case you hadn't noticed we're together. We're in love." Louis seethed.

Harry felt like he had been stabbed in the heart. "Sorry." He mumbled.

"Whatever, just don't make fun of my relationship until you can get one of your own. When was the last time you dated someone again?"

"I don't-"

"Oh right, a long time ago. Unsurprisingly."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you'll be lucky to find someone, looking like that. I mean, just look at you." He snarled before storming out, leaving Harry with one arm wrapped around his waist, an open mouth, and teary eyes.

"Harry, can you-whoa what's wrong?" Niall groaned groggily, rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing, Niall." He sat in the corner of his bed, knees to his chest as he allowed the tears to spill. He drew the newly installed curtain across, cutting him off from everyone else.

"Harry? What's up?" He popped his head through the curtain.

"I said it's nothing!" Harry yelled through sobs, scratching furiously at the sides of his hands.

"It's obviously something-"

"Fuck off!"

"Woah I'm sorry mate, um I'll leave you alone for a little while but I want to talk to you later." Niall backed away, turning to the confused and concerned faces of the newly awoken pair.

"Maybe Louis knows what's up." Zayn suggested quietly.

"Worth a shot." Niall agreed. "Lou, wait what, Eleanor?"

"Hi." She smiled.

"What are you doing here? Wait nevermind, explain later, Louis, do you know what's up with Harry?"

"He was being a dick about mine and Eleanor's relationship."

"Ok, and what did you say to him? Because he's sobbing his eyes out in there."

"I said he'd be lucky to get in a relationship and I may have insinuated that he's ugly."

"Louis what the fuck!? You and I both know he isn't so why would you say something like that to him."

"I was angry. And I didn't think he'd take it to heart."

"Of course he would, you know how sensitive that boy is." Liam sighed, shaking his head at Louis. "And I know he tries to make out that he's still confident but he's obviously very insecure and self-conscious."

"That's not my fault."

"Fuckin' hell Louis, just go and talk to him. Nicely."

"No, he shouldn't have been a dick."

"God just go and speak to him." Zayn groaned.

"Fine." Louis stormed into the bedroom. "Harry?"

"Go away."

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. Just go away."

Louis walked back out to the boys.

"There is no way you talked to him. You were in there for 2 seconds."

"He said he's fine."

"Jesus Christ. He's obviously not fine. I'm going to go and see him, and you," Liam pointed to Louis, "are going to grow a pair and stop being a prick."

"Um, he's not in there." Zayn frowned as he looked through the door.

"He is, his curtain is just drawn across."

"No, his curtain's open but he's not in there."

"Well it's not like he could've gone anywhere. He's probably in the bathroom." Their thoughts were confirmed as they heard a muffled cry.

They sat in awkward silence for around 10 minutes until Harry finally emerged. To be frank, he looked a mess. His hair was messy, and his cheeks and eyes were red and puffy, tears still spilling down.

"Harry." Niall said softly, Harry avoided everyone's gaze, walking out of the bus with a pack of cigarettes and a lighter in his hand.

"Louis, you need to sort this out."

"Just give him time and he'll calm down." Louis sighed.

"What's gotten into you today?"

"Nothing. I'm just fed up of him being bitchy about my relationship."

"He's literally said nothing bitchy about it. You're just being dramatic now."

"Oh fuck off. Come on Els, let's go somewhere." He stood up, her following and grabbing his hand.

He glanced at Harry who was sat against the bus, a lit cigarette between his lips as he whimpered into his hands, Louis felt a pang in his heart but quickly looked away.

"Where are we going babe?"

"I don't know. Let's go to the park or something." He shrugged, beginning to walk.

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me once you've finished touring?" She beamed at him.

"Of course!" Louis smiled, "I'd love to." He bent down, kissing her quickly.

//

"Louis's a dick." Niall sat down next to Harry, who was still sat against the side of the bus. "He didn't mean what he said by the way, he was just angry. He had no reason to be angry mind, or say what he said."

"It's not like he was lying." Harry muttered, Niall shot Liam a glance as he winced at Harry's words.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Don't worry."

"Tell me."

"Well I'm not exactly the nicest thing to look at, am I? I look like a fucking frog with stupid hair and ugly eyes."

"Wait so you don't know you look like an actual God? Harry, you are literally the human representation of a Greek god."

"No I'm not. You're just saying that to make me feel better. It's not going to work."

"How can you not see it? You're literally so pretty. Oi, stop looking at me like that Liam, I'm not gay and we both know it's true."

"Niall! I-I'm sorry, I'm just not in the mood." He sighed.

"Oh, look who's back." Niall glared at Louis and Eleanor as they walked around the corner, hand in hand, laughing at something.

Harry looked up before quickly looking back down. "I don't want to sleep in there tonight."

"I know, but there's nowhere else you can sleep. Come on, let's go inside before they do." They stood up, Harry closing his eyes and gripping onto the bus as he bowed his head. "Are you alright?"

"Just dizzy. I'll be alright." The dizzy spell quickly passed and they walked inside.

Harry took his book from the table, curling up in the corner of the sofa and focusing on the words on the page.

"So, babe, when you move in I was thinking we could maybe get a cat or something." Eleanor's voice rang through the bus, causing Harry's head to snap up. Move in?

"What do you mean, move in?" Harry asked timidly.

"Uh, Eleanor asked me to move in with her once we finish tour and I said yes." Of course he said yes, nobody ever wanted to stay around Harry.

"Oh...right...um..." His voice grew thick.

"Louis, can I talk to you?" Liam called him over.

"Sure." Louis followed him into the bedroom.

"You talked to Harry about this beforehand, right?"

"Um, no..."

"Ok, so let me get this straight, first of all you call him ugly and say he'll never get a relationship, and secondly you're suddenly moving in with Eleanor, without talking to Harry about it first. What on earth has he ever done to you?"

Louis remained silent, staring at his feet.

"You better sort this out, he's been crying all day, I'm surprised he had any tears left." Liam sighed, leaving Louis alone in the bedroom. Harry was still curled up in the corner of the sofa, gripping the book tightly, covering his face. "You alright mate?" Liam sat next to him.

Harry nodded. "Fine." He whispered.

"It's ok to not be alright."

"It's embarrassing. I'm too sensitive."

"There's nothing wrong with being sensitive."

"There is. It's annoying."

"No, it's not. Do you want to go for a walk?"

Harry shook his head, "I need to call my mum."

"Alright."

He placed the book down, revealing his watery eyes. He stood up slowly, again gripping the wall.

"Let me guess, another dizzy spell?"

"Mhm."

"Why do you keep getting them?"

"I don't know." Harry mumbled, walking out of the bus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371 37 18
"I just don't want you to be near it okay?" Rebecca said. "She has a name," Harry said angrily. BOOK 1 OF 3: "Don't get angry with me! You're the o...
2.4K 41 18
Just a bunch of fictions where Niall has a phobia and the boys either comfort him... or don't. I'll take requests and try to update as much as possib...
1.9K 41 23
"I can't keep doing this," he said as he stopped and glanced back at me. "You can't keep running either," I said loudly. That made him turn and fac...
2.8K 86 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...