Fairy Tail _ A High School fa...

By Flaming_Blazer

Being a student and a wizard. Studying and taking jobs to earn money. Having a high school. Is this a busy ki... More

Fairy Tail _ A High School fanfic
Planning for a party _ Chapter 2
Jobs_Chapter 3
Levy's and Gajeel's job_Chapter 4
Just friends?_Chapter 5
The Party_Chapter 6
Summer Vacation_Chapter 7
Summer Vacation 2_ Chapter 8
Has Levy fallen for someone?SV3_ Chapter 9
Gray and Juvia SV 4_ Chapter 10
Spending time together SV 5_ Chapter 11
Resort SV 6_Chapter 12
Natsu and Lucy SV 7_Chapter 13
Meeting Lyon/???_ Chapter 14
Back to school!!_Chapter 15
Jealous?_ Chapter 16
Author's Note
A new member_ Chpt 17
Confession_Chapter 18
Girls_Chapter 19
Mission_Chapter 20
Mission2_Chapter 21
Backups_Chapter 22
The Move_Chapter 23
Sorry Guys.
Mirajane is on the loose||Chpt 25

Mission : GaLe|Chapter 24

2.4K 70 10
By Flaming_Blazer

Levy Pov

My eyes widened as I sat up from my bed when I heard my phone's ringtone.

Let it go. Let it go. Can't-

Hey don't judge me I love that song... I picked up my phone to see who called me. My thoughts exactly, Lucy.

"Hello...?" I answered.

"Ah, Levy-chan! Remember 7 at that French restaurant, you know what!"

"Mhmm..."

Dang... I nearly forgot... It was already 5...

"Dress well, kay?"

"Yeah...I'm gonna get ready... Bye, Lucy-chan."

I ended the call and sighed. For the last three days, I still couldn't get it why she Mira-san gave Gajeel and me a creepy look...

I shrugged those thoughts of and went to bathroom to take a long relaxing bath. Still 2 more hours...

~Time skip~

It was 6.15 already... Better get ready fast. The restaurant was a good 20 minutes away.

I wore a strapless yellowish-orange dress that reached above my knees. I matched it with a pair of black heels. Not too high.

I took my handbag before looking at the clock in my room. 6.25.

I quickly rushed outiside my apartment and outside the building to hail a taxi.

Gajeel Pov

I waited impatiently outside the restaurant Natsu had told me. It was already 6.40. And I didn't see Natsu's 'friends' in sight.

"Oi, Natsu. When are your 'friends' coming huh??" I glared at the pinkish haired boy.

"Just wait... A few more minutes..."

I leaned against a the wall of the restaurant, closing my eyes. I heard footsteps coming towards us all of a sudden...

My eyes shot open. My jaw dropped when I saw...

Levy Pov

I saw Lucy waiting at the taxi stand. I grinned at her.

"Come on, Levy! They're waiting!!" Lucy said before grabbing my wrist and pulling me with her towards the restaurant.

They?!

I froze in shock when I saw Gajeel there... He looked... Gosh... I could die right there or blush a deep shade of red.

"Hey Luce! Levy!" Natsu's voice brought me back to reality.

Shit sherlock. Lucy did this on purpose right?!!

"Hey Natsu, Gajeel!" Lu-chan went to hug Natsu and gave him a peck on the lips.

I was fuming with anher at the moment. How could Lucy do this? I mean I know she wanted to help me but she could have told me about this first!

Gajeel, on the other hand, looked angry too. Surely, Natsu didn't tell him either.

Lovebirds...

"Come. Let's go, Levy, Gajeel." Lucy gestured me to the entrance of the restaurant.

I just nodded not saying anything just incase colourful words come out of my mouth. Well, I may be innocent on the outside but my inner side? You will sh-

Hehe... Nearly saying a COLOURFUL word...

xXx

We were led into a table with four chairs at a corner. I sat beside Gajeel while Lucy sat beside Natsu.

A waiter gave us two menus. Lucy took one for her and Natsu. And I had to share one with Gajeel.

"Two plates of grilled filet mignon and two drinks of white wine please!" Natsu ordered after flipping just one page on the menu.

I rolled my eyes while Lucy giggled.

Gajeel looked at the menu first.

"Oi shrimp, what so you want?"

"Umm... Pate de Maison?

"Okay, Pate de Maison and smoked salmon with honey mustard please." Gajeel told the waiter.

"And two white wines too..." I smiled softly at the waiter.

The waiter smiled back and went off. I looked at Gajeel.

"You don't mind white wine right?"

He shook his head and I sighed in relief.

I narrowed my eyes at Natsu and Lucy when I saw them making out in front of us.

"Ehem. Mr and Mrs Dragneel, please mund your manners we're in public." I said in a business-like tone.

The couple immediately pulled away from each other and blushed.

After dinner

"I need to go to the restroom first." I excused myself from the table and did my business...

Gajeel Pov

After Levy left, Natsu and Lucy stood up.

"Where are you going?" I questioned and raised and eyebrow.

Yes. I have eyebrows. I grew them okay?! People say I look weird without them! Not that I mind of course...

"Um... It's getting late. We need to go... Wait for Levy will you?" Lucy asked me or more like demanded.

"Why?"

"She's a girl, Gajeel! Leaving a girl at night alone? So gentlemanly!" Natsu said sarcastically.

"There's no such thing as 'gentlemanly'."

"Right, your starting to sound like Levy."

"Huh?!!" I glared at him.

"Nothing... Nothing..."

They quickly went out the restaurant leaving me alone to wait for Levy.

This is going to be awkward... The tension between me and Levy... Damn I just couldn't get myself to confess to her!!

I made my way to bathroom and stood outside the female's bathroom. It's been 5 minutes what took ger so long.

She got out of the restroom all of a sudden.

Speak of the devil...

"Huh? Why are you here? Where's Lu-chan and Natsu?" She asked.

"Ditched us." I mumbled.

"You mean they left us alone, huh?"

"Yeah..."

"Well... I'm going to go..."

"Wait."

"Hmm?"

"They left me to take care of you."

"I'm not 5! I'm 18 I can care of myself."

"Well you look 12."

"Ugh! Fine..."

I smirked. I won. Easily.

I grabbed her wrist and led her to my car. She gasped when she saw my car.

"Wow. That's a very expensive one.."

"Well, working and saving pays off. "

"I thought you didn't save..."

"I'm not Natsu shrimp."

"Whatever."

I opened the door to the passenger seat for her. She muttered a 'thank you' before entering the car. I closed it and went inside the car to sent her home.

Levy Pov

The tension in the car was thick. I could feel it. I had told Gajeel where my apartment was before looking out the window. My eyes travelled from the window to Gajeel. It was too dark to see anything outside.

I noticed Gajeel's hair was shorter than before but still long. I wonder when he cut it.

He wore a light green shirt and a pair of black pants. I noticed how tight the shirt fit his body allowing me to see the shape of his abs.

"Done checking me out?" I heard a deep voice and realised that Gajeel caught me staring at him.

"I didn't... " I looked out the window again and blushed cherry red.

I heard him chuckle and blushed harder. Was it even possible??

xXx

"We're here." Gajeel said breaking me out of my daze.

"Thanks." I went out the door of his car as well as him.

He walked me to the entrance of the building and smiled softly at him.

We had a what seemed like a staring contest before I looked away.

"Um...Thanks again for the ride..." I said, looked at Gajeel this time.

"I...love you..."

I kissed him quickly on the lips before running away. Unfortunately for me, Gajeel got out of his daze and grabbed my arm.

He pulled me to his chest and muttered a silent, " I love you, too," before kissing me with passion.

_____________________________

Yes. Yes. Yes. They kissed!! GaLe is cannon in this story!! But is it real? Or is it a dream like last time? ;)

Thanks for reading! Till Next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 272 21
Love is a mysterious thing, isn't it? Many people can't really figure it out, so it is labeled as something somewhat magical. What is the Magic of Lo...
3K 108 32
Gajeel, Levy, Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Jullal, Gray, Juvia, Mira,and Laxus get to go on a vacation! Love starts to form between the teens. But what happens...
31.7K 1.3K 35
A love story between a wolf and a human.
212 14 30
These cute couples. Each will go through an adventure. It will be tragic, happy, exciting, hilarious, heartbreaking, and shocking. It will reveal sec...