|The Devil Himself 🔪| Michae...

By SuzuBrooke

There is a new lady in town who has the guts to live right next door to Michael's childhood home... Her name... More

{ Chapter 1 }
{ Chapter 2 }
{ Chapter 3 }
{ Chapter 4 }
{ Chapter 5 }
{ Chapter 6 }
{ Chapter 7 }
{ Chapter 8 }
{ Chapter 9 }
{ Chapter 10 }
{ Chapter 11 }
{ Chapter 12 }
{ Chapter 13 }
{ Chapter 14 }
{ Chapter 15 }
{ Chapter 16 }
{ Chapter 17 }
{ Chapter 18 }
I'm Sorry
{ Chapter 19 }
{ Chapter 20 }

{ Chapter 12.5 }

141 8 82
By SuzuBrooke

[This chapter was requested by one of my friends 4D_xancel. So y'all better give kudos to my girl if you like this chapter! This chapters going to be the total opposite of chapter 11... This chapter is lewd >.<]

Y/n's Pov-

It had been an awkward week to say the least. Michael's been acting up a bit... And Jason is being a bit overprotective right now but in all of the midst of this... WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!? I felt like whatever Michael had planned was due to the night we got here.

I've also got a job that pays pretty well. So we can buy food and all of that jizz. Laying in the chair with my head on the circular wooden table I watched Jason swinging on the swing set Michael walking over, clearly wanting to swing as well. Now that I thought of it they did act a bit childish. They looked over to me and I simply just waved and stared back.

My Mother just waltzed in like the house was hers.

"Hi, Mom. What do you need?"

I asked in a monotone voice looking over. She sighed.

"Honey, do you have a hammer?"

I nodded. And went to the laundry room and grabbed it from one of the shelves over the dryer. Grabbing it and handing it over to the significantly taller woman.

"Thanks."

I decided to ask her a question.

"Michael has been... Acting a bit bold and flirting this week. What should I do? You know more about having a boyfriend than I do."

My Mother sighed.

"Must be a sign that he's been holding back a bit too long. Once you get a man hooked on your sweets trust me he will only be satisfied for a while."

She said with a smirk. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"M-MOM!? Don't look at me with that face! I haven't done what you're thinking!"

"Mhmm, sure. Sure you did. And to think you'd told me you would never have sex."

She crossed her arms her smirk only growing.

"Mom! It wasn't sex!"

But once she made up her mind she was set. Already walking away waving her hand.

"You really need to please your man my little lady. I'm surprised how loyal he's been. And the other is basically your adopted son. Bye!"

I groaned and shrugged off what she said. But then a thought came to mind while I was doing the laundry. Jason was out in the woods as usual. And Michael was in the shower. Looking at Michael's Janitors suit I bit my bottom lip. 'You really need to please your man...' My head repeated my Mother's words.

Shaking my head I settled on my idea. Not daring to back out of it. Placing Jason's clothes in his drawer and went back to my room and locked my door. Took off my all of my clothes and placed on the enormous janitor's suit. While putting up our clothes the door opened and Michael walked out just staring at me. I stuck out my tounge at Michael.

His head cocked to the side in curiosity. He had a towel around his lower body.

"This is exactly what your seeing. I've stole your suit and I ain't giving it back so catch me if you can!"

I teased. He sped walked on over here just as I leaped over the bed and rolled to the other side. He walked to the side of the bed and around. While I went under. But he caught my leg and drug me out.

"Aww, comeon. You've been teasing me all week! Why can't I tease you?"

Unknowingly the zipper on his shirt zipped down to show my cleavage when I had wriggled under the bed. Michael stood me up on my feet with both of his hands on my waist. Then bent over taking his mask off and placing it to the side.

"You aren't wearing underwear?"

My face went hot at this moment and I looked down. Well fuck, this is basically just asking him to fuck me.

Michael's Pov-

Holding her waist I saw her reaction show that she definitely wasn't wearing anything under the suit. A smirk clung to my face.

"Finally."

I huffed. She crossed her arms.

"Was this all about me stopping us halfway? You could've told me... Instead of all of this."

She stared me directly in the eyes. I nodded leaning my head forward and placing it on her shoulder taking in the scent of her hair before thrusting Y/n on the bed.

"I thought I was about to go crazy... I need you.~ You really can drive a guy crazy."

I sighed. Now it was Y/n's turn to smirk.

"Why thank you. That's my specialty... Y'know, playing hard to get makes it more worthwhile.~"

She retorted in a playful manner. Grabbing the towel on my waist and yanking me to her. She winked.

"But don't worry. I'll drive you more crazy here in a minute so why don't we get rid of this."

She had taken the towel from around me while still laying on the bed. My frozen cheeks warmed as I saw her stare in shock.

"Like what you see?~"

I taunted. But before she could speak I'd already started unbuttoning my suit that was way to big on her. She managed to squirm out of it. Sitting completely naked on the bed.

"Y-yeah.. I do."

Her cocky attitude leaving her. Her straightforward answer was even better than what I had imagined coming from her mouth. Getting on the bed I pulled her close to me and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck almost automatically. Light moans coming from the both of us.

After that I laid back and pulled Y/n on me. Her hands nestled on my chest as I held her by the lower back and her ass. She lowered to my face and kissed me back. This time we both stayed till we needed to breath. Releasing a soft sigh she began to rock her hips on my lower area. Gripping at her waist I stared into her eyes. And she looked straight back with a passionate smile.

After repeating the motion for a bit I asked.

"Are you ready?"

She nodded quietly and moved off of me slowly opening her legs as she sat beside of me. Showing me an even better view. A soft whimper of embarrasment slipping out. I smiled gently to ease her. Before leaning over top of her and placing yet another kiss on her lips our tounges dancing and swirling around each other. I slowly moved my hand down to her entrance and automatically slipped two fingers in. Y/n shuddering a little underneath of me.

She reached her hand and rubbed my aching cock. Till I finally broke the kiss, now four fingers in. She looked at me expectantly. I couldn't hold back nor tease her now. I was too far in already, so I decided to try and insert it into her womanhood. It took a few tries and she even helped by opening it up herself.

Once I entered an electricity shot throughout the both of us. A moan escaping the both of her lips as I jeered and Y/n flicked her head back. She quickly looked back up at me. Her eyes filled with lust and want just like mine. Sliding slowly out then shoving back in we both heaved out our breath. I didn't need to speak to know she was ready for what was to come.

My thrusts grew more speedy and rough the longer we both continued. In and out in and out. Who knows how long we were at it. Y/n was now sitting on my lap and riding me while I helped out by pulling her into me even more. The kisses making it way more intimate.

My mind wondering only on the subject of Y/n as I was in total bliss. Both of us stopped breathing for that one moment before I came and Y/n's cavern clenched tight begging for more. To which I humbly granted pushing her down and now claiming dominion. She wrapped her legs around my sides.

"A-ah, right there Michael!~"

She breathed out. Obviously out of breath. To say the least I was too. So much that I could not answer. After a few more times coming inside of her we both layed beside of the other. She cuddled closer to me and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you, Michael... So please just tell me when you dislike something I'm doing."

I nodded in response.

"I will. And... I love you too, Y/n. So much more than what you'd believe."

She smiled.

"Me too, Michael. Me too."

I hugged her upper back as we laid over the sheets completely naked just cuddling each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 2.2K 18
He was just a child. A six year old child. How could someone so small commit a crime of that magnitude? Your tiny head couldn't wrap itself around t...
294K 9.9K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
392K 8.8K 30
(18+) - FEMALE READER -------------------------------- #2nd in horror (19/12/2022) #1st in killer (23/12/2022) #1 in Michael (01/02/2023) You lived...
175K 8.7K 54
"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screaming? I saved you from being raped." I loo...