You will always be my forever...

By theAkgirl

#1 Avengerssoulmate (01/18/21) #2 Soulmark (01/18/21) #63 hope (01/28/21) More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
A/N
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.9

4.5

930 25 4
By theAkgirl

Elizabeth's pov

As soon as we all got back I noticed that Nat wasn't there. Clint fell to the floor and started crying. I rushed over to him and hugged him. He whispered, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I felt the tears prick my eyes as I looked up at Bruce who fell to his knee and punched the floor.

Time skip...

We were all sitting on the doc out side the building. I put my feet in the water and sat there. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I had lost so many people and soulmates but this felt different. I hadn't felt the pain that I felt when Loki died. I mean I was obviously heart broken but the pain that excruciating pain I felt the minute Loki died isn't there. I heard thor say, "As long as we have the stones we can bring her back-." I perked up until Clint said, "can't get her back." I turned to face him, "what do you mean? Why not." He looked at me with a sad look, "it can't be undone. It can't."

Thor chuckled, "I'm sorry. No offense but your a very earthy being, okay? And we're talking about space magic. And "can't" seems very definitive. Don't you think." Clint uncrossed his arms, "yeah, look, I know I'm way out side my pay grade here.  But she still isn't here, is she?" I sighed once Clint started yelling at thor. I stood up and rushed over to them, "it was supposed to be me." He looked at me like he broke me. Like it was his fault that she was gone. I shook my head sadly. Bruce picked up a bench and through it, "she's not coming back." I shook my head, "t-there has to be something. T-that pain you get when a soulmate dies-... we haven't gotten it. That pain where the world is falling part and there's nothing that fixes it... maybe Thor's right-." They all looked at me with heart broken looks.

Bruce sighed, "Liz," I shook my head, "there has to be something-." Clint raised his voice, "Elizabeth." I looked at him and he shook his head, "there's nothing any of us can do. She knew what she was doing and she knew how you both would react but she wouldn't let me take her place." He sighed, "come here." I walked over to him and he grabbed my hand before he closed his eyes. I was placed inside of a memory. The memory of her death. Of them fighting. Of her last words. I gasped when i was brought out. He gave me a sad look, "I'm sorry." I sat down, "she's gone..."

Everyone started talking about how they were going to make her death worth it. I sat there and waited for anything to show me that she was actually alive and this was all a nightmare. Tony grabbed my hand, "you coming?" I nodded, "yeah." He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my temple.

Once we got into the building I went to Nat's bedroom and sat on her bed. I hugged her pillow, "Nat, please don't be gone." I put my hand to her mark but all I felt was cold. I closed my eyes, "I-I need you." Still her Mark was cold and just like that the pain hit. That excruciating pain that I had when Loki died. The pain of my soul splitting once more... I fell to the floor and screamed.

Violet's pov

I heard my phone vibrate and I quickly rushed to it. I saw it was Pietro calling and I quickly answered, "H-hello?" "Vi, where are you?" I felt tears run down my face before dad grabbed my arm, "vi," I sniffed, "is everyone there?" "Yes. What's going on? Where are the kids?" I whipped my eyes, "Pietro, I'll see you soon. Okay?" He sighed, "okay." I smiled, "I love you." "I love you more, beautiful." I hung up and looked at my dad who gave me a soft smile, "it worked." I was about to respond when a bomb hit the building.

Lila's pov

I was sitting with Maria, Echo, Morgan, Luca and Pepper when suddenly Peppers phone started ringing "I'll send them to you know!" Pepper looked at me, " I nodded, "Maria, echo, Luca go pack." Pepper shook her head, "it's fine El will grab it next time she's here just go. They are probably super confused." I smiled and nodded, "thank you." She nodded. We all rushed to the car and got in. Luca rolled his eyes, "please tell me you know how to get home." I scoffed, "I know how to get home." He rolled his eyes, "it's only been 5 years since we've been back." I huffed, "Luca, I know how to get home." He sighed, "just gps it." I sighed and put in the address before driving.

At the house. Maria, echo, Luca and I all jumped out of the car and ran up the stairs. I threw open the door, "Justin? Mom? Cole? Pietro?" They all rushed into the front room. They all gasped. Mom covered her mouth, "Lila? Luca? Echo? Maria?" I ran into my moms arms. She hugged me, "oh my baby." Justin whispered, "Lila?" I pulled away from my mom and looked up at my soulmate who still towered over me, "Justin." He cupped my cheek, "you're so beautiful." Cole looked at us confused, "how Is this possible. We haven't seen you in what? Five minutes." Luca sighed and scratched the back of his neck, "about that." I pulled away from Justin and looked at them all, "for you it was five minutes for us... well it's been." Maria crossed her arms, "it's been 5 years for us." Cole looked stunned, "how is that possible." Maria rolled her eyes, "the bad guys won and then over 50% of the population vanished." Cole sighed softly and walked up to her. He bent down to be eye level with her. She looked away from him. She had been so desperate to see him for years he didn't give her the response she was hoping for. Although he doesn't know that. He didn't feel the pain of being away from her for five years like she felt.

Cole pulled Maria into his arms and stood up, "Marz," she looked up at him and sniffed, "I-I've missed you so much." He kissed her forehead, "you're so big now." She smiled and shook her head, "I know. You missed so much." He creased her cheek, "I won't miss anymore. I promise , baby." She rolled her eyes, "I'm not a baby." He chuckled, "I know."

"I'm a big sister." Everyone froze. I smiled, "Tony and pepper have a daughter. Her name is Morgan and she is amazing." Mom raised an eyebrow, "did Violet or Liz-." I cut her off, "All of soulmates Violet knew were taken into this thing you guys were in. Dad kinda went of the deep end for the last 4 1/2 years. At first he was still around but after a few months he just lost it. He felt like he let us all down. Like he let your soulmate down." Laura sighed, "oh Clint." I sighed, "Liz already got mad and then forgave him about it so no need to do that. She took really good care of us. We lived in the avengers center and learned how to fight. I learned how to drive." Justin raised an eyebrow, "you drive?" I nodded and Luca spoke before I could, "we avoid letting her drive at all costs." I sent my little brother a glare, "Luca!" Maria raised an eyebrow, "okay but seriously how did you convince dad to let you drive his car?" I shrugged, "I agreed to babysit." Maria huffed, "we aren't babies anymore."

Elizabeth's pov

I coughed as I opened my eyes. I saw a stream of light so I stood up and decided to fallow it. I felt my entire body ache every time I took a step. I fallowed the light as fast as I could. When suddenly the entire room turned white. It was like i was in some crazy dream. As I blinked a few times color started to fill the room and it turned out to be a beautiful field. I heard Nat laugh and I froze. I looked around and saw people who had died. My dad's other soulmate smiled at me, "it's been a long time since you were last here." I put a hand to my head, "that was real?" I heard Howard stark say, "as real as my son's love for you." I looked around and saw Steve's parents, Bucky's parents, my grandparents, my children, Loki and Nat. I looked again when I saw them.

Loki smiled, "my queen," Nat scoffed, "umm no. She's my pumpkin." I covered my mouth as I let out a small cry. Nat huffed, "don't you dare. Don't cry. If you cry I'll cry and I don't cry." I shook my head, "Natty," she smiled softly, "I know. It was stupid and irresponsible- and Clint and I should of just gone back home... but I couldn't. Liz, if I could live and saved all those people don't you think I would of. I would of picked you any day... and that's what I did. You and Clint have always had the strongest mate bond as much as the rest of us hate to admit it, it's true. He was your first soulmate. The first one you opened up to and the first person to fully be there for you. We all understand that and you've done so good with having so many soulmates at such a young age. Babe, you've never made any of us feel less then and that's something many people struggle with." She grabbed my hands, "you and Bruce need to let me go. It's okay. I need you to be happy. okay? I need both of you to be happy. Maybe have another baby and name her Nat. After her second mommy." I cupped her cheeks, "Nat." She smiled, "don't make this harder than it already is. Bucky and everyone else is back." I sighed, "I'm sorry." She shook her head, "don't do this. Also tell Clint this isn't on him. I made a choice to come home, lose my best friend and never see you smile again or die and save thousands of lives. Besides, he has Vi, Lila and the others he needs to worry about also." I nodded, "I respect your decision. I disagree but I respect it." She smiled, "that's my girl." I hugged her and she whispered, "I love you so much." I smiled, "I love you too." 

When we pulled apart Loki huffed, "now may I see my beautiful Queen." I smiled, "Loki," he hugged me and kissed my head, "how are the children? Echo?" I smiled, "oh Loki, he's amazing. A lot like his father in the mischief and every other way. The others are wonderful and very helpful with everything." I grabbed Loki's hand, "I love you." He kissed my head, "and I love you."

Steve's parents smiled at me. His mom came over and grabbed my hand, "sweetheart, they need you. My boys need you to wake up." I felt Bucky's mark and I brought my hand to it, "he's back." Bucky's mom smiled, "dear, you need to go to them." I looked at Nat and Loki who both smiled at me. Nat nodded, "go to them. It's okay."

I opened my eyes and started coughing. There was rubble all around me. I tried to stand up but quickly realized that my entire body was in pain. I heard tony yell "Elizabeth!" I pushed myself up, "T-Tony." I heard two people run towards me. I pushed a piece of rubble off of my leg only for Steve to come over and help me up. I groaned. Steve looked me over, "are you okay?" I put my hand to my head, "yeah. I-I'm fine." Tony shared a look with Steve which made me uneasy, "w-what is it?" Steve sighed, "Thanos is here." My eyes went big, "h-how are we going to do this?" Tony looked at me with sad eyes, "were going to give it our all." I sighed, "die trying or let him win right?" Tony looked at me sadly, "the kids need a safe place to grow up. Not in fear of who will vanish next." I nodded, "let's go." Steve sighed, "Liz, your hurt." I gave them both a straight look, "I'm not going to sit on the side lines. Not when my soulmates could all die. I will go down fighting especially if it means our children get a safe stable home." Tony sighed, "as much as I disagree with Liz fighting, we don't have time to argue about this." We all went to where thor was standing off in the distance. Steve sighed, "I don't want to risk losing you." I laced our fingers together, "Steve, I have to live with that fear every day. Every time one of you go on a mission and I stay back to be with the kids. The last mission I went on was 5 years ago and we lost our soulmate. I-I don't want to risk the kids growing up in fear of losing their soulmates to thanos." He sighed but nodded, "okay." I smiled, "I love you." He kissed my head, "I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.3K 38
b u t h e s m i l e s w h e n h e k i l l s
688K 20.5K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.
11.5K 154 27
❝𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐜𝐞-𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦.❞ ↳ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚�...
1.1M 26.6K 144
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤." (𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤) 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬...