The Weak RWBY X Malereader

By Wolfinator12

The story of a boy, which people only know as the brother of one of the strongest Huntsman, finally making hi... More

Bio / Prologue
Chapter 1: New Friends, new Enemies, old Problems
Chapter 2: Initiation
Chapter 3: Determination
Chapter 4: The bully
Chapter 5: First steps
Chapter 6: Helping a friend
Chapter 7: Back in Beacon / Author problems
Chapter 8: An eventful day
Chapter 9: The Phantom strikes again
Chapter 10: Dance Dance Phantom
Chapter 11: First mission.
Chapter 12: Opposites
Chapter 13: Juniper vs Sobek
Chapter 14: the Breach
Chapter 15: Let the Games begin
Chapter 16: JNPR vs BRNZ
Chapter 17: Strange day
Chapter 18: The Phantoms new Arsenal
Chapter 19: Choices
Chapter 20: Plans
Chapter 21: First steps once again
Chapter 22: Training and new stuff
Chapter 23: An (un)familiar face
Chapter 24: Quoteth the Raven
Chapter 25: Back together.
Chapter 26: New secrets revealed.
Chapter 27: Cinder Falls
Chapter 28: Peace in war
Chapter 29: Date plans
Chapter 30: Date the second.
Chapter 31: Date with the Cat
Chapter 32: Cheering up the Phantom and dating the Dragon
Chapter 33: Achive Men and Hunters
Chapter 34: Y/n doesnt like trains
Chapter 35: Dead?
Chapter 36: Fighting the lack of interest
Chapter 37: Argus
Chapter 38: What?
Chapter 39: Slaying the Leviathan
Chapter 40: The flying city
Chapter 42: First big changes
Chapter 43: 'Icecream' they scream
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: The End

Chapter 41: Official

3.6K 68 81
By Wolfinator12

Oscar: "So let me get this straight. My Semblance is giving the soul that is living in my body a body on its own?" Oscar asked the three that where with him. Raven and Y/n were looking at the spectral form of Ozpin.

Ozpin: "It seems so. Do you feel any different?" Oscar closed his eyes to concentrate.

Oscar: "I feel... divided? As if I am in two places at the same time. Wait there is something else."

Y/n: "Better not tr-" he was interrupted by Ozpin and Oscar starting to grunt in pain as the spectral body of Ozpin begin to warp. For a split second Ozpin was split into two, one figure was clearly the headmaster but the other was a unidentifiable man. As suddenly as it happened it vanished leaving a very confused Y/n and Raven and a very tired Oscar. "Try it out." Y/n finished with a sigh. "I thought so." Oscar and Raven stared at him. "Your Semblance allows you to manifest Ozmas hosts as aura projections, if I had to guess the other figure you just tried to summon was Ozkar Parker, the King of Vale."

Raven: "Any idea why it failed?" Raven asked intrigued.

Y/n: "Lack of training? Maybe lack of knowledge, there are a few options. Oscar, let Ozpin tell you about the previous host, as much as possible, try to imagine the person as a seperate being as you and Ozpin, maybe you will be able to manifest him too with enough intel." Y/n suggested and Oscar weakly nodded. "Lets get you back to base so you can rest. The others should be arriving from their missions soon." His two companions agreed and they went back to the arena finding it being more lively than before, workers were constructing some things, crates were moved, all in all the arena was being prepared for its departure.

Ruby: "Y/N!" The boy heard as someone clung to his back.

Y/n: "Hey Rosebud how was your first mission as a full fledged Huntress?" Y/n asked.

Ruby: "Soo cool, we fought Grimm! Alot of them, there were some centipede looking ones!"

Weiss: "CENTINELS!" Weiss corrected as she angrily stamped past them.

Ruby: "Yep those." Ruby said with a bright smile. "Even a Ghost, the Ace-Ops were also supper cool, their Semblances are awesome and don't get me started on their weapons. Clover is using a Fishing Rod, as a grappling hook slash whip." Y/n listened with a smile.

Y/n: "That sounds interesting. I also have something nice to say, Oscar found his Semblance. Although we are still trying to grasp the full extent, you should ask him to show you later." Y/n suggested and Ruby nodded happily.

Qrow: "There is something we need to talk Y/n." Y/ns smile vanished as he motioned Qrow to follow him to his room. Once they reached it they made sure noone followed they sat down as Qrow took a long swig from his flask. "Something is going on around Mantle." Qrow said.

Y/n: "What are we talking about?"

Qrow: "Those bandits you stole their intel from, they attacked the convoy. But they were acting strange." Y/n raised an eyebrow. "They were not strong, like at all, almost as if..." Qrow trailed off.

Y/n: "It was a distraction... fuck." Y/n swore as he pulled out his scroll and dialed in the number of the general. The moment James picked up Y/n spoke. "Increase secruity. Something is going on outside and I don't like this at all."

James: "It will be done. Thank you for the intel." The call ended. A sudden feeling of dread shot through Y/n as his scroll rang. Velvet. The person calling him is Velvet. His breath hitched, CVFY was told to only call if something went south and so with shaking hands Y/n picked up. Screams. Screams echoed through the speaker as a raspy voice spoke.

Velvet: "Va- Vacou" She coughed. "N-e...w...s" her breathing went silent as only the screams could be heard. This continued for 1 minute, soon even the screams found an aprupt end. Panic went through Y/n as he screamed for Velvet to answer. As no answer came he called Coco. Noone picked up. Fox. Noone picked up. Yatsuhashi... noone. Y/n looked at Qrow scared the huntsman was already talking to Ironwood trying to figure out what was going on in Vacou.

Qrow: "OK we will be there shortly." Qrow ended the call and got up, Y/n following right away. The two ran as fast as they could to the meeting area, everyone was there. Team RWBY, team JNPR, the Ace-Ops, Oscar, Qrow, Raven, Winter and Ironwood. They all sat around a hologram showing the live report on what is going on in Vacou.

The first picture was enough for a collective gasp to echo through the room. The once prestine City of Vacou, the oasis in the great dessert, was no more. Reduced to a smoking crater.

News Reporter: "For everyone just joining in, Shade Acadamy and the City of Vacou were destroyed in an explosion of unprecedented size. Only a handful of people survived the initial blast only to be run down by an army of Grimm. The source of the explosion has yet to be found, but experts say that the detonation of a giant fire dust deposite might have been the reason. Stay tuned to find out more." The general turned of the hologram as everyone was speechless.

Y/n: "Salem got the Relic of Destruction." Y/n said what a few of them had in mind. "CFVY is dead... Fuck. Fuck! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Y/n snapped as he was angrily throwing the chair through the room. "HOW THE FUCK CAN SALEM GET HER HANDS ON THE RELIC?! WHY DOES SHE KNOW HOW TO USE IT?!" Y/n screamed, not really asking anyone in particular.

Phyrra: "Y-Y/n calm down pl-please." Phyrra said.

Y/n: "58 MILLION people are dead. We just lost one of the four relics, the one that could be the most dangerous and you want me to be calm?" Y/n asked before turning towards Ironwood. "Get me Robin Hill, we are going to have to confess earlier than I hoped. In the meantime I want you to get the maiden power transfered, I don't care what happens to that old woman, we can't wait." His friends were shocked. "Ace-Ops you will get the power transfere started." Clover hesitated but a nod from the general made him get to work, his team followed quickly. Winter you are the candidate aren't you?"

Winter: "Y-yes sir." She said.

Y/n: "Then what are you waiting for?!" Winter ran off.

Raven: "Y/n you need to calm down."

Ruby: "You are scaring me." Ruby, who was hugging her sister and Aunt whimpered out.

Ren: "I understand this is bad but we need to think calmly."

Y/n: "WE HAVE NO TIME TO BE CALM!" The room went silent as Y/n punched the table, his eyes having suddenly changed color, one was now a vibrant gold, the other a dark purple. "Salem has the power to wipe complete kingdoms off of the map. We have to act now."

Qrow: "He is right."

James: "Sadly he is." The general was deep in thought. "I will pull some strings to get Robin here, what is the plan then?"

Y/n: "I will reveal my role to the world. If what Jinn said is true I already have two kingdoms as good as on my side, the third is not to far behind."

Blake: "What then?"

Y/n: "We pray that we are not too late." With that Y/n left the room, the general soon following as he took out his scroll. "Try to get the councils of the remaining kingdoms, tell them it is an emergency and that the other three kingdoms are in danger." Ironwood nodded before grabbing Y/n shoulder. Y/n looked at the man with a raised eyebrow. With no warning the proud general kneeled down.

Ironwood: "I pledge my loyalty to you King Y/n Jade." James said. "My army is yours to command." he added and Y/n smiled.

Y/n: "Than stand up, I need a wise general to help me lead my newly aquired army." Y/n answered as he continued his way to his privat room. "Call me when everything is prepared." Y/n said before closing the door.

People from all around Remnant were watching TV with bated breath. This was the first time the global emergency broadcast channel was preparing to show something. Ever since the end of the Great War, people were taught about the meaning of such a global message. It meant that the future of all of Remnant was in danger. They were taught that this emergency protocol is only ever going to be inacted if something like the Great War were to repeat itself.

Reporter: "Greetings people of Remnant." the reporter began nervously. "This is an emergency broadcast. Please make sure to allow as many people as possible to join you in watching this. The council of Vale, the council of Mistral and the council of Atlas are currently getting ready to recieve the news about the threat that is endangering our future." The man put a hand to his ear. "We just recieved word about the beginning of live footage. We will go over there now." The screen changed to show a calm looking Y/n standing next to Robin Hill.

Y/n: "People of Remnant, women, men, children, humans and faunus. I am Y/n Jade." he stopped for a moment. "I have an confession to make. You have been lied to. Out there, somewhere a woman called Salem, an immortal witch from a time long before the moon was shattered, is lurking and waiting to destroy all of humanity and faunuskind. She has the power to control Grimm." While he said that Robin has placed one of her hands on his shoulder, activating her Semblance to show that everything Y/n was saying was the truth. "She has gathered allies. And she managed to take out Vacou. Yes it was not somekind of dust explosion it was the work of Salem using one of four ancient Relics. Relics left behind by the brother gods. Each kingdom has one, Vacou had the Relic of Destruction, a sword capable to destroy anything the wielder wishes. Mistral held the Relic of Knowledge which is currently in my possession, Vale holds the Relic of Choice and Atlas has the Relic of Creation." Ironwood entered the frame as he held a golden scepter. The general kneeled down before Y/n and offered him the scepter. "I am the choosen Champion of the Brothers, tasked to fight Salem and unite Remnant under my rule. They gave me the power to freely wield the Relics and to absorb them to keep them safe." The Scepter turned to dust which was absorbed by Y/n, who held out his right hand which was quickly covered in a golden light. As the light subsided a small white bird sat in his palm. A second past as the bird began to move and flap its wings, soon taking flight. "That is the power of the Relic of Creation. People of Remnant, I swear on my life I will bring back the peace we cherished for so long." The screen changed to show the remaining councils.

Vale Councilman: "The Council of Vale votes for giving Y/n Jade the crown of the ruler of Vale."

Mistral Councilwoman: "The Council of Mistral votes for giving Y/n Jade the crown of the ruler of Mistral."

Y/n looked at the general and at the head of the council of Atlas a subtle nod came from the man and Ironwood stepped forward.

James: "The Council of Atlas votes for giving Y/n Jade the crown of the ruler of Atlas."

Councils: "All hail the king." They said.

Y/n: "Thank you council members. People of Remnant, as your new king I regret to have to inform you that Remnant is at war once again. This time not against each other, no we will fight side by side against our oldes enemy and its leader. This king will not rest until the Queen of Grimm is defeated. If there are any doubts to the truth of my words please let me prove my honesty. Miss Hill." The woman stepped forth.

Robin: "I am Robin Hill, my Semblance is called Lie Detection. The person I am touching will glow green when speaking the truth." To prove it she placed her hand on Y/n shoulder.

Y/n: "My name is Y/n Jade." He began to glow green.

Robin: "And they will glow red when they are lying."

Y/n: "I am a girl." The glow turned red. "I will do everything in my power to keep the people of Remnant save but to do so I need your help. Stay calm, help eachother and prepare for war. That is all."

The broadcast ended and things began to change right away. Shopowners suddenly opened their doors for hungry homeless people, no matter if they were Faunus or Human. People began to travel to the main Cities to get enrolled in their armies. Those that were too young, too sick, too weak or too old to fight helped in different ways. Be it by making weapons for the fighters, reinforcing the defenses or by simply offering their homes as makeshift barracks.

But not all was peaceful in small towns and parts of the big cities riots broke loose, shops were looted as fight began to erupt all around Remnant.

A week has past as all went silent once again. The people that went into a frenzy calmed down. And Y/n watched the news with a smile as he saw that for once noone cared about things like faunus or politics. All of Remnant now had a joined foe one they have to fight together if they want to win.

Nora: "What now my lord?" Nora asked teasingly.

Y/n: "You finally stop calling me that." Y/n answered with a smile. "The Arena is close to be finished thanks to the additional workers." Y/n said as he shifted in his new throne. Something he protested against getting but eventually relented as he saw his girlfriends all working hard on building one. "Next we will focus on researching the propellant for the rocket. Ruby how is your training going?"

Ruby: "Not so great. I can activate my silver eyes on demand but only to the extent of stunning Beowolfs." She answered sadly.

Y/n: "Weiss?"

Weiss: "All dust mines are working at their limit all the while the previous unethical workforce has been released and been given a just remuneration for the things my company has done to them and their families." Weiss said other the phone. She was probably in her new office as the head of the SDC after her father was arrested for having abused his workers, commited crimes agains Faunus and as it turned out having been working with one Arthur Watts, another of Salems pawns, one who was now having nice long conversations with Cinder in hell.

Y/n: "Yang, Ren, Phyrra?"

Yang: "Training is going great. We have handed out the Grimmiaries and the new recruits are improving steadily." Y/n looked at Ren and Phyrra both nodded. Then he turned towards Qrow and Raven.

Qrow: "No signs of Salem acting on the new threat."

Raven: "Also no signs on the positioning of the vault in Vale." Y/n looked at Oscar.

Oscar: "It seems as if Ozpin activly hides that memory and himself once again, I had no success manifesting him yet since the day you took charge."

Y/ns scroll began to ring and he picked up. "Yes Aunty?" He asked.

Glynda: "Vales walls are almost completely reeinforced but we are running out of dust for our troops."

Y/n: "I will tell Weiss immediatly." The call ended. "Weiss how much dust can we send to Vale?"

Weiss: "Around one thousand tons." she answered. "I will get started on the transfere right away." Y/n yawned before rubbing his eyes.

Ruby: "How long since you last slept?" Ruby asked.

Y/n: "Over the course of the entirety of last week I slept for maybe 2 hours." Y/n answered truthfully. Yang sighed before picking him up much to his protest. "Yang I have work to do."

Yang: "That can wait, you will get some sleep even if I have to knock you out." She said her voice leaving no room for complains. "Comeon girls lets make sure our king really sleeps." Ruby, Blake and Phyrra soon joined Yang as she carried him towards his bedroom. Soon they all layed down together Y/n in the middle.

Ruby: "Y/n." He hummed to show that he was listening. "What if we lose?"

Y/n: "We wont." Y/n simply answered.

Blake: "What if you die?"

Y/n: "I wont." He answered.

Yang: "What if we die?"

Y/n: "You wont." The girls all heard what they wanted, all except of Phyrra.

Phyrra: "Y/n?" Another hum. "Lets make love." All eyes were now on her.

Yang: "Wow P-Money, I did not think you were so straight forward."

Phyrra: "I am scared of loosing Y/n, I want to have a child with him so even if he were to die I will have someone that reminds me of him."

Ruby: "I want to have a child too." She said shyly.

Y/n: "Can we talk about that?" The four looked at eachother before starring at Y/n.

Girls: "Nope." He was then jumped by his girlfriends.

Hours have past as Y/n and his girlfriends all layed in the kingsized bed, naked, panting and covered in sweat and another bodily fluid. They all head smiles on their faces.

Yang: "Well color me impressed. I did not think you would be able to handle us all." Yang said teasingly.

Y/n: "I can't feel my legs."

Phyrra: "Sorry."

Ruby: "Filth... yet it did feel good... but... but filth." Ruby mumbled to herself.

Blake: "Could you quiet down please."

Yang: "Sorry kitty. I will make it up to you."

Ok that is it for this chapter. Alot has happened and the book is nearing it end as sad as it might be, but all things must come to an end. I am planning on reaching an end by Chapter 50.

As always let me know what you think down below.

On a different note I have published the newest book Remnants of the Overlords some time ago and just wanted to remind you guys and girls again.

Stay Healthy and I will see you next time.

Wolfy out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.2K 53
(Y/N) has always wanted to become a huntsman. Why? Because he wants to make a lot of money, but not for selfish reasons. He and his family barely had...
1.6K 108 6
(A reboot of the original Lightning Strike book) Onyx Rochefort has long desired to become a Huntsman and protect people just like in the books he re...
2.3K 28 9
Y/N L/N has graduated from Signal Academy and is now going to Beacon Academy along with his little sister Desti L/N. What will happened next on their...
16.2K 213 25
Y/N has always been treated the same as any other Grimm a mindless monster which couldn't be further from the truth after the death of His Family he...