Three Brothers

By -ghostlystyles

"I wish you were never born!" Ryan screamed, tears freely gliding down both our cheeks, his hand shaking in w... More

꧁!πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ!꧂
(Ch-1) The Long Way Home
(Ch-2) Triplets
(Ch-3) Dinner
(Ch-4) The "Obstacles"
(Ch-5) Bad News
(Ch-6) The Places We Find
(Ch-7) Cry fest
(Ch-8) Olivia Bailey
(Ch-9) Tea Party
(Ch-10) Alabama?
(Ch-11) An Otter?
(Ch-12) His little Nugget
(Ch-13) The Devil
(Ch-14) Sneaky Mouse
(Ch-15) The Deal
(Ch-16) Protective
(Ch-17) The Fair
(Ch-18) The Invitation
(Ch-19) The Dead Girl
(Ch-20) Bambina
(Ch-21) A (not so) Friendly Game
(Ch-22) The Arrival Of The Devil
(Ch-23) Luna
(Ch-24) Donuts
(Ch-26) Pudding Cups
(Ch-27) Directioneraydar
(Ch-28) The Good Girl To His Bad Boy
π‘Ίπ’π’„π’Šπ’‚π’ π‘΄π’†π’…π’Šπ’‚ 𝑨𝑼
A/N -please read-
(Ch-29) The Last Straw
(Ch-30) Bloody Murder
(Ch-31) Midnight Memories
(Ch-32) Bunny Pajamas
(Ch-33) Sucker
(Ch-34) Dumbass
(Ch-35) Chocolate Ice Cream

(Ch-25) Try-outs

29.5K 1.1K 2.5K
By -ghostlystyles

My brothers helped me? Seriously?!

I made my way into the class, seeing it was empty except for Mrs.Willers.
She looked up from a book she was reading and smiled at me as she closed the book.
"Is everything ok Ms. Saphrano?"
"Yes." I nodded as I smiled back. "Where is everybody?"
"It's lunch time."
"Oh ok, thank you." I smiled as I was about to head out the door I stopped and turned around. "Mrs.Willers?"
"Yes?"
"How much did I get?"
"You got 92, great job." She smiled warmly at me.
"How much did Blake get?" I asked, I was so anxious.
"Oh he got-" She was cut off by her phone ringing.

"Please excuse me, I have to take this. Go and eat your lunch you won't get extra time." She smiled as she picked up her phone. "Yes hello?"

I nodded and made my out and to the cafeteria.

I walked over to the lunch lady Nyah and smiled at her.
"Ah my favorite face, what can I get you today sugar?" She welcomed me warmly.

I've always loved her, she was always too kind and nice. She had black hair with dark skin she wore an apron on her jean shirt. Everyone called her lunch lady while I called her lady Nyah.

"Hello lady Nyah, what are my options today?" I smiled kindly at her.
"Well darling, we have pizza and sloppy Joes."
"Which one would you recommend?" I asked as I kept a finger on my chin, in a deciding manner, exchanging gazes between the pizza and the sloppy Joe.
"The sloppy Joes."
"Why?" I looked up to her with a smile.
"Cause I made them with love, just for you." She gave me another warm smile.
"Ok then, one sloppy Joe please." I let out a slight chuckle.
"Coming right up!"

She grabbed a plate and put 2 buns on them, she put some filling on the top of the bun and quickly finished it with another bun and smoshed them slightly together. She grabbed a blue tray and kept my my plate on top of it. I thanked her and just as I was about to leave she stopped me.

"Suger wait!" She called out.
I turned around and started walking towards her. "Yes Lady Nyah?" I said as I set my tray down on the counter.

Lady Nyah looked around to make sure no one was watching and put a bottle of apple juice in my tray.

"Oh no, Lady Nyah I don't need juice." I smiled at her.
"Darling its on the house." She gave me a smile back.
"But Lady Nyah you can get in trouble for this, you can also possibly lose you job here. I-I can't accept this." I shook my head in denial as I pushed the apple juice off my tray and towards her.
"Pumpkin, I'm giving you apple juice, not a hundred dollars. Now don't be so modest and take it." She pushed the apple juice back on my tray.
"Are you so sure?"
"Darling if I wasn't I wouldn't be insisting, now go on, lunch won't last forever." She ushered me away with a smile.
I smiled back. "Thank you Lady Nyah."
"Any time sugar!"

I looked around, trying to spot an empty table where I can eat in peace or if Olivia was here. I started walking towards a table in the corner of the cafeteria, close to the trash can, but I didn't care, I wasn't the type of girl to care.

I walked to the table and sat there. The cafeteria had a busy atmosphere, there were people laughing and chatting, people goofing around with thier friends, and there were just some people who were too busy eating.

I sighed and looked down at the sloppy Joe, a grateful smile slowly made its way into my face. The sloppy Joe was rather...sloppy. The buns of the sandwich were pale yet they had a warm heat radiating from it. The corners were slight brown from the heat. The meat filling was slightly dripping from the bread and onto the plate.

I looked around and none of my brothers nor thier friends were seen anywhere. Usually they would be sitting in the 'popular' table which was situated right in the center of the cafeteria.

"Hey!" I looked up to see Olivia smiling down at me as she sat down in front of me. Her tray was filled with a huge size of pizza.
"Woah, how'd you get that big piece of a slice?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I took a bite out of my sandwich.
She smirked. "Not to brag or anything but I'm sorta the lunch lady's favorite."
"Oh, is that so?" I swallowed and then I took another bite.
"Totally." She nodded.
"Well did she happen to give you a free bottle of apple juice?"
"No?" She said it but it sounded more like a question.

And now it was my turn to smirk. I placed the sandwich down and clasped my hand together and rubbed them together, in attempt to clean them. I grabbed my bottle of apple juice and wiggled it in front of her face.

"She gave you that?" She widened her eyes.
"You mean Lady Nyah? Sure did!" I still smirked.
"Lady Nyah?" She furrowed her eyebrows.
"Oh right, only her favorite faces can call her that. Oh wait! That's me!" I grinned which caused her to scoff.
"Whatever." She rolled her as and grumbled and in unison she took a huge bite out of her pizza. I simply chuckled at her reaction.

"Oh right!" She suddenly exclaimed causing me to catch her attention. She wiped her mouth with a napkin -that's she always carries around- and turned to catch my gaze. "I heard the PA machine this morning, is everything ok?" She furrowed her eyebrows in concern.
"Oh, didn't I tell you?" I asked as I put my sandwich down and grabbed my apple juice and I tried to unscrew its cap. I struggled to open it, it was on very tight.
"No." She shook her head then she looked down at me struggling to open the cap of bottle.
"Son of a bi-" I began but I couldn't finish as Olivia grabbed the drink out of my hand.
"-Ugh! Give it to me." She mumbled and without struggling she opened it and handed it to me.
"Woah, thanks." I mumbled as I took a sip. She chuckled slightly and shook her head.
Before I began, a huge grin made its way onto my face. "I got on the boys basketball team!" I exclaimed. "Well I didn't get in the team yet, but I will! I got try-outs and-" I started rambling as I took a sip of my juice.
"-But you don't have a penis?" She cut me off as I widened my eyes in shock. I started chocking on my juice and she patted my back in attempt to finally calm me down, and I did.

Well that was straight forward...

A slight chuckle escaped my slightly parted lips as they slowly turned up to make a tiny smile.
"Uh No. No I don't." I shook my head as I chuckled once again. "That was very straight forward." I mumbled as she simply shrugged "But anyways, congratulations!" She exclaimed.

"Hey what we're you saying about losing 2 friends this morning?" She asked suddenly.

I suddenly felt my chest tighten.

I shrugged. "Me and Tyler got in a fight, nothing much." I sighed.
"Wanna talk about it?" She asked.
"It's fine, wasn't a big deal anyway." I mumbled.
"You sure?" She cocked an eyebrow up, in response I just smiled and nodded.

"Oh and what was it about your cousin?" She asked.
"Oh my fu*king god Olivia, where do I even start?" I groaned as I put my head in my hands.
"Um, from the beginning?"
I looked up from and glared at her.
She raised her hands in surrender. "Hey, I'm just joking."

So I told her everything, from the cyanide to the chocking, everything. Her expression kept on changing, one second it'd be full of concern and the next it'd be full of shock.

"Woah..." She was breathless.
"I wouldn't be surprised if that b*tch lit my house on fire with me still in it." I scoffed.
"Damn, she seems mean."
"Mean?! Girl she's the spawn of Satan himself!" I exclaimed a bit too loudly.
"Ok ok I'm sorry, calm down." She raised her hand in surrender, again. "Well what about your family? They must know that she's doing this."
"No, my family's oblivious as fu*k, they even beat Harry Potter! And do you know how oblivious scar head is?!"
She shook just head and chuckled slightly. "Damn right, he's oblivious."

I took one last bite of my sandwich as Olivia started speaking. "I've never met your brothers right?"
I shook my head. "I don't think so."

Just then the doors of the cafeteria flew open and everyone was silent. Olivia turned around and I fixed my gaze on the door, as if on cue, Lucas and a bunch of his friends walked in. He was laughing and goofing off with them, he seemed pretty happy. He was making faces and laughing, telling jokes and fake fighting. He was smiling so much, but there was something behind his smile. An emotion I couldn't quite point out...

A few girls started squirming and sighing in delight at the sight of him, after a few minutes everybody went back to talking.

"Duh-am! Who in the hell is that?" She whispered to herself under her breath, she turned to me with her jaws dropped. "That boy is hot as hell!"
"Olivia!" I exclaimed as I furrowed my eyebrows at her.
She raised her hands in surrender. "Ok you like him, I'll back off! I heard he has other 2 brothers that are even hotter and he also has a younger sister who's in our grade! I'd be gay for her, I mean look at those genes! Angels don't even have that amount of perfection!".
"What's his last name again?" She mumbled under her breath.

Last week, I met a girl that was so shy. Now this girl is getting way to comfortable, and I have no problem with it.

My jaw dropped on the ground. "OLIVIA ARIA BAILEY!" I screamed.

The whole cafeteria went silent. Everyone had thier heads turned to me, including Lucas.

My face flushed red as I put my head in my hands.

"Why can't everybody mind thier own fu*king business?" I mumbled under my breath.

And then slowly everyone went back to taking and minding their own business. I looked up and signed in relief.

"What was that out burst about?!" Olivia exclaimed.
"You can't like him!" I hissed at her.
"Why not?" She crossed her arms over her chest as she furrowed her eyebrows together.
"Don't you recognize him?!"
She turned her head over her shoulders and took a glance at Lucas. She squinted her eyes to get a better look. "No?" She turned back and faced me.
"You're wearing glasses and you can't even see properly!" I shot at her.
"I can!" She shot back.
"Do you seriously not know who that is?!" I hissed back at her.
"Erm, that's-" She turned her head over her shoulders one more. "-Ryan? No No wait Bl-Lucas! Yup that's Lucas!" She turned to look at me.
"You've gotta be kidding me Olivia!" I groaned.
"That is Lucas! What's his last name again?" She put her finger on her chin like she was thinking. "Oh right! Sa-Saphrano!-" She then looked at me with a huge grin. "-Oh my gosh! You guys have the same last name! How ironic!"
I tilted my head slightly and gave her a fake smile. "Yes. How ironic indeed." I then grabbed my bottle and leaned over and slightly hit her on the head with it. "Idiot!" I said through gritted teeth.
"Ow..." She mumbled as she started running her head, in attempt to sooth it. "What we that for?"
"That's my brother!" I hissed at her.
"Wait...WHAT?!" She widened her eyes.
"Yes! Blake, Ryan and Lucas are my brothers! How do you not know?!" I emphasized his name.
"Huh? I-I how did I not notice?" She asked herself.
"Notice what?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
"You guys have the same pair of eyes, now that I notice, you and Lucas I mean."
"You're so damn oblivious!"

"How do you not recognize him? He was the guy who saved me that day! The day when I was-uh, y'know." I mumbled, not wanting to say the word.
"It was him?" She turned her head over her shoulders once more.
"Would you stop looking?! And yes!" I snapped.
She raised her hands in surrender. "But in my defense, I couldn't even see the faces, the only thing I saw was a mop of curly blond hair and another head of blond hair!" She looked over her shoulder. Again.
"Olivia!-" But this time Lucas caught her gaze and smirked, winking at her.

From the back of her head, I could see a dark red blush creeping up on her rosy cheeks.

I facepalmed and sighed. I stood up slightly and leaned over, I yanked her arm causing her to face me.
"Hey!" She exclaimed. "We were having a moment!" She scoffed as I shifted my gaze to Lucas, and he started right back.
"He does that with every girl." I muttered with through my teeth clenched together, my gaze still on him.

I sneered at him where as he just smirked and showed me the finger -discreetly-, my jaws opened wide. 'Fu-*k you!' I mouthed to which he just shook his head and chuckled, he went right back to goofing off with his friends. I scoffed and sat right down.

So basically I was showing him sympathy for absolutely no reason this morning! He's perfectly fine and is all happy! He just locks himself up because he's a lazy arse who doesn't care about school. Pathetic!

"Wait! So that means...you're the girl in our grade..." She drifted off, looking at me with wide eyes.
"Well spotted!" I exclaimed as I sighed.
"But then...you said you weren't popular?"
"I'm not, my brothers are, because of them everyone knows my name. But I'm not popular."
"Wait so your his sister?"
I nodded.
"Well this just got awkward." She mumbled awkwardly."Sorry 'bout that."
"It's fine." I awkwardly replied back.

And then silence took over us for a few minutes.

Olivia checked her watch and jumped up immediately. "Crap! We're late! Get up!"
"We're late? For what?" I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around the cafeteria, nobody was there. I jumped up immediately too, how did I not notice?!

"Class, you idiot! Lets go!" She grabbed my arm and we raced out of the cafeteria.

I had Spanish and Olivia had English.

"Bye!" I exclaimed as we seperated ways.
"See ya!"

-----------------------------------------
(Skip to the end of the day)
-----------------------------------------

It was now the end of last period of the day. The bell had rung just a few minutes ago, I stood up from my seat and greeted my shop teacher, Mr. Salmenin.

"Nice tree house you have there Mike." He pointed to a student and grinned.
Mike frowned. "It's a spice rack." And there goes his grin.
He took in a sharp breath. "Ok." He emphasized the word.

"Have a great day Mr. Salmenin." I smiled at him.
"You too Elainy!" He smiled back.

I walked out of the class and headed to the basketball court.

I entered the school stadium and surprisingly, I was the only one there.

I decided to go to the girls locker room and change into my gym shorts. I went in and I chose a locker in the far right end. The locker room was empty except for me, I changed my shirt and my pants pretty quickly. I opened a locker and put my bag inside, but before I did, I had to text mum letting her know that I would be coming home a little late today.

To: Mummy!
Hey mum! I'm going to be coming home a bit late today I got basketball practice :
I know u must have a lot of questions but ask Blake, Ryan, and Lucas they'll tell u :
Love you x :
Sent 3:02 pm

I hit the sent button and put my phone in the first zipper of my bag. I close the locker door, taking in a deep breath, leaning my head on the door.
"It's ok, you can do this. Just because you're the only girl out of thirty guys doesn't make you any weaker." I exhaled quickly and stood back straight.

I took a deep breath again and I walked out of the locker room.

As I walk to the court, I cracked my knuckles and I gently push my neck to the side to strech it.

I faced the bleachers, taking in the surroundings around me. The last time I was here -which was yesterday- I didn't have time to admire the court. I know to some ordinary person it might look like a regular basketball court, but to me, it was the only place where I could truly be happy. On the bleachers were a couple of duffle bags -indicating that a few people have arrived, but there were none to be seen- , some black, some white, some yellow, there were many different colors. The hoops of the baskets were a bright cherry red but due to it being there for so long, it was now a dark, dull red with brown rust on it.

"Hey!" Someone called out, I turned around to see a group of 5 boys coming towards me.
"Um hi?" I said but it sounded more like a question, as they came closer to me.
"Duh-am, you gotta fine a*s!" One of the boys wolf whistled. I opened my mouth to yell some not very nice things to him, until someone beat me to it.
"-Shut it Maverick. Don't disrespect my lady friend over here." It was a guy, infront of the group. I'm assuming he's the one who called me. He had messy light brown hair with big blue eyes, light olive skin and light pink lips. I'm not gonna lie, he's attractive.

"Excuse me?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Oh sorry where were my manners? Hi, I'm Paxton. Paxton Yoshida." He wiggled his eyebrows as he lend out a hand to shake.
I furrowed my eyebrows as I hesitated to take his hand, but I did anyways. "Um, hi I'm Elainy." I quickly withdrew my hand after my quick introduction.
He widened his eyes slightly but quickly made them go back to there place. "Elainy Saphrano?" He asked.
I nodded in response.
"Well well well." He said as he emphasized each word slowly and thoroughly. "So you're the youngest Saphrano sibling, aren't you?" He crossed his arms over his chest.
I cocked an eyebrow up and crossed my arms over my chest too. "Yes. Yes I am."

"What're you doing here?" He asked.
"I'm here for the try-outs."

And with that sentence, all of them raised thier eyebrows, exchanged a few glances with eachother and burst out laughing. A few of them, including Paxton, had to clutch thier stomachs because they were laughing so hard, and one of the guys even fell over because he was laughing so hard!

"Oh my-" Paxton said in between his laughs, as he wiped his eyes because he was laughing so much. "-Elainy, I love your sense of humor, I-" And he bursts out laughing again.

I furrowed my eyebrows and stood up straight and tall, even though these guys could easily tower over me because they were so tall. "I'm serious."

They all stopped laughing and looked at eachother again before they all looked at me and burst out laughing again. Paxton placed one of his hands on my shoulder. "Oh Elainy, you're adorable."

I scrunched up my face in disgust as I forcefully took his hands of my shoulder. I know my 'serious' face isn't that intimidating compared to these guys, but it was still intimidating - to a five year old.

"I'm being very serious, I'm trying out for the boys team." I stated firmly.

All of the guys looked down to my chest and smirked, I snapped thier attention to my face."Perverts! My face is up here!" I scoffed, I was this close to slapping them.
Paxton raised his hand up in surrender. "Sorry, just making sure you're a girl."
"Excuse me?" I scrunched up my face.
"Well, this is the boys team, and you can't play." He emphasized the word 'boys'.
I crossed my arms over my chest and tilted my head slightly to the side. "And why not?"
"Cause you're a girl." He smirked.
"I can beat you in basketball any day."
All the guys let out loud guffaws as he simply shook his head and chuckled. "Oh? Is that so?"
"Yes." I said through gritted teeth.
"Love that you believe so much in yourself." He smirked.
"What do you mean?" I said slowly, in a sort of an intimidating way.
"Well, girls are known to be weak. Oh and it's a fact that boys are better than girls in every aspect. Oh and did I mention that girls are weak?" He smirked again. He spoke each word very slowly to make sure I heard them.

'Sexist a*s b*tch!" Luna sneered at him.

I felt my blood boil under my skin. I kept clenching my jaw and I kept a strong glare on him which he just returned with a smirk. I was seething, but I'm not going to give him the satisfaction.

"Listen here-" I started but I never got to finish, because some else did for me.
"Woah! Woah! Woah! Hold the fu*kity-fu*k up!" Someone yelled from the bleachers, I turned around and I was shocked to see who it was.

"Tyler?" I breathed out, utterly confused.

There he was, running down the bleachers and across the court to come to me.

He ran to me and slightly panted. He stood beside me and sent a strong glare at Paxton and his crew.

"Girls are not weak." He said with a straight face.
"Where the fu*k did you come from?-" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.
"Not now Elainy." He said to me but kept his glare on Paxton.

Paxton let out a humor less chuckle. "And who might you be? Her boyfriend? Wow, girls are so weak that they can't even defend themselves." He mocked me.

"Girls are not weak." Tyler said through gritted teeth.

"Oh yeah?" One of Paxton's crew started. "Oh please enlighten us with your knowledge." Paxton finished as he fake pouted, causing all of them to roar in laughter.

"Let me ask you a question." Tyler started. "Can you bleed for a whole damn week every month without dying?" He emphasized the word 'month'.

Paxton and his crew all furrowed thier eyebrows and exchanged confused glances. "Pardon?"

"Exactly. Can you wear a diaper for a week? No. No you can't.

Can you control your unwanted emotions during times? No. No you can't.

Can you bear a child in your stomach for nine months? No. No you can't.

Can you deal with anxiety, throwing up randomly, craving random food with disgusting combination,-" He turned to me."-no offense of course." And he continued. "-feel nauseous, your knees swelling, your body going numb every 30 minutes, can you handle that? No. No you can't." He counted down on his finger.

"Can you multi-task. I mean, this girl-" He pointed to me."-can talk to me on the phone, while watching Percy Jackson, reading Harry Potter, and cooking up a storm in the kitchen.

Can you handle immense pain and stomach aches for a week, every single month? No. No you can't.

Can you handle the pain of labor? No. No you can't.

Can you hide your money in your bra? No. No you-" I hit Tyler on the shoulder, he was getting a bit to deep.

He looked at me. "Sorry." He mumbled and turned back. "Anyways, last but not the least!" He started wagging his finger at Paxton as he spoke. "Can you handle the pain of knowing that My Little Pony isn't real?" He said, his voice cracking.

Oh boy, when me and Tyler were little, we used to watch my little pony after school every single day! We never got tired of it, whenever something goes wrong in any of the episodes, Tyler would ball his eyes out, and the guy were talking about didn't even cry when his pet fish died.

"Huh?" All of them furrowed thier eyebrows.
Tyler regained himself. "Nevermind. But the thing is that girls. Are. Not. Weak." He stated firmly.

"Pftttt." Paxton scoffed. "All of those things you said are rubbish. Anyways boys play better sports than girls." He challenged.

"Oh really?" Tyler smirked. Tyler started counting down on his fingers as he started naming names.

"Serena Williams in Tennis.

PV Sindhu in badminton.

Maria Sharapova again in Tennis.

Maya Moore in basketball, and let me tell you, she can beat all of your a*ses in basketball.

Marta Vieira da Silva in soccer.

I can go on and on. The list is endless." Tyler stated proudly.

"You're such a simp!" One of the boys spat at Tyler.

Paxton came up Tyler and put a hand on his shoulder like he did to me. "Yo man, don't lose your masculinity by simping for feminism."

Tyler raised his eyebrows at him and chuckled humorlessly as he forcefully ripped his hand off of his shoulder.

"Listen "Man"-" He raised his hands on quotations. "-it takes a man's masculinity to express feminism in a positive way, to respect women, and not to underlook them."

Right now I was feeling so proud of Tyler. I came right infront of Paxton and smirked. "Boom!" I said, right to his face as I imitated my hands like a eruption in unison.

"Whatever! You still can't play!" He spat.
"And why not?"
"Cause this is the boys team!"
"Ok, and?" I crossed my arms over my chest.
This time he scoffed. "And boys only, you're a girl."
"Good, you're observant." I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes in unison.

He growled slightly as he came closer to my face. "Listen here Saphrano, I don't care who you are or your brothers are, I am not scared of a pathetic little freshmen like you or your pathetic brothers. I'm older than you, stronger than you, fitter than you and keep this in mind that I can nail you so bad, you won't be able to walk for a month."

I scoffed and I pointed a finger to his chest and came so close to him that our noses were almost touching. "Now you listen Adler, just cause your bigger than me doesn't mean you're stronger. Name the place, the date, and the time. I will be there to knock down your teeth."

"Fine! You little-" He was about to lash out on me and I was ready to punch him back. Until Tyler held my back and two of his friends were holding him back.

Tyler had to lift me up so I wouldn't do something I probably won't regret. I started fidgeting in his grasp like a fish would when it's out of water. "Let m-me go!" I shook my head and body violently. My hair was now a mess. While I was throwing a tantrum my rubber band flew away and my hair was no longer a pony tail, it was open and covered my whole face.
"Jesus Elainy! C-calm down!" Tyler grunted.

"I might not be able to stop you, but captain will, he'll be here any minute!" Paxton spat.

And as if in cue and voice roared. "Hey! What the hell is going on here?!"

For some reason, that voice sounded familiar.

Footsteps on the court could be heard coming closer to us until it stopped right infront of us. "Adler and whoever you are, stop right now!"

I mentally scoffed as Tyler gently let go of me and set me down, my face was still hidden because of my hair. From the corner of my eyes I saw my rubber band, lying on the ground infront of a pair of legs, which wore a pair of red basketball shoes.

I crouch down to the ground and take it and fix my hair and quickly tied it in a tight ponytail.
I stood up to be met with someone I never ever would've expected.

"Axel?!"
"Elainy?!" We both said in unison.
"What the fu*k are you doing here?"
"No, I should be asking you that!"
"Stop saying whatever I say!"

We said every sentence in unison, kind of like how Fred and George would.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.
"I'm here for try-outs! And what're you doing over here?!"
"I'm the captain! And this is the boys team!"
"I-" I was about to speak, but coach blew his whistle and interrupted us.

"Players!" He motioned all of us to come to him. Everyone was scattered throughout the court.

Paxton and his mates gave me and Tyler a sneer and went upto coach. Axel stood with there and exchanged glances between me and Tyler. "You have no idea what you're getting yourself into Saphrano." He said calmly, as he shook his head and looked at us one last time and jogged to coach.

I sighed. "Tyler, I-"
"Elainy just go, coach's waiting for you." He said with a straight face.
"Tyler I'm sorry-"
"Elainy go!" He gave me a slight push.
"Fine!" I huphed and jogged upto coach. From the corner of my eyes, I saw him walk upto the bleachers again.

"-Alright! I want everyone in a straight line!" Coach announced as I quickly jogged upto the crowd.

I was being squished in a group full tall guys. Did I mention that I was the shortest and the smallest?

Suddenly I felt I was being picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder.
"Ah!" I screamed slightly. Then my eyes landed on thier butt and I started poking it. "Whoever you are, you've got a fine a*s!" I whistled.
"Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke.-" I said each time I poked thier butt.
"Jesus Chris Elainy! Stop before I throw you!" An all too familiar voice said.
"Axel?!" I immediately retreated my hand.

He stopped and put me down, we were in the end of the line. "Stay right here." He said in a threatening tone.
"I don't have to do what you say!" I huphed as I crossed my arms over my chest as I faced coach.
He ignored me and jogged up to coach and stood beside him.

"Welcome boys-" Coach looked at me."-And girl to try-outs."I want to start off by saying, if you ma-" Coach was interrupted.
"Wait!" Someone yelled from the entrance. Everyone turned thier heads to see who it was.

"Sorry coach! My teacher didn't let me leave." He said as he caught my gaze on him. He smiled and stood beside me.

"Hey Elainy!" He said.
"Hey Liam, what're you doing here?" I asked.
He raised an eyebrow with a slight smile on his face. "Shouldn't I be asking you that?"
"I'm here for try-outs." I chuckled.
"Oh cool, me too. But that's pretty obvious." He chuckled,
"Alright you two-" Coach said as we snapped our heads back to him. "You can talk after try-outs!"

He cleared his throat and started speaking again. "As I was saying - if you made the team last year does not mean that you will make the team this year. A total of seven players will be selected. Five on the team and two as substitute. The captain will remain the same, so for those of you that don't know," He pointed to Axel."This is your team captain - Axel Rowland."

Alex stepped up a bit and and nodded to everyone and stepped back. He kept glaring and sneering at something behind and beside me. But I didn't bother to look.

"If you do make the team-" Coach was once again interrupted because Axel whispered something in his ear. "Yeah. Yeah, ok." He nodded. Coach continued on his speech but I wasn't paying attention.

Axel came up to the line and squished right beside me and another guy beside me. "Move!" He hissed at the guy and he did, like a coward.
I furrowed my eyebrows. "What're you doing here?!"
"None of your business." He mumbled.

I looked behind me to see a few guys smirking, giggling, looking, and pointing at me. I felt really uncomfortable, I felt so out of place. What were my brothers even thinking?! Putting a girl in the boys team!

Suddenly I felt sometime put a hand on my lower back, I immediately jumped as I wasn't expecting it.

"Chill, I'm not gonna to anything." Axel slightly chuckled at my reaction and then once again looked behind us, this time I looked back too. The boys were now gone? After we faced back, he took his hand away from me.

"-That's it, but I would like to announce something else." Coach clasped his hands together, making a 'clap' come out. "My son is also trying out. So please welcome my son, Avery!" A boy walked out from behind coach.

A boy with messy yet well groomed natural brown hair, the clearest hazel brown eyes I have ever seen, light pink lips. He was pretty well built and was tall, he wore a plain white shirt and dark blue basketball shorts with red shoes as well. This boy is cute.

"Ay, stop drooling over him." Axel nudged me and smirked but he was looking at coach.
"-Huh what?!" My hands shot up to my chin and mouth for any sign of wetness.
Axel shook his head and chuckled at my reaction.

Avery looked around the court and his eyes landed on mine, I quickly looked away.

From the corner of my eyes I could see Liam exchange gazes between me and Avery, a big smirk made its way onto his lips but I decided not to question.

"So let's start off by running and jogging laps!" Coach announced. "I want a single line of three in each row!"

Everyone started lining up and somehow I ended up between two creepy guys who were looking at me up and down and smirking.

I felt someone grab my arm and I immediately tensed up, I looked to see Axel. He was dragging me to the front of the line right between him and Avery.
"Ok jog!" Coach announced.

Everyone started jogging, they were all talking but I was silent and so were Axel and Avery. So I looked down at my feet as I jogged.
Axel nudged me and I looked up at him. "Hm?"
"How did you end up there? In between Jones and Miller?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.
"I have literally no idea, I was lining up and somehow I ended up between them!" I shrugged.
"Don't go near them, they're not the type to respect girls and they see them as toys." He mumbled.
I scoffed."Says the number 4 player at school."
He looked at me and put his hand on his heart, widened his eyes and parted his lips and scoffed. "Number 4?! Who's number 1?!" He said jokingly with a slight smile on his face.
"My brothers." I chuckled.
"Oh yeah." He nodded with a chuckle. "But I'm serious, don't go anywhere near any of these guys, they're no good."
"Um ok?" I said with uncertainaty and looked back down.

"Hi." A confident voice said from beside me. I looked up to see Avery.
A bright red crimson blush furiously spread all over my cheeks. "I- um hello." I stuttered.
"What's your name?" He asked, but this time I noticed that he had an Australian accent, just like his dad.
"Erm E-Elainy." I mumbled.

'For fu*ks sake stop stuttering! Luna hissed.

"Well nice to meet you E-Elainy." He copied my stuttering. "My names Avery." He smiled at me.
"Hi I'm Axel." Axel quickly said, he put on a strained smile as he interrupted our conversation and he lend out a hand.
Avery furrowed his eyes slightly but nonetheless shook his hand. "Avery." He nodded as he retreated his hands back.

There was super awkward tension in the air, so I decided to cut it.

"Soooo Avery, I have never seen you around?" I asked as I scratched the back of my neck.
"Oh well, I was living with my mum in Australia. I came here 2 weeks ago." He said.
"Oh cool, which year are you in?" I asked.
"I'm a Junior, and I'm guessing you're a Freshmen?"
"Mhm." I nodded my head.

Avery looked over to Axel who was glaring at him hard.
"You good mate?" Avery asked with furrowed eyebrows.
"Oh yes totally." He said slowly through gritted teeth.
"So which year are you in?"
"I'm a Senior." He looked ahead.

Avery then turned to me. "I must say Elainy, you have very pretty eyes. They're almost identical to mine." Avery spoke softly with a small smile on his face.
My face flushed with dark red, I looked down at my feet, trying to cover it. "I-uh t-thank you." I mumbled. "You have very pretty eyes too." I complimented back.

Avery grinned at my compliment.

Now that I notice, Avery had - not a cute smile, not a hot smile, but a very beautiful smile.

Silence took over the three of us.

"Nice a*s Saphrano!" Someone yelled in the back.
Axel looked behind his shoulder and yelled back. "Say that one more fu*king time, I swear I will give you a fu*king black eye!" Then he looked forward again.
"There, now your butt's shielded." Someone patted me from the back causing me to jump, I looked behind to see Liam.
I let out a chuckle. "Gee thanks." I turned to look at Axel. "You too, thanks." I mumbled.
He nodded in response.

"How long have we been jogging for?" Avery asked.
I shook my head and shrugged. "Probably, I don't know, 20 minutes?"
"Oh ok. Thanks." Avery nodded.

After about 10 more minutes of jogging, coach finally told us to stop. We were all tired and we were all panting. "Go grab a sip of water everybody." Everybody departed ways to get water, since went to the bleachers, some to the boys locker room.

"Finally!" I groaned. But then I realized my water bottle was empty. Great.
I sighed then I sat down on the floor of the court, with no water.
"Water?" Someone waved a clear blue plastic water bottle infront of my face. I looked to the side to see Avery sitting beside me with a grin on his face.
I smiled. "No thanks."
"You sure? You're the only one that hasn't drank a sip."
I curried my eyebrows with a small playful smile hanging from my lips. "Were you staring at me Mr. Moralls?" I asked.
He gave me a cheeky grin back. Gosh he was so cute, "Maybe." He emphasized the word.
I chuckled.

He looked ahead. "You know, it's very brave of you to try out for the boys team." He looked at me and smiled.
I blushed again. "Uh thanks." I smiled and I quickly looked down.
"You're very cute when your blushing and all flustered." He lightly chuckled.
My cheeks were practically now glowing in red. "Th-thanks." I mumbled. He chuckled at my reaction again.
"So, you have any siblings?" He asked, looking ahead.
I nodded. "Three brothers."
"Oh wow, must suck to be the only girl." He grinned.
I nodded. "Totally. What about you? Do you have any siblings?"
He nodded. "I do, two younger sisters. I love them to death." He smiled warmly.
"Oh. They must feel the same way." I brought my knees upto my chest and hugged it as I looked ahead.
"They remind me that every day." He smiled at the ground.

It must be nice having siblings who love you like crazy.

The sun was now setting slightly. It's auburn rays falling and reflecting on Averys flowing hair. The wind was also exploring the sunset, occasionally coming and fiddling with his hair or going inside mine. He looked beutiful.

"You're cute." I sighed to myself then I realized what I said. "Oh my god. I'm so so so sorry!" I panicked.
He widened his eyes at first but they went back to normal, and then but a huge grin appeared in his lips. "Well, you're adorable." And then a huge bright red blush spread over his cheeks.

'Ok ok! This is not a drill, I repeat this is not a drill Elainy! A guy just called you adorable! This. Is. Not. A. Drill. Calm down and smile back! Smile back!' Luna panicked.

I smiled at him, but failed miserably. So I coughed to cover it up.

"All right everyone stand up!" Coach clapped several times to get our attention. "Everyone go to the center and form a big circle around me!"

Everyone made thier way to the center of the court and stood around coach. I was between Liam and Axel. I was actually between Avery and another guy but Axel jumped in.

"Ok so," Coach pursed his lips together and sighed. "Basketball is not just about jumping around like a band of bambling baboons and tossing a ball in the basket. No. It is also about strategy, you hear me? Strategy. S-T-R-A-T-E-G-Y. A team can't work together without strategy." Coach always exchanged looks around each different player and turned around in different direction. "You can play sports like Tennis, badminton, or swimming without strategy. But basketball is about teamwork, strategy and efforts. Without strategy how can we play?" Coach looked around but no one said a word. "Exactly! You can't! Now what is strategy without..." Coach stopped, trying to get someone to answer to him. "No one?" He asked again.

A boy with tan skin and black hair raised his hand. "Game plan?".
Coach pointed to him."Exactly!"
"Now what's game plan without..." He trailed off again as he clasped his hands together.
A kid with big eyes and a pointy nose yelled. "DWAYNE THE ROCK JOHNSON!"

Everyone started laughing and coach let out slight chuckles.
"Ok ok, enough of that." Coach said in between his chuckles. "Game plan without teamwork is nothing. Maybe some of you dislike eachother, maybe even hate eachother for all I know. But when your on the court, forget it, forget that crap. Focus on what's right infront of you, which is the game that your playing. Without you, your team can lose, your whole team is counting on you, heck even your enemy is counting on you. So now let's start!" Coach clapped his hands together to get us to disassemble.

"What do we do?" I whispered to Axel.
"You'll see."

Coach grabbed a notepad from his pocket. "All right, in my notepad here, I've made a team of two, I want you to pass around the ball with your partner for five to ten minutes, and then take turns defending and attacking. After I call it your name, grab a basketball near the hoops. Do I make myself clear?" Coach announced with a loud voice.

"Yes sir!" Everyone yelled in unison.

"Ok good! Adler and Moralls." He looked at his son.

"Smith and Miller."

"Rowland and Jones."

"Wood and Saphrano."

Me and Liam exchanged glances and grinned at eachother.

"Well well, looks like I've got Saphrano with me." He grinned as he walked over to me.
"I know, you're very lucky!" I gave a cheeky grin back. He shook his head and chuckled at me.

"Stay right here, I'm gonna go get the ball." He said and started walking towards the hoop.
"Ok Lima Bean!" I exclaimed behind him.
He turned around with furrowed eyebrows but with a smile. "Wait, what did you just call me?"
I grinned."Lima Bean!"
"I don't even like beans."
"Oh great! Even more of a reason to call you that!" I grinned.
He gave me a fake smile and went to get the ball.

He came back holding the ball in both of his hands. "So do we just pass it around?"
I shrugged as I said."Yeah I guess."
"Hm ok." He said and he passed me the ball.

After about five minutes of passing the ball in silence, we got bored.
"This is boring, why don't we do something fun while passing?" He suggested.
"Hm, sure. What do you have in mind?"
"Let's get to know eachother!"
"Liam, I've known you since 6th grade."
"Yeah so? And when did we become friends?"
"Hm," I thought. "Probably 7th or 8th grade. Something like that." I shrugged.
"C'mon, it'll be fun, and who knows, you might just discover one of my secret talents!" He smirked.
"Liam, your secret talent is you can burp the alphabet in one go." I slightly chuckled as I caught the ball and passed it back.
"How'd you know?!" He sounded astonished.
"Like I said, I've known you since 6th grade." I shook my head and chuckled.
"Ok well, tell me something about yourself." He shrugged.
"Like what?" I asked.
"Anything, anything that comes to mind."
"Hm." I thought for a minute. "I like to read."
"Oh yeah, you always had your head stuck in a book or another in 7th grade." He chuckled.
I scoffed. "Fine, what do you do?" I asked sassily.
"I play COD."
Now I scoffed. "Playing video games? Seriously? Dude my brothers play COD, and it's so fu*king annoying, they yell when they lose, they yell when the win!"
He chuckled. "Can I add them?"
"No." I deadpanned.
He chucked. "Ok fine, how long have you been friends with Tyler?"
"Since 2nd grade."
"Oh cool, why doesn't he come to school now?" He asked.

My mind mentally froze. What do I say to him?!

"Elainy?" He called.
I snapped out of my trance. "Um well, he uh. He uh, he broke his leg?" I said but it sounded more like a question.
"Really? But I didn't see a cast on his leg?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.
"Oh you didn't let me finish!" I said a bit too quickly. "He uh, he's not wearing a cast because it hurts his leg more!"
"But shouldn't a cast help you recover faster?-" He asked but I quickly interrupted him.
"So tell me? Do you know anyone on the team?"
"Oh um, I know Axel,-" He looked around."-Cameron, Noah, Harry, and you. What about you?" He asked.
"I know, Axel, Avery, and you."
"Oh I see you and Avery are getting closer." He smirked.
My cheek went red. "What are you even talking? I-i don't even know him that well." I looked down so I wouldn't be looking at him.
"Don't you dare lie to me! I saw you guys laughing and sitting together!" He grinned.
"It was just a friendly gesture!" I exclaimed.
"Sure, sure, whatever floats your boat." He smirked, but I know he wasn't convinced.
He looked up at the bleachers. "Oh and by the way, Tyler's glaring at me so hard I think he might burn a hole through my head."
"Really?" I turn around and Tyler quickly averted his gaze to me. I smiled at him and waved. He gave me a small smile back and waved.

"I think now we should start attacking and defensing." I suggested.
"Ok you attack first." He said.
"Ok." I said as I passed him the ball but this time he didn't pass back.

I bent down, ready for position. He started dribbling the ball in his hands and smirked at me. "You'll never get it."
"We'll see." I said to him but my gaze was on the ball.
"Ready?" He asked.
"You bet."

He came to me while dribbling the ball, I came and I was this close to snatching the ball until he stood up, with his the ball in the hands.
"Hey!" I exclaimed as I jumped, trying to get the ball.
He simply chuckled.
"This is cheating!" I fussed, I probably looked like a five year old.
He bent down to my height and pitched his voice to sound like a little kid. "Aw, I'm sawy, forgive me? Pweaseeee?" He pouted like a adorable little kid.

How can I be mad at that face?

A smile I didnt know broke out on my face. "Well," I put a finger on my chin and pretended to think."If you give me a Sour Patch tomorrow before nap time, I might." I gave him a cheeky grin. We are acting like little kids.
"Deal." He said.
"Pinky promise?" I pouted, taking out my pinky.
He hooked his pinky to mine. "Pinky promise."

We then started at eachother and burst out laughing. "Oh my goodness!" I managed to say on between my laughs.
"You make a c-cute five year old Saphrano." He shook his head as he chuckled in unison.
"You're not too bad yourself Woods." I chuckled.
He started laughing again and I took this opportunity to grab the ball from him.
"Hey! That's cheating!" He exclaimed.
I smirked at him. "Remember to give me the Sour Patches tomorrow!" I broke out in a grin.

He smiled and opened his mouth to say something but couch called us.

"Alright we're going to be playing a match of five scores. I need two people to be the captain." He looked around and his eyes landed on Axel and Paxton. "Rowland and Adler." He called. Paxton strutted up to coach like he owns the place and Axel stood beside coach.

"Heads or tails?" He asked the both of them.
Axel opened his mouth to speak but Paxton beat him to it. "Heads." And he smirked at Axel who glared right back.
"Ok then, Rowland your tails." Coach nodded.

Coach flipped the coin and looked down at it along with Axel and Paxton. "Tails." He announced.
This time Axel smirked at Paxton and he glared back.
"Captains, choose your teammates." And coach stepped back.

Axel looked around and his eyes landed on a couple of boys who were staring at me, but I ignored them.
"Elainy." He growled slightly as he kept his gaze on the guys.

I stood there like a dummy, not sure what to do. Liam pushed me slightly. "Well go on." He whispered.

I walked up and everyone stared at me. I stood beside him.

Paxton looked around and picked a guy I recognized who called me out.

"Aaron." Axel called.

"Kyle."

"Noah."

"Will."

"Harry."

"Liam." Liam looked at me and gave me a sad smile. He was now on the other team.

It took about five more minutes until everyone was in thier teams.

"Alright! Everyone are sorted, Captains chose your side."

"We chose right." Axel said, keeping his glare on Paxton.
"Fine." He spat back.

"Now discuss the game plan!"

Axel turned to us and huddled us together. "Alright, I'm going to be point guard, Noah you're on post since you're tall, Harry I need you on defense, Ashton you're on power forward, Cameron you're on small forward, Josh you're on point guard, Sam you're the tallest so you're the center, Tom you're on shooting guard. Are we clear?"

"Wait! What about me?" I asked.
"Oh um, you can be the extra?" He said but it sounded more like a question.
"No! I-I want to play!" I demanded.
Axel sighed and rubbed his temples. "What do you want?"
"I want to be the center."
He scoffed."You're the shortest."
"How about shooting guard?" I asked.

The guys laughed. "You?"
"Yes me! I can shoot!" I exclaimed.
"Just give it to her mate, it's not like she's gonna do anything great." The guy whom I learned was Cameron.
"Hey! I-" I was about to yell at him until Axel interrupted.
"Fine." He said as he exhaled through his mouth.
"C'mon." He said and we walked up to court.

And then the game started. In the first half of the game Paxton's team scored 3 points while we only scored ones point. And I didn't even get the ball once! I kept jumping up and down for my teammates to pass the ball and they didn't, they just ignored me!

"Alright, done with first half, change sides!" Coach announced.
Axel sighed and all of our team mates moved to the other side.

"Ready?" Coach blew his whistle as he came upto the center with the ball in his hands.
"Go!" He threw the ball up in mid-air and quickly ran out of the court.

This time, I'm not gonna stand around and wait for the ball to come to me, I'm going to get the ball!

Sam hit the ball the other side of the court causing the opponent team member to get it. The opponent dribbled the ball with another dude following one of his team members chose behind him. They kept passing the ball to eachother to confuse our defensers. There is no way that I'm standing around this time! Our defenders were barely doing anything, so I sprung into action. I sprint over near the hoops where the opponent team was very close to shooting -but our defensers tried to block them but failed- I was almost there when he shooting the ball into the hoop, but failed, this gave me extra time to reach there. He jumped up the same time I did and tried once more, but I used the palm of my hand to throw it down. I jumped down and dribbled the ball over to the opponents court, everyone was closing up on me, I started defending the ball and looked around frantically for any of my teammates, and thankfully Axel was there.

"Axel!" I said as I threw the ball up in the air, passing it to him. Everything seemed like in slow motion, everyone was watching his every step. The opponent team started leaving me alone and started running after him. He caught the ball, dribbled over to the opponents hoop and scored!

"Yes!" I exclaimed as I jumped up and fist bumped the air and dropped on the ground, I didn't bother getting up.

Axel cheered and everyone on our team clapped. He jogged while clapping with a smile on his face.

Axel came over to me and held out a hand and I gladly took it. "Great pass Saphrano!" He said as he high-fived me. "Great score Rowland!" We both chuckled.

"Ok! C'mon now!" Coach announced as he came back to the center with the ball in his hands and everyone went back to position.
"Ready? Go!" He blew on his whistle and threw the ball up and exited the court.

This time, it was rather interesting. Sam actually managed to hit and pass to one of our team mates. He dribbled it and passed it to Cameron who got knocked down by one of the opponents who also snatched the ball from his grasp. "That's a double foul!" I exclaimed but coach didn't seem to notice. "If they can commit fouls then so can I." I mumbled under my breath with gritted teeth. I ran upto him and attacked him and took the ball. I was h halfway through the court when Paxton came right upto me and smirked.

It all happened to quick. One second I was dribbling the ball and the next, Paxtons elbow flew upto my private chest part hitting me hard, causing me to drop the ball. He guffawed for a second before taking the ball. I felt tears sting in the back of my eyes.

"Yo yo! El you ok?" Axel kneeled down next to me as he said in a panicked voice.
"Ow..." I says softly under my breath as I tear fell from my eye.

I'm not going to cry, not right now at least.

'Get up El! You can do this, I believe in you!' Luna supported.

I got upto both of my feat weakly, even tho my chest hurts like hell, I'm not going to let it affect me. I stood up to see the game infront of me happening, Paxton trying to score. I'm not gonna let that happen.

I dashed to him, jumped up and smacked the ball out of his hands. The look on his face was priceless. It was a mixture of stuper and shock, he definitely wasn't expecting that.

The dribbled the ball while protecting it with my other hand, since I was close to the hoop, there were two defensers closing up on me. I was close to the hoop, but I wasn't close enough to shoot, so I did what I had to. A jump shot.

I knew it wasn't going to work so I closed my eyes and waited for all the disappointing groans and all the yelling that was about to come to me.

I waited for a good ten seconds, but nothing happened. I slowly open my eyes to see the ball slightly bouncing up and down beneath the hoop. All of my team mates were watching me with parted lips, their eyes full of amazement.

Axel had a big grin on his face. "Oh my fu*king god! El, y-you killed it!" He ran upto me and threw me over his shoulders. I heard clapping from my team and I felt so happy. I turn my head to see coach clapping too!

"Wooooooo! That's my best friend!" I looked over to see Tyler cupping his mouth and yelling in joy. I chuckled to myself.

"A-Axel, put m-me d-down, all the b-blood i-is ru-rushing to my he-head!" I groaned.
"Right!" He put me down immediately. "Yeah, you're face is really red." He chuckled.

"Alright that's all I needed to see, everyone pack your bags. Try-outs are over. The final list will be posted this Friday so stay turned, good luck." Coach announced as he started to walk over to the exit.

Everyone started departing and I caught a glance of a all too familiar pair of red shoes. I'm not going to let him get away with this!

Axel said to have read my mind because he was starting to get furious. He kept glaring at Paxton and his mates.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Avery and Liam coming to me, I turned around and they were mad. "El, are you ok?" Liam asked me, but kept his glare on Paxton and his crew. I nodded. "You sure." Avery confirmed. "Yeah I'm sure." A small smile made its way to my face.

"Oh hell nah! I saw what that son of a b*tch did to you, he's fu*king dead!" I looked to the side to see Tyler hollering as he ran down the bleachers.

He came to me and cracked his knuckles, currently I was being surrounded by four guys. All of thier gazes on Paxton.

Paxton was laughing with his friends and was unaware on the glares and dirty looks he was getting.

"Let's go." Axel said so quietly under his breath, -through gritted teeth- that I almost didn't hear him. But for some reason the other three guys seem to have heard him quite clear.

They all nodded thier heads once and walked over to Paxton, while I stood there unaware what to do.

Suddenly Paxton turns around and Axel picked him up by his collar, Tyler holding his hair to tightly, Liam and Avery had his henchmen all covered, by picking them up too. Paxton looked so scared.

I realized what was happening and I dashed there, I wasn't going to let them do that to him. "No stop! Stop!" I yelled the whole way, until I finally reached there.

"-dont you dare-" Axel was in the middle of saying something to him until he turned to look at me. Now everyones gaze was on me.

"No stop!" I panted. "Let him go." I says softly to Axel.
"What?!" He breathed out in disbelief.
I turned to Tyler. "Tyler let go." He looked uncertain and hesitated but did add I said and let go of his hair. I could see relief wash over Paxton's face.
I looked at Liam and Avery. "You too, let them go." I said softly.
Tyler and Avery exchanged uncertain and hesitant looks before dropping them on the floor too

I came in between Axel and Paxton, and faced Axel. "It's ok calm down, don't hurt him." I mumbled to him with a small smile.
I then faced Paxton but exchanged gazes between Tyler, Avery, and Liam. "It's ok you guys, come over here." I waved for them to come behind me. They, once again exchanged uncertain glances but did what I said.

Paxton stood up straight and flashed me a smile with his pearly white teeth. "Woah Elainy, thank you. I know you wouldn't hold a grudge, it's just for the game-"

And then, I kicked him so damn hard in the nuts that he probably won't forget. He fell over on the ground, whimpering, while his friends stood and watched me with wide eyes filled with horror.

"Listen here you fu*king a*shole! Touch. Me. One. More. Time.-" I said slowly through gritted teeth. "-I will make sure you won't have kids in the future. Do. You. Understand.-" I glared at him with pure hatred, but he just whimpered in response. "I can and I will kick you so damn hard next time you won't be able to walk. Fu*king bastard. Putain d'idiot. Fottuto idiota!" I spit on his face, each of my words were laced with venom.

I flip him off with my finger and walking away to the girls locker room.

'Great job! I'm so proud!' Luna complimented.
"I know," I smirked. "I'm amazing."

I decided I was going to have a shower at home, who knows how long is been since they last cleaned over here and there might be peep holes for guys to...peep!

I took my bag out of the locker and took my phone out. I closed the zip on my bag and the locker and sling the bag over my shoulder.

I walk out and in unison unlock my phone to see what I missed in the past two hours.

I had a text from my mum.

From: Mummy!
: Alright, what time are u coming home?
: Congratulations! Your brothers just told me! Oh honey, I'm so proud of u!
: love u too!
Read 5:52 pm

To: Mummy!
I'm not quite sure, probably b4 6:30 or 7? Something like that :
Sent 5:53 pm

I switched my phone off and realized I was in the middle of the court. I looked up to see Avery coming towards me with a smile.
"Hey." He grinned as he stopped infront of me.
"Hi." I smiled back at him as I brushed a hair back behind my ear.
He let out a slight chuckle. "That was so bada*s, what you did. It was amazing!"
"Thank you." I grinned.
"So how are you going home?" He asked, I saw a blush starting to appear on his cheeks.
"Oh um, I'm probably gonna go with my best friend." A blush started to appear on my cheeks as well.
Avery to a glance at the bleachers then back at me. "Well he's not here is he?"

I turned to look at the bleachers and Tyler really wasn't there. Wow, he's really is mad at me isn't he? But this is kinda low for him to ditch me like that.

A frown made onto my face as I sighed. "Yeah..." I regained myself. "Well looks like like I'm walking home" I gave him a nervous chuckle as I looked down at my legs.
"Well about that..." He started as I looked up and him. When we made eye contact and his blush deepened and I could feel mine deepen too. "Can I d-drop y-you h-ho-home?" He stuttered, he was now flushed in red.
"I-um, thank you for the offer but I don't want to bother you." I smiled at him.
"Bother me? Pfffttt, c'mon." He smiled.
"I-i don't know." I mumbled looking down at my feet.
"Where do you live?" He asked kindly.

I told him my address.

"Hey! That's pretty close to my place! I can drop you off. I mean, look at the weather." We both looked up at the sky at the same time. The clouds now lost thier orange glow and we're replaced with dark gray color, -hinting that it was going to rain- the sun was now slowly setting announcing the end of the day.
"The weather is getting bad." I chuckled nervously.
"And you want to walk home?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'll be fine."
"C'mon, please! If you get sick on your way home, then I'll blame myself and feel really bad." He pouted.
"Oh Avery-"
"C'mon I insist, I'm gonna feel really bad."
"But-"
"I'm gonna take it personally, I'd you don't." He insisted.

I thought it over.
'He's cute, what else do you need! Just go with him for fu*ks sake!' Luna hissed.

"Well, ok." I smiled a I nodded.
"Yes!" He exclaimed under his breath causing me to chuckle.
"My car is parked on the other side of school so wait right here, I'll go get it." He smiled.
"Ok." I nodded as I smiled.

He returned the gesture and walked away.

I saw Liam packing his things in his yellow duffel bag and wiping his forehead with a towel.
"Hi." I said as I walked over to him.
He turned around and when he saw me a smile made onto his face. "Hey. That was so good!" He chuckled pulling me into a side hug.
I chuckled back as I let go. "I know right!"
"So you stopped us from beating his a*s so you can beat his a*s?" He asked.
"Well duh! If I let you beat the crap outta him then when would I get the pleasure to kill him?" I rolled my eyes as I stated the obvious.
He chuckled as he shook his head, his messy brown hair -now damped in sweat- bouncing up and down."You're crazy, you know that?"
"I've been told that a few hundred times." I chuckled.
"Anyways," He emphasized the word."Is Prince Charming dropping you home?" He smirked.

I went furiously red, but I decided to play it cool. " I-uh, yeah. We're acquaintances." I nodded but looked anywhere but his eyes.
He patted my shoulder. "Sure sure. You keep telling yourself that." He smirked."Invite me to the wedding."
I slapped his shoulder as I scrunched up my face playfully. "Shut up!" I exclaimed but with a huge grin on my face.
He raised his hands in surrender. "Sorry, but can I atleast be the godfather of your children?" He asked with a grin.
"Liam! I swear I will kill you!" I exclaimed but with a smile on my face.

"Elainy!" Someone yelled, I looked to the side to see Avery in his car, his windows rolled down.
"Coming!" I yelled back and then I looked back at Liam, who still had his gaze on Avery.
"Bye!" I smiled at him when he turned around.
"Bye, but I don't want to be a godfather just yet tho." He winked.
I punched his arms playfully again. "Do you ever shut up?!"
He had a broad grin on his face. "Nope!"
"Buh-bye!" I scoffed with a smile as I started to walk away.
"Bye! Be careful!" He yelled after me.

It was now slightly drizzling. The atmosphere had lost its warmth and comfort, it was now replaced with a cold breeze, exploring every inch of the weather. The sky had lost its friendly demeanor, being replaced with a dark black smile. Black clouds were now sprawled across the sky, not a inch of white cloud to be seen. The rain showed no remorse to stop the rain, instead made it harder. The water met the ground only to be pulled in and dissolved into it.

Averys car was a mix of metallic black and onyx, it was pretty fancy. With a huge BMW logo on it.

I walked upto the the car and opened the door the the passenger seat. The seat was made with leather, quite similar to the ones my brothers had in thier cars. I sat down and closed the door.

"I like your car." I complimented, as I explored around with my eyes.

The interior had a strong taste of jet black. The windows of the car were black too.

"Thank you." He smiled as he turned on the ignition.
"So tell me about your sisters." I asked, sitting quite comfortably.
"Well they're huge crackheads I'll tell ya that." He chuckled, causing me to chuckle too.

He smile and laugh were so contagious.

He started driving, the rain got heavier at the same time.

"They're twins." He said, his eyes fixed in the road.
"Oh, that's so cool! What're thier names?" I asked.
"Ellise and Charlotte." He smiled.
"How old are they?"
"They're eleven, I think." He chuckled at the end. "Tell me about your siblings, I want to know about them too." He said.

"Before I do, can I just say your voice greatly resembles Chris Hemsworths!" It was true! If I didn't know what Avery looked like I would've freaked out thinking it was Chris Hemsworths. He had the same deep soothing voice and accent as him.

He slightly laughed. "I get told that a lot!"
"Hm, I'm not surprised you do." I said. "So as you know, I have three older brothers."
"Mhm." He nodded, his eyes on the road.
"So let me start of by saying they're d*ckheads." I said seriously.
He looked at me and I looked back at him, we were just staring at eachother until we burst out laughing. "T-they are!" I managed to say in between my laughs.
Our laughing died down into chuckles as he looked back on the road.
"And?" He asked.
"Well, they're seniors."
"Thier names?" He asked.
"Lucas, Ryan and Blake." I said, a frown appearing on my face when I said thier names.
"Saphrano?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.
"Yeah, how'd you know?"
"Well, I've heard about Blake and his sibling being popular and stuff." He shrugged.
"Before you ask, no. No, I'm not popular."
"Hm ok, I'll remember that, but you are certainly popular among the guys." He smirked as he nodded.
"Pftttt, rubbish! They're my friends." I chuckled.
He raised his hands in surrender and quickly put them back of the steering wheel. "Whatever you say!" He chuckled.

"So tell me about yourself." I said to him.
"Well let's see, I love to surf, I like to cook sometimes, I'm Australian, I like movies, and long walks on the beach." He winked at me before turning his head back. "What about you?"
I chuckled. "Well, I like to play basketball, I love reading books, and lucky for you I like long walks on the beach too." I smiled.
"That's great!" He smiled. "Maybe we can go out to long walks on the beach together." He winked as he suggested.
"Take me out to dinner first." I chuckled, to which he laughed.
He smiled "Sure, where and when?"
"I was just joking!"

And we started our conversations.

~~~

"-And the the kangaroo jumped and punched him square in the stomach!" We both couldn't stop laughing.
"And let me get this straight, he chucked a slipper on his face?" I was surpressing my laughter.
"Mhm!" Avery laughed.
"Oh my goodness!" We were laughing like there was no tomorrow.

When our laughing died down I told him "I haven't laughed this hard in so long!" I sighed in happiness.
"I'm glad I could make you laugh." He grinned.

There was a few minutes of silence, both of us trying to calm down because we were laughing so hard.

He made a sharp turn to the left and I could see my house in the distance, as we came closer to my house, the cost it came to us.

The sky was now a dark sea, filled with bright little small dots. Even though the sky was clear, with the moon shining, the rain never made an argument to leave. It made itself rain harder and harder, almost like a thunderstorm. The rain was accompanied by his two allies, thunder and wind. The clear night sky was at a frantic war with the cold rain.

"Well," Avery turned off the ignition. "We're here." He smiled.

I looked to the side to see my house. The lights were on on the inside. The bright white street lights gave me a clear view of my house in the dark. The rain outside the car started pelting on its window, slowly yet with power.

"Thank you so much Avery." I looked at him and smiled.
A blush appeared on his cheeks and I could feel mine get warm too. "Y-you're welcome." He smiled back.
He scratched his neck sheepishly. "I-uh, can I have your number?" He mumbked, not meeting my gaze.
The blush on my cheek became ferocious. "I-I s-sure."
He grinned as he took out his phone from his pocket and I was already holding my phone.

We exchanged our numbers.

"Thanks again, for the ride." I smiled, the blush on mycheek never making a statement to leave.
"No problem." He smiled.
"Well, bye." I smiled and shyly mumbled as I waved to him. I opened the door and stepped out. Water immediately coming on me.
"Bye." He smiled back waved back, I closed the door.

I turned around to walk to the doorstep until I heard a car door open. "Elainy wait!"
I turned around and it was Avery.
"Yes?" I smiled.

He stepped out of the car and came to me, we were standing right infront of eachother.

I cheeky grin made its way onto his face. "I-uh, remember when you said about taking you out for dinner?"
"Oh Avery, I was just joking!" I slightly chuckled.
"Well, I'm not." He looked down, a dark red blush spread over his cheeks. "So why don't we get to know eachother?" He grinned at me.
I nodded furiously. "Y-yes of course!" I grinned.
"Then great, I'll text you sometime, bye!" He grinned as he walked down my doorstep.
"Bye!" I waved.

I watched until he went inside his car and drove off.

I was now wet, really wet. My whole attire was soaked in a mixture of water and sweat. I looked up and saw something in the window beside the door, I shrugged. Probably nothing.

I opened my bag and grabbed my ID card, which contained my house keys. I stick the key in the lock and twist it open. I went inside my house and rubbed my feet against the carpet.

"I'm home!" I yell.

Dad came out of the kitchen, he looked at me and smiled. He was polishing a glass with a yellow hand towel. "Hey kiddo!" He greeted.
"Hi dad." I said, closing the door behind me and giving him a smile.
"How was try-outs?" He gave me a hug.
"I was the only girl." I mumbled as I let go.
"Did any boy do anything?" His friendly demeanor was gone and was replaced with 'My gun is in the attic' demeanor.
I chuckled. "Nope." I lied smoothly through my mouth.
A sigh of relief came and his friendly self came back. "Great, dinner's going to be ready in twenty minutes, so go wash up."
"Oh thank god! I'm starving!" I groaned as I made my way upstairs. I heard him chuckle behind me.
I stopped and turned my head over my shoulder. "Hey dad?" He was heading to the kitchen.
"Hm?" He stopped and looked at me.
"Where is everyone?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.
"Your aunt and mom went out to get dessert. Your uncle is helping me in the kitchen and your cousin and brothers are upstairs, I'm not sure where tho."
I smiled."Ok, thanks." I said and continued up the stairs.

I made my way to my room and dropped my bag on the floor. I was walking over to my closet, until I tripped on something. "Ow..." I mumbled as I sat up on my carpeted floor, I looked around to see what I have tripped on and it caught my eye.

"What're you doing out here?" I mumbled softly to myself.

I got closer to it, and gently took it and placed it on my lap.

It was my wooden box.

It was small and brown. It was the length of my palm and my fingers combined, it was a bit broader than my palm. It had swirls of gold designs on it, a small lock -that didn't require a key- on it, separating the cap and the body of the box. It had a smooth texture. I ran my finger through it gently, an unfamiliar warmth entering me.

This box was very important to me, and what was inside was even more important.

I started feeling my eyes getting wet. I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand.

'I always kept this box under my bed so nobody would touch it, how did it get here?' I shrugged the thought off and put the box under my bed again.

I took in a few breaths to calm me down and I stood up, walking to my closet. I opened my closet, deciding what to wear. I decided on a pair of gray sweatpants and a plain, oversized orange hoodie. I quickly made my way into the shower, cleaning every part of my body. I looked down at my chest, the place where Paxton hit me had a deep blue bruise on it. But nonetheless I smiled to myself, knowing that he now has a deep blue bruise on his nut.

I dried myself and put on my clothes as I put my sweaty basketball clothes in the laundry basket.

I walked out of bathroom and headed downstairs. The door bell rung, I went and opened it.

"Hey!" I greeted.
"Hi!" Mum and Aunt May came, I moved to the side to allow them to come in.
"Oh congratulations!" Mum hugged me.
I chuckled as I hugged her back. "Mum, I just tried out, I'm not even sure if I'm gonna make the team."
She pulled back and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows."You're a Saphrano, you're good at everything you do!" She exclaimed.
"Hi aunt May!" I greeted the lady beside her.
"Hi darling, how was try-outs?" She smiled at me.
"I'll go and set up the table." Mum smiled as she excused herself.
"It was pretty good." I smiled back.
"Did you meet any cute boys?" She smiled as she nudged me.

I felt my cheeks burn up, why? Cause the thought of Avery popped into my head.

"I-uh no." I chuckled.
She squinted her eyes and searched my face for any lies. "Really?" She asked, a playful time laced in her voice.
"Mhm." I nodded.
"Okay, well I'm going to call your siblings and cousin down for dinner." She patted my cheeks as she made her way upstairs. "Lili, Blake, Ryan, and Lucas!"

I walked to the dining room and it was empty except for me. A few minutes later Lilian, Lucas, Ryan, and Blake came walking in a straight line. They were all taking about something.

"-She ate her fist!" Lilian exclaimed loudly. She has such an annoying voice.
"Her whole fist?! I can't even do that!" Lucas scoffed.
Lilian giggled. "You're very silly!"

They all say down, Lillian sitting in between Ryan and Blake, Lucas to the side of Blake while I said diagonally to them.

I looked down at my hands, fiddling with my fingers. Even at home I felt so out of place...
I felt the three of thier heavy gazes on me.

"Ahem." Blake cleared his through rather loudly, but I didn't look up.
"Ahem!"
"AHEM!" He sounded so harsh, so I looked up.

"May I help you?" I asked.
Lucas kept his hands on the table, Blakes attention was on me and Ryan didn't even bother to look a at me. "How was try-outs?" Blake asked.
"Good." I simply said.
"Good?" Lilian looked at me and smirked.
"Good." I repeated.

What's she upto now?

"Don't you owe us a "thank you"?" Blake arched an eyebrow.
I scoffed. "A "thank you?" For what?"
"We got you on the team." Ryan scoffed but didn't meet my gaze.
"You didn't. You just got me a try-out, when I didn't even ask for it." I scoffed and rolled my eyes in unison.
"Bi*ch be grateful." Blake sneered.
"There is a child present among us." Lucas exclaimed.
"No I'm not, I don't need to be. I never wanted to go try-out. I mean, you three were the reason the first one got canceled!" I scoffed.
"We got that spot for you!" Ryan yelled.
"When the fu*k did I ask for it!" I yelled back.
"Children among us!" Lucas yelled.
"Shut it a*sbrain!" I yelled at him.
"Who the fu*k you calling a*sbrain?!" He yelled.
"Wasn't there a child among us Lucas?" I said with sarcasm.

He opened his mouth to yell something but Mum came along. "Hey guys! Having fun?" She smiled as she took a seat beside me.
"Just dandy." I said through gritted teeth glaring at my brothers and they glared just as hard back.

My dad, my uncle, and my aunt all came out laughing happily.

Dad was holding a huge plate of what looked like pie?
"We're having pie for dinner?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows as I looked at the plate of pie being placed down in the middle of the table.
Dad sat down beside mum and my aunt sat beside me and my aunt. "Not just any pie, meat pie!" He smiled.
"Meat pie?" I repeated.
"Meat pie," Dad nodded. "It's your uncles recipe."
"Cool." I mumbled.

I don't like meat pie.

"Since Elainy got try-outs today, let her have the first piece!" My uncle smiled at me as he cut a piece and placed it on my white plate.
I smiled at him. "Thanks."
"No problem kiddo," He smiled back. He started everyone and then himself. "So tell me, how was try-outs?"
"Oh um, i-it was good." I nodded.
"Did you get on the team?" my dad asked.
"Probably not." I shrugged, playing with my piece of pie.
"Why do you say that?" He asked.
I sighed. "I don't know." I shrugged.
"It's ok, I'm sure you will." My aunt smiled.
"Thank you."

I looked down at my pie, it had curry and fat dripping from its side, it had golden brown skin with a swirl of what looked like cream cheese on it.

Everyone started digging into the pie, I sorta hesitated but I did it anyways. The pie was so good! It's true what they say, never judge a book by its cover.

"Oh wow! This is so good!" Mum complimented. Then compliments started rolling in.
"Woah!"
"This is amazing!"
"The meat is so soft!"
"I love this!"
"I love it! It's so good!"
"It's really good," I complimented.
"Thank you guys!" He smiled at everyone.

Everyone started engaging in a conversation, while I was just by myself.

'I wonder if Avery has a inner voice?' Luna wondered.
"Why?" I asked.
'I mean, if he's so hot, imagine what his inside voice would look like! I know from experience.'
"Rude!" I scoffed.

"So Elainy." I snapped out of my daze and looked to see who called me, and of course it's Satans spawn.
I faked a realistic smile. "Yes?"
"Who was the boy who drove you home?"

Everyone went silent, my brothers looked up at me with furrowed eyebrows and wide eyes.

"I-uh, that was my best friend. Tyler." I lied smoothly.
"But I've seen Tyler before, and he doesn't look like that." She batted her eyelashes innocently.

I want to strangle this bi*ch so fu*king bad!

"Elainy? You didn't tell me about any boy?" Dad asked me with furrowed eyebrows.
"I-uh, forgot?" I said but it sounded like a question.
"El?" Mum asked.
"I knew it! I knew there was going to be a cute boy!" My aunt exclaimed in happiness.
"What's his name?" Mum asked me softly. I felt so awkward.
"Avery." I mumbled.

I quickly finished the last bite of my pie.

"May I be excused?" I asked.
"No. Not until you tell us about him." Blake said through gritted teeth.
I sighed. "I don't have to tell you anything." I hissed.
"Don't argue right now," Dad said.
"He started it." I mumbled under my breath as I leaned back in my chair.
"I didn't fu-" Blake looked around, especially at Lilian. He knew he couldn't curse of argue, we promised our parents that we'd be on our best behavior.

"Ascolta qui cagna, chi cazzo è?" (listen here bi*ch, who the fu*k is he?) Blake growled in Italian.
Mum looked so shocked at his language.
"Non devo dirti niente stronzo!" (I don't have to tell you anything a*shole!). I hissed back.
"Oh mio dio! Dove hai imparato quelle dure parole?!" (Oh my god! Where did you learn those harsh words?!) Mum chipped in.

"Sai cosa? Sono fuori di qui!" (You know what? I'm out of here!) I stood up abruptly.
"Odio questa famiglia, cazzo!" (I fu*king hate this family!) I threw my dishes in the sink and ran upstairs.

I entered my room and sat on my bed. Of course Lilian had to tell everyone about that right now, couldn't she have waited?!

Now I know, it was her by the window! Couldn't she have asked me in public I mentally scoffed.

My phone started pinging, indicating I got a text. I unlocked my phone and opened text.

From: unknown number
: hey! It's me Avery :)
8:56 pm

I smiled to myself as I quickly saved his number and texted him back.

To: Avery
Hi Avery! Thanks for the ride again :) :
8:57 pm

From: Avery
: No problem ;)
: What's up?
8:57 pm

To: Avery
Nothing much, wbu? :
8:57 pm

From: Avery
: just finished reading and cuddling with my sisters
8:57 pm

To:Avery
Aw, that's adorable <3 :
8:58 pm

We started talking for about 10 minutes after that, his texts made me smile too. I was getting this warm feeling in my chest...

We were about to talk about the kangaroo story he told me, until someone barges into my room. I quickly switched my phone off.

Of course, it was my brothers.
"Do you dumbas*ses not know how to fu*king knock?! I could've been changing!" I exclaimed.

They all came into my room.
"Who the fu*k were you texting just now?" Ryan asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.
"None of your business." I spat.
"It's that boy isn't it?" Lucas said through gritted teeth.
I stayed silent.
"Of course it is!" Blake scoffed. "How long has this been going on?!"
"What's been going on?!"
"How long have you been dating for?!" He yelled.
I chuckled humourlessly. "I met him today!"
"How did you meet him?" Lucas asked.
"You guys got me into a boys basketball team try-outs, of course that's how I met him!" I scoffed.

"That reminds me, who the hell is Paxton?!" Blake asked with furrowed eyebrows, and for a second he looked like he actually cared.
"How do you know about him?" I asked.
"Axel texted us about him." Ryan told me.

Now, we weren't shouting at eachother. We were calming down.

"What did he do to you?" Lucas asked with sencerity laced in his voice.
"He uh, sorta touched me where he wasn't supposed to..." I mumbled. I didn't know why I was telling them this, but I had a feeling I could trust them.
"Oh he's fu*king dead tomorrow!" They all barked in unison.
"It's fine, I gave him a taste of his own medicine." I smiled to myself at the thought of kicking him in the nuts.
"Really? What'd you do?" Lucas asked with raised eyebrows.
"I kicked him in the nuts, gave him a earful, Cursed him in both French and Italian." I smiled to myself.

Big grins made its ways onto thier faces.
"Great job." Blake complimented.
"I'm impressed." Ryan said.
"I'm surprised." Lucas nodded.
"But he's still dead tomorrow." Blake smirked.
"Oh yeah totally." Ryan and Lucas nodded in unison.

"By the way," Ryan looked at the ground. "I'm sorry, about this morning..." He mumbled, not meeting my gaze.
"What happened this morning?" Lucas asked.
"I'll tell you later."
I sighed. "It's fine I guess." We both knew I didn't mean it.
"Let's go, you have to comb Lilians hair, I have to read her a story and Blake has to tuck her in." Ryan mumbled.
"You guys go on, I'll be there in a minute." Blake said to them as they nodded.
"Ok, goodnight." They greeted Blake. The both looked at me and nodded, then left.

Blake sat down beside me on the bed. We both were silent.
"So..." I said, breaking the silence as I fiddled with my fingers.
"So..." He repeated my words.
"Why are you here?" I asked, still not looking up at him.
"I-uh, I-uh got a 96."

That mere sentence caught my attention. My head looked upto him so fast I thought it would break.
A huge, broad grin broke out on my face. "Oh my gosh! Really?"
He looked at me a small smile hanging from his lipsmas he nodded. "Yeah."
"Oh my god!" I couldn't help it, I launched myself onto him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I hugged him. He was a bit stiff and, because he wasn't expecting it, but slowly and gradually, he wrapped his arms around my back and let out a slight chuckle. He was almost falling because he didn't expect it.

He chuckled. "Yeah yeah, let go." He mumbled patting my back.
I did as he said. "I am so proud of you! It's even higher than what I got!" I exclaimed, I just couldn't contain my happiness.
"How much did you get?"
"92."
"No surprise there." He mumbled, but with a smile.
"Do mum and dad know?" I asked.
"Yeah, that's why I asked them to make meat pie."
"But I hate meat pie." I grumbled.
"That's why I asked them to make it." He grinned.

I scoffed as I playfully hit him on the shoulder.

"Oh and by the way, we're grounded for a week." He scratched his neck.
"What?!" I exclaimed. "Why?"
"For using-" He started in a high pitched feminine voice, like mum. "-Inappropriate and explicit language."
We both chuckled. "I had a feeling." I said.
"Anyways, I have to go tuck Lilian into bed, so bye." He nodded to me as he stood up and was about to walk out.
A frown immediately made it's way to my face. "Ok, bye."
"Oh and we're not done with this Avery conversation!" He said and then he left, causing me to chuckle.

I quickly went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I closed the lights to the bathroom and my room and closed the door to my room and my bathroom and hopped into bed.

Sometimes I wish I was Lilian, having my brothers tucking me into bed, reading me a story before bed, combing my hair, playing with me, taking me to fundazzle, last but not least loving me to death...

This thoughts made me tired and sleepy, so I let myself close my eyes and go to bed.

A few minutes later darkness took over me and I was out.

-------------------------------------
Hey!

This was such a long chapter! This took me 15 whole days to write! Wow, my hands are tired from typing!

Anywho, enough of that...

Let's get some knowledge around, knowledge is important ain't it?
So comment a random fact, I'll go first.

- A teaspoon of neutron star is equivalent to 10 trillion kgs.

Woah, and I thought I was heavy...

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I had fun writing this, so tell me what you want to see next!

Anyways...

Don't forget!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Ciao! ✌️
Author ❤️

(Words-15609)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 23.4K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
170K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...
16K 479 32
Spin-Off of Taarey - Red String of Fate (Would suggest you read that first) ************************************************************************...
202K 10.9K 65
Her hands shook violently as she dialed the 7 digits to call her big brother. Her heart was beating so loud, and fast in her mind. She was shaking ne...