|The Devil Himself πŸ”ͺ| Michae...

By SuzuBrooke

There is a new lady in town who has the guts to live right next door to Michael's childhood home... Her name... More

{ Chapter 1 }
{ Chapter 2 }
{ Chapter 3 }
{ Chapter 4 }
{ Chapter 5 }
{ Chapter 6 }
{ Chapter 7 }
{ Chapter 8 }
{ Chapter 9 }
{ Chapter 10 }
{ Chapter 12 }
{ Chapter 12.5 }
{ Chapter 13 }
{ Chapter 14 }
{ Chapter 15 }
{ Chapter 16 }
{ Chapter 17 }
{ Chapter 18 }
I'm Sorry
{ Chapter 19 }
{ Chapter 20 }

{ Chapter 11 }

166 8 20
By SuzuBrooke

[Just me and my fam/readers on the road with our two beloved cinnamon buns! Honestly I think this whole chapter is going to be light hearted and innocent... Because. We all need some sweet moments and I can always go to the smut scenes in the next chapter and you'd never expect it after reading one chapter MUAHAHA! I'm so evil. 😈😏]

[Love you guys!]

The hockey masked male nodded in reply. Holding Y/n's hand as they teleported back to the car.

"Doesn't that take away some of your energy, Michael?"

Y/n asked. Michael managed to mutter out.

"A little..."

"By a little I think you mean a lot. You can sleep in the car, though."

Michael only nodded his head and got in the passengers side. Jason sat in the back seat on neither side of the car. As Y/n pushed in the keys and the group took off. The car ride being a bit quiet but peaceful at the same time.

The girl glanced to the side to see that Michael was asleep. Leaning his head on the window so it looked to the passerbys that he was just staring out at them. Putting on some soft music Jason and Y/n quietly started their own conversation.

"Hey, Jason.."

His head shot in Y/n's direction.

"Yes?..."

Y/n's Pov-

"Do you want me to tell you where the place we're going looks like?"

He nodded. Obviously brimming to the core with curiosity.

"Well it's in the country so we will see plenty of woods and farms nearby. A pond will be next door to the old house. I don't know if my Mom still lives there... The house really was very spectacular looking, the garden and everything else. I don't know if everything will look how I imagine it to be or not but there's no shame in fixing it up."

"The woods has many trails. And the woods and yard is very spacious. There's 10 rooms including two bathrooms, a master bedroom, three other bedrooms a living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room, and a sun room. A porch next to the front door. Outside next to the house nearby there is a metal building and a wooden one... I'm sure you'll love it!"

You exclaimed. Feeling giddy just remembering your childhood home. So many sweet memories ran through your head that you held dear. A smile widening on your face as you continue to drive down the interstate. Jason leaned forward. He seemed quite a bit interested.

"More... Tell me more!"

Oh, it turned out he had a childish side... Honestly you couldn't help but chuckle. Jason's reaction was precious.

"Well... Let's see. There's an old stadium close by with an old nightclub and a club house that my grandfather built. The pond being beside of it as well. The pond has many fish, but the water is probably a tad bit mucky. A house lays on the hill on the opposite side, two stories, old... Haunted but honestly I would think any 140 year old building would be."

"The house is made out of a really sturdy cedar wood with metal railings as the roof. A chimney, and many fireplaces. An attic and many other rooms. We also might have neighbors if they're still alive. My Uncle and Aunt and maybe even my Cousin. I'd have to introduce you to them."

Jason tilted his head. A little confused.

"How many family members do you have..."

"Honestly... I don't know anymore. After I became a grown up with a mindset on finding and getting my dream job I'd call them but they wouldn't hardly ever answer."

Jason nodded and we continued with various different subjects. Eventually Michael woke up and joined in too. I looked down at the clock and saw that it was about 3:00 and none of us had lunch. So I drove us to Burger King.

"You guys want to go in and stretch your legs for a bit or stay and eat in the car?"

"I want to go in..."

Jason said. Michael nodded.

"Same here."

We all got out of the car and went in. Me bringing my pocketbook with me. Ending up buying some hamburgers and fries with three waters. The lady gave us a wierd look.

"These two are just joking around. Men... am I right?"

I stated with a smile. The lady smiled back, now less suspicious as to why they had their masks on. I pointed at a table.

"You guys go sit there while I use the bathroom... If the lady calls this number here's the money I owe her."

Michael simply nodded and pulled you in for a quick kiss on the lips raising his mask and then sitting down to Jason staring at him with slight annoyance. You placed the money in front of Michael and left. Going into the bathroom and quickly using it because you were slightly worried what Michael would do or Jason either one.

Turns out it was perfectly fine. Michael had already given the money to the lady and was eating his food without his mask on and Jason his. It was one of those simple moments that anyone could enjoy and you had to say... It did feel like the three of us were family. You sat beside of Jason and ate quietly.

After all three of you had cleaned up and finished it was time to hit the road again. This time you were in the back with Jason. Michael driving while you were sprawled out laying your head on Jason's lap. Obviously the food making you satisfied. Jason didn't seem to know what to do. And if your questioning how Michael knew where to go. That's because your phone was on Google Maps.

"Y/n?.."

He asked. I looked up to see him.

"What?"

You mumbled, now slightly sleepy.

"... Nothing."

"You know. I could probably fall asleep like this. Your lap's comfortable..."

A yawn made it's way past your lips before you closed your eyes shut. Lulling yourself into unconsciousness.

[Unbeknownst to you he found that adorable.]

Michael's Pov-

Looking back by the front mirror I saw Y/n laying her head in Jason's lap. My eyebrows furrowing in jealousy. Before looking over to see your peaceful expression. This made his gaze turn a bit softer before he place his full attention on the road.

"If Y/n's happy... I'm happy."

I mumbled to myself with a soft smile.

"Y-yeah..."

Jason nodded. Obviously feeling a bit awkward as tense as he was. Y/n... Could be a bit touchy sometimes but that was a-okay for me. But still. Y/n is mine. I don't just think this, I know!

I calmed myself down yet again. And on went the quiet yet ever so still car ride. One thing I could agree on was that the ride was actually pretty nice. Seeing new things, being close to Y/n this entire time. Nobody talking my ears off, and the music station was playing my favorite song... My killing song.

https://youtu.be/2T9m-fj8K9c

Ah, yes. Now that's the spirit. After a while we made it to a house on with white plastic shackles for the walls and a black tiled roof. There were many windows and the pavement was a bit cracked but I could tell the house was taken great care of a long time ago. Y/n woke up just at the right time when the car came to a halt.

"Were here already?"

I nodded and walked around the grassy yard looking at the untamed bushes then the metal and wooden building beside of each other a tarp nearby along with a basketball goal on the other side and a sticky tall pine tree behind the goal. There was a fence with less grass. It was small like Y/n... How cute. There were many pots and bushes all around along with dead plants. No wonder Y/n liked it here so much.

There was even a shed for the car a swing and a picnic table. Woods surrounded the outskirts of the bushes and behind the two buildings. I could see a broken up gravel path down below. It must lead to the pond and the house on the hill or maybe the neighbors. I wonder where the stage and stadium Y/n was talking about while I was faking my sleep.

I was just wandering what was so special about this place so I didn't sleep the entire trip. I still got plenty of energy back just keeping my thoughts to myself and listening to the two before I joined in on one of the many conversations. No matter what Y/n does... I'll always love her to an extent that I'd kill for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 3.4K 33
Liam left everything that he knew behind, his house, the neighborhood he lived in, and the city that he knew. Why? Because he needed a change. He nee...
1.5M 47.9K 62
[THIS GOT REWRITTEN] [QUICK NOTE: I took inspiration from Halloween (2007) {The Remake} , partly because this Michael seemed to talk more (at least w...
294K 9.9K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐎𝐧π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ β˜…β˜…β˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
436 83 28
This story is not getting the attention it deserves, so I am attempting to "re-brand" it. Maybe no one "gets" it. If you want to read about "Normal"...