Tour (5SOS Fanfic)

By Hungergamesfanatic22

Life has changed for Taylor Brookes and her 3 best friends Amanda Morgan, Alia Jefferson, and Amber Hartley... More

Introduction ~
Chapter 1 ~
Chapter 2 ~
Chapter 3 ~
Cast
Chapter 4 ~
Chapter 5 ~
Chapter 6 ~
*NOT A CHAPTER*
Chapter 8 ~
Chapter 9 ~
Chapter 10 ~
Chapter 11 ~
**1K and possible follow/shout out stuff**
Chapter 12 ~
Chapter 13 (Part 1)~
Chapter 14 (Part 2) ~
Chapter 15 ~
Chapter 16 ~
Chapter 17 ~
Chapter 18 ~
Chapter 19 ~
Chapter 20 ~
Chapter 21 ~
Chapter 22 ~
*Author's Note -VERY IMPORTANT*
Chapter 23 ~
Chapter 24 ~
Chapter 25 ~
Chapter 26 ~
Chapter 27 ~
Chapter 28 ~
Chapter 29 ~
Chapter 30 ~
Sequel to Tour/Author's Note
New Characters ~

Chapter 7 ~

2.3K 70 21
By Hungergamesfanatic22

Chapter 7 ~

Luke's pov

"Well, we should be getting back to the hotel," I say.

"Yeah, we should. Shouldn't we?" Taylor says, as we begin to make our way back.

"Yep..."

I'm so glad that she agreed on letting me take her out, even though she has a boyfriend. Which pretty much bites. I know that I should have seen it coming but my head was in the clouds. Maybe, one day, she'll be mine... But obviously that's not going to happen. She seems committed to being with her boyfriend. Cheating is probably the last thing on her mind. And I don't blame her.

It gets really quiet, and the silence is killing me. The only noise -and I kid you not- are crickets. And I can here her breathing.

"It was fun hanging out with you," Taylor says, breaking the deathly silence, as we're walking down the street. Back to the hotel we're currently staying at.

"Yeah-"

"OH. MY. GOD. IT'S LUKE HEMMINGS!!" Someone yells in a high-pitched scream. Taylor's head whips around to the scream, as does mine. We see a group of girls run toward us, and I feel a small hand, grab my slightly larger one. I'm about to question what she's doing, but then I see the fear in her eyes. Why is she scared? They're not going to hurt her. And if they tried, which obviously they wouldn't, I would protect her. But she looks so terrified.

"Let's go," she says, and takes off running. Me right behind her.

We run for about a block or two, halfway towards the hotel, when I see am alleyway and pull her into it.

Panting, I say out of breath, "Why did you take off running like that?"

She answers once she finally catches her breath as well. "Because... Idon'tlikebeinginthemiddleofbigcrowds."

She says it so fast that I don't even get part of what she said.

"What?" I ask, hoping to be able to understand her more clearly.

"I said... I don't like being in the middle of big crowds... I get scared, and then I can't breathe," she says.

"Well, it's not like they're just gonna close up on you," I say nonchalantly. "All they want is an autograph or some pictures."

"I know... It just scares me... Being the center of attention... I'm not used to that..."

"Yeah, it's not that fun at first, but you'll get used to it... Trust me."

"Okay... I'll trust you on this," she says. "But one thing."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"You're a bit too close," she says, and I realize that I am.

I had her pressed up against the brick wall... Oops... I didn't realize that...

"Sorry," I say. Noe I'm completely embarrassed.

"It's okay," she says biting her lip.

Damn...

"We need to go," she says. "It's almost nine o'clock."

"Yeah."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Truth or dare?" Michael asks Taylor.

Yep... We're playing truth or dare... And it hasn't been all that pretty so far. Especially since Calum had to do a strip tease, which wasn't all that bad... But I had to lick peanut butter off of Ashton's face... Everyone else thought that it was funny, but I didn't think so. And Ashton giggled and said, "Luke stop it! That tickles!" Like what the hell?! That's gross!

"Uhm... Dare?" She says slowly, like she's unsure of what she's saying.

I smirk appears across Michael's face, and I already feel bad about what she's going to be dared to do.

Alia leans in and whispers something into Amber's ear, and Amber nods. What are they planning?

Amber then means into Michael and whispers something into his ear. Probably the same thing.

"I dare you to name all of Snow White's eleven dwarfs," he says.

"It's seven you dummy," Alia says, glaring at him.

"Sorry."

"Okay," Taylor says.

"But you have to name them in thirty seconds, and if you can't do that then you have to tell us your darkest secret."

Her cheeks turn red, like she doesn't want to tell her secret.

Well obviously she doesn't want to, dumb ass. Nobody ever wants to tell their secrets.

My self-conscious scolds. And as always, it's correct.

"Okay," she agrees. "Dopey... Happy... Sneezy... Bashful -"

"Time's up," Michael says.

Shit balls.

She sighs, "Okay, fine."

Ugh, I can't let her do this.

Then stop her!!

"My darkest secret... Hmm..." She sighs once again. "I have two, but I'm not really sure which one to tell..."

"The first one that came to mind."

"Okay... I'm pregnant," she says.

And -literally- all of our mouths drop open. I feel my mouth getting dry. I just want to sit in a corner and cry...

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL TAYLOR???" Alia and Amber say at the same time.

"Holy shit," Ashton and Calum say.

All Michael does is stare blankly at the floor.

Taylor starts laughing, and she looks beautiful. But I don't see how she finds this hilarious??

"I... was joking!!" She laughs. "That's not my darkest secret!"

She laughs so hard that she ends up snorting.

Jesus Christ.

The room goes silent...

"Don't you fucking do that again!" Amber laughs slapping Taylor's arm.

"Why are you laughing?" Amanda questions.

"You have to admit that it was pretty funny," Amber shrugs.

"Yeah, to Satan," I hear Alia mumble and I snort.

"See! He thought that it was funny too!"

••••••••••••••••••

I think this is the weirdest thing and chapter I've ever written... This is what happens when you try writing whilst you have writer's block :(

And I'm sorry that I haven't really been that active lately :(

I've been so busy this week, and I feel really bad...

I also discovered Candy Crush. Yeah, the biggest mistake I've made...

Hope y'all had an awesome Christmas! I did! The pic you saw is partially what I got.

And also happy late birthday to Disney012 !! Go follow her! She's got some awesome books that y'all need to read!!

I've been writing this chapter for almost a week and I still think there should be some more detail. But idc.

Dedicated to Disney012 , fluffycockatoos , and maddyhk94   :)

It's also raining, which makes me very sleepy. Its like almost 10:40 pm where I live.

So goodnight lovlies :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 2.6K 40
"what if i told you i'm actually calum hood and have been deceiving you this entire time?" "i wouldn't believe you" + or where Calum Hood, bassist of...
6.2K 26 49
Kyra Hood is the step-sister of Calum Hood and is the 5th member of the popular band 5 Seconds Of Summer. Kyra starts to develop feelings for her clo...
14.9K 784 20
Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael are in a band named 5 Seconds of Summer. What happens when they're on tour and Mr. Gus Bus breaks down. The driver c...
73.5K 1.4K 37
It's hard to be the little sister from a famous drummer. He's always on tour and you really miss him, but you have a best friend, Amy, who you know y...