The Stalker Angel |✔ (under c...

By bibliophile_panda25

❝My name is not Carmen, It's Abrianne.❞ ❝Are you sure about it? Don't you remember how I used to torment you... More

B O R I N G S T U F F S
I N T R O D U C T I O N
P A R T - I
C H A P T E R - I
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
...

Chapter 51

46 15 40
By bibliophile_panda25

51| Backstabbing B!tch

My head felt heavy, my hair was resting over my face, I groaned lightly and looked around me, My hands were tied with a rope to a chair. I glanced around, but it was dark in here.

Suddenly, the lights turned on, and I heard a voice, which made me furious as hell. "How are you doing, your highness. I hope I am not causing you too much pain."

"Ravina!" I muttered with much disgrace. She stood there wearing a red crop top, skinny jeans. It's weird seeing her in this attire. Her dirty blonde hair glowing, a spark of evil in her brown eyes.

I loathe her. 

"Yeah! You recognize me."

°°°

"Alana! What are your opinions about this tiara? Do you think it will suit me?" I asked placing the tiara over my head.

"Of Course it would." She said smiling. "Everything suits you."

"I don't think so." We were interrupted by a voice.

"Ravina! What a pleasant surprise." I greeted her smiling, I stood up and hugged her. "You didn't tell that you were coming."

"I want it to be a surprise." She said smiling. "And what are you preparing for?"

"I am going to go to the village festival," I whispered as I didn't want my father to know that.

"And Did Uncle gave you the permission?" She asked.

"No."

"So you are sneaking out." She said solemnly, "Again!" She turned towards Alana, "You are the one, who is providing her this sort of idea, aren't you?"

Alana glanced downwards because no one was supposed to argue with the royal family.

"It was my idea and don't you dare talk to her that way, You are my cousin and it will be better if you stay that way."

"Huh? So you are arguing with me because of some street girl."

"Shut up before I eliminate your tongue from your mouth." I yelled, Alana tried to say something, "Don't talk."

"You believe you are capable of doing that. Don't you get it, you are deformed something is wrong with you, that is why your father keeps you detained in this castle, whereas everyone is allowed to roam independently. "

I would be completely honest, I was a little hurt. "That is untrue, Father doesn't allow me to go outside because I am a princess."

"You thinks," She mocked, "Why don't you go and ask your father?" She said and went away.

°°°

"Look at you, still the pathetic, miserable girl that you were 500 years ago." She grinned with her hand folded over her chest.

"I could say the same thing about you, still the backstabbing bitch that you were 500 years ago," I said frowning at her, Her smile declined, and she wrapped her finger into a fist and with much force punched me.

"You look nice, Black jacket, blue t-shirt, and black jeans, I wonder where you got the penny to pay for it."

"I earned it, unlike you, who used to steal everything from everyone." She once again pushed and this time my nose started to bleed.

"That tongue of yours, I would have done anything to tear it from your mouth." She mocked as I began to groan. "Don't you ever feel that you are a burden over many people?"

"No! I don't. I don't." I said with a smile, She rolled her eyes and grabbed my face, shoveling her finger in my cheeks.

"You are such a pathetic little bitch, You know what, I am jealous, I am jealous of you."

"Don't you think I know that?"

"You had everything that I ever wished for, Everybody cherished you."

"Everybody felt pity for me because they understood my life was going to be a lot tangled than usual." She discarded her hand from my cheek and gave a long sigh.

"You know I would have tolerated that too but then you snatched something else from me."

My eyes widened, my face illuminated at what she was referring to. I gave a little laugh, "I see where it's going, You are talking about Alexander, aren't you?"

°°°

I was walking towards the library, to get a book, as usual, it was when I heard some giggling sound from a room.

I stopped for a moment, trying to choose whether to peep inside or just follow my way.

'We should always follow our destiny but we can't help curiosity, can we? Well, some people can but I can't.'

The door slammed open and two familiar people came out making my mouth vast open, It was Ravina and that spoiled brat, Alexander. They were kissing without even noticing my tall figure.

'Did I also formulate the ability to be invisible, if I do then I do have a list of things to do?'

"Oh, Carmen." Ravina said pulling away, I gave a little uncomfortable smile, "I didn't notice you there."

"Well, I am aware of that."

"So What are you doing here, spying on us?" The brat us.

I turned towards him, "No! I was planning on going to the library." I had my eyes locked to my feet.

"Then Go!" He snapped.

I glared at him instantly. ‘Keep calm.’ I gave a fake smile, "Well, I would have a long time ago, but you two are blocking my road so for the honor of good lord, -”  I increased my voice, “-MOVE!"

Both of them shifted away and went towards the library.

°°°

"So Did you abducted me because you were just a toy soldier to him and I wasn't." I mocked while her face went all red, she took a knife and stabbed me in the thigh, I groaned and pulled the chains.

"I WAS NOT A TOY SOLDIER TO HIM." She grunted.

I know that the more I snap back the more pain she would cause. But the words that I was tossing at her may not put a scar but She will carry it with her to her own grave. "Aw, Did I made a big girl cry, how outrageous of me."

"Shut up!"

"Not possible, because It's bitter but it's true, he never admired you.” I said tilting my head to aside. “ Wait. Didn't you recall that he had said in a modest obvious voice that he never truly liked you."

"Shut up, Carmen. "

"You brought it to yourself, Ravina." She pulled out the knife immediately. I grunted.

"You know what, at first I had a intention of slaughtering you once you recall everything because it was going to be more entertaining  this way but unfortunately I was wrong."

"Well. That's doesn't come as a surprise to me, You were always wrong."

She gave a little laugh, "Were you this bitch, when you didn't remember anything? I bet you were a completely different and better person than what you were or are."

"I always treated you nicely but you were the one who was always a bitch to me and as time went by, I came up with this conclusion that there's no point of being nice to you. "

"So you think I am the bitch over here."

"I don't think you are a bitch I believe that you are bitch, a psychopath, jealous little bitch."

She leaned towards my body and slowly began to make a mark over my face with the knife. I grunted, while she just gave that bitchy laughter and said with her venomous tongue, "Don't worry, I won't mess up your pretty little face." Her gaze traveled to my eyes. “-Oh wait! How about I cut off an eye. ” Her knife stayed just a few cm from my vision. I gulped, imagining the amount of pain that I was going to feel. “Half-demons, want your flesh and blood, not your eyes. So let's cut it off. ”

Suddenly, there was a slamming sound, "Oh, so now he is here.” She said with a disgusted look.

Relief.

For now.

I exhaled, "Who is here?" I asked nervously. Her lips went wide,

"Carmen! What a lovely surprise." My heart began to beat faster. It can't be him.

"Peter!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 2.7K 90
A forsaken God in exile, seeking to find his purpose. A soldier with a questionable past. Destiny picks the two most unlikely pieces upon the board a...
113 14 8
Ainsley Roarah always thought her life was normal and boring until one night a stranger breaks in and saves her before her home is blown up. Her savi...
138 16 27
A girl who sees ghosts. A magic out of control. A group hellbent on destroying what they're afraid of. Maddie Johnson is sent to a mental institutio...
711K 34.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...