Your Guardian Angel (Your Lie...

By rdcastillo24

When Arima Kousei thought that he had already lost the girl he does love after his performance in East Japan... More

Chapter 1: The Accident
Chapter 2: Forgotten Memories
Chapter 3: Battle Symphony
Chapter 4: Goodbye and Hello!
Chapter 5: Princess Aquina
Chapter 6: Sonata
Chapter 7: Lotus Flower
Chapter 8: New World
Chapter 9: Eternal Flame
Chapter 10: Love's Spring
Chapter 11: Broken Memory
Chapter 12: Resolve
Chapter 13: Black Butterfly
Chapter 14: Wake Up, Kousei
Chapter 15: How To Save A Life
Chapter 16: Your Guardian Angel
Chapter 17: Together Again
Chapter 18: Connected
Chapter 19: Four Years Later
Chapter 20: Aquina's Grave
Chapter 21: Marry Me
Chapter 22: Sweet Night
Chapter 23: All Of Me
Chapter 24: Lavender's Blue
Chapter 25: Wedding Ceremony
Chapter 26: Honeymoon At Home
Chapter 28: A New Light
Chapter 29: The Family Crest
Chapter 30: His Twins

Chapter 27: A Whole New World

381 16 22
By rdcastillo24

A/n: Thank you for all the support that you gave my book! Happy Father's Day!

Kaori and Kousei may look like they don't truly have time to create their first child since the two of them look so busy in school, work, and life itself but what many people don't know, the couple always had time whenever they get to sleep together back at home. They always have sex before they sleep and wake up at the same time.

Even so, it was still a huge surprise for Kousei when he had heard from his assistant, Miyazono Hiroyuki, that his wife, Miyazono Kaori, was rushed at the hospital for having nausea and vomiting after her graduation while he was in a meeting with his father and his father's business associates. He just whispered it to him but he didn't expect that Kousei would react fast by what he told him.

Miyazono Hiroyuki's Kaori's older cousin and he was able to land a job as Kousei's assistant secretary after his cousin was married to Kousei.

Kousei had unexpectedly stood up in surprise making a lot of them stare at the two youngest members inside the meeting. His job was just to record the meeting but what Hiroyuki said broke his focus.

They were just having a small meeting in a small conference glass table that time at the CEO's Floor and so, seeing Kousei's surprised face worried them, too.

"What are you talking about, Hiro?" Kousei asked him. "Is it true that she's in the hospital?"

"I just... received it," Hiro told him. "Uncle Takanayagi just texted me."

"What happened, Kousei?" Takahiko asked him. "Care to tell me?"

"Can I excuse myself, dad?" he asked him. "I got to go. I really need to leave."

Takahiko was shocked to hear those words from his son. The meeting's very much important to him, too, as it was the day where his father re- introduced him to his directors. He can't afford to leave quickly.

"You can't go, yet," he replied to him. "I know that you're still pretty much an onlooker and an artist in my company but you're my heir. You have to stay here until the meeting is over."

"I think something made your son stand up in surprise," Director Nakayami Kenzou told him. He's the director of the Entertainment and Artists Department of Symphony Group. He has small, brown eyes and fair skin. "He stood up after Assistant Secretary Sato whispered something to him."

Everyone inside the room seemed to agree to let Kousei go as he looked like he was too eager to leave. He was shaking, too. At the same time, Hiroyuki looked so guilty that he immediately brought the news up while his boss's son's still in a meeting. He hoped that he won't be scolded for immediately saying it to Kousei. Takahiko stood up at the same time to go closer to them and that's when he totally saw panic on his son's eyes. "What happened exactly? You're the one who said something to my son."

Hiroyuki coughed. "Um... It's... Um...."

"I don't want to bring up personal matters here, dad," Kousei told his father. "I'll go back here after I get to the hospital."

"It's about Kaori, am I right?" he asked him. "Well, if it's so important, you can go."

"Hiroyuki," Takahiko shoot daggers at him. "Since my son has some important matters to attend to, you'll be reporting to me later."

Kousei thanked his father and bowed repeatedly to everyone but before he stepped out of the meeting room.

"Happy Father's Day," spoke Hiroyuki as he wave goodbye to him. "Happy Father's Day, Kousei."

...

Arima Kousei totally wondered what Hiro meant when he said 'Happy Father's Day' to him but it made him nervous as he go to the parking lot to get his car to get to the hospital to know why his wife was admitted to the hospital. He said 'Happy Father's Day' to him at 'Father's Day' but as he remember, he doesn't have any kids yet except if Kaori's pregnant already. Thinking that he had totally impregnated her made his blood run cold. Also, cold sweat poured down his forehead and chills suddenly enveloped his back. "She's fine, Kousei. Your wife's fine. She's not sick anymore and no person would do something to you."

As he step inside his car, more sweat came to him. He held Kaori's picture tight from his pendant and placed it on the front mirror of his car. He was just so lucky to have her as his half and he knew that ever since she became his girlfriend, he wouldn't want to lose her all over again. He also don't want to forget or lose another person that's too important to him.

Aquina's death still resonates deep inside him but as he had spent more time with Kaori, Kousei was able to move on, accept her in his life, and see her as his guardian angel.

...

That same day, when Mr. Miyazono heard from Kaori's professors that she had been vomiting and not able to get to the stage to receive her graduation certificate because she was at the restroom, he became too furious and outraged to know that her daughter became sick but after he had arrived in the hospital and talked to the female doctor who checked her condition, he felt bittersweet. He felt like he was about to faint and he had to control himself from falling down in surprise when he learned the true condition of her daughter.

Kaori wasn't sick at all. She was just having the so called 'Morning Sickness'. She didn't need to take any pregnancy tests since she was checked by an OBGYN already and she was the one that confirmed that she's truly pregnant. If he did feel faint after hearing that news, he wondered what Kousei would feel when he hears that he was about to become a father.

They were about to leave the hospital when Kousei arrived. Kaori's doctors chose to send her home and she was allowed to rest outside the hospital as she was able to get enough water to hydrate already after getting an IV for it. When he saw his father-in law standing behind her, he seemed to totally want to hide but he took up a lot of needed bravery to face them.

Mr. Miyazono smiled at him but still, he still showed his annoyance to Kousei. "Kaori's fine and I understand that the two of you weren't like any regular Japanese since you had a time to actually pleasure yourselves. I can't be totally angry since you didn't really do anything bad. It's normal for a couple to do it. Be glad that she felt the side effects of sex when she had already graduated."

Kousei still look blank and he still seemed clueless by what's happening. He wanted to totally reject that Kaori may truly be pregnant. "Is she really... fine? I don't... Is it...???"

Kaori chuckled when she noticed that her husband seemed surprised by the news that she's pregnant and it may be overloading his brain. "I'm pregnant and that may be too surprising for you that you can't even manage to process it."

Kousei froze on the spot upon realizing the gravity of the situation after he finally accepted the reality that she's pregnant. He was both shocked and surprised to know that his wife was already pregnant. Tears engulfed him and he couldn't stop crying that he had to sit on the bench near them to keep himself calm.

"I'm three months pregnant already, Kousei," Kaori told him. "Are you alright?"

"He's obviously more surprised than you, Kaori," Mr. Miyazono told her and waved goodbye to them. "Take care of yourself, okay? Your husband's here and I think he can get the two of you home."

Kousei woke up from his stupor after a small tear fell down his eyes after his father-in-law tapped his right shoulder until they saw him crying unstoppably like a small child. The pressure seemed to build right in him already and the news was just too heavy for him. "I can't believe that I'll be a father, dad. I'll take care of our child better than how my dad took care of me. I promise to keep them happy."

"Take care of your unborn child and wife, okay?" Mr. Miyazono told the young couple in front of him. "A whole new world is upon the two of you. A baby will surely make the two of you very happy and stressed at the same time."

Kousei dried his tears and hugged her wife. She still doesn't look pregnant but since he does know that Kaori's pretty weak, she knew that now that she's pregnant to his first child, as her husband, he's the closest one to her who can take care of all her needs.

"Good luck to the two of you, Kaori and Kousei," Mr. Miyazono told them. "I got to go and teach baking back at home."

"Happy father's day, dad," Kaori told him as she hug her husband who still looked very much flabbergasted by the news. "Happy father's day to the two of you."

....

A/n: Happy Father's Day to all our fathers! I hope you like this chapter!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 312 64
All of his life, Kousei Arima was a boy that was just about automatic as you could get when playing the piano. Then, one day, a free-spirited violini...
20.4K 393 20
(L/N) (Y/N). Kageyama Tobio's childhood friend, best friend, and most importantly, his beloved girlfriend. The one who always supported him. Always s...
133K 3.7K 37
Highest Rank: #303 in Fan fiction|| The young Prodigy 'Arima Kousei' has finally recovered after the worst tragedy of his life happened to him; the d...