Crossroads ✔️

By iam_crowner

This story is about a young girl with little to no parental guidance.. And on her Christmas trip to China,she... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
Thank You
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
Thank You 💋

Prologue

34 3 0
By iam_crowner

It was late November and my school was already on holiday when I visited China. I was thrilled and giddy. I couldn't wait to see my Grandparents. Oh my bad!
When I say my grandparents, I mean the statue of my grandma who's dead and the warmth of my very much alive grandpa. He was a Kung fu master or whatever you call them. I smiled back at mom who was sipping lemonade from a yellow bottle. Dad was driving. Soon, the temple came into view and something gave way inside of me. I sighed and mom looked at me.

"Christa honey, remember to be nice and obedient to grandad and please stay outta the way of things" she said and I nodded. I had all my supplies and that made it seven huge bags in all. Well, ill luck if the students or the monks were at their rehearsals. then there'll be no one to help me with the bags.
Three of the bags contained my own stuff and others were food supplies for grandad. Dad drove to a halt and we alighted. Mom and dad helped me with my bags and we climbed up the hill to the temple. As usual, it looked deserted, wait a minute! Jesus hate f**k!
There were ceremonial lanterns everywhere with Chinese lettering on them in divers colors. Oh gosh, it looked so homely unlike the other times I had visited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 6.8K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
178 0 14
"I have always felt that life is a solitary journey, that we are each on a train, riding through our hours, our days, our years. We get on alone, we...
159 5 17
(THIS STORY USED TO BE CALLED "Not Like Other Girls!"!!!! might not update ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "I knew I was gonna regret th...
368 48 23
When Lisa Winters gets into a car accident, because of her fucked-up mother; her whole world flips upside down. When Lisa and Chase finally admit the...