Book 2 PDS: Whatever It Takes...

Por LadyNoir303

(Book 2 of the Phantom Dimensional Series) PDS= Phantom Dimensional Series Things went badly for Danny after... Más

Author's Note
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~

~33~

133 9 3
Por LadyNoir303

Omega's POV
Gama stood in front of me ready to fight. I always knew he was the weakest link. I pulled out my sword. It had a slight curve to it and it is deadlier than the previous one I had. I don't know what happened to it though...I can't even remember what it looks like.

Gama pinned me to the floor, our swords being the only thing between us."Snap out of it! Tartarus is only using you! You have a life, friends and family!" He said. For a moment I wanted to believe him but then I remembered my purpose to Tartarus.

I kicked him off."I have no such things."

"What about your mother! Sally Jackson! And Paul... you're better and new stepdad. Remember him. And your father, Poseidon!" Gama said."Son, it's me..."

I looked at the god who spoke and slowly step towards me. I let him get closer but then, then I caught him of guard and leaped over him only for him to grab my foot."Let go of me!" I shouted and kicked him in the face using my free leg. He stumbled as he let go of me.

I saw a god with a massive lightning bolt, I'm guessing that's Zeus, and saw he was about to stab me with it. I dodged it making the bolt lodge into the white marble.

Everything in this room seems familiar but I didn't care. I don't remember it.

Poseidon summoned some water and let it float above me. What is he doing?

He snapped his fingers and the water slashed all over me. I was soaking wet and I started to slip on the water so I used it to my advantage and slid across the floor, full speed towards Gama. He tossed a coin and it changed into a spear. He blocked my attack.

I looked at Tartarus and saw he was going towards Zeus. Zeus starting to fight him off. The third god was busy with Alpha trying to get Delta's attention like Poseidon and Gama did with me.

Poseidon tried to attack me but it was a pitiful attempt. I forced Gama into my spot as Poseidon attacked. Gama was quick to dodge it fast."Why'd you betray Master? After everything he has done for us." I said.

"Are you kidding me! Tartarus tortured us! Before that we had everything that was fun and good. We had friends, we had love and family. A place we can call home." He said.

"That would be?" I asked."Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter. Your family are worried about you. Sally, Paul...Bruce. Bruce Wayne, he's your uncle also the Batman. He gave us a roof over our heads while we were searching for Danny!" He said and pointed at Delta who managed to wound Alpha enough to make him stay down.

Now it was him and Hades.

"Don't tell me those meaningless names. I don't know of them. Who wants to get hurt first?"

Gama attacked again but I disarmed him. He was quick to do the same. My sword fell to far away so I opted for my other weapon. My body.

We started to spar. Hand to hand combat. One on one.

He tried to punch me in the face but I dodged making his fist go past my face. I grabbed his arm and pinned it behind him. He untangled himself and kicked me in the head successfully. I grunted as I stood up and went in for a kick in his side.

He grabbed it and threw me into the air. He managed to punch me in the stomach."You punch like a girl." I said. He visibly showed he was getting angry."Control your emotions, Jason. Fight to save."

He took a deep breath and as he let it out I went in for the punch. He kept dodging until he his back hit the wall."Why are these fools calling you Jason? They should call you traitor." I said and went for the final blow only for him to dodge making me punch the wall, breaking my fingers.

"Ugh! You'll pay!" I said as it started to heal."Sorry, I'm all broke, bro." He retorted.

Suddenly Hades was sent into Gama and into a piler."Geez, you couldn't handle Gama... I'm starting to doubt you." Delta said

"Shut up!" I shouted. I looked towards Master to see he was also beaten up but not much. Zeus on the other hand...full of golden blood.

"Let this be a warning to you fools. Not even the Big Three combined can take me on. After all...I broke their sons."

"What sons?" Delta whispered."How should I know?" I hissed back.

Before I knew it Master teleported us away. We didn't end up at his castle. We were on top of a building."Master, where are we?" Delta asked."Delta, Omega. This is Amity Park. This town is the one that Omega will attack. I will let you travel in and out to Gotham and Amity Park. Plan out your own strategies. I'll be finishing the last preparations for the attack. Don't do anything foolish." Tartarus said.

We teleported again and I'm guessing we're in Gotham City. This place looks filthy. Glad I'm not the one dealing with this place."Delta, this is Gotham. Earth's most crime ridden city."

"Why these places Master? Why not New York or San Francisco?" I asked."These places have allies to the Olympians that's aiding the camps. Attack an enemy at their source of power and their weakened. Simple as that."
Tartarus said."How long do we have?" Omega asked."Four days. Make it count." Tartarus said and he disappeared.

When I took in my surroundings I saw I was back on the previous rooftop at Amity Park. I scanned the place and saw potential for death defying traps.

This is going to be fun.

I'm going to have to work at night. That way no one can be in my way and I can move freely. When it is day time, I can scan the areas from the roofs and shadows to make sure I can use certain spots to set up traps without the mortals setting them off.

Batman's POV
It was night time. Robin and Red Robin assisted me with patrolling. Jason and Dick were at home training and on a timeout.

"What are we looking for exactly? Everything is quiet." Red asked."Anything can happen. Gotham is never this quiet." Robin answered."Be on the look out for monsters. Since Tartarus is behind all these monster attacks it can happen at anytime without warning." I said.

"Or some other psycho can escape." Robin said. I glared at him and he kept quiet. Just then I saw the Bat Signal high in the sky."Let's go." I said and we started to make our way to the Gotham Police Department."

When we arrived we saw it wasn't Gordon that used the signal but rather Danny. He's body looked horrible. Not a single piece of of his skin has no scar. His would look better if it wasn't for the scar over his eye and the red eyes.

I quickly scanned the roof for any signs of someone else here but only found Commissioner Gordon. He was bloody, beaten up and tied up to a water tower that's on the roof."Well look who showed up." He said.

"Danny. This isn't you. Tartarus is using you. Remember who you are." I said and Red and Robin looked confused at me."You know this creep?" Robin said.

"You know this creep?" Percy mocked as he rest his sword over his shoulder and leaned against the frame of the signal."Listen here. Whoever you are we will defeat you." Red said."You can't fight a gid and expect to win. I'm a god. I can't be killed or beaten by mortals." He said.

"Danny-"

"Stop calling me that! My name is not Percy or anything else like it. My name is Delta."

"Ahh, I get it. You're the weakest in the pack." Robin said."The weakest isn't me. I'm still here. The other two fell before me." He said and chuckled."Soon this world we crumble and my Master will be the ruler of it all."

"You're talking about Gama and Alpha. They were set free. If anything they were strong enough to defeat their demons."

"What demons? We are them." Danny said. I took a glance at Gordon."Don't worry. He's alive for now and if all of you know what's good for you then I suggest you stay out of my Master's and my way. Gotham will crumble."

And like that he disappeared making the Bat Signal flicker and then shut down. I went over to Gordon and untied him. He was still unconscious."Gordon! Wake up." I said and he started to show signs that he's waking up.

After a few minutes he woke up and he started to cough."Wha...what happened?" He asked."Where's the kid that attacked me?" He asked.

"It's a long story, Jim." I said and helped him to stand up."Then I think you better start to enlighten us as well." Robin said. I sighed."You need medical attention." I said."I'll be fine. Who was that kid?"

"That kid is a god. He's the son of Hades and he and three other's got banished to Tartarus and that's when things only gotten worse."

"A kid? A god?" Gordon said."That's a little hard to believe."

The next attack is going to happen soon. I can feel it. We need to start preparing and warn both camps. The sounds of someone clearing their throats could be heard and I saw my sons only glaring at me with crossed arms."At home." I said.

"Gordon. These kids are innocent. Their being controlled. It's not their own doing." I said."Again, that's hard to believe." He said. He turned around and we disappeared.

The moment we stepped in the Bat Cave where Dick and Jason were training with Alfred, Tim and Damian started to yell."Who was the boy! Tell us now! Enough of this secrecy, father!" Damian shouted taking off his mask.

I sighed."Master Bruce. It's time." Alfred said. I looked at Alfred."Fine. First, all four of you, get cleaned up and meet me in the living room in a hour." I said.

I watched as they went to the manor. Dick stopped for a moment."Am I left in the dark about a certain things as well?" He asked."Yes, and I have my reasons." He turned around and left.

Jason's POV
I arrived at my room. I looked at the messy place in front of me. Grabbing a random pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt, I went to the bathroom and started to wash up.

Why does Bruce keep hiding things from us? This has gone far enough. He expects us to tell him everything but he can't do the same for us? I'm sick of it.

We're not little kids anymore and we're definitely not normal. There's no reason for him to hide this from us.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt the water getting colder. I quickly washed my hair and body and got out. I dried myself up and got dressed in the clothes I picked out.

I went downstairs to see that Damian and Dick is here already. Just when Bruce and Alfred arrived Tim came in as well.

"As you know, The Greek and Roman gods are real. That boy you two saw was Danny Fenton also known as Danny Phantom. He's a Blessed Son of Hades. A couple of months ago he got captured by a government agency in Amity Park. They call themselves the Guys in White."

"What's this got to do with what you are hiding?" I hissed."My distant nephew and two of his friends saved him and they stayed here for awhile. At first we didn't know they were sons of the Greek Gods until we caught them red handed. Zeus banished the four of them to Tartarus since Danny's blood was used to exposed the mythological world to the humans."

"And a war is coming. One that has to be stopped or all life on earth will be gone."

"Which is way we're here."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.6K 266 35
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
148K 1.8K 17
AU set after the titan war. Percy is betrayed by everyone he knows except a few. An ancient being offers him a chance to relive his life and to take...
12.1K 434 33
. 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑢𝑠 𝑗𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑥 𝑓𝑒𝑚!𝑜𝑐 ❝ fee...
448 24 8
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭...