Highschool dxd x Poison Ivy's...

By MagicalHats

You are the son of poison Ivy and you moved to kuoh town from Gotham city because you're mother Ivy wanted yo... More

The son of ivy
A date with destiny
Time,Place,Death
Snitch
Name
Meet and greet
Nothing like him
The next day
New Student
Stalker
Sorry for not mentioning this
When Angels fall
Outside turmoil
Real Quick
Gotham never changes
The coin flips twice
Yes this is a harem
Harem
Let's get settled shall we
Worst Day Ever
Y/n's Powers
Flaming roses
Emergency!!
Quick Notice
You're Mad
Rival affairs
Fight or Flight
Marriage Pt.1
Marriage Finale
Epilogue

New friend New face

3.9K 62 22
By MagicalHats

You guys voted for this person

My internet messed up im sorry for the late post

Happy Bday Anya4608 i hope it was good

A/n: updated harem

My eyelids were closed and I barely enough strength to open them but without looking I knew I was in the GCPD's medical wing. I mustered all the strength I had and fluttered my eyelids open and sat in the same position to recover more of my strength.

After sitting for a while I tried to sit up but instant pain shot through my body "ARGH" I grunted and decided to lay back down and look at my surrondings. Like I said I knew I was in the GCPD's medical wing it looked like any medical room a couple of beds with curtains blocking eachother so nothing of interest was around. I looked to my left with a confused expression plastered on my face there was a curtain blocking me and the bed next to me.

I thought it was Nightwing and called out his name "Night" he didn't respond I called him again and again but no response and I soon got a response "I'm not that pathetic excuse of a superhero". I looked at the curtain, familirizing the voice as Two-Face's daughter, a little shocked and flustered "Now would you please shut up" you obliged and you and her sat in silence for a while until I asked a question.

"Why do you wear a mask" the question obviously got her on edge because she started to shuffle "D-didn't I tell you to be quite" I softly chuckled and looked at the ceiling "If you answer my question i'll answer one of yours...

There was silence until she finally spoke "F-fine" there was silence for a moment "My eyes" you looked towards the curtain "Hmm" she was talking vey low you really had to listen "I hate my eyes" you looked confused "You do as well don't you" she continued.

 "Everyone else did, they hated these eyes" she was lightly sobbing "they hated the face with the eyes" she hiccuped "Everyone but him, he liked my eyes and the face wearing the eyes" I concluded she was talking about Harvey.

"He took me in told me everyone might not like my eyes" she went silent again "So let's make them fear these eyes". I honestly was astounded at the story, just because of her eyes and her face she wore a mask...in my opinion that's pretty stupid.

I sighed "It's your turn to ask me a question" however she didn't respond "Emily?" then I heard light sobbing and looked toward the curtains and sighed "I like your eyes" she stopped sniffiling "Your just saying that to get me  vulnerable and hurt me like everyone else". You looked toward the ceiling again "I like your eyes and you can't change my mind about it" she sighed "You're stubborn you know that" you laughed "Was that your question?" "No you imbecile" she then got serious "Why did you save me".

You got serious "That's easy it's beca-" as soon as I was going to answer the question she asked the medical wing's door opned and standing there was Nightwing. "I see you both are up and recovred" you looked at Nightwing "You alright Y/n, can you walk" then I realised that all my strength returned to my body while I was talking to Emily.

Emily must've realised aswell because I heard the curtain open up next to me. I looked toward her direction so did she but quickly looked away flustered "Don't think of running away this whole place is full of police officers.

"I'm not dumb" she said angrily toward Nightwing I tried to get off the bed only to fall back down so I tried again and succeded but I was still hurting nonetheless. "And it looks like it's time for you to return to kuoh you have school don't you" you slumped "Don't remind me".

He laughed and told me not to worry about I still needed to recover after all then I asked what we were going to with Emily he looked at her for a second and then looked back at me. "We can't put her in a cell because they're all full" "You've been busy" I said in between his sentence "You have no idea...but we can't let her go either she's still a villain".

"We'll have to think of what to do with her later...for now there's a current robbery at the museum in China Town and I'm needed" he turned to leave but turned back around "Don't leave you need to rest". Then he turned back around to leave and you sighed and sat back on your bed grunting in the process "So your not going to disobey him?" I jumped for I forgot that emily was in the room during the conversation between me and Nightwing.

"Of course I am but knowing Nightwing he probably told the officers to watch for me I'm just biding my time for now". You turned towards her "Your not planing on escaping are you" "ngh" you turned to face her fully "I knew it" she turned away and you just laid down on the bed.

"H-hey" 

"Hm"

"You didn't answer my question" you sat up and looked her facing away from you "Why did you save me" "I thought you would've figured that out already" she turned to you sharply and glared at you "Answer me godammit!"You got taken aback since she's mostly calm.

You sighed "Because when you jumped I saw the look in your eyes, fear, sorrow, pain, sadness  you reminded me of myself when I was a child you've seen the pain of this world". You took a breath "You thought that ending it would stop the world around you but deep down you knew it wouldn't just like my mother saved me and Harvey saved you your world seemed to keep spinning but this time you wanted it to keep spinning." (I'm not good at writing like this)

She looked at you and turned back around "That's why I saved you" you took a deep breath then you heard sobbing coming from the heterochromia girl and you started to panic. You're mom said if you made a girl cry she would make sure you're the one that's crying you tried to quickly get off the bed to calm her down but you fell off instead and you struggled to get to your feet. 

"He-hey you don't need to cry i'm sorry ok" but she kept going but you got an idea when you and Koneko were alone on the roof together she wanted you to pet her head because she said it was a destresser at first it was weird but you got used to it. You thought it would work You reached your head out and softly placed your hand on top of her head and gently caressed it. She stopped crying and seemed to calm down tremendously her tears were replaced with little sniffles "Are you okay now?" she nodded her head and you were about to release your hand from her head when she put her hands on yours to keep you from moving them.

"Just a little longer please" you sighed and continued to caress her hair and soon your hand was free and you sat back down for a few minutes before speaking "I think it's time for me to go before Nightwing has all the fun". You stood up strength returning to your body "Catch you on the flip side you said before you could turn yourself into a flower you heard a quiet 'thank you' you looked at Emily  and gave her a small smile and went on your way but not before you told Emily not to tell were you went.

If you remember correctly he said the museum in China town was being robbed...I swear it's like he wants me to come help him. You soon arived at the bank's entrance and saw that Nightwing was on the roof fighting someone so you thought you might help him since he seems to be losing. You grapled up to the roof and ran next to Nightwing "How did you get here I thought I told you to stay at the GCPD" "Oh come on you told me where the robbery was it's like you wanted me to come to you "It was a test" you looked at him shocked until a new voice spoke.

"You boys seem to be busy so I'll see you later thanks for the workout Nightbird" you turned toward the voice. To see a person in a tiger catsuit (wouldn't recommend looking it up) with a tiger mask.

"And who are you" she stepped closer to the edge "Aww i'm saddened  you don't remember this face Y/n but you will figure sooner or later anyway I have a prize I need to auction i hope we meet again. Then she flipped backwards off the roof and me and nightwing ran to see if we could find her but couldn't.

"Where did she go" you muttred to yourself "I don't know but she sure left in a hurry" you looked at Nightwing "So...this was a test" you said rubbing your right arm "Yes and you failed" next time you should follow my instructions". You sighed "Fine" "I also thought of a suitable punishment for you as well "You froze solid.

"I've been thinking...since we don't have any room for our friend I decided she was going to go to school with you and live with you under your super vision"

It took you a moment to process what he just said and after the microwave beeped I let out the biggest most loudest 'what' I ever could accumalate 

"WWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTT????!!!!!!!"

Photosynthesis complete syncing with Y/n for new power up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 276 25
harleen has lived in Gotham her whole life, and now that she's in highschool, everything feels different.... even her feelings for her best friend ar...
8.3K 188 9
one day you were walking the East Mall in DC with your mother and the next day you were forced to leave the state almost completely due to an unknown...
237 40 15
This is a story from a villains perspective. I'm Kit. Just Kit. My parents were expecting a boy when I was born. I was meant to be the greatest villa...
290 5 44
I was starting to move and settling into a new life but soon it all changed as soon as I stepped foot in Gotham... thank you @Alex13Creations for par...