Wings of Fire as Humans

Door tsunamilion

Cleril, Glorybringer, Ripnami, Starspeaker, Moonbli, and Turtlejou all go to Pryhhia Collage. What type of my... Meer

Who they are
Second Year: First Day
Second Year: Charles Dickens
Second Year: Spill the Secret
Second Year: Monopoly
First Year: Band?
First Year: The Pool
Second Year: The Beach House Part 1
Second Year: The Beach House Part 2
Second Year: Beach House Part 3
Second Year: The Beach House Part 4
Second Year: The Beach House Part 5
Second Year: The Beach House Part 6
First Year: Dance?
First Year: Science
Second Year: The Talk
First Year: The Dance Part 1
First Year: The Dance part 2
Second Year: The Dance Part 3
Second Year: Lip Singing
Second Year: The Bar
Second Year: What happened at the dance Part 1
First Year: Bets?
Second Year: What happened at the dance part 2
Second Year: I'm Done!
First and Second Year: Snow Ball Fight!
Second Year: Valentines Day (Sunnyflight)
Second Year: Valentines Day (Starspeaker)
First Year: Valentines Day (Moonbli)
Second Year: Valentine Day (Cleril)
First Year: Valentine's Day (Turtlejou)
Second Year: Valentines Day (Glorybringer)
Second Year: Valentines Day (Ripnami)
Second Year: Best Friends
First Year: Jade Winglet
Second Year: The Boyfriends and Girlfriends

First Year: Dorms

4.1K 22 97
Door tsunamilion

Qibli's and Moon's drama

August 22nd

Qibli's POV

I walked into my dorm room which was on the Freshman side of the school. As I walked to my dorm room, I noticed many people watch me. Sometimes in awe and other times in jealousy. Those boys are probably thinking about why all the girls are looking at me. I know that I look good but I don't look that good. I turned my head toward the boy next to me, he had white hair and piercing blue eyes. He had a pale white skin tone and he wore a light blue t-shirt and navy blue jeans. Winter on the other hand was more good looking than me. 

"Hey, those girls are looking at you," I winked at Winter. He didn't smile or anything, instead he scoffed and kept on moving toward our building. He doesn't want me to know that he has a messed up life and nobody likes him. Probably because he keeps on yelling at them. I sighed and walked up the stairs. 

Then I heard a familiar cold voice, "Hey! Watch it!" I raced forward to see what the problem was. Then I saw the most beautiful girl kneeling on the floor picking up her books. She had raven black hair and beautiful dark brown eyes. She had a dark tan skin tone and she wore a beautiful purple dress. Standing next to her was scrolling Winter. 

I knew I had to do something, "Hey!" Winter and the girl faced me, I didn't know if this was something I had to do. But Mother's voice kept ringing in my head, Help her Qibli. I walked over to the girl. "Stop yelling at her!" I yelled at Winter. "Can you please cool down?" I told Winter. I turned toward the girl and said, "Get it? Because his name is winter? I know, I'm hilarious." 

The girl smiled at me and started to pick up her books again. This time I helped her with them, "I'm Moon," she told me. I smiled at her. 

"I'm Qibli, my roommate over there is Winter," I introduced Winter and myself. Moon nodded and waved at Winter in the friendly way she is. I noticed how Winter flinched when he saw me and Moon brush each other's hands. Does he like her? I hope not. Because I like her. "Well, I have to go, but it was nice to meet you," I told Moon. She nodded and watched as Winter and I walked up the stairs. 

"Why were you so mean to her Winter?" I asked him. 

"I-it's none of your business," he growled. Winter went inside the dorm and went to a room and slammed the door. 

"Nice meeting you roommate," I sighed. I walked to the room next to Winter's and went inside. That girl was very nice. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

29K 501 39
Winter knows he's a disappointment. First, he falls in love with his sworn enemy, then he helps them to defeat a great evil before betraying their tr...
61.7K 204 27
It started off as a love triangle but when Moon chose Winter instead of Qibli, things have gone off the rails. Winter goes paranoid, thinking that Mo...
43.2K 542 34
Anemone and Tamarin are just friends. Or are they? Tamarin has finally gotten her fairytale life, and Anemone finally feels she belongs. But the illu...
79.7K 200 33
This is the sequel to the first book of One-shots. I hope you like it, anyway I take request. Although I may not do all of them. So, enjoy!