Whenever You're Ready (S.M...

By gig_osakpolo

When Shawn Mendes is in a forced relationship with Camila Cabello, his life has changed forever. But what hap... More

Tour
Distracted
Truth
A Threat or A Warning?
Surprise
Birthday Party
Song Cover
Unexpected
Everytime We Touch
I'm Ready
Finally Happy
A Date
Exposed
Can't Let You Go
Olivia's Birthday
This Summer
Hate Comments
Suicide Attempt
Help Wanted
A Surprised Guest
Shawn's Birthday
Time For Goodbye
Home at Last
Him & I
The Gift Of Evie
Something About You
Forgotten Anniversary
I'm Sorry
After Tour
Unexpected Proposal
Marrying Shawn?
Yes
Engaged 💍
The Surprise
Unexpected Surprise
Triplets
Baby Shower For The Triplets
The Arrival
Models
The School Play
Accident
Side Effects
Home Sweet Home
The Girls' Birthday
Family Vacation
Rome, Italy
Rumour
Forgive me
Hate Again
Can't Take It Anymore
Taking Camila Down
Trouble's Over
Tour Again?
The Tour ll
Grammy Nominations
Updates
We're In This Together
Surgery
The Girls' 10th Birthday
Shawn Mendes 4
Symptoms
Pregnant
Announcement
The Juno Awards
Incident
Missing You Already
Finding Your Love Again
A New Guy?
My Heart Still Beats For You
So Good To Be Home

Life Updates

77 3 1
By gig_osakpolo

Alessia p.o.v

~A week later~

I woke up the next day like as if i was drunk last night. My makeup was a mess and so was my hair. I didn't sleep that well at last night all because of Shawn's accident. When I go to the hospital today, I was hoping for good results. I know good results won't happen that quick, but i'm hoping something a little better. I immediately showered and got changed and redid my makeup which was casual. I had to wake up the girls up for school.

Ava: (groans) "Ugh Mom, can we skip school today?"

Cristina: "Yeah, i'm still upset about dad.."

Ariana: "Me too.."

The way the girls were acting made me even more upset. I really didn't like seeing them like this but i understood why they were. Shawn's accident hit me hard, the way it hit the girls. I knew that if I sent them to school, something bad would happen because of how they felt.

Alessia: "Okay, you girls can skip school today..."

Cristina: "Thank god.."

Alessia: "We're gonna go to the hospital to hear some updates on Shawn."

Ariana: "I hope it's good results.."

Alessia: "Me too, you girls get ready."

Ava: "Okay."

I left the room for the girls to get ready and i scrolled through my phone. I answered the messages that I didn't answer yesterday and scrolled through my social media for a bit. When the girls were ready, we headed to the hospital and sat in the hall near Shawn's room. The doctor came out of Shawn's room.

Alessia: "Hey, doc."

Doctor: "Hello."

Alessia: "How's he doing?"

Doctor: "He's doing fine, we cleaned up his injuries and put treatment on them and he cleaned up the blood and all that stuff."

Alessia: "Did you do the surgery yet?"

Doctor: "The surgery will take place later today."

Alessia: "Is he awake right now?"

Doctor: "He's not unconscious anymore, he's just sleeping."

Alessia: "So he kind of recovering?"

Doctor: "He's getting there, his injuries are still there and still recovering."

Alessia: "Can we go in?"

Doctor: "Yeah, sure."

Alessia: "Thank you."

The good news was that he was breathing again. I just hope he pulls through the surgery. I walked in the room and sat down beside him with the girls. He was peacefully sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up so I waited. He slept for another 2 hours and i was still there with him and didn't leave. And the next thing i knew, he slowly woke up. He was looking around as if he was confused.

Alessia: "Shawn."

When I called his name, he saw me sitting there. I got emotional.

Shawn: "Oh my god, Alessia. Is that really you?"

Alessia: "It is."

Shawn: "Aw, my god. I've missed your beautiful face."

Alessia: "I-i've missed you too."

Ava: "Dad..!"

Shawn: "Aww hey princesses."

Cristina: "We thought we'd lost you."

Shawn: "You girls would never lose me."

Ariana: "We had trouble sleeping last night and mom was crying a lot."

Shawn: "No matter what happens, you guys would never lose me. I'm gonna be here forever no matter what."

The girls smiled.

I held onto Shawn's hand and he smiled.

Shawn: "Watch out for my arm.."

Alessia: "Yeah."

Shawn: "I'm just glad you guys are here. I'm always happy when you guys are around."

Alessia: "Awww we'd never forget about you."

Shawn: "Did you girls still do the play?"

Ava: "No, it got postponed."

Shawn: "Aw i'm sorry I ruined the play for you girls. I know you girls were excited."

Ava: "Yeah, we were."

Shawn: "When I recover, i will definitely come to your school play. What play are you guys doing?"

Cristina: (smiles) "We can't tell you, you have to find out by yourself. Mom already knows but mom can't tell you."

Shawn: "Okay, smarties. I'll wait."

They laughed. I smiled. It was so good to see the girls happy again and I was starting to feel better too. 

Alessia: "So, you got surgery next?"

Shawn: "Yeah, I got surgery. I am kind of scared."

Alessia: "You'll be fine, love."

Shawn: "I know i will be, with you by my side."

I smiled. He was so cute.

Alessia: "Love you."

Shawn: "I love you too."

I went closer to him and we kissed. 

Ava: "Ugh, I can't believe we saw that!"

Shawn: (laughs) "Sorry."

Alessia: "You girls will get used to it, haha."

They smiled as they look disgusted.

Alessia: "Did you eat anything?"

Shawn: "Yeah, but the food kind of sucked."

Alessia: "Do you want a sandwich? I could go get one down there."

Shawn: "Yes, real food. Yes my love, I want that."

Alessia: "Okay."

Shawn: "But after my surgery, cause i can't eat right now."

Alessia: "Ok."

After we discussed, it was time for Shawn to do his surgery. After his surgery, he fell asleep again. After he slept for about 2 hours, we ate lunch together. We had the sandwiches that I wanted to get earlier. After eating, we continued discussing. I was feeling really happy now. The doctor walked in.

Alessia: "When is he going to be discharged?"

Doctor: "When his body comes back to normal from the surgery, he will be discharged but can't go home."

Alessia: "When can he go home?"

Doctor: "Um maybe in about 2 weeks, it depends on how the surgery is. The surgery will cause some side effects like pain in the chest or in the stomach. And you might experience some cramping. If the pain reduces, then he can go home but if not, he will have to stay for another week."

Shawn: "So that's why I was experiencing pain 10 minutes ago."

Doctor: "You'll be okay."

Alessia: "Yeah."

Doctor: "He won't be able to perform till his arm recovers."

Alessia: "Yeah, for sure."

Hearing that Shawn was going to be home in 2 weeks made me really happy. I couldn't wait to be in his arms again and for our family to be better again. The girls were excited too. The school play will still go on and they can be able to celebrate their 9th birthday which was in a month now. Yeah, I know. They grow fast. But you know what they say, the young shall grow. I was really hoping for his arm to recover too so he could be able to perform again. I spent the day with Shawn and headed back home. I was happy there was finally good results even though he wasn't going home.

A/N: Well, now he had surgery and his injuries are recovering a little, will Shawn be able to go home without any side effects? Next chapter coming out tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 70 29
alessia is on tour with her best friend liv, and her drummer Adrian and guitar player Eric. During this tour, she meets Shawn and the two of them han...
410K 9.8K 45
Pop-sensations Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello are the closest of friends, but what happens when a one drunken night leads to them sleeping together...
36.1K 1.5K 33
[completed] *part 1/3 of the fake series* nemesis, turned best friend, with a whole lotta history. w/shawn mendes and camila cabello started on : 28...
42.9K 2.3K 83
Shawn Mendes a single father meets his daughter's teacher, Camila Cabello. They immediately felt drawn to each other, will they fall in love? Or will...